/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

How to Be The Best Pedophile Orgy Member Edition

Previous thread Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: Someone fucking figure it out and post a link goddammit

Spreadsheets: Info on parties, materials, and Medals!
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt
Quick tips
pastebin.com/WzPzi3BY
Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/615r7LbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How to Be The Best Pedophile Orgy Member Edition

How to summon omega raid for this event?

Kill eggs and pray to the RNG gods.

Namefag-kun, perhaps you can contribute to how you can be the Most Fabulous Scythe Wielding Orgy Member.

I'm flattered but I'm already in a good party

>JP event boards have chip and dales, scrooge skill medals and broom mickeys
>NA has ducks...again.

>wasting brooms on the shit that we have now

NA is only worth it for the official translated story.
Gameplay-wise it's a huge dumbed down jewfest.

do you think if enough people call out square for nerfing medals/jewels they would update it? i really enjoy unchain but after finding out about all these changes im starting to lose motivation

>I'm already in a hacking party

I recently realized how good guilted farmables are. I made the mistake of not guilting any of them for the past two of weeks I have played.

Question is, would it be worth buying the 3000 jewel deal that unlocks every quest and guilt the farmable medals? I am F2P to this point, $15 doesn't sound bad.

classic griz

Don't bother. If you feel that strongly about it just start fresh. Otherwise it's not worth it.

>good automatically means hacking
There would be no point in playing then

yea, sadly i need more cost reductions to use more then two.

yo look up pigginati if you guys want to see what the useless medals do, that guy buys everything that pops up

Honestly, I doubt. I sent a ticket to them, but they take 2-3 days to answer them with some machine answer and it goes nowhere. I also have zero faith on their ability to solve this satisfactorily or admit that they made a mistake and correct it.

But still, I believe that we might as well try and do our part to see if anything happens, I'm also losing my motivation with the recent events and not holding my breath for the excellent localization changes that are going do happen sooner or later.

Without premium quests the deal is kinda lackluster, but if you are going to play hard this week and don't mind paying, don't see why not, it's the best deal for your buck jewel-wise and once you get bored of it you can at least farm moogles

>There would be no point in playing then
Whether or not the hackers win, the Jews win in the end, and the only way to win is to not play

So you suggesting I leave my current party just to join yours?

Yes.

Come on in. It's lots of fun

who was behind the shit with the zootopia shit. there's literally nothing good about doing them.

F2P user here. I just did my first ever daily double, probably not going to do it again for another week because jewel ain't cheap.

How'd I do? Anything I should build up?

I think that is what he's suggesting.

As a fellow bear I certainly wouldn't be opposed to the company, but I wouldn't want to put anybody out just to change parties.

>Hercules
Mad jelly. He's strong.

Deal. Daily deal is what I meant. God, now I look so uncool!

any vulpes without parties here?
its decent, but not anything special

>got like 5 omegas in a row

today was a good day.

>who was behind the shit with the zootopia shit.
Japan. From what I've heard, they gave out Jewtopia medals to advertise the movie.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure WHY NA nerfed the medals

It's actually easy to collect Jews just by finishing EVERY quests while getting your daily bonus. You could easily buy ONE 3000 meds if you're actually patient

Hercules is very very strong.

>wanting me, a Vulpes since launch, to leave my admin spot in a good party, to switch to a shit tier Union
I respectfully decline

why would you give out a high cost non guiltable expensive medal this early in the game, especially this early on. And yeah i know about brooms. SENA got really jewish this time, and didnt think at all did they?

Does Defense Boost I trigger on auto attack or special?

>this early in the game
Maybe it's because PAX released Zootopia stuff, I dunno. I don't live in Murica so I don't know how your happy merchants think

They activate when they hit you

>The top player on Ursus is literally named Hacker and has 89m Lux on their own.
Points for audacity, I guess.

Defense Boost triggers when you take damage. You just need to have it on any medal in the Keyblade.

It's probably the best skill to put on a Vivi/Aerith KHII/DiZ type medal.

im just mad because of how little sense it makes from a business standard
grizz you lied

I have it on Minnie, thanks for clarifying.

So how much is there to each world beyond their surface level?

Is there more to Radiant Garden and Twlight Town than Radiant Garden and Twilight Town?

Which had the better story: CoM or 358/2 Days?

CoM

>Played Days expecting Org XIII shenanigans, got pointless puppet instead

To Ursus' credit, the hackers here are either not nearly as dumb or not nearly as widespread. The next person down in the rankings had like 2-3m Lux, if I recall.

CoM by ducking far

i agree
fucking Vulpes/Unicornis are full of em

Yes. Twilight Town has a beach and has a train station and train tracks so it implies there's more to that world that we don't know. Also there's the abandoned mansion that belonged to Ventus and Vanitas' parents.

Same with Radiant Garden since Rinoa has to be somewhere.

>Expecting shenanigans
>from an emotionless orgy

CoM had a fairly dark and moving plot, but what I never got was why Marluxia and Larxene trusted Axel immediately after he offed Vexen. A secret report of Marluxia shows how suspicious he was of Axel but after Vexen got gutted he cast his doubt aside.

Was it too hasty or believable?

They still emulated what having a heart felt like. If not, Demyx wouldn't be such a coward, or Luxord would be no fun. They may not have hearts, but they can still act like they had one.

Of course I don't see the last thread died. Anyone mind clearing this up for me, do you actually have to clear out all the enemies in 57 for the raid boss to spawn on whatever is the third try or is just beating the level good enough?

its based on enemy count kill everything, including tha invible speed gummi heartless

Marluxia told Axel to off Vexen specifically as a test of loyalty. Supposedly after killing Vexen, Axel wouldn't be able to go back to the rest of Org XIII and would be stuck with Marluxia and his planned coup no matter what. But Marluxia didn't plan on Axel literally manipulating things to off every single Org member in Castle Oblivion so he would be the only one able to say what happened there, and could change or leave out any inconvenient facts.

Bottom line Axel was just more ruthless and devious than Marluxia. Which seems kinda weird in light of him eventually becoming a "good guy".

Axel killing Vexen was a huge blow to the Organization, hence why it was such a trust booster. Removing Marluxia and Larxene from the picture merited it though, since the former easily approached the same level of strength and Keikakus as the top members, and needed to be removed.

The removal of Zexion was simply to drive Replica Riku to be his own person, and in the end maybe take out Sora.

There were some at the start, but it seems any member with an ounce of charisma got sent to CO to die. Lexaues and Larxene were more entertaining in their few tutorial scenes than Luxord or Demyx were the entire game.

It's easy to forget what a vicious asshole Axel was with how much they try to paint him as a good guy lately.

I still wonder if he would've killed Namine as he gleefully threatened to if Sora didn't show up.

Uncool user here, it's pointless to try and guilt this, correct? Aside from the need for duplicates (which are only available randomly through the shop), it's already 4⭐. It looks like I'd be better off just straight up evolving/leveling, and tossing on an attack boost II.

Huh, I didn't think that star symbol would actually go through. Neat

Yes.
You can guilt it later once they introduce Mickey & Brooms medals but no one can tell how hard i.e. money-locked those will be to obtain in NA.

Doood how do you add a star?

It should be in the character map. Alternatively, I'm pretty sure it's an ALT code as well.

Just curious but you peeps are not actually running the zootopia egg quest over and over until the raid boss pops out right? You only need to run it 1 time for it to spawn.

stop

Im running it over and over again, but it only takes 1.5 of the boss fights to level me up and Im a lazy Ursus.

Its too late. Eat this 🌟

No wonder you are always last place. Lazy bear.

>🌟

Yep. Most AP-efficient way is to do mission 57 twice, killing all the Heartless, then do the Event mission. Sometimes you get screwed out of 12 AP if three Eggs show up during the Event mission, but this way is more reliable than hoping for them to spawn during the Event mission.

>4 raid bosses in a row from eggs

I'm gonna stick farming eggs.

I think you meant ⭐, or . I'm sure there's an alt key shortcut for those, but I just pulled it off my Android keyboard.

The more you know.

Oh shit, now I have egg on my face.

Whatever works for you, man. I was lucky enough to have a party member constantly spawn the Omega Bee earlier this morning, so I got to piggyback off the rewards that it drops. Still need 1.1k for the last board but not back for the first day of the event.

>based Juri

Having lived on a farm with chickens before, I can't imagine why you'd want to do this.

Hmm, I just got a Pretender and ignored it without anything going wrong. Still got a Queen Bee.

5⭐ Sora is lit

The card you share doesn't include your Keyblade multiplier, right?

If I stick a skill on a medal, it will be kept when evolving, correct? I know fusion carries a chance factor, but does straight up evolving?

>Based Juri

That cloud medal is making life EZ

dude free eggs lmao

Right. If the medal was on two keyblades, that would introduce problems.

Yes you keep it.

No half AP is killing me.

>praising Juri

>while Juri get shit support medals from party

The shared card doesn't really appear on your Keyblade, though.

Unless there's a Keyblade that applies a multiplier to all cards that I just don't know about yet. I only just started playing.

I still don't think the multiplier counts, though. Seems too overpowered.

Here desu. I made a paste bin on how to make an US/NA itunes account

pastebin.com/615r7LbY

Forgot the link

Your keyblade multiplier applies to all friend cards. Compare their values between different levels, or different keyblades.

So I'm level 56 and I have a few 5-star cards ready to evolve, but the equip cost skyrockets to like, 40 for each one, and my max is only around 90. I should obviously wait until I do more avatar boards and increase my maximum, yeah?

Is it possible to save my backup from the itunes to another device? I want to use bluestacks

Oh, so it does.

So what, it uses the highest multiplier, then?

It uses the multiplier of the keyblade you have equipped.

So Chip and Dale. At 3⭐, I can up atk + def by up to 200, while at 4⭐ it's 400. So if I add 200 at 3⭐, can I add another 400 at 4⭐, or is it a cumulative cap (ie only another 200)?

Cumulative, so only +200 more.

Meme?️️️️⭐️⭐️

Dang yo. There goes my nuke medal.

I hope not, it's better than typing out "star".

HOW DO I GET CLOUD

WHO DO I PAY

WHEN DO I PAY THEM

TAKE MY MONEY NOMURA

>tf got Advent Cloud instead of KH Cloud

just end me senpai

You want this...don't you