Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Server Maintenance: May 3, 01:00am to May 4, 01:00am (24 hours)
Servers affected: Klaipeda, Orsha

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/dy26j1j08g/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1131188d.11233f4b6a85.15243541.1a557a85.1125334155
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second for WIZARDS ARE THE CUTEST

Xth for best guild

>tfw your ToS crush sits down next to you

>24 hour maintenance for Klaipedo AGAIN
>mfw I didn't fall for the Fedimian meme

>Went to the meetup expecting LoliPan
>no LoliPan

Would int chaplain be better complemented by cleric2>plague doctor or druid2?

Also what's the class progression of archer>quarrel3>??>cannon/musket

With servers down we should talk about boys or fashion

Cleric C2 Plague Doctor

Druid C2 wants Dieversby for Carve and Owls

Archer C2 Scout/Falconer (pvp vs pve choice)

okay who did you like at the meetup the most

Thanks bby

We're gonna go back to playing in 2 hours, you cuck.

Until then, LoL. Or, Dota 2 if you swing that way.

tell me your secrets user.

Pyro2 -> Thau3 -> ???
Thinking Featherfoot right now.

Wugushi disinfo brigade on suicide watch

should boys be allowed to kiss other boys?

>2h bow with flying boss
and then user was the misinfo agent

It should be encouraged!

Boys kiss boys and girls kiss girls. That's the way it's meant to be.

None, because no meetups on Fedimian

I heard Map Viewer addon is bannable. Who /banned/ here?

DELETE THIS

With that webm quality ypu are the disinfo agent

All I saw was multi shot spam

>try to run dungeons today
>3/3 disconnects

>no problem I'll do the missions
>3/3 disconnects during the torch wait

>I'll just-
>SERVER SHUTTING DOWN FOR 24 HOURS AGAIN

It isn't
And even if it was IMC whitelisted lua mods to VAC because they can't afford to lose 70% of the playerbase

Its shoots 4 small ground circles. If enemy happens to be in middle of their intersections, they may take up to 4 hits depending on their size. XL bosses usually take all hits easily, medium/large could take 2-3 and small 1-2.
Now kiss my hand for sharing my valuable knowledge. Note that I also removed all insults directed at you.

know your archer

>Comfy already destroyed 2 guild towers
>People are starting to shout
>"Don't get too comfortable"
>"Too comfy for your own good"

Wew, lad.

there's linker/sorcerer for the cat buffs mostly. linker2 for more utility is also good. i went kino2 and don't regret it at all considering my options.

i like being able to solo with pp. if circle3 is a bust then i'll just get gravity pole and raise if i don't want the rank 8 class.

t. york

Most of the damage done was from Multishot though.

We don't need to do silly like orgies here.

DELETE THIS

This is degeneracy.

And? all you can read there is:" maybe yes maybe not, if you want to be sure just avoid"
They aren't banning for Reddit mods.

>need
more like can't LOL

Does Flesh Cannon hit the same number of times at every level? Or does increasing level increase the number of hits too?

>she has less than 50 likes

Good. They're immoral and shameful.

Desert Outlaw fucking when. I'm tired of the shitty hats they have available so far.

which one can worldboss the best th0

Fletcher

QS3 Musketeer

16 hits on flesh cannon always and the damage increases only

>level 15 multishot at level 1

IMCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

t. korean symbols man

whats a good filler in between qs3 and musket for worldboss

>requires rank 6 and 250 silver each cast

Bully time.

who /addictedtothisgameandthinkaboutitconstantlybutknowitsgoingtofailinthelongrun/ here

Not to mention it costs literally 50x the attribute cost.

Falconeer for circling meme
Scout for cloaking meme

Man thanks for reminding me and ruining my day

>tfw planning out happily builds for me and my friends next alts
>enjoy thinking about combos and what we can do
>read your post
>feel like shit and quitting

>webms

These mobs hit for 1-2k each and i lost the missing health just getting into gravity pole range. If they got a volley off before i put raise up i would have died.

The big one has a special attack that can hit for ~5k all on its own.

Disinter shouldn't make necro2 cheaper?

Why live if you're just going to die? Just play and have fun while it lasts.

whats circling meme user
im planning on getting archer c2 for dem kneeling shot boi

I'm wondering now, i'm linker2-sorc2, and going FF mainly for the Slutfit and Drain life. Is it worth going Necro c1 as r7 for the cannon or should i stick with FF?

-AoEDef

that SP drain tho

I want to play with you! Raise makes them flying type for 2h Bows right?

games not going to die, its going to become like old school mmos

I played mmos in the 90s that had only 2 or 300 players logged in at any given time.

What they need to do, is not have stuff so spread out. Those games worked because there was consolidated group grinding spots, and people would just come on and play togeather for hours and hours.

An mmo really only needs good group grinding spots and classes with fun abilities.

You can kind of see this effect in the (not an mmo) diablo 2, looking at baal runs. That basically condenses down what you need for an mmo to be successful. A repetitive action done as a team, and people can make builds to do well at that action (look at the start of a new ladder before paladinbots show up, you have things like necros providing tanking for the party, good sorcs to tele, its a community effort to get those minnions killed)

Thats all you need. You dont need consumable content, you need good nonconsumable content.

So how much CON do you swordfags roll with?
I have no idea how much I should put into it. I realize I probably won't do any damage even with a fuckton of STR but I don't know how much worse it would be if I go 3:2 STR:CON instead of 4:2 STR:CON.

kek

in honor of klaipedo being down for 24 hours, I will be making this build and playing on Fedimian when it comes up:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/dy26j1j08g/

calling it the "Jolly Ninja" build. corsair with shinobi with high jolly roger for the purposes of GETTIN' ALL DA BOOTY (I'm hoping my shinobi clones also activate pillage chance, but if they don't that's okay too). this is a completely solo farming build, won't be joining any parties for any reason, so leave your "MUH TANKPASTA" memes at the door.

you can't stop me, /tosg/. I'm doing it.

Anyone here have a gladiator band?

I hear that there's a bug on it where you get extra strength value per rank, AKA you get more than the +16.

This shouldn't work with items, can anyone confirm?

Necro looks like to be another 3 circle class or go home
Necro1 is just shit

>Hats are all tiny as fuck
shit game

>ninja

lel

What's wrong with Shinobi for the purposes described in the post?

no bully. i know linker can pull them together quicker with link but the link breaks before you even hit them wtf is that. does casting hangman's break the link early?

i want a second skill to kill stuff besides hoping like a bunny between flesh cannon and magic missile. i upgraded my flesh cannon attributes so i can 1 hit them also now.

>every class except wizard has a hat that fits their class (gilt for swordies, goggles for archers, miters for clerics)
Wizard hat fucking when?

>Raise makes them flying type for 2h Bows right?
Yes

A level 10 SP pot heals like 1.5k SP, a level 10 HP pot only heals like 2.5k HP

Not only does the drain heal me faster than a hitpoint pot does, but it saves me a lot of money because i dont really use HP pots anymore except in some boss fights, a SP pot can full heal me and have some SP left over for killing things.

Still never bought a campfire. Ive got two sp regen hats so my sp is actually pretty fast at coming back between fights if i just sit for a couple of tics.

Also i dont need to use it unless i mess up, usually. This is a very dangerous zone. Things are immune to sleep here, things are immune to stun. Ive basically got to use raise and gravity pole only. The big ones can only be raised, gravity poled, and bloodbath animation locked, the mages too. The flying jellyfish can be stunned but not slept

double weapon assault is shit
avoid at all cost

>swordsman C2
>doing the literal BAD shinobi build that everyone does for some reason

>What's wrong with Shinobi

all

>not doing the "LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF" shinobi build

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1131188d.11233f4b6a85.15243541.1a557a85.1125334155

Come on man, you just know you want to no CON Mijin yourself to death.

>for the purposes described in the post.

We're not talking about ET or grinding parties.

how much CON did you get?

"Oh boy, I sure can't wait to grind up my stupid archer on my day off"
"...Fuck"

debating whether to raise it to 120, i probably dont need to. Ive got some level 5 red gems sitting in storage, i just need some better armor to put it in, and i can also raise my plate armor attribute 30 more levels.

Its the one point of confliction i have in this build. Because my self heal is on a cooldown, i feel like it would be really nice to have like 30k hitpoints, then i can just full heal myself every cooldown and not have to worry. Which is why ive contemplated full con build in the past.

But i really want to see if the korean bloodbath changes go through and how they work, because i could be a ghetto healer if they work like it sounds, it would make me very good at duoing.

ugliest hair in the game by far

What's a good thauma3 build these days?

Pyro>linker>th3>necro/warlock/ff?

Or is pyro linker useless and I should just go wiz3?

that weave hair is worse

Highlander C3.

as fun as that sounds, I'm not going to take Mijin and meme myself to death. as far as the ninjutsu bomb skills go, I think 4/5 katon is nice enough aoe potential for me combined with kunai which is on a 15 sec cooldown. not to mention, I have the C2 Barb for seism for added aoe and cc.

Pyro C2 > Thaum C3 > Pyro C3/Warlock/FF

is actually pretty decent.

Pretty low quality bait

It broke because 1 mob got too far away.
Well, you will have trouble solo in storage, because nuo are fast and are immune to sleep, stun and freeze.

Why is a build, any build for that matter, is deemed as "bad"?

What if I wanted to play the game on hard mode?

What if I wanted to fulfill a very niche role in certain aspects of the game?

What if I really like two-handed swords in general?

>hurr durr you is leecher

Friends and guildmates I play with don't mind I'm weaker than them. When it's their turn to play a fun build I'll be carrying them instead.

Why is /tosg/ so anti-fun?

why do the forums always die when IMC does maintenance?

know your swords
always

>Why is /tosg/ so anti-fun?
Because everyone has to pretend they're a tryhard to look cool.

What's the skill allocation for pyro2+ ?

I only ever had pyro1s where I just get flameground, enchant and ball

I take it you still max ground and ball I guess
Is wall any good with higher levels?

t. york