>lion
>ornstein
>war god
>first born has hair like a fucking lion

SOLAIRE IS THE FIRST BORN.

What the fuck is Vordt supposed to be?

>SOLAIRE IS THE FIRST BORN.

That was my theory back in 2011.

If you hold down L2 and press R1 right as your feet hit the ground after a roll you'll almost if not instantly do the R1 weaponart, catches 9/10 people off guard - especially straightsword or polearm users.

Dancer's fucktoy.

A knight. Outrider knights eventually devolved into beasts

A knight. Pontiff Sully turns his knights into monsters.

why does the faraam set look so shit in this? all they had to do was port the same thing from 2 and make it less plastic.

I can't summon over 2 players anymore for fight clubs at pontiff. I've been spamming dried finger in between summons and no more signs show up after the first two. This was all working yesterday too.

I need novelty build ideas. Something like fist wizard, something that seems fun.

>boob plate armor
>the way they have butchered Aldrich' character
>Solaire????

Thank fuck its not canon

Outrider version of Smough that pontiff thought was expendable and turned into a beast

He's an Outrider Knight.
Pontiff Sulyvahn gave enchanted rings to knights and sent them out of Irithyll. Over time, these rings degenerate their wearers into vicious beasts, going first to the knights who fight on all fours, then swelling in size to something like Vordt, and eventually into the bridge crocodiles.

Probably a corrupted Smough.

if you use the farron memesword, you're a giant tryhard and you should stop playing the game

Sweet, I'll have to try that out.

Whip build using lots of consumable items. Richter Belmont mode unlocked. If you want to not suck go dex pyro with the Witch's Locks and Great Chaosd Fireball for 'holy water'

Based Ponty getting rid of all faggy Knights

>Invade High Wall with SL15
>Hosts with single phantoms, no 1v3s or 1v4s
>No password-summons with high-level gear
>Just simple, no bullshit, low SL invasions
And here I was about to give up hope on this game's PvP. I actually had fun, even if it was just 5 invasions.

>forgot to turn off iframes after sanicing through the game to finish build
oops
sorry Estelle

>that R1 > L1 that always catches people off guard
get madder

best infusion for bare minimum stats+magic stat?
raw or lightning/crystal or blessed/simple?

>went insane just looking at a flame for too long
>went so insane he turned his entire society into monsters and turned a cleric into a god eating abomination
>is probably the only unquestionably evil character in the entire series

can we stop using 'soulsborne'.

that actually triggers me teebeeache

kill yourself faggot bitch

Can you get competent melee damage using an INT build?

It seems to be the general consensus that only an idiot will get hit by actual Sorceries in 1 vs 1, so I'm wondering if I can be full caster for PvE, but not be defenseless in PvP.

pls dont bully the pebble

>forgot to pick up souls after dying in the fc
Welp, goodbye 2 million. Easy come, easy go.

Get good, seriously. This game isn't for you if you can't roll away.

There seems to be a connectivity issue where I show up as invisble in other people's worlds. If you can lock on but can't see me, do a collapse gesture or something so I know when to crystal out

How to fix gaem

Make poise work, but you need like 30VIT to make it happen and you only ever really get DaS1 Elite Knight Set teir poise at best, tanking a couple light hits.

Make poise secondarily govern damage reduction during hyper armour as a percentage, where high poise totals won't make you get super stunned any less than those with the "normal" amount, those with high as fuck super poise with yhorms shield etc take vastly reduce damage during hyper armour, and that's where the strength of heavy armour comes in.

I was surprised he was such an early boss. Really wish he got more love.

Same with Vordt, motherfucker is cool

>Bosses have two lifebars: the game

What's the best invasion spot for SL 80 and 100. I have two characters at those levels, but I don't want to get matched up with lvl 120 shitters. Also at what upgrade should I stop for the SL 80? +6 or +7? I have the SL at +10.

So are the Watchdogs of Farron the same thing as the Abysswatchers?

>connectivity issues
You don't know the meaning of true connectivity issues

does anyone know if there are any neat combos for weapons other than polearms?

Just bought Dark Souls 3 on Steam.

While it's downloading any protips or missables I should be aware of?

There's literally only three bosses in the entire game with multiple health bars.

The watchdogs basically protect the graves of the abyss watchers. Literally the forest covenant from DaS1.

Pontiff does get a lot of "love". He's widely considered the hardest non-optional boss for most people.

it's yukko you fucking mongrel

legit thought you was invisible for reals so i suicided
shockwaves

>want to do a skull knight build with morne's armor/gauntlets/legs and dark mask
>dark sword fits the most aesthetically
>will be called a scrub memelord faggot for using it

just play

I could get behind this except for
>take vastly reduce damage during hyper armor

heavy weapons are already really strong that would just take the cake

>vaati joke
Lel
Solair has been confirmed by the devs to not be the first one, he was an intentional red herring from an earlier stage of development that was left in because they liked him so much.

Pretty sure this was stated in one of the radio interviews for the artbook in Japan

Meant to say I have the SL 100's weapon at +10, and don't know if that's too high.

Profaned Flame is extremely fun to use as well. I'm still unsure how good it is in PVP but its caught people off guard a few times.

You will miss everything, so don't worry about it.
Characters will die because you don't know everything.

Mimics

What happened is that I grabbed the host while falling and 2 minutes later the hit registered for 1,574 damage while I actually normally do 243 per grab

Her name is Yuuko Aioi. Please do not troll me at this time.

But only four bosses have two lifebars?
The Abyss Watchers, Lothric/Lorian, King of Storms/Nameless King, and the Soul of Cinder.

Man, Pontiff is harder than that faggot Nameless, even with the first phases's stupid undodgeable flying firebreath attack

should I make my carthus shotel sharp or refined?

>summoned as a Faithful
>world is seeded and fingered
>host no where to be found
>whenever someone crystals out or dies host summons another red despite there being no one outside of pontiff

the only place people put down signs is outside pontiff, right? host is hacking to be invisible, right?

Nah I mean in the context of the game. You kind of just find him before anor londo and thats that.

play like it like an old rpg game
as in talk to every npc youve discovered any time you do ANYTHING

Lothric knight sword also works pretty well, but either way just use what you want

Refined unless you have no str

> Third playthrough, reach Undead Settlement
> Better go rescue grandpa fireman and unlock Mound Makers
> Get him out, touch bonfire, try to head back to bridge
> DOOR DOESN'T OPEN FROM THIS SIDE
> Fucking why, this would circumvent less than a minute of running from the second bonfire
> Shit, guess I'll just go for cursed crotchwood
> DOOR DOESN'T OPEN FROM THIS SIDE

Can we dispel the rumor that a bunch of one sided doors and conveniently placed elevators is good level design?

I mean fuck, I can't believe I'm saying this but let me unpetrify a naked bitch once in awhile.
Kick down a fucking log, or maybe an elaborate pulley system.

And I mean, linear level design doesn't stop being linear because you put in a magical boss rush shortcut. That's effectively no different than putting a bonfire in front of the boss room, just an extra 20-30 seconds of running.

>all these lagging purposely ganking cancers
whats the best way to kill these cancers and also annoy them as a added bonus? fucking 3 lagging retards makes it hard to ripost when i do get a parry and lolnopoise, i dont want to use dark sword spam but if i must

>tfw trying to kill dancer at SL1

I've grown quite fond of that bum, lads. God know's I'll be staring at it for a while.

Where the fuck do you guys learn all of this? I want to learn more about the lore but I hate watching some faggot's youtube. Anywhere I can read about it?

No, they pointedly refused to comment.
What we know is that originally Andre was going to be the Firstborn and play a much larger role in the story, then they cut out the parts of the story where he would have been relevant. After that, they simply decided not to say anything about who was or was not the Firstborn.

Whenever the topic of Solaire as the Firstborn came up, they'd deliberately act coy.

DaS3 rolls around and it's pretty obvious they decided to resolve the issue.

item descriptions. Lore videos are generally just item descriptions plus theories

the dancer is where my SL1 run started turning to shit. her, gundyr, and soul of cinder made me miserable

>First invasion for over an hour after the pillaver of being ganked trying to get into a fightclub
>It's a girl in full Black Knight armour with a halberd.
"Okay, let's see how this goes."
>She spins at me.
>And spins.
>And spins...

Long story short, she kept spinning. She didn't stop until I was too far away, and then she'd just move closer to start again. I left.

I'm going to bed.

the lothric knight sword's blade isn't as wide as I'd like it to be for skull knight.

I also have no idea which shield I'll use

Try reading your item's descriptions

Read the descriptions of shit. Which usually involves a wiki if you're a keener.

Read the Pontiff's Eye ring descriptions, and Vordt's weapon and the Outrider Knight set.
Just read shit, it's really not that hard

Item descriptions, user.

The Pontiff Eye rings cover it.

can't you summon blade master?

>of being ganked trying to get into a fightclub
Sorry but when you run off into the level as a purple people assume you're gonna be a jackass

Gotthard's Twinswords
Warden's Twinblades
Hammer's rage attack
Great Curvedswords
Dancer's weapons
Drang Hammers
Great Hammers

If it spins it probably combos.

I want to give the old wolf tummy rubs!

>newbie PvP question

what weapons/attacks are not parryable? are all UGS attacks unparryable?

How much int/fai should I get on a SL120 pyro PVP build? Flame/Chaos Estoc setup I guess. Do I even need any endurance in a build like this or is 10 (base) fine?

Vaati is like Greirat, but without the personality.

summoning would make a SL1 run pointless
anyway she turned out to be not so bad as long as you stay far away from her and only attack after the spin or the jump

this is why cancers like epicabortedfetus and anusvatai are popular and making money off trivial shit, because fucking reddit retards cant read the ingame stuff but have to go online to be spoonfed, i should have done the same thing years ago to get all the retard cash

Did they patch out the ability to setup parry fast weapons on the third hit of R1 spam with medium shields? Can't seem to do it no matter what.

>120 "build"
>estoc

delet this post

can someone post the afro pictures

>estoc

kill yourself.

Crystal Sage Rapier.

I know, >split damage, but it's got a longer reach than the estoc, better int scaling than the MLGS, and the rapier's weapon art which is decent I guess. Just gotta squeeze 13 str and 18 dex onto your build.

IVAAANNNN

kek

Dancer's armor may be beautiful but it's a pain the ass to draw jesus

does great magic barrier still work to nearly fireproof yourself?
i got the items in the lava on my first knight character by chugging estus every roll while in fire resist gear and using flash sweat, but i dont have the hp to pull that off on my caster.

I was helping someone with Cinder just now, and the fucker parried the host and one shotted him. First time I've seen him do that.

>backstabbing someone twice, and faking them out with a charged attack once against a parry fisher
Ceastus really should be slower. These punishes are fair against shields, and almost impossible against the flick.

10/10 would pump-a-rum

Honestly, it doesn't look like there's much that would be easy for you to draw.

>Spawn away from the fight, as is normal for purples, reds and oranges, summoned or invading
>Only I have to fight enemies to get there, because I had to be summoned through a white sign
>Some asshole hunts me down and kills me as I'm doing this.

I'm having trouble believing you.

>better scaling than the MLGS
That's not really a big benchmark though.