/xsfg/ - XSEED and Friends General, formerly /rfhmg/

Wooly Edition

A general for talking about games published and developed by XSEED Games/Marvelous USA and their partners, including Rune Factory, Story of Seasons & pre-SOS Harvest Moon, PoPoLoCrois, Ys, The Legend of Heroes and Earth Defense Force 2017/2/4.1 (Senran Kagura fans should visit /skg/ due to the sheer volume of Senran Kagura activity).

Marvelous has announced Story of Seasons: Cherished Friends of Three Villages, scheduled to be released in Japan June 23 for 3DS systems.
Official Website: bokumono.com/series/tomodachi/index.html
An introduction trailer has just been released: [YouTube] 3DS『牧場物語 3つの里の大切な友だち』紹介映像第1弾
gematsu.com/?s=story of seasons

Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale is out in the EA/Australia and NA alike for Nintendo 3DS.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd is being localized for PC in 2017, while Trails of Cold Steel II NA releases for Vita and PS3 are due this fall. Steam and the PS Store currently have sales for TitS and SC.
gematsu.com/2016/03/legend-heroes-trails-sky-3rd-coming-west-pc-2017

Ys VIII Vita is set for a June 21 release in Japan, PS4 version in 2017.
gematsu.com/?s=Ys VIII

Someone ported XSEED's translation of Ys: Memories of Celceta to the Chinese PC version:
mega.nz/#F!HssCDDYZ!QLkmrL0kMhndI3i7fYzIQA

Wikias:
therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_Factory_Wiki
harvestmoon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
fogu.com/

RF/Story of Seasons Stuff
fogu.com/sos1/
pastebin.com/qzgac5X7
docs.google.com/document/d/1uzfx84FBSY50B_mLKDweztBBvbcsA8lzXXSRvOrUVlg/edit
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJAHbfCCha37NPdyzgOQzNQTX-Q2OHRXPWao-gN1AG8/
mega.nz/#F!adEBFboA!wTzdKkk5KKCppb1N2b_qRw

Falcom music archive:
pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Previous Thread:

eggs

000 (o.o)

there was an image posted long ago in /rfg/. it was of frey and leon engaging in some explicit activity, i can't remember if it was sex. i think it might have been nipple sucking. did anyone manage to save it?

I have quite a few of Frey x Leon. Remember any other details (art style, etc.)?

You'd certainly have quite a lot to search through since people sure love Frey x Leon...

iirc it had a simple green fill background with leon dominating over frey. i can't really describe the artstyle other than it was pretty well drawn with good anatomy. no clothes of course

Hmm, I don't think anything I have has a green background.

(-.-) *(o.o)*

Poor Dolce...

>when you think your husband is more attracted to the friendly ghost than you

What's the context of that?

Buy Dolly something nice at the general store and examine it in her room while she's there. I can't remember exactly which item.

Why are they so cute?

Because interspecies fucking unf

Worth going back to play RF3? Mostly I want to waifu Raven

I think it's worth it. I wish the game was a bit longer though.

What's the best alternate hat for Dolce to wear? Lolita headband?

A crown or four-seasons model-swapped through crafting with her regular hat, because that hat is the cutest but sometimes you want big stats

I don't want to permanently (preserving through saving) change Dolce's original hat myself though. If I try other hats on her, I haven't saved my game with that.

Her normal hat is defintely the cutest.

I think the cutest hat is no hat though. Dolce's pretty without extra stuff, like clothes in general.

>there may never be a nudist RF

>letting other people see your naked wives
keep it in the harem

>Dolce's pretty without extra stuff, like clothes in general.
Lewd. It's hard to imagine what she'd be like under all of those clothes.

You can already get an impression under her swimsuit but she looks kind of like a (cute) awkward teenager in her in-game portrait, all lanky and stuff. Manga makes her look like a woman.

Very curvy either way.

Not gonna lie she's vaguely plank-y and angular in game, might secretly have biggest boobs though, I dunno how boobs and clothes work together.

Because half-breeds.

If your mom fucked a dog and you turned out a dog person, I'm not sure people would find that cute

But this is not reality, user.

Also, it depends on what creature one parent is. Elves are bottom of the barrel of course.

don't talk to me or my wife ever again

I find it hard to belive someone in the RF universe fucked a standing sheep monster and a flaming bird.

Elves are degenerates and you know it.

How sure are you that your wife is loyal to you? For all you know, she might have been sleeping with orcs on the side.

In that case, you're top cuck.

nobody in this universe pays heed to things like safe practices or licenses to produce and distributes controlled substances, i can believe nobody cares if you bang an upright sheep

I wonder what she knits most of the time.

>Trying to tame Aquaticus in banquet of nightmares

I want off this fucking ride!

Cute clothes for Pico, her own stuff, and supposedly stuff for Lest but we never see it. Closest you can get to her crafting you cute stuff is when she smiths matching rings for you at the blacksmith, but there's no equivalent date spot for regular clothes or cosmetic items. Real lame the only purchasable alternate clothes are two weirdo fursuits and a bunch of ugly alt colors for the default robes. Black looks okay.

You can do it

Oh, plus the armors but those suck. At least have helmet off options so it's not just stock NPC mode.

What would she knit for Lest or herself?

Mufflers and sweaters for Lest, dresses based upon modified versions of her mother's traditional patterns for herself. I'm guessing Dolce's mom was some kind of goth loli.

I've transcended Dolce's skill. My handknit goods can bring men back from the brink of death, send whole hordes of monsters fleeing in fear, warp the pathways of magical labyrinthine forests, and distort probability itself to ensure favorable outcomes. They're also super comfy.

When is the earliest I can get a staff and/or spell in RF4?

I want to be wizard but my RNG won't let me.

You should either be able to find them in chests out in dungeons or make them yourself at a forge.

So the yokmir forest "dungeon" should work to find a fireball or something.

Thanks senpai.

>page 10

This will headbutt you.

Touch the cow. Do it now.

buffamoos are fucking scary

Help, the part-time job event isn't working. Doug keeps wandering off instead of talking to Kiel

love

Did you make sure to get the preceding scene at the inn with Kiel+Xiao+guests? Is Doug giving out any dialogue indicating his role in the event's kicked into gear?

The scarcity of gently-assertive top bachelorettes in these games is suffering - though I suppose said scarcity is what makes Xiao all the more lovable.

worst protagonist
worst barchellor

this pic is completely disgusting

Correct. It's too bad that it's the most popular RF thing to draw...

explain to me again why we should't think that the inclusion of FeMC and Barchellors didn't affected at all the core audience of these games, could you please?

It definitely affected it.

>Darling
>Lest
>Your Highness
>Baby
>Master

sweatingman.jpg

I just chose regular names for everyone

>tfw you pick baby
The spaghetti dropped is ridiculous.

>didn't affected at all the core audience of these games
???
Also leon is second worst bachelor, superior only to doug. I don't know why smug furry is so popular.

I'm certainly no plucky shounen hero, because I was seething at Lest for sacrificing his life for random furry dude during the fake ending

I did the bit at the inn and now Kiel is waiting outside the general store but Doug just walks past him

Doug's a fucking piece of shit

>make amber call me master
>feel weird every time

Is there any way to change how they address you? I wanna try slave amber out for a bit

Go to the wedding picture down in the basement. It'll let you change it.

Great, thanks.

completely wrong

I think eggs makes the most pasta. Flan is relatively calm. Honey almost never makes any pasta.

Pico usually does it for her. Amber's just Amber

What's that thing Dolce is holding?

How do the rest of them rate on the pasta scale?

I guess apple is 2nd to eggs and pie is in the middle?

>Tumblr

Does Popolocrois ever get a way to teleport back to your farm? How am I supposed to keep an eye on my crops if I'm halfway across the map?

SO it's Raeger's birthday and I just can't get the birthday event to trigger.

I gave him a present which I read is the bad thing to do? I can't go back because my last save was after that.

>have shoe call me darling
>she says "dah-LING"
my heart melts every time she says that

What is it with them and making characters look like they have colds?

Overcompensation due to shifting from almost noseless anime styles, I'd guess.

when I see this I start to wonder.
do they don't feel any shame at all? is their ego that high they don't see anything wrong with what they do? and even they feel PROUD of it.

Yes. You get it pretty early too. Just keep pressing on.

I've heard of bugs with the birthday events and giving presents before talking to them properly can cause that.

Man that really sucks, this was supposed to be my first birthday event while I"m dating and now i can't even have that

Same happened to me with Angela's first birthday.

There's a birthday bug in SoS?

Under certain circumstances you don't get the special birthday event/dinner to trigger.

Dem obscure waifus

What the heck was Sharron's deal, anyway? Why was she so mysterious and interested in the ruins?

>hoping for sensibility and coherence from RF1
You're barking up the wrong tree m8.

I want to squeeze her dress.

Plus side: nudity isn't inherently shameful.
Downside: nudity isn't inherently shameful for the likes of Porco.

>page 10

>page 10 again

Looks like I have this whole thread to myself?

>Forte is the oldest bachelorette in Rune Factory 4.
Where did this info come from?