>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

puu.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ASHEN ONES COLLAGE PART 3
Follow the instructions in pic related and reply to this post with your screenshot.
All submissions posted before the thread gets archived will be included.
I won't be able to respond directly this time since I'm going to work, so please read the instructions carefully.

HQ pic: puu.
sh/oE0uY/5c56a64193.jpg

Gonna do some more low level PvP hosting in the forest, wish me luck.

So lads, let's discuss what's important

How do you deal with right handing greatshield scum?

>Sitting back and letting a Red kill the Host when you get summoned as a Blue into a ganksquad

there is no such thing as ass sliders you idiots

Morne's Rage.

these curved swords fucking suck
so much for trying to look cool and try something new

reminder that there's a
PC FC
High Wall of Lothric
password: dsg
any level is ok, you get scaled anyway

also just try and hack, see what happens :^)

YOU IGNORANT SLAVES

>only boosts 20%
>lasts 15 seconds
WHAT
THE
FUCK

Why did FromSoft take good stuff and decide to just shit all over it in DaS3?

Low level build. Knightslayer or chloranthy?

daily reminder that das3 murakumo is just a shadow of das2 murakumo
daily reminder that das3 butchers knife is just a shadow of das2 butchers knife

asked this last thread but no respondle, /dsg/ i require assistance

could someone grab a frontal view of aldrich in a screenshot? there's no good screenshots for it out there and i'd like to draw him but everything i look at seems to draw the gwyndolin garb differently

Both.

Dragonbro regular roar.

Ey dude, I was the guy using the storm curved sword. You were great

How about you slide your ass against my dick.

It literally doubles your stamina regen.
Also the short duration means that the HP lost is minimal and you can afford use it in pvp without it just killing you while somebody turtles you out. You can largely negate the HP cost with the regen ring.

I'm currently SL26 with 35 STR

Is there a Faith build I can transition to? anyone know?

This is my first dark souls game and I had some questions. I just got to the cleansing chapel. Should I still be using the Deep Battle Axe I got off the chest monster on the wall? I'm also using Fallen Knight armor. One of my friends told me that I should kill the two guys who walk towards where I killed the Abyss Watchers until they drop a sword. Should I?

QUESTION ONE
I KEEP SEEING TWO ALDRICH FAITHFUL INVADERS IN CO-OP SESSIONS, DO THEY NOT FOLLOW THE USUAL LIMITATION OF A SINGLE INVADER OR ARE ALL MY HOSTS USING DRIED FINGER?

QUESTION TWO
AM I MISSING OUT IF I DON'T PUT POINTS FOR 10 INT AND 10 FAI FOR FLAME ARC OR IS IT SIMPLY REPLACED BY PINE RESIN?

QUESTION THREE
IS IT FAI OR FTH?

Should I sacrifice my ring of steel protection then? (using prisoner's chain)

>not having tea parties with the invaders
>not stripping down nude with the invaders and punching eachother to death while the host and his phantom watch in confusion
>not having who can stab themselves to death first competitions
>not having a red add you who asks you to whip him to death while you're both in the nude as the host watches
you are not worthy of your badge

Could I finally get some respect if I beat the game at base SL naked using fists?

I'll ask again in this thread, then.

I wanna do a Faith build, so that'll be 60 faith. Some user suggested Astora Straight Sword with the Sunlight Talisman. I'm guessing, since I'll be using only the base stats, that I should go with Raw? Or should I do Lightning for that sweet faith scaling?
And what about the Astora Greatsword, specially with Lightning Infusion? That thing has S scaling, boys.

NO

I just discovered I can save a lot of SL in my build by wearing the prisoner's chain. The extra damage I get for maxing dex and luck is worth it if I'm kinda of squishy build to begin with?

xth for post your champions of ass

No, an e-celeb already did that. You'd just be a shitty derivative copycat.

Think I did well on my first final this week, time to celebrate with some Super Smash Souls!

PC FC at High Wall Lothric, Pass: dsg
It's Last Man Standing, wait for all 5 phantoms and wait for my black flame or smough hammer stomp

I count four slots user. Chain, Steel, Chloranthy, Knight Slayer.

They must not, practically every aldrich I get is a double. When I dry finger myself I get 2 faithfuls and a red, so.

Okay let's sort this out for a moment, how many different host do we fucking need?

>not using hornet

So do you take off all your armour in the middle of a fight then?

Do you intend to use a buff ? If yes, then raw.

do whatever you want, if you feel you dont do enough damage go level up. There is no right way to play and nothing you "should" be doing

Also get the fuck out and play blind you shitlord

>When I dry finger myself I get 2 faithfuls and a red, so.
kinky

hopefully we dont get bad dragon or that other faggot thats hacking invite us, but ill be there.

>Trying to go through the game as a Cleric
This is pure hell. I have 30 Faith and Lightning spear does no damage at all. All I can do is swing with my pathetic mace (which I can't even buff since that is locked in the last 3rd of the game), I can't infuse it since the fucking lightning stone is before Aldric. This sucks.

Be a dragonbro 24/7. You're never safe from Greatshield or parryfags otherwise.

>needing hornet AND chain for low level pvp
Quite the casual we have here, no wonder you need to twink for wins.

You can normally get 2 Aldies without a finger. Aldies do not take up red/purple slots, so you can get 2 Aldies + a red without using a finger. You are very unlikely to get that red invader if you're solo, though.
If you pop a finger, you can get 2 red/purple phantoms and 3 aldies at the same time.

Also note that blues will not respond to aldie invasions, only red/purples.

estus allowed?

My default loadout for invasions is

>Favor
>Havel's
>Hornet
>Obscuring

If I don't need obscuring to avoid ganks, then I put on chain instead

I'll be an ass slider if you want.

when you see more than three signs, summon them
if you see 2-3 it's up to you
if you see 1 or none, place your sign

>summon a dude
>don't see him show up
>suddenly you're taking damage
>don't know what the fuck is going on but you die and I summon another
>still can't see original dude
>another fight where I can only see one person
>don't see healthbar show up from invisible dude
>suddenly get a "summon failed message"
>I can now summon a third phantom (which I couldn't before) if you count the invisible one
I don't know what the fuck is going on dude
I alt f4'd shortly after, I didn't know if you guys were actually able to hit him
I summoned him through a sign
he placed his sign again afterwards
stop lying, mojangles

It's ok I killed him
I think he got tired of hosting

>watching TheDropOutDragon
>WP doesn't combo R1R1
Wut? Really?

Darkdrift in one slot.

Nope!

Thanks for the tip, I've set up my backup save

I have been playing blind. I was just curious if I could find something better than this axe. I've literally been using it since about two hours into my game.

What's the normal SL/weapon reinforcement for Anor Londo? I want to make sure I'm staying within matchmaking ranges. SL45/+5 at the moment.

I like horsehoof, knight slayer, chloranthy, and obscuring.

I need to learn the secrets of making a good ass in this game.

Cathedral Knight Gaunts look pretty good, the options for armor mix and match is better than ever before imo

down

I net 1500 damage with a combo with my Kumo with it. Basically when I see I'm close to dying, I switch to RTSR, cast this and trade a hit for a combo when the opponent gets greedy. If it was a fight I knew I was gonna lose anyway it's worth the risk because it works 1/3 times.

proof of a concord kept, how the fuck are you meant to get them? i've gotten 30 sunlight medals, 30 vertebrae shackles and 10 human dregs in this one sitting, but i havent even gotten a single fucking proof, the drop rate appears to be the lowest, the farming takes the longest and the covenant was dead on arrival - what the fuck are you meant to do?

i'll be the first person to give someone shit for using CE but i guess im the first person to be a hypocrite because im one more silver knight away from just giving myself these things

crystal
90 damage is strong

Is there a way to farm white branches?
Do Seeds only count for one invader or all and as long as I persist in this world or only for a limited amount of time?

I want to see some sentinel/red phantom menace, but Im running low on branches

post weapons you actually have trouble fighting.

I'll go first

>Dragonslayer Spear
> Washy Pole

Havel+2, Leo, Hornet, Obscuring

Nice meme.

Reds who are willing to play are the best
>summon Eygon in NG+ because why not
>wandering around in the area, he's really serious about taking out those little crabs
>oh right, summoning means I actually get invaded
>invader shows up right as Eygon aggros the big crab
>gets the message after I point at him and we watch them fight together
>then he goes and challenges Eygon to a duel
>Eygon is healing scum but still loses. I think he wasted all his FP on his the crabs because he didn't WoG once
>have a nice fight with the invader afterwards
I tried to drop him an ember as a reward but I don't think he saw it or something

Do phantoms not get a buff in later NGs anymore? In 2 he would have had like 3k health and did 800 damage a hit to an invader

>ask about what the best options are
>get response
>point out that the suggested option was not the best
>"haha wow what kind of scrub would point out that I'm objectively wrong!"

I'm not going to worry about obscuring since I don't feel like using ranged stuff, going to the archives to get the laserbeam sounds like a pain.

I don't think horsehoof and knight slayer stack

sorry bro

They do completely different things so why would they?

+6 is Anor Londo. Large Shards drop like crazy in Irithyll

Obscuring is just useful for running away to be honest

Any glaive
Seriously fuck glaives. They hit as hard as greataxes with better hyperarmor, but are much faster, safer and more spammy. Getting around a high-END glaive user without parrying is fucking hell.

Yeah they do two different things.

Hows Crescent Axe now? Is it still shit?

Rapier class. I can't reliably predict any of the pokes to counter, and if they have half a brain they can roll catch you perfectly from 100-0.

Swordspear
Any Katana

____T_H_I_C_C___

Okay, so now it's a question of infusion vs buffs.
What's better? Assume I have minimum STR/DEX and 60 faith.

>STR pyro blind playthrough and I stumble upon the gargoyle hammer

HOOOOOO LEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Knight Slayer is bugged and does massive stamina damage, why would you even bother kicking?

you can guard break greatshields with r1

Souls Stream useless most of time. CSS one shot people for you

Anyone here good at char. creation? how can I improve this shit?

I'm at level 70 w/ a +8 weapon, where the fuck do I invade.

Nope
It's pretty much only good for pulling out after a heavy combo to finish off people who run

sauce?

I wish parrying wasn't a thing, or maybe something exclusive to straight swords and katanas.

It makes the fights overly defensive and boring. I love when I find someone who, just like me, it's basically two handing his slow weapon and has nothing else. The fight usually gets intense and full of risky trades, with calculated hyper armor, timing and spacing playing a enormous role.

Infuse, nigga.

I've never gotten one. Is it a random drop from the gargoyles?

I heard Yorshka's chime is best at 49+

I kick the shit out of everything except katanas and whips, but now that I have started equipping a shield when I see people using katanas, I don't have so much trouble with them.

Their hyperarmor isn't that great actually, the first R1 is just pretty quick so it bypasses its vulnerable frames fast. Most fast weapons can roll through the first r1 and stun them out of the second if you roll a bit early

Holy fucking shit, a lemon!

Is there a hair color that is more red? If so use it

>invade a world with another red and a mad phantom already beating on a host
>throw prism stones around them all until the host dies
>collect free pale tongue