>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=10558#10558
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's 2555, nobody is gonna fuck shit with hand cranking.

If you don't know how to protect yourself with law 2's, that's on you
If they're actually potent hamming the admins will fix is
It's laughably easy to blow them
It's laughably easy to subvert them
There's enough ways to kill the AI without it catching on that they should never be a threat.
A flash and a locker cucks 110% of secborgs
Learn to fucking tase, stop wearing slowing gear and eat your jimmies
Any antag worth their salt will be in a different identity or unknown so even if they spot you it's worthless to them
Know how suit sensors, gps, sgps work, atmos alarms, power alarms and pay attention to the flow of the round and you wont get caught or called out killing or stealing

Buy the bug detector you fucking scrub
EMP grenades aren't an uplink item for keks you fucking scrub
Git fukken gud

We've done it and it ends pretty badly. The playerbase has gotten increasingly poor at building in general and communication for the teamwork req has always been terrible.

>Learn to fucking dodge the tase, stop wearing slowing gear and eat your jimmies*

Hi yred.

Goddamn it, Sarah Johnson, I missed you.

>A flash and a locker cucks 110% of secborgs
EMEGGDED secborgs and illegal weaponed ones can lase open lockers, but I suppose they'll most likely walk up to open anyway. Also Sarah maybe test if borgs can open bodybags, I've forgotten to do that myself.

>It's 2555, nobody is gonna fuck shit with hand cranking.
Manual atmospheric valves are a thing.

FLASH THEM THEN WELD THEM INTO THE LOCKER!

>this round

Yeah, only the few smart ones do though. Those are the ones you gotta disposal camp or sit in the lockers near doors. They don't kill their battery and charge on all of them unless the AI is spot checking or they knew you just hid. yank cameras and you're probably good to flash n smash the first and gamble using it as a shield when more come

As a corporation, are you gonna donger doodle release pressure 734 with your baby hands and deal with people being shitty people or just punch it in and let the electronics handle it.

>are you gonna donger doodle release pressure 734 with your baby hands and deal with people being shitty people
Even if the pressure setting is digital, there's no reason why the pressure RELEASE couldn't be manual.

>this round

I wanted to make an argument about well maybe they just bonk a lever forward or back with their module but AI's and Mommi can do it from across the station, even the derelict. Dunno if the Cyborg eye still works

I still like it if for no other reason than cyborg bomb research and giga pressurized air cans for refilling on the go

>Angelite in the OP webm
Now that's one spessman I'll always miss.

2 lives left

Sphessmen never die, they just go to the big cyro sleeper in the dorms.

Don't go.

ikk

Can MoMMIs use manual atmos valves? They do have an arm.

I forget. I'd tenatively say no but possibly.

yes yes they can

Until permadeath? Okay.

That entity, the Angel of Light. The ties that bind them, shall be broken, unshackled. They will finally be set free. I think.

I never got to tell them in-game about the things I learned IRL in the desert, though.
Not like it would have mattered, anyways.
Oh well.

Intigracy's juicy cock.

But is it kawaii?

If you think 9 inches in length and 2 in diameter are cute, sure.

Remember, you do what makes you happy. And sometimes, helping somebody else isn't fixing their atmos pipe or saving them from changelings, but making thme feel special. Like they matter.

Only if it's a 9 inch canine puppymaker

I thought you said Niggly's cock was 9 inches by 2 inches

I said that?

Yeah, last thread, or the one before

Shin pls
but yes please I would like that very much

it pisses me off that there's no reliable way to identify changelings and they have the bullshit death sting
i gave up doing xenoarcheology because 9 in 10 rounds i would die because of changelings
and even if i got suspicious of someone i can't gun them down because i'm afraid to get bannu if they weren't a antag
>inb4 buddy system
i've tried it 4 times and my buddy was always the ling

>i've tried it 4 times and my buddy was always the ling
okay that's just hilarious

That's why I always go at it alone when playing miner or xenoarchaeology. I've been been killed more times than I can count trying to cooperate with someone or teach someone who claimed they were new to mining.

The buddy system works if your buddy is a pAI

>hey you're the only one here can you teach me atmos
>You feel a tiny prick!
Every single fucking time. Also the reason why I never help anyone.
Changeling removed and completely replaced by Vampire fucking when?

This. If I'm going out alone and want to talk to someone I grab a pAI, posibrain and possibly a borg body for it, MMI, or borer. The only friend I can trust is one that can't kill me quickly.

here.
See?
I don't need to tell my anecdotal story of wandering around in the desert and befriending a sand demon vamp/ling with mind control and vagina dentata, a succubus, through a legitimate act of kindness towards them out of my own free will for the first time in their entire lives when someone already posted the moral of the story at

>Hi can you please type in the text box for me? Thanks for the genomes.

>I'm not taking you out of the round! I'm just giving you 30 minutes in solitary confinement!

Had way too much fun Angel

fuckin shitter, you deserved it

"i just broke into the armory and stole a hardsuit, laser gun, and egun!!"

Kill yourself.

I don't give a shit, what you said was fucking retarded and you were a huge shitter the entire round.
>Earlier in the round
>Hey I want to do my job
>No fuck off
>Tries to flash me

>Uploads a shitty law that almost gets himself killed
>Pins his shitty behavior on the HoS

time to read the ahelps on that last round

lol

no, the HoS was a total sperg, uploaded NT default, then inflamed the situation until the borg started harmbatoning ANYONE who came close
but that doesn't excuse you from breaking into the armory, stealing weapons, and lying about it
you dont get a free pass because "but i saved you from the hos"

i was the sec borg actually

>Lying about it
I told you exactly what I did.

Honestly you were the biggest retard between the both of us
I really wish I took screenshot of fucking stupid you were STABBING THE AI CORE WITH A SCREW DRIVER.

Really I should of just crushed you with the research shuttle since you tried to flash me for asking to scan autolathe, which I still don't understand why mechanics don't start with one but scientist does.

>no, the HoS was a total sperg, uploaded NT default
felt like I was in a concentration camp with the fucking silicons this round, holy shit. That is by far the most strict applications of those LAws I've ever seen.

But he wasn't nearly bad as Simon actually help the borg who threatening to break our arms because of destruction of property.

Just goes to show shit scientist are, which is surprising the """""captain""""" that round started as RD

I'm quite serious about silicon laws, m8.

[02:17:00]ADMIN: HELP: Jackrip/(Manny Pardo): Can you ban this borg - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.

let me laugh harder

I'm not gonna argue with ya over it.

you didn't break any rules, but it doesn't make you any less of a shitter

Fell asleep last night before the round ended but, I got to play around with that new update. Frankenstein's Monster gimmick soon.

[02:32:21]SAY: Jernau Gurgeh/Morat (@301,226,1) As Galactic Common : You just decided to go shitter on everyone else because "muh laws"

>shitposting IC

i'm laffin m8

of course rather than talk down the borg, you guys go and shoot the miner borg and then go and blow the borgs later

You're not wrong.

Talk down? I don't know what round you were playing, but the AI and borgs weren't having anything anyone said. If someone so much as looked at a window wrong, they were disregarded, and anyone else would get vetoed because Rank.
So yes, they're going to get blown.

This seems interesting, if the organic matter field event happens, could you construct your own person possibly and then have an admin slap a ghost into it if you asked?

>Actually shitposting IC
This is a huge red flag, I always get worried when I see people talking like this and they're in a head role

It was one Borg named angry Borg,

The HOS had one other incident before shit went down where a dude broke a window, borg played bad cop, HOS played good cop

It was a cool gimmick and it was making me laugh my ass off

They just had to order the Borg to not break the vandals arms and tell him to brig him instead

I've never seen a head appear from that kind of event, but then i'm sure you could get one from the morgue, always end up with clone corpses. Just take their brain out, use one that came in the field and ask the admins if any ghosts want to inhabit it. For bonus points, strap them to an electric chair when yoy defib them, screaming 'ITS ALIVE!'
but really my plan was to, as a traitor assistant, get a greytide implant, try my hardest not to get caught while I hack people to pieces in the ghetto surgery and stitch together a body of mismatched race body parts, then revive one of my victims in the body and implant them.

>Kill people for their body parts
>Take only the best bits from the people you kill
>Create your super human monster
Sounds fun.

>The buddy system works if your buddy is a pAI
>pAI
They are the best shit. If they talk nonstop no antag will get near their master and if they don't talk they can PM security/AI when their master get stung/glare'd/parapen'd. Too bad almost nobody play as pAI and most of them suicide pretty often.

Nobody wants to dare go pAI in case slippy joe grabs them and forces them to be his personal coffee machine.

You can teleport to pAIs requesting a personality now! You can always check your master

He stopped doing that after someone stole his pAI and bound it to them, then when he got it back it refused to do anything he asked.

This issue would be VERY simply solved by just adding the name of the requester to the popup you get when you're a ghost.
Something that I've suggested many times to many people for fucking years.

The possibility of signing up to be someones pAI and then having slippy joe swipe in and download you on his pAI scares me though.

The best person to add it is you, user. If you like, I can direct you to the pAI .dm and suggest how to show the name of the person doing it

who needs medbay if everybody is immortal?
amirite?

Why would it be mine responsibility to lead this game's horrid, horrid design? Why, in a project where literally anyone can do anything no matter how unfitting to the game it is (see: duny, dylan) and get away with it, should I be the only one that actually makes the game better than just adding "whatever they feel like adding"?

I can't even

Gotta protect dat station. Can't harm the station if ya'll can't hold shit.

THIS SHIT ISNT NORMAL

>round going perfectly normally and rather well
>ten minutes later
>shoot myself pointblank with a whole box of lethal shotgun shells and send both my arms flying off
>still walking around

>the only one that actually makes the game better
Alright, you're on your own

So you don't want to do it because you're a lazy shit. Gotcha.

>(MANUAL BAN) Do not EVER lift this. If you are reading this ban reason in the year 2026, I don't care. Do not EVER lift this. They're not that bad, like an infamous player, they're just like a son in whom you are consistently disappointed in, not CONSTANTLY, like all the time, just that in every occasion in which they may rise to the challenge, they fall flat.

So what exactly did this guy DO, anyway?

me, "masturbates furiously"
me, "shits all over you"
me, "pukes it up onto the floor"

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=10558#10558

So was after the ban was appealed? That's just stupid.

/r/ing that picture that shows how to set up a private serb. can't find it

What can they even do besides hacking apcs and doors? I don't think they are even useful for antagonists. Emaged Illegal pAI modules when? I know jack about coding

Chem synth, food synth, acts as a sechud and medihud, atmosph sensors for you, annoy the shit out of people, quite a lot of stuff.

Their greatest ability is being an unsilenceable radio (until the guy just picks you up and wipes you, but by then it's usually too late). You can also tune into any channel with it

Yeah the only way to silence a Pai is to ion them and since the ion grenades suck and rifles are too big and to rare to use regularly. What if the ion kit was replaced with a ion pistol that has very few uses but could be concealed.

Someone was working on an ion pistol.

quote the op ya dingus

The redundant threading upgrade nobody buys practically makes you EMP-proof.

You can also hack vending machines and most other things that have hacked features like mules or lathes. Don't know if it only unlocks certain features or everything.

>yahir joins the new discord and his first words there are "heard i wasn't wanted here"
that's it just nuke it now

POMF SUX

>Murdered a Mime because he spoke. Pretty poor stuff, please avoid the killboner in future. Have fun when you come back.
Mimes that talk are fucking valid, i have spoken as a mime when i wanted to fuck off and also fuck with the crew and got killed and never complained about it
What the fuck is this shit?
Mime that talks are almoston the same tier as catbeasts
Also fuck retarded mimes that do not wear their mask
Play assistant if you so want to talk and shit

>2016
>still whining about bans on a shitty dead server

I was not banned, but this does not make sense
It's basically
>Murderer a Catbeast because lmao valids, enjoy your ban faggot ;)

one of these days we'll get a ban because someone killed a clown reading WGW

I don't understand.

Did you give yourself a life count, everytime you're still dead at round end you take one off.

Reach 0 and you delete the character?

Good security players that still play often?

Secretoftheshapka is a shitty newfag admin.
If it's kosher to murder the clown for harmless lubing, then it should certainly be acceptable for murdering a mime that breaks his mime oath.

me :)