Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Server Maintenance: May 3, 01:00am to May 4, 01:00am (24 hours)
Servers affected: Klaipeda, Orsha

Meet up at Kateen Forest at 9pm

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFBZZrdiNuU
discord.gg/0heefDqe35yCeJr3
youtube.com/watch?v=BY84NqlZWU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw your ToS crush sits down next to you

someone warned that something was going to happen today in klaipeda and not to go there

did something happen?

meetup at kateen forest in 1 hour

ALWAYS know your swords

Cute reckoning soon.

Who is it user? My ToS crush is (you)__

Reminder:
If you're given build advice that contains the following words:
>"ET"
>"It falls off at 250"
>"Synergy"
It shouldn't be taken seriously and dismissed as misinformation

Friendly reminder:

Do NOT take build advice from /tosg/!!

Ask the forums or reddit. This general is exceptionally bad at making builds. They only accept information which confirms their own biases. Reddit and the forums do this too, but to a lesser extent. /tosg/ is VERY elitist and will ruin your build with their ego.

Do NOT take build advice from /tosg/!!

Why do the class sprites on the kToS website look so much brighter in color than in game? Is it one of the settings?

t. Wugushit who took Falconer at R7

>mfw they tried to trick me into taking only Oblique 1

makes no sense

>wugushi is shit
>meet one in mission
>he literally assrapes the boss on his own

thanks again misinfo agents

t. fresh lvl 120 shitter who thinks his amazing early game damage is going to translate well into endgame content

>corsair3 is a meme
>meet one in mission
>get 10 cubes from 1 boss

thanks again misinfo agents

is this good worldbossing build
youtube.com/watch?v=WFBZZrdiNuU

This, go to discord for actual good advice, every decent player is in there and only shitposters refuse to join.

i got meme'd into believing misinfo

now i'm severely depressed and the only joy in life is meth

don't let this be you

ignore /tosg/ advice

Official /tosg/ list of classes who are most likely to quit the game in the coming month and only play a few weeks after P2W launches with still no real patches.

>Swordies
Because underpowered, underutilized, poorly designed and perform badly due to IMC incompetence. Complete garbage of a class. Tree of Magic proves to not be a meme. Trash. Just utterly shit class all around.
>Longest lasting class: Dragoon players

>Clerics
Because all DPS variants are poorly designed, underpowered, underutilized and perform badly. Your only role is to heal and as such only the most attention seeking whores stay and beta faggots.
>Longest lasting class: Plague Doctor players

>Archers
Because despite all that DPS they cannot solo past 240 either without having +15 weapons. They quit because no one to heal them and not needed in grind parties. Their solo revolves around 200x SP potion spamming or kiting endlessly.
>Longest lasting class: Musketeer, Cannoneer, players
>Bonus: Rogue exploiters last longest due to being able to I.W.I.N.

>Wizards
Because Sorcerers are weak, support roles require parties and overall a boring class. Best damage, best AoE, best everything. They quit because everyone else has already left. Their players only rolled mage for convenience, not because they had any love for magic.
>Longest lasting class: Warlock players

Link?

How did it happen? What build did you follow?

t. fresh R7 scrub that thinks he knows everything about the game because he got carried hard

That reminds me, what happened to all those clowns who went Sword2 Barb and were like HURR DURR MY CLEAVE AND SEISM ARE SO GOOD? Did they finally hit 200 realise their uselessness and reroll?

discord.gg/0heefDqe35yCeJr3

>yfw only three people show up

>go to discord
>shit on thread

ye no fuck off retard

Well according to someone who has played Warlock before, its garbage.
t.

JUST

>no samurai class
>still no info on the bard-esque class

>Enter Sentry Bailey
>ping goes to 500
>go to the next map
>the only thing I can do anymore is autoattack
>leave these areas and it goes back to 80-100

Is something happening in there

>going to discord

>go to thread
>shit on other people in thread

whats the difference

>tfw your ToS crush rerolled and you don't know if his new character is as cute as his SR was

Good build.

>As cute
>SR
That's not possible.

it's that you're literally not part of this general

and a faggot

who should stay in their containment adware and stop coming here

Is there really so few SRs that this little shit can tell I'm the one that rerolled? Holy fuck

So is wiz3ele3linker the ultimate build for the current 7 circles? It would also allow eles to pvp with link+hangman into sleep.

>it's that you're literally not part of this general

i guess you're just talking to yourself then

It looks like that Hoglan is looking at the Cryo boys crotch.

I'm so glad I'm not dipping into that circle for fashion.

I fucked Aikawa Trap, he came as soon as I thrust it all the way in to the base.

maybe it's cause you attach the same fucking picture everytime you post

I debated using my SR1 character as just a sprite and getting Musketeer in R7 but it's not worth it. Might as well just reroll all the way.

>the only picture I've posted in the last 3 days was the Archer - Difficulty: Hard one
>get posts like this

WOAHkay there champ!

Hangman much like Impale tends to fuck up a lot in PvP for whatever reason.

you literally posted it today

Will this game ever work properly?

That is correct. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, then?

It's the only image I've posted in over 72 hours.

Jesus fuck you archers are the biggest fucking complainers out of literally everyone.

Just reroll or fuck off. No one wants to hear about your fucking SR faggotry.

>he rolled cannoneer

KEK

The only thing we enjoy in falconer memers is their panty view from below when they flight.

>trying this hard to meme
It only works on classes that people are on the fence about. You can't meme classes that are good and everyone knows is good.

It's okay, it's anonymous so your embarrassing post won't be tied to you as a person. Feel free to try again with your shitposting.

the image of your character you fagola

Again: The only image of my character I've posted in over 72 hours is the little picture of my reroll in the Archer: Hard Mode picture.

I can't tell if you're just trying to meme on me or you really aren't understanding this.

That said, my SR's been posted a couple times in the last few threads - just not by me.

Are you aware people can both save and upload images that they did not take themselves? It's a new concept, I know, but I think if you implement it into your shitposting routine you may grow even stronger.

>All the good builds are either auto attack or running in circles to mob things up then dumping all your AoE skills

Isnt there a bit more complex class to play in Archer or Swordsman?

>isometric games
>complex things

lmao

eq15

Sorry, user, Archer is already the most complex class in the game.

okay fag

someone totally saved your image and posted it with their poor excuse of a shitpost about how bad and terrible SR is

that totally wasn't (You)

>mfw going to see Onee-san soon

It wasn't, but alright.

Since you're clearly new, let me help you.

In which is where you got that image from (unless it's your post and you used the image on it already, but that's some next level shitposting) the person posting double spaces after their quote.

I don't.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

I feel bad for the cutester who has a crush on you.

I wish clerics had to channel safety zone from afar, this way they would stop wasting precious blocks with autoatks.

>MMO gameplay
>complex
Well some wizard support classes have interesting spells I guess.

Me too. I don't do the whole game crush/ERP thing.

user, stop replying

STOP SHITPOSTING AND COME TO THE MEETUP

busy killing gnolls sry

Grolls.

Too busy to read as well.

:^) Good try

busy not being an autist

youtube.com/watch?v=BY84NqlZWU8

Is there a high level equivalent to this that isnt just autos?

xxxDDDD SO FUNNI

There is if you pick Wizard instead of archer

This is /xivg/ levels of false flagging. Fuck off discord.

Who /gonnabullykoenigallnight/

Enlighten me. I thought Wizard was all huge cooldown big area nukes.

post the screenshot already

wat? ded server already? LMFAO

LMFAO

>didn't pay attention to the read order
2/10 best I could do

its not even time yet famtachi

poorfag merrican
f2p when

I noticed that too. It's been like that since yesterday and it is all the maps on that zone.

>unironically playing this garbage
>paying for it

May 10

1 week to go. Where you going?

So far the most interactive gameplay I've experienced was tanking. I mean, without going AFK with your finger or a weight on the C key.
Timing C blocks with boss/mob attacks, dealing damage and applying debuffs in windows of opportunity, managing your short duration buffs, trying to not move mobs around so that they take full damage from your party's ground DoTs. No healer runs for added challenge.

It's no heroic raid MT, but it's more fun that smashing your face on the keyboard (i.e.: average archer gameplay).

>may 10th
holy shoot finally
what do you mean where am I going?

serverwise

Is our resident kinofoot poster around? Can you use telekinesis to throw and hold an enemy on the ground for them to get hit by ground aoes? Like throwing something onto a flame ground for damage ticks? Or does the spell hold enemies in their air mostly?

ah, whichever one isn't absolutely polluted by BRs, what server we on?

>enter kateen forest for the meeting
>immediately see this

Can someone help me out with Wugushi? What're some good ways to spread Wugong Gu? Is it worth getting 100% uptime on my poisons going all the way to C3? I went Archer C3 > Wugushi, so I'm really struggling with AoE.

>enter kateen forest for the meeting
>remember i forgot to buy dispellers from the market at 490 silver each
im so forgetful

Is Tosbase outdated or running on kTOS info? Whats the most reliable skill builder?

I've been playing pretty much nothing but support so far, I wanna try out Archer DPS. AoE damage is always the most fun, is Ranger 3 to Fletcher 3 as great as it sounds?