>SMITE's 2nd Anniversary Skin Contest
smitegame.com/smite-second-birthday/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

>The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/3/3e/BartV2_Alert_Notify_Kill_Streak_Breaker_a.ogg
behindthevoiceactors.com/Lindsay-Seidel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Khepri or Geb
Isis
Anhur or Neith I guess
Osiris
Serqet

looks p good

A N U B I S J U N G L E

pls go china

5th for MAIL OF RENEWALL ACTIVATES ON AH MUZEN CAB'S HIVES, SHADOWCZAR ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Jesus aside from Serqet thats 4 lane bullies right there. Maximum aids pantheon to play vs confirmed.

Last thread people mentioned there's no Greek warrior and someone suggested a minotaur warrior. What would it's kit be? Passive, 3 abilities, and ultimate?

M A N T I C O R E

Kratos

Passive: Gain movement speed for every 3 seconds you spend in the jungle up to a certain (reasonable) cap. Lose the bonus speed once you're out of it for 5 seconds.

Rampage: buff that transforms your basics into a 360 AoE hit chain, spinning your flail wildly.
Gain temporary stacks of attack speed and movement speed for each enemy killed.

Gore, a dash that stuns if it hits towards the end of the dash length. Dash length grows as you gain more movement speed.

His ult would be him charging up a powerful AoE ground attack with his flail that knocks enemies up (the same amount as fire giant would) and does decent damage. Goring an enemy that is knocked up by this ability knocks them back.

idk what you'd do for his other skill.
WAIT FUCK WASN'T HE MEANT TO BE A WARRIOR?
I'VE PULLED A HI-REZ.

SLIP A HEAL IN THERE. fuc

I could actually refine this piece of shit and make it usable, I think.
Just shat that out in a few minutes.
The charge would obviously be the ult though, since that's like the THEME piece that'd be somewhat memorable, not just bopping the ground like a fuckass.
The bop the ground shit could easily be his wave clear.

>tfw celirra will never be your gf

Have you noticed something the gods and goddesses in smite have in common? They're all gods and goddesses.
The minotaur isn't.

Friendly reminder that you're a shitter if you play Bacchus. Stupid fat drunk meme god that requires no skill to play

a

You are both correct. Arachne is a godess and Scylla is a godess. The minotaur is not a god.

I love that smirk.

b

c

d

e

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/3/3e/BartV2_Alert_Notify_Kill_Streak_Breaker_a.ogg

Look up "Akiho" on this page to hear Neith in school: behindthevoiceactors.com/Lindsay-Seidel/

>Passive
Raging bull. The lower the minotaur health is the more damage he does. Caps at... 1.7? Does that seem fair? Or 1.5 is better?

>ability 1
Charge. Just think of Hercules shoulder charge. He's a bull so he just runs in a straight line and hits everyone in his path pushing them with him.

>ability 2
Enrage. The minotaur and allies within 30 units of the Minotaur have their attack power increased by 15/20/25/30/35 for 7 seconds. Also increases the AOE of crushing fist by 5 units.

>ability 3
Crushing fist. The minotaur slams his fists into the ground knocking up all enemies within 15 units. If this attack hits an enemy god directly they are stunned for 1 second.

>ultimate
Labyrinth. Think Odins ultimate pretty much. Enemies are trapped inside the area and the minotaur has increased damage.

OP as fuck.

But no heal on a warrior. Might not be as bad. Basic attacking warrior. Might work

>low health Enrage in the Labyrinth

He'd wreck. I like the idea but he might be too strong. I like that he's really effective only at lower health and can't heal. Maybe if you give him lower base attack and protections for warriors he'd be ok.

Is there a tier-list?

I am wondering where Chiron is because I literally se no games with him won. And no tournament seem to ever pick him either, even picking Vamana whom the stupid streamers say is D-tier ( lel, fucking shitfucks)

>two officers log on and this is what happens

>muh irrelevant clan

No, this was from NA, the relevant one :^)

For his passive. Every 10% health he's missing he gains 10 power caped at 70. 10% 10 power. 20 20. 30 30. Finally when he's missing 70%+ of his health his attacks gain a whopping 70 power. High risk high reward god. And I like idea. Make his base damage weaker than most warriors so he needs to be hurt to be effective really. OtherWise with all those power boosting abilities he'd be op. Way too powerful.

Every mode has a tier. I don't have all tyne pictures of the tiers saved though. Someone here should

>mfw seriously considering inviting /innercircle/ to my wedding

This is better than this

That's a good way to get cucked.

by those aspies? lolno

That you, Copper?
You're the only one that likes Awilix, after all

I hope you enjoy having 10+ pasty white kids at your reception.

They'd do it given half the chance. What have they got to fear? Some guy over the internet getting mad at them?

>Who is Poplan

no_
>implying i wont already have that

leave and take them with you then

Just realized athena is so much better in clash than ymir.
Can bully the enemy in a more efficent manner.

>every time I play nemmy in clash we lose

Send this to hirez please with this guy's passive change and his idea for base stats I'm tired of the same old bulky defensive warriors. This kit seems new and exciting. Pure offense warrior. That's unique.

>I play nemmy

Well that right there's your problem.

>getting married to womyn who will cuck your shit up
shiggy diggy, sibling
butthurt detected

>no Ariadne's thread ability
Lame.

>who is Bellona?
Always build offensive items on her. Some have defensive attributes though but nothing that has no offensive advantage.

I just want to get her in tier 1 mastery then I can stop playing her and get back to my guardians

Like what

>tfw Im only half way on the /innercircle/

feels bad.

VVGL user

Kali is utter trash.
Kill her all through early and mid until she gets full build then wrecks your shit by jumping around and going invuln every 39 seconds
It's like the kog maw of smite

How the hell does that work

>lolbabby gets mad about how bad he is at the game
here's your (you)

Defend middle LANE!

Would you go into her jungle Veeky Forums?

ATTACK THE GOLDPUSSY
YOHOOYOHOYOHOHOYHOYOHYOHYOHOYHOYHOYOHYHOYOHYOHOYHOYHYHOYHOYOHOYHOYOHYOHYOHOYHOYHOYHOYOOYOYOYOYOHOHOHOHOHHOYOHYOHOHOHOHOHOH

Pity I'm not in it, I love free food.

Playing thanatos feels like gambling in some ways, I always feel like I'm on the edge of dying and have to play a bit ballsy to get payoff

I'd do something to her middle lane, that's for sure.

>sanctuary
>escape away
>sprint
>don't complain about balance outside of conquest because it isn't Hi-Rez's concern or focus.
Problem solved.

How do I get my friend to stop playing Smite? Smite's fun and all, but, I bought the fucker Dark Souls III for his birthday, and he has yet to touch it. He's got an addiction I think.

He'll get over it

>duo queue with him
>feed

Ugh!
Why is /smgen/ so inactive?
Boooooooring.

Just beads the blink stun into qin's + fatalis hits!!

I don't know if that's possible. There was a time where he was up for 3 days playing Smite, only surviving off Smart water/Mio and Protein bars.

Half the assassins in the game can 100 to zero you with shit like that when you count in blink. And apparently you can't read and notice I never mentioned beads, sounds like you just want to vent because you don't understand an aspect of the game and can't stand feeling unsafe against an assassin ult.

>smart water
in that case the best way to get him to stop playing smite will be to put arsenic in his water

>Play a round of Clash
>Connection is really iffy the entire time.
>Weird because it's usually a solid 70 or 80
>I go 1-2, with our entire team going 2-30 at the end.
>Type in chat in the middle of the game.
>Everyone except me only speaks spanish.
What did I do to deserve this?

Did you queue LATAM by mistake?

>all mexican flags on opposing team
>lag like shit the entire game

how is that possible? mexico isnt that far away

There is no LATAM option and I've always keeped it NA.

Threadly reminder that SMITE servers can't handle the load of people redeeming keys like crazy and that they'll probably stop giving out keys during the stream after like 3 and then start giving out 24-hour codes over twitter like last time.

Additional reminder that you do not have to actually watch the stream, as the thread and clan chats will burst with posts whenever one gets posted.

Because we /discord/ now

mexico is a poor country. Such a fucking shithole. They probably have bad internet too.

Everyone is playing the overwatch beta so it's dead

but i play on xbox, mexicunts and europoors are supposed to play on pc with the lowest settings

no one who plays the game would get it

I play smite and still don't get it. What the fuck is adriadnes thread? I googled it and it's some philosophy shit. What does that have to do with a Minotaur?

How do I Thanatos efficiently in pub matches?

>philosophy
mythology

anyway, Ariadne's string is how Theseus found his way out of the Labyrinth after killing the Minotaur

t. jewmericans delusional

>discord group
kek, wannabes

Her design is unworkable it's 100% reliant on soley how gold spooling and jungle level function in the meta where either she can't fail or she instafails the minute she loads up.

that's really not even true. The only time she's bad is level 1. She's actually good around level 3 and beyond. What you say is actually pretty irrelevant. She's top pick for a reason. Plebs that think they know what they're talking about will just blab regardless, though.

>only 50%

Loser.

Wow you suck.

honestly 50% is like a k/d ratio of 1 in an fps

should there be a stiffer penalty for leaving during a match?

just in a game, we were winning, 26-12. solo getting rekt in a mirror match and loses, we end up losing at the 50 minute mark due to their sheer numbers

In casuals it should be an automatic 30 minute leaver at minimum so generally the current system is okay, barring those stupid brief penalties. Ranked should be stiffer, and do something similar to Counterstrike.

BATTLEBORN HAS KILLED SMITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDLEEEEEEEEEDERRRREEEEEEEEEEEEER!