/mggg/: Monster Girl Games General #15

Monster Girl Games General #15

It's over edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread: >pastebins etc
Is 37 replies before archiving our record?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10107647
strawpoll.me/4368616/r
imgur.com/a/FHwR9/all
pastebin.com/0EdZsRvS
pastebin.com/f4e4cscd
pastebin.com/VvKZjEjD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obviously it's 1

mggg was a mistake

Commencing dump of life

+1 for become /mgqg/ again

>select all images with candy

rare smug lazarus do not steal

At least wait until we're at page 10 levels of dead before dumping a new image. At least it gives us the illusion of life.

>You will never see a world with Ilias as the only true god again and angels guiding humanity.
Why live?

The feels are real.

Haven't been to a MGG/MGQ thread for months. Do we have any new information on Paradox 2? I remember seeing some pics about the Lamia and Harpy ancestor. Did we get any of the other Ancestors?

TT posted all of them, and part 2 probably won't come out soon, in the meantime TT is making some small/medium size games.

Yeah, had realized I should stop being stupid and look on the wikia.

Which of the 6 Ancestors look the most aesthetically pleasing?

I'm gonna wait and see if unsealed Tamamo gets a new sprite since it seems to be common for main characters in paradox like Alice.

Tamamo

meant for

Her loli form is great, but her true form isn't that great though.

So, what happens if a new Demon Lord is born? Will all monster waifus revert back to their old monstrous forms, their lust and love for their husband turned back into an inexorable blood lust? Will they all rip apart the flesh from their lovers bones, killing, maiming, devouring, desecrating them with the ultimate despair in their hearts as they learn first hand the feeling of killing the one that you love? Will their collective tears pool together to form an ocean? Will the blood of husbands form a flowing river? Will they collectively let out a deafening cry of anguish and torment as they are forced to see their lovers torn asunder by their own hands?

If you don't love both forms equally you aren't even allowed to eat tofu out of her butt.

Would sandworms digest their husbandos? How torturous that must be for both involved, especially the sandworm, having to suffer knowing that she is slowly absorbing the love of their lives in the same walls of flesh that used to tenderly shield and protect their husbandos?

Well, unless the new demon lord was somebody that liked killing human beings (which is unlikely because apparently every monster started to lust after humans as far as we know) absolutely nothing will change.

I would do anything to protect that smile.

Undertale pls go.

Blame the chimp onahole.

>Has 60 exchange tokens

Should I exchange it for the SR ticket or wait until I have enough for 2 HR ticket?

Reposting the polls from the last thread because it died without getting many votes.

strawpoll.me/10107647 (embed)

For reference this is what the general looked during the winter of 2015 before it was crippled by drama and taken off life support.

strawpoll.me/4368616/r (embed)

Two other anons saved up for SR, both got SR. I've bought two HR guaranteed. Rubero first time, Fere second time. Both times pretty blah, since I already had them, but at least it saved me an elder each, limit breaking them.

Monster Girl Quest is one of the most similar games to Undertale and its a Monster girl game to boot.
>I HATE UNDERTALE TOO GUIES xDDD

>ELMG
Well, 251 tickets to get the world serpent. Not bad. Now just the Koropokkuru and Death left.

Wize fwom your gwabe!

>251
You should feel me pain, I've gone through almost 900 without a single GW girl.

On the bright side I got 3 Quess from this.

I think I spun that at/near the 19-20 minute mark, if you believe in certain "lucky" timings.

Also just came up with an alternative theory. Because it would be too easy to just spin at the exact same time every day/hour, what if every hour, the "lucky point" moves forward or backwards by five minutes, and possibly at the new day, it moves in the opposite or even same direction? Just a wild guess. I only know that most games tend to use system time(server's or user's) when determining RNG, as it's one of the easier "truly random" to utilise.

Any idea on how to test these theory? What have players of other games done?

the thing is typically when doing rng via time you go down to the second, or if possible the millisecond (and honestly I don't see why they would program it otherwise considering it being down to the second is fairly basic programming). So while it's technically possible to hit it at a sweet spot, it'd be extremely difficult.

Using my timing above, you would then try to spin 50 minutes later, as well as one hour and ten minutes later. Alternatively, to test the "day" theory(without accounting for hours), you would go 23 hours 55 minutes later, as well as 24 hours and 5 minutes later.
Yeah, I'm aware of the granularity of time. Assuming they don't go by milliseconds though, it's pretty trivial to set your system time so you're almost perfectly synched with the system clock, with the small margin for error accounting also for the lag/click reaction timing when you actually spin.

Also, assuming you want to work out your own formula, my Flare and Iormu were spun 2 days, 13 hours, 52 minutes apart.

Might as well start documenting my pulls with girls and time.

This is going to be a bitch to do.

Literally just screenshot when you pull, and save. Also, make it a habit to hover over the "confirm" button until your system clock is at the 59s mark to click. That way, you can check when you created the screenshot, plus minus 20-30s for screenshot time(unless you have one touch screenshot, then it's more precise and you can test seconds timing) A lot of my "intentional" pulls(vs "I'm bored, rolling") I conducted near exactly at the minute mark. If I'm in doubt, I'll check to see if I pulled a bunch of tickets on a row. Assuming I didn't pull again after going to combine for space, the first pull is at the 58-62 second mark, and each subsequent one I estimate at 30s later, (unless I was busy celebrating getting lucky).

So, does anyone have Manako yet?

Last I heard someone at the wiki does.

And you are Facefag right? Where can I access the albums and swfs for the girls? Can't find them on the pastebin.

>Messes up twice in the row

Not even going to delete this mess.

imgur.com/a/FHwR9/all

You can have this album I constantly update. No .swfs though, just affection scenes and event photos.

Someone should replace the album in the pastebin with yours then.

Went ahead and did it myself.

pastebin.com/0EdZsRvS

Hey there handsome

Am I going to be raped?

>Page 10

Let's try to breath some life into this husk.

What is your favorite kind of monstergirl?

I don't know if I have a favorite type, but something I prefer the most is being completely enveloped.
Such as a lamia's coils, a harpy's wings, or a slime's... well, everything.

Wings burritos are the best.

Are you sure you're not vorefag?

fluf

Place looks dead so I drew best kitsune.

I'm sure.

>Page 10

Since the general is so dead. I figure I would do a little tutorial on how to make your own hotkey.

Provided you have Ahk. If you don't just search for ahk2exe, which would turn the ahk file into an exe file.

im running out of clothed monster girls

pastebin.com/f4e4cscd

This is the barebone of the script.

>1::
>{
>ControlClick, x0 y0, A
>}
>return

This is what you want to change/add. This is the hotkey to click where you want it to. If you want more hotkey, just copy paste this part and change it accordingly. Bare in mind a hotkey can only be used once in a script.

This is the hotkey. Currently it's 1, change it to what ever. for example a:: b:: c::.

>ControlClick, x0 y0, A

x0, y0 is the position you want it to click. Currently it's the top left of the monitor screen. x1000 y200 would click 1000 pixels from the left, 200 pixels from the top. Don't worry, you won't need to count the pixel.

pastebin.com/VvKZjEjD
Paste this whole text into a script unto its own. Press the capslock. This will tell you the position of the mouse, x then y. For example, if you see 1203 350 on where you want to click, you write

>ControlClick, x1203 y350, A

>F1::

This is the pause hotkey. The rest you don't need to worry about, it's basically a tooltip to tell you if the script is running or not. Same as above, change it to whatever hotkey you want.

Hope that this is comprehensive enough.

Forgot to delete my personal lines, but heck, it works as an example for multiple hotkeys. s:: and space:: when pressed click a different part of the screen. You can add whatever the fuck you want to your script.

Another point, if you want to make a hotkey presses 2 points.

>{
>ControlClick, x0 y0, A
>Sleep, 500
>ControlClick, x1000 y100, A
>}
>return

This script when you press 1, will click position 0,0 then wait half a second (500 milliseconds) and click 1000,100. 0.5 second is only a placeholder accounting for internet lag. If you don't have much lag, reduces the time to 0.2 or 0.1 second

>Sleep, 200
>Sleep, 100

>General still dying

Well I did my best. Everyone is just sleeping, right?

Just got done watching Civil War with my brother, heading home to do my whatever runs.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE

Not that one. My south always rises in these threads. Unless bugs are involved. NOT fucking bugs.

Even Moth girls?

>Terribly drawn shoulders
>Unhealthy waist that makes it look like she'll die anytime
>Butchered leg anatomy
>Excessively twisted, broken left leg
>Simultaneously anorexic and obese

This is just awful.

Actia's cool. The hell with that other moth. I like Flare. Naahime is alright too. Queen and Honey are okay(no doggy). Em not so much. Kuruwa > Rachnee.

Also I would suggest installing the addon Tabloc. It prevents the tab you're playing on from being accidentally closed.

i love melk!

What do you do to help coping with the grind?

I usually play some podcast and mute the game entirely or put on some music while keep the girls' voices on.

Definitely not trying to entice conversation to save this corpse of a general, what are you talking about.

Fall asleep. Watch whatever the fuck is available on tv. If I don't have to babysit, I'd try to transcribe some of the voices from the game.

>transcribe some of the voices from the game.

The Japanese wiki have a lot of the voices transcribed already, if you didn't know. I'm assuming you just want to do it yourself.

>Watch whatever the fuck is available on tv.

I haven't watched TV in a long time. A few days ago I went through the channels and found "How do They do It" to be the most interesting thing on TV.

What do you mean it's over?

>Is 37 replies before archiving our record?

It's over user.

;_;

(You)

Fellow MonMusu Online players, at what levels should a team be at to tackle on event Super Hard outings?

Level 70. If anyone remember the last Pure event, a max level, max affection friendly Aluru would attack after the enemy Aluru.

I have reason to believe the enemy girls at the Super Hard map is lvl 70, max affection. So anything below would be hazardous.

I use max level 100% affection Aluru/Jelly/Queen/Nemeth, with Rubero at 60. I'd say I have a 60-70% win rate.Have to reload page if the early fights don't go my way. If any girl is below 2/3 health by the time you reach Boss node, expect her to die.

Jelli, Rubero, Nemeth are all quite fragile. If you have more durable girls, I would recommend you replace some of them. This will of course come with not getting all 3 rewards but you get to win.

Don't look, it's scary

So what kind of game is monmusu online?
Like Kancolle?

Her true form is sexy but NG+'s is better.

Jingai Modoki just draws better lolis than adult women. For some reason his adult women always ends up looking wonky.

>2 SR pulls from 10 N tickets in a row after the SR Riado from a couple days ago
>Both are Riados

Fuck my life.

nice

Yes

someone have that image of luka childhood friend turning?

Thanks.

>page 10

>page 10 x2

>mfw someone says, "Yao is the best kitsune".