You're doing god's work Lister

>shittle mac

FC?

Shut the fuck up Chen

JUST

>yoshi's island platform eats my pkt1

you should stop doing that imo senpai

It looked cooler on tv familia

why are mexican so cancerous? every time I see a LUIS or a KISAGAMI online I fucking know they're latinos before checking. And yeah, to no one's surprise, they're laggy as all shit.
Thing is, they're used to the lag and perform better with those sweet 5 seconds of input delay.
God I wish we could just filter out countries.

>losing to mexicans

next is last for me bbdoll, but ggs in advance

if you ko punch me i'm going to find where you live tho ok

ok not that one

>distant planet

pls_________

j/k fun stuff, thanks for the games, was a ton of fun as always

Alright gg's my man, it was fun playing with ness again, but it's getting late also.

Thanks for those long matches jacob

pls don't kill me

Don't you page-10 on me asshole!

Let it die!
Let it die!
I don't want you any more!

1v1 anyone?

NNID?

>NNID?
It's too early for that.
Ya got melee?

sorry, i only play 64

FC?

True patrician

0420-6669-1337

3230-6662-2979

post cringe?

youtube.com/watch?v=khD02rLXWYM

>that japanese

It's been a while now and the questions has to be answered.

Did Diddy, Greninja and Luigi deserve their nefs?

Yes

>diddy
yes
>greninja
not really but sorta
>luigi
no

Luigi got buffed thanks to the nerf

>SO LONG, GAY MARIO!
not too bad honestly

>diddy
yes
>greninja
a little
>luigi
yes

How? He had one of the easiest kill set up in Down throw to down B. Now he doesn't and his grab combo game got reduced as well

>>luigi
>yes
You're an idiot.

>and his grab combo game got reduced as well
HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit

I remember it being a lot stronger before the patches

No u

It was. Don't listen to them. They have no idea what they're talking about.

no, u

How do i get good. I cant neutral air out of shield. Fuck.

you disable tap jump and learn to press X and Y, for starters

Not him, but goddamn is that shit weird.

Any Meta Knight tips?
Does perfect shielding a bowser bomb prevent a shield break?
Also what does disabling tap jump improve?

I already disabled tap jump but i use jump on my left trigger.

what do you mean? not tap jumping?
i find it to be a lot more useful when trying to land up tilts and shit

then you just need to get better at it
keep practising it

Perfect shielding always prevent shield breaks

Do you (or anyone) have any yoshi tips

>Does perfect shielding a bowser bomb prevent a shield break?
Yes, assuming you have enough shield to survive the second hit.

>Also what does disabling tap jump improve?
Makes it easier to move you stick upwards without accidentally jumping.

Meta Knight doesn't have a tip.
There are two parts of Bowser Bomb, the headbutt as he jumps up, and the landing afterwards, but perfect shielding either one should be enough to not have your shield broken
By disabling tap jump, you can do Up Bs without fear of wasting your jump. Bowser's Up B on the ground is vastly different to his aerial Up B because he doesn't have any vertical movement that way. You might also want to Up B without using your midair jump so that, if you're hit away before snapping to the ledge, you still have your midair jump to help you get back instead of being gimped

Thanks guys

>Does perfect shielding a bowser bomb prevent a shield break?
Only if you perfect shield the landing hit.
The knock up hit he does when using a grounded bomb is just a little bonus to possibly guarantee the follow up which will break your shield if blocked even if the knock up whiffs entirely.
You might be able to survive blocking it if you do something ridiculous like dropping your shield after perfect shielding the knock up hit to let it regen a tiny bit of HP before bringing it back up too early to perfect shield the follow up, but that's just a guess since I don't care to look up the timings for all that and it'd only happen out of panic anyway because otherwise you'd just roll out from under him.

If he uses it in the air, blocking the landing will still break a shield. (~37% from the drop and landing together plus the 10 extra total shield damage from the extra 5 shield damage every hit of the Bowser Bomb deals)
You'd technically have about 20 or so frames to drop the shield before the last three HP decays, but between shield stun and the fact that an imperfect shield means there was some decay time, blocking a Bowser Bomb is for all intents and purposes a shield break. Just don't do it.

it makes sense at least, it's a giant pile of steel and reptile slamming on top of you
why dedede doesn't get the same results from it i still don't understand

Just looked it up, the falling hit of the Bowser Bomb causes 13 frames of shield stun, and the landing hit causes 8.
I can't find anything about overlapping shield stun, but a blocked Bowser Bomb is basically a broken shield.
If there's some way to avoid it, I don't know how reliable it'd be and blocking all three hits of a grounded bomb is going to break your shield no matter what.

>why dedede doesn't get the same results from it i still don't understand
From a technical standpoint, it's just because of the bonus shield damage Bowser gets.
If someone shields both attacks (enabling them to be hit by every possible hitbox without getting sent flying) they'd both deal 31% (37 points of health to the shield) but while Bowser gets an extra 5 points of shield damage on every hitbox, Dedede gets 3 points on only the landing hitbox.
So while Bowser would be at the cusp of busting your shield at 47/50 health (which decay takes care of) Dedede would leave you with a manageable 40/50 with less shieldstun.

From a visual standpoint, Bowser's a swole motherfucker and Dedede's a flabby fat bastard.
They're both heavy as hell, but one's a shit brickhouse and the other's a massive water balloon.

when you look at it that way dedede has more reason to break shields with his super jump
water's heavy in large quantities

These videos are literally vocalized shitposting. They're alright, but once you've seen one or two you've seen them all though.

Kinda, but not to the extent that they took Diddy/Greninja. Luigi's nerfs were fair. Fireball was really good and he could literally just slam his dick on the controller after a dthrow and get 50%

but
water

And how much water is there in fat and muscles?

x

bump

stop being ded

Why didn't the hydrant hit me?

Your upair canceled it.

Well yeah if I'd dealt it enough damage to send it flying before it reached me that'd make sense.
It just fell to ground normally after sliding me out of the way though.

It missed your hitbox due to you moving out of the way with all that hitstun.

You can't send it flying when it's still in the air like that.

Threadly reminder :
THE KEXPLOIT FOR WII U IS OUT, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY SM4SH MODS OFFLINE/ONLINE, BLOCK WII U UPDATES NOW.
TO DO THAT, SET BOTH YOUR DNS TO 107.211.140.065
I made your main viable

>page 10
no

What's the link to voldemort's discord?

remember when /ssbg/ was good...

explain this java shit to me

Which step do you have trouble with?

/ssbg/ was never good

the running java -jar ect part
unable to access it comes up

can i do anything worth while with this
mostly pirating pokken and playing online or custom smash music while playing online

cant play online if put 107.211.140.065 in your DNS

shift right click in the folder, open command prompt. Write java -jar HaxServer.jar. If it cant find the file,maybe you forgot to unzip the folder? or maybe you dont have java 8?
yes to all your question
yes you can still play online lmao

hey /hbg/ is cakes 139 worth updating to

>/hbg/

>people talking about homebrew shit
vs
>people talking about homebrew shit

>not even 100 posts in 13 hours

Fuck off chazo, everyone is at work or school you fucking NEET

>work long days and weekends, but have sun/mon/tue off

anyone wanna play

pardon

Damn, someone posted fc but deleted it or some reason

Well guys, I finally decided to do it. I'm going to sell my Wii U along with my Wii U Pro controller.

I'm usually calm as a hindu cow, but I think Smash has given me legitimate anger issues. When I lose a match online, I get incredibly angry. I've screamed into pillows. I smashed my gamepad to pieces once (meaning I'll have to sell it without the gamepad). I broke my first wii U pro controller.

It's just not worth it anymore. My mental health is more important than a video game. And thankfully I can still play the game in person, and mercifully without the extreme lag that is a major reason for my anger.

I mean Smash is literally the only game I played on my Wii U aside from Mario Kart on occasion. It's kind of stupid to own a console for one game anyway.

Plus I'll have some extra cash. Honestly, I'm feeling pretty good about this.

Lets get this shit started! 3DS DUBS EVERYONE!!!
I'll be hosting in a few.

First come, first serve.

>he doesnt play mh3u, mario maker, or need for speed: most wanted

dibs

Dead thread with no results, guess we could play 1v1s if you're around.

Sure, just a moment.

Best alt costume

Anyone up for dubs?