/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dIc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56665537
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56639203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tharja a best

Azura is shit

The Nintendo DLC link is broken. Replace the "I" in DLC to an L.

Mozu is easily one of the best units in the game for people who actually know how to play Fire Emblem.

Sakura is shit. Overrated artist and overrated shitster.

Rhajat loves some pickle in her poo hole

Good joke. I needed a laugh.

The links work just fine.

How so?

user a shit

Efficiency shitters are the most pretentious faggots in this general, along with husbandofags.

Waifufags are just shit in general.

Don't do this, please.

Never going to stop laughing at maximum faggots who've been trying to kill this general since Day 1.

Who else remembers "SRPG General" and other shitty attempts to go "This general shouldn't exist"?

Sakura is an artist?

Anyone else notice that Adventurers have Spear Master animations for their dodging when wielding a staff? The hop back and then the stance afterward. It's pretty odd.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56665537

All of them but the DLC link work fine.

Prove it
Copy and paste the link and see if it works

Efficiencyfags are a cancer that need to purged. They're getting worse than husbandofags and waifufags.

Witches are too erotic. Maybe I'll make Midori into one.

This. Like who gives a fuck about efficiency (lol?

t. mozucuck

Describe the sensation Hisame feels when near Ophelia's big titties.

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen.

Mozu actually has good growth rates unlike Niles making her the best bow user on the only path that has any real difficulty.

Prove it

Why? I'm having so much fun.

What FE do I go for after Fates? Only played Awakening, found conquest to be fun.

50% cousin
20% wife

Growth rates is only one of 5-8 things that can make or break a unit.

This thread.

Battle scars wife!

>Sakura
>Overrated

It still blows my goddamned mind that people post about Sakura in a positive light. This general used to be completely dominated by Elise as far as the imoutos were concerned.

Should've posted it first.

You bet I'd wonder what the other 30% is, huh? I won't fall for your tricks Azura, I'm not your husband.

Mozu's bases kill her in pretty much every way and she shits the bed in earlygame and mobility though.

Niles is considered better because he requires much less to get going, is always relevant, and has Thief utility. Not to mention a Pass unit makes endgame so much less painful. His Strength is kind of low but there's so many ways to boost Strength in Conquest.

>decide to to pick oni savage as my spirit animal this run
>guess I won't be marrying my waifu rinkah because I want to spread this rare class to someone else
>rinkah ends up being damn good through being RNG blessed this playthrough for STR, DEF and SPD

well fuck
who else is cute and good as a fringe oni waifu anyway?

30% shit

Everyone is in here.

There are many units in Hoshido that can make a decent Oni.
It's just that no Hoshido girl is cute.

I'd give the GBA games a try. 8's the easiest one and has a world map and grindan options like Awakening. 6 and 7 are the classic linear FE experience like Conquest.

Hana is fun.

>1 IP vs. this thread's 18 IPs

Severafags are retarded, got it.

Have Chapter 18's boss

But then people would complain
Maybe I should've posted at 700 when the thread could still be bumped

Come on, you walked right into that one.

You oughta be 30% dummy.

Can I fuck her?

The whole point of Mozu's paralogue is to grind her up. Also Niles needing stat boosters to be useful shows just how shitty he is.

No. She's a boss.

Woooooow OUGIman's really giving me the buisness for choosing conquest

like wew lad chill

I absolutely guarantee your favorite character is a non-optimal shitter. Try to contain your butthurt over this, child.

I would start playing the GBA ones, starting with either Blazing Sword (just called "Fire Emblem" in the west) or Sacred Stones. SS is the easier game of the two since you can do battles between chapters and buy weapons and items whenever you want, similar to Awakening. However, SS has a post-game called the Creature Campaign, when Blazing Sword's "post game" is just playing through it again with a few changes. Personally, I prefer SS a little more, but they're both good.

My favorite character is Ougi

Then why aren't you in there?

Does Master of BS Throne Boosts Henning still exist?

Mozu doesn't exactly do well in her paralogue. She's ORKO'd by most things on the map. It's not like she suddenly becomes a god after that either, since even with all of those resources and time she is still going to be average at best for a while.

I don't mean Energy Drops when I say stat boosters, I mean Tonics, Meals, and the 500 units in Conquest that give +Strength GS boosts.

I think Mozu needing a Parallel seal to make her useful is the same user.
And the point of Mozu's paralogue is to defeat the Faceless, not to grind someone up.

>its an "argue efficiency at 4 in the morning" midseason finale

You got your answer on the stream, why are you asking again.

I wasn't in the stream, sorry.

I just feel like chiming in, I don't think Mozu is as bad as people say. Worst in the game, I won't argue that for Nohr. But maybe it's just because I remember the worst characters in Awakening, and characters like Ricken or Donny are way more painful to use.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56639203

Ophelia's tits aren't that huge. She's quite modest compared to the likes of Camilla, Charlotte, and Kagero. This is an edited image, by the way.

Jokes on you, I like Ryoma and Xander.

heart pupils are fucking gay and I hate them

>playing a chapter for an hour
>fail

Efficiencyfags have some of the most retarded logic and paradigms around when it comes to playing the game a certain way. At least LTCfags admit that they're heavily reliant on RNG to be able to achieve 1-2 turn completions, but all efficiencyfags ever seem to go on about are muh bases, muh unreliable growths, while simultaneously praising Xander for being the GOAT unit in Conquest because he comes with amazing bases and has good enough growths to carry him along the way.

I could probably beat the game two times over while these autists were online preaching about """efficiency""", chugging tonics, or doing calculations that didn't factor in hit rate or critical avoid; maybe even marry Pieri along the way and feed her all my stat boosters so she can kill the final boss.

who /AW/ here

I think you're gay.

I absolutely believe you, single person who I was responding to :^)

>heart pupils are fucking gay
That's some shit taste there user.

Efficiencyfags could beat the game thrice over in the same time it takes you to make Peri into that killing machine you have described.
That's not counting in the amount of times you reset due to deaths of course,

Nope. She has sizable tits in IS-approved artwork featured in official game content and this can't even be debated so don't bother wasting your time.

Newfag here, what does GS stand for? Just the pair-up bonuses?

Guard Stance, yes.

Guard stance?

Guard stance and yes.

Cool, thanks.

The only thing that matters is '''''''''''''''''''''''''''efficiency''''''''''''''''''''''''''' and nothing else is important because I'm obviously better than you

Stay triggered, waifufag.

The only thing that matters is having fun

>all efficiencyfags ever seem to go on about are muh bases, muh unreliable growths, while simultaneously praising Xander for being the GOAT unit in Conquest because he comes with amazing bases and has good enough growths to carry him along the way

...A unit with good bases and growths gets praised by a community that values bases and growths? You don't say.

Growth-heavy units like Mozu tend to be frowned upon because a lot of the time it means their starts aren't good, and the start is arguably the most important part for any unit in an XP-based game like Fire Emblem.

Also crit and avoid is always a thing factored into efficiency, just go look at Rutger who gets rightfully fellated for his broken crit rates.

I don't even see the point of ranking characters like that. There are those units that are viable for optimal gameplay, and then there are the rest who are of little to no value.

Wrongfully fellated I'd say
Rutger is obviously a bottom.

Nyx makes me hard.

Efficiencyfags seem to be getting on a bit of a high horse lately.

>The two spent the rest of their lives together, Avatar ruling as the wise king of Valla. His wife, Nyx, was indispensable with her vast experience and magic abilities.

I wonder how this aging thing really works out.

Nope. Forrest has horrendously small hands in IS-approved artwork featured in official game content and this can't even be debated so don't bother wasting your time.

No they aren't. Peg Knights are too inefficient to utilize due to their frailty.

She probably just becomes some immortal queen forever, gets praised as some god. And then a new hero comes up and slays her.

>go to the lottery on my revelation file
>scarlet is there
it's so weird having the ugly dyke-lookalike back

But it says she spends the "rest of her life" together with Corrin in that ending. Presumably they die around roughly the same time.

>Growth-heavy units like Mozu tend to be frowned upon because a lot of the time it means their starts aren't good
Her growths are more than enough to make her not be a pain in the ass by level 10. How can you say this about Mozu and then talk about Xander's good growths on the other hand?

Already downgraded from "big" to "okay" I see

Honestly you sound pretentious as fuck but you do have a point, it's always the same thing whenever the topic of efficiency comes up

>someone praises X unit
>someone else disputes that unit being good from an efficiency standpoint
>both sides get pissy
>repeat ad nauseum until it just devolves into shitposting like everything else

Sometimes it does end without this, but it's definitely not on the higher end of occurrences

Like remember when we were making tiers for every class in the series but stopped eventually because of exactly what I'm describing? That kind of thing

I don't care if people think one side is "right" or "wrong", it's fucking annoying and there's no reason they can't coexist but 99% of FE communities can't seem to manage that, like seriously who the fuck cares if your favourite character sucks from an efficiency standpoint FE accommodates all sorts of playstyles anyways

Like one of my favourite chars from FE6 is fucking Sophia and you don't see me raising a hooplah whenever people call her a shit unit

Go to bed Deke

It's a generic ending. Do you really expect them to care. If you really want to be specific, you can pretend that she either kills herself or simply found a way to make her age again

I mean in my ending, evidently Oboro decides to open up a clothes store despite being the queen of some long-lost kingdom. No governing, no helping the people at all. Makes no sense half the time.

It's because dumb waifufags want to have it all. They want to argue that their waifu is the best at everything, even when they objectively aren't, in gameplay terms.

So sight lens or witch mark?

Witch. Warp is broken, witch animations are ultra bonerific.

How the fuck does Corrin age, is what I want to know. Does s/he get fucked out of a typically-long manakete lifespan for some dumb reason?