/wtc/ - Witcher and Cyberpunk General - (/krw/, /cpg/)

Yennefer Edition

Hearts of Stone and patch 1.12 is released!
HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005
Trailer here: youtube.com/watch?v=ffdxS9R6NTE
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.12-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>slightly newer pastebin, containing Witcher gear locations and TW1+2 info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>ded Gwent Browser Game
gwentonline.club/play-gwent-online/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zyAVm0Dmls
a.pomf.cat/ovvjmf.webm
poal.me/a0blhg
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1421/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:3

> Ciri is dead
> Geralt is alone and in the path
> Radovid rules the north
> Emhyr is dead
> Vesemir and Lambert are dead
> Kaer Morhen is nothing but a memory
> Keira is impaled in Novigrad
> Mages are being butchered in the streets
> An Craite's honor is stained

I thought it would be funny, I did all this on purpose.
Why do I have this feeling in my chest?

very ugly

aaaiieee

youtube.com/watch?v=9zyAVm0Dmls

Very cute.

>Ciri is dead
>Geralt is alone and in the path
If Ciri dies Geralt dies too

You're wrong. Ugly!

>>Ciri is dead
>>Geralt is alone and in the path
He commits suicide by drowner actually.

Btw. if you don't do the two quests in skellige, cerys and hjalmar both die.

shani is cute, nice, and smart!

i felt bad rejecting her, but i want to stay true to my waifu

She's the cutest girl in the game.
After Ciri, of course.

Could be worse
a.pomf.cat/ovvjmf.webm

i want to tuck Ciri in and kiss her on the forehead!

I'm going to rape her when she's half asleep!

I've chickened out. I'm looking for the Sunstone with Philippa. I don't want this to end like that.
What have I done...

what the heck! *draws steel blade*

Steel has no effect on me

I'm going to rape Ciri and then murder her cold body!

You still have two chances to make it up with ciri.

Always fun to see how big the Witcher 1 save folder gets.

Anyways, about to continue on with W2 now, and I was wondering, was there ever a mod or setting something that made it so the "in battle" effect ends earlier?

That have always been an annoyance with me with the games, like every time, after finishing a battle, you have to stand there looking at a body you want to loot for like three seconds waiting for the combat to end before being able to interact with it, or anything.

Any way to change that? Might sound petty but it's always bugged me, and it does start to add up after playing for a while.

Forgot me damn picture.

Is this for real?
I actually have tried to find whales under water, but never succeeded. They also glitch out frequently, so I thought it was simply not possible...
Not sure that actually is a blue whale, though. It seems fairly small, also Blue whales hardly ever lift their flukes above the surface (different from, for example, humpbacks).

>Btw. if you don't do the two quests in skellige, cerys and hjalmar both die.
Is that confirmed? Hjalmar shows up in KM fine, and IIRC, is also present during the final battle. I don't recall their deaths being mentioned in the epilogue (or slides) either?

>You still have two chances to make it up with ciri.
(not necessarily, actually. depends on the order you do the quests in.)

Yeah, I remember that.
It was the quicksaves that did it, for me. So I went on a deletion-spree every now and then to not have my HD (which isn't huge) filled with needless crap.
Sadly, no mod that I'm aware of, for the issue you mentioned... I guess most here are not well versed on the intricacies of TW1 modding, though, so a nexusmod search might prove more helpful to you.

After a while it takes like 30+ seconds to open the save window. Shit's ridiculous.

>Sadly, no mod that I'm aware of, for the issue you mentioned... I guess most here are not well versed on the intricacies of TW1 modding
I should make it clear I'm talking about a TW2 mod/setting/whatever that does it. Granted it's not as annoying in TW2 if I remember, but still pretty annoying.

>Is this for real?
>I actually have tried to find whales under water, but never succeeded
Same.
I sometimes find them and intermediately dive, but nothing, they disappear.
Still, sailing in the Skellige waters, with that unsurpassable OST, watching the birds, the wales, the islands on the distance...

This game is fucking beautiful.
And I know people who say this game is average...

My Gerlat will never let you leave Triss, never...

My favorite couple, so perfect together...

This is all my Geralt ever wanted, thank you for making it possible CDPR. Yen is OK, but if you have forced my Geralt into a romance with her, it would ruin the game completely for me. It was one of my main concerns going into TW3, but luckily that never happened and my Geralt can live the rest of his life in a happy bliss with Triss.

I'm referring to their first quests (the ice giant and the jarls possesin).

Triss is cute and cuddly!

I want to hug and comfort the Trisspamer

>Still, sailing in the Skellige waters, with that unsurpassable OST, watching the birds, the wales, the islands on the distance...
Yeah, same here. After the prolongued Novigrad interlude (with some swamps thrown in), the first time sailing in Skellige was really breathtaking. It is still the most beautiful region in the game, to me. I also appreciate the different fauna - not sure people have noticed the Skellige horses look a bit different? They do have the "nordic look" - small, a bit shaggy, and also with the typical dun colour. A minor detail, but one I very much appreciate :)

Oh, is that so? I've never tried skipping those, since they do not make a difference for the actual throne succession (and both of them are quite fun, too).
Can you have a talk about it with Crach? At what point do the quests fail, Isle of Mists?
Hjalmar I thought was quite obviously in dire straits, but I'd have thought at least Cerys would/could make it out alive.

Auto loot mod make it possible to loot faster after the battle. It only makes you loot automatically the items that weight nothing, so it shouldn't be annoying.

You can still help them, but you must refuse to help them solve the bear massacre (they actually do not object or treat Geralt with disdain if he does), they go on an attack raid on the nilfie fleet and it is implied that they die (hjalmar does not show up in the final battle as well) though CDPR kind of forgot about them and they do appear in Kaer Trolde after Mousesack (Ermion) says they went and never returned.

Go for it, the story actually makes more sense if you go for the bad ending.

>- not sure people have noticed the Skellige horses look a bit different? They do have the "nordic look" - small, a bit shaggy, and also with the typical dun colour. A minor detail, but one I very much appreciate :)
Yes, they are hairier and smaller.
I was a bit confused at first, cause they reminded me of the Yakutian horse, but after looking at them I think the inspiration is the highland cattle (pic related), you know, sturdier,hairier and shorter, adapted to harder winters.
Is a nice touch.

Also I don't know if there is a particular race of horses like that, I know more about cows than horses.

Is that you Triss? You know you can hug me anytime you want.

This added scene is short but sweet. I like how happy and confident Triss is.

Triss is my favorite fictional character!

What does Yennefer smell like?

Eternal reminder

>tfw when I made that

Did you base that on yourself?

Triss not being real makes me sad...a woman like that deserves to exist!

Only partially and partially on the way Yen fans see Trissfags, I even subtly announced my arrival. I also made one for Yenfags, Cirifags and Shanifags.

Triss is not just my Geralt's lover, she is also his best friend!

Lilac and gooseberries, just like Ciri! :3

she won't let me face death alone.

No, but I have auburn hair and a real interest in your well being.

That's very nice of you, I appreciate the concern, however Lady Merigold takes good care of me, I am blossoming under her reign.

My Geralt never wants to let her go!

Triss is my Geralt's inspiration!

>they go on an attack raid on the nilfie fleet and it is implied that they die
Yeah - that was what I was talking about. I have done it like that (to check out the Svanrige ending). I also gathered that their death was implied, but not confirmed, so that's what my question was about.
I did not remember whether Hjalmar was present for the final battle, so thanks for clearing that up. That definitely supports the "they ded" interpretation (although, depending on whether Nilfgaard wins or not, one could still assume they just didn't make it back in time but survive nonetheless).

Oh, a cow person - how cool.
>sturdier,hairier and shorter, adapted to harder winters
I actually was not familiar with the Yakutian horse, but horses in harsher climates generally tend to be a bit shorter and hairier, thus better adapted to the harsher climate and lack of feed (at least part of the year).
The dun colour is the typical "wild colour" (check out for example the Przewalski's horse or the Tarpan), but by selective breeding people usually change their appearance and colour to better fit their purpose or as a sort of trademark ("Sven's horses are the best").
I'm not sure they really wanted to go for a specific breed of horses, but mainly tried to give them a more "feral" look. That being said, the colour is pretty typical for the Exmoor pony, but those are really quite small.

Blood and Wine when?

Sometimes I worry about Triss, she is too kind for her own good.

"Before E3" is the most specific date so far. 10th May is the day when the embargo ends and the outlets can share with their impressions from prerelease version.

There was also a contest by german magazine PC Games, which winners got to play the game 29th April, but it looks like they also can't share with their impressions until 10th May.

Something ends, something begins :3

>Oh, a cow person - how cool.
Excuse me, user, I think the ''polite term'' now is ''minotaur''. Thank you.

> Yen is not wearing black and white
> Yen is not making Geralt wear black and white

7/10 user, extra points for effort

Me and my love Triss Merigold!

Oh, forgive me, Mr Minotaur.
(Yeah, them old Greeks, more fucked up than you'd have thought.)
So, Mr Minotaur, have you met Yen yet?

Triss is the cutest sorceress!

Aawwwww.

Mod name? :3

poal.me/a0blhg
poal.me/a0blhg
poal.me/a0blhg

So, what? What exactly was the point of that lab episode; Ciri already knew the elf was helping her because of her powers anyway.

'Confess feelings' what feelings, for whom? Who the f wrote that dialogue?

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1421/?

She was mad because the Aen Elle definitely consider her existence a pure abomination, but that she was the only source left for them to go after to save themselves, so she goes into her usual anger mode to express her frustration.

She looks so happy...

She's getting married to the love of her life, of course she's happy! :3

My Geralt loves holding hands with Triss!

Finished reading the books and I noticed that there were some neat similarities between one of my other favorite characters, Guts (from the Berzerk series).

>both are edgelords
>both are fantastic swordsman (though the swords themselves are a huge difference)
>both rely on traps/bombs and other gimmicks
>hunt Monsters/Demons for a living
>Have a magical entity that warns them off Monster/Demonic presence
>parrallels between themselves and a "wolf"

Obviously the lore/world themselves are drastically different (berzerk is more on the "Dark Fantasy" side similar to the Souls series whereas Witcher 3 is more traditional high Fantasy) but I just found it pretty cool.

Who would win in a fight?

Vesemir vs Geralt
Vesemir vs Guts
Geralt vs Guts

Guts smashes both Geralt/Vesemir at the same time.

Wouldn't even be a fair fight

Triss is the prettiest mage ever!

Fuck me, will they ever add the unused textures?

Can't wait to play more gwent.
Gwent is life.

Triss is naturally charismatic!

Guts kill monster for a living? Or to survive? Besides, he has his quest for revenge n'shit
Pretty much, but witchers have signs. They may have a small chance.

>Guts kill monster for a living? Or to survive? Besides, he has his quest for revenge n'shit

He swore to vanquish all demons from the lands

You forgot the biggest comparison of them all.

>both get cucked by a black haired ball busting girl

I love Triss so much!