/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2gwvwl/guide_papyrus_ini_settings_and_why_you_shouldnt/
reddit.com/r/skyrim/comments/4ggphf/the_only_way_to_opt_out_from_mod_picker/
booru.legacywaste.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6484
mega.nz/#!T9xQlB6L!Ib2rWwp6zNfLAphxDBW0VuIDvSiscOa5lrPj46kbKoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls respond

No, it'll just fuck things up with Havok and stuff.

Reposting without reposting.

What's the coziest location in vanilla Skyrim?

Most; if not all caves that have trees growing inside them.

Damn, was hopping something like that would help with my lag spikes and the fact setting ugrids beyond 5 makes modded in NPCs mouths not move

Decreasing Script Lag - The scripting language used in Skyrim, Papyrus, is not the speediest of languages. Script queues can become lagged, and even halted, in a game using script-heavy mods. Using this tweak in my game even seemed to fix the lip synch problem that reared its ugly head again in the 1.9 update for Skyrim.

In Skyrim.ini add/edit:

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=800
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=800
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2457600

does this really work?

Night

If you were given a chance to rework on someone else's waifu/husbando, who would you choose, and how would you fix them?

Nah.

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2gwvwl/guide_papyrus_ini_settings_and_why_you_shouldnt/

shameless question about using UNP stuff with UUNP

There are armors that support UNP Bodyslide, I recently made the switch from CBBE myself.

Alice. Change her face to that of her follower version's face.

Wait, so there's UNP bodyslide AND UUNP bodyslide? Is there any reason to use UUNP then?

No. There's UUNP BodySlide with presets. The presets incorporate most if not all of the different incarnations of the older UNP body. That's what the first U stands for, Unified.

You can use outfits made for UNP with any preset, but equipping it might cause clipping on various larger proportioned presets, or it will just change your body shape to UNP temporarily while equipped.

This is where Outfit Studio comes in. There are tutorials on converting outfits to different body shapes.

Great! I'll check it out then. Thanks for the quick reply.

I like waifus

Sucks to be you, we only talk about lore here

Whats a good lore-friendly armor mod that gets added to the level list?

Storm

Why is /tesg/ so obsessed with homosexuality? Are handsome men homosexual?

I hate almost everything about this picture. How can you fuck up modding Morrowind so badly?

That's exactly what her latest version is though.

What's wrong with it?

The lighting is the thing that bothers me the most, but the textures, faces, and equipment only add to the injury.

I agree the lighting could be better, I don't have a good enough computer to run proper lighting or shadows, so I just use night eye effects and make everything visible.
Only valid point you have though.

>here's that book you wanted
*hands over children of the sky*
>is there anything else you need, Urag?
>yeah, go get me another copy of children of the sky found here
>well, I happen to have had two in my inventory so-
>no, I want you to go get the copy found here, it has to be this copy
>but they're all the sa-
>I'll have you torn apart by angry atronachs

Fuckin Orcs man, even the one mage Orc is a total stupid dick.

What should I name my new buddy here?

We're gonna go bully some bandits.

Yerti :^)

The Bandit bully

He's not a slut!

Tee hee~

He was more special than I imagined. I entered a new area and he turned invisible. Now I have an invisible snow troll in BFB wrecking the shit out of draugir.

How do I make an Orc like this?

>mazoga

the resemblance is uncanny

I cant get the over how that novel ends with scat shit.

ikr

Also just use bodyslide

What a shitty ending indeed.

>is uncanny
>literally different hair and face literally at the exact literal same time literallylizingly on a literally literal literality

She's beautiful.

Anyone has some nice af Mod Picker salt?

>all this fog
It's like I'm playing morrowind all over again

Angry modder goes to r/skyrimmods to make drama, gets rejected, then takes it to another more popular subreddit and gets rejected again.

reddit.com/r/skyrim/comments/4ggphf/the_only_way_to_opt_out_from_mod_picker/

Thats all I got.

Oh wait, I actually am playing morrowind

Very nsfw
booru.legacywaste.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6484

>This guy's fucking comments
>"Love how intimidating she looks here. Shes like: "I won't hurt you but come here and just do as I say!" "

Is that Freya Crescent?

Like someone posted in Reddit:
>Hide your mods. Become giskard. You won't be missed.

I don't like the new Booru design.

>implying i play final fantasy
Had to look that up
It's supposed to be a bunny, not a rat

I thought it was a joke at Buffscale's expense, some guy on /fog/ keeps making fun of him for "making rabbits have sex with boys"

That wouldn't happen if he didn't make pictures of rabbits having sex with boys.

It's literally the same as every other booru, the fuck are you talking about?

That user is usually talking about kangaroos though.

ra desu

gheeeeyy as fugg.

>Mlee says he is going to hide his follower mod
>its not even hidden anymore
what a bitch

Tendency to speak like a bad Shakespeare parody? Check.
Unwarranted self-importance? Check.
Extreme paranoia? Check.

Must be a very pleasant person to meet in real life, this mlee fellow.

:O

nice.

NICE.

FACT: Bosmer are the most powerful race on Nirn.

>Wyrmstooth's creator SHUT IT ALL DOWN.

I still managed to download the newest version of Wrymstooth just for the sake of it. Gonna upload it and send it to Guardly I guess.

No they aren't.

one eye on the titties

one eye on the streets

...This is unbelievable, I thought that he was a decent guy who wouldn't overreact like this.

Seriously.

>Wyrmstooth's creator SHUT IT ALL DOWN.
Wassup with everyone shutting down their mods?

muh non-hugbox mod discussion platform

What happened?

Wait, it's even worse than I thought. Not only did he take down his mods, he deleted his Nexus account, Reddit account, and DeviantArt account as well.

Did somebody dox him or what?

tl;dr Wyrmstooth's author deleted all social media and requested his mods to be taken down. Also uploading at grorious Australian Internet speed.

Of course.

Handsome dudes are gay and pretty girls are sluts.

But why? An act of protest towards Mod Picker? Calling it overreaction would be an understatement.

We don't know tbqh.

Oh

Was Wyrmstooth any good? I somehow never played it

Apparently it's pretty good albeit a bit generic. Kinda like a good version of Falskaar.

>tfw i never got the chance to play Wyrmstooth
>tfw now I will never play it.

Until someone uploads it.

Never played it either, but I've seen videos. It looks like more of Skyrim, but maybe with slightly better writing.

There are like, 15 mod creaters who would actually be missed if they left, most of them make outfits. Literally what is the issue?

Does anyone have a reupload of Insomnia ENB?

I guess you can wait for my failure of Australian Internet to upload it or wait for an American with actual Internet upload it.

No sorry senpai, i used to but then i deleted it off my computer, why do you want it?

It's really short. A guy tells you to meet his boss in the Bannered Mare, he asks you to meet the other mercenaries that he hired and you go to a cave along with them where you meet a dragon, the dragon flies off to Wyrmstooth and your groups pursues him, you arrive in a burned down village, you gave chase and go to a dungeon where the dragon lives, he flies away again and leaves you in the dungeon to fight off zombies that he resurrected, you go back to the village to kill him, the end.

Seriously, all it took to me to kill the dragon is a single crossbow bolt, and the only reason why I couldn't kill him in the first and second encounter is because he's invincible.

Why didnt the bosmer wild hunt the thalmor all the way back to the summerset isles?

It's hidden from the Nexus for some reason. I used to use it, but I don't have it any more either, so I was wondering if someone else might've reuploaded it.

>37 minutes later

wew glorious Ausfag internet at work

mega.nz/#!T9xQlB6L!Ib2rWwp6zNfLAphxDBW0VuIDvSiscOa5lrPj46kbKoY

is that a bulge? wow, i didn't know that cumtears is a futa.

Follower when? I'd adventure with her if I still played Skyrim.

It was not good at all. It was actually one of the worst Skyrim quest mods I've played. The only thing kind of going for it was the scenery but even that was pretty meh.

>Wrymstooth

What's it aboot?

Would it be possible to translate Morrowind's mechanics into a tabletop role-playing game or would it be too complicated?

I'd say yes. It might be expedient and sensible to simplify some things. I haven't actually taken a look at the books for them but there's a couple of TES based tabletops that people in /tgesg/ were working on developing.

Anyone got an SoS texture for pure skin?

>play skyrim
>character creator
>tired gamer syndrome kicks in again
>fuck it
>play a little
>swing weapon
>qqq
>mfw

>He's not a slut!
Its a nice fitting name then.
same t b h

I'll forget about it then.

elder scrolls online general is more active than this shit

>no posts since 35 minutes ago
>on page 9
>active

lmao

Guys, here's how you get full daedric armor in Skyrim.

1. Go to Blackreach without armor cause you'll need the carry weight to carry that daedric armor
2. Use a full unrelenting force on the underground sun
3. ???
4. Profit

Holy shit there actually is one?