/slg/ Second Life General

Dead game, dead users

Old Thread Getting Started Guide: pastebin.com/pnnQtCDx
Shape Guide: pastebin.com/2pAKs7ub
Skydrive Passwords: pastebin.com/1a07atCd

For an invite to the Veeky Forums group, contact any of these people: pastebin.com/dyU3Zgqj

For other groups, paste these into your chat and click the link it creates to see the group info, and click the Join Now button:
Veeky Forums group: secondlife:///app/group/573a69eb-f90d-cfcf-daef-abf258c46191/about
/x/ group: secondlife:///app/group/309c8d64-3f92-ab12-68af-41820f67b120/about
/m/ group: secondlife:///app/group/73d1d8a5-c2ef-e982-4173-8372b44b28d1/about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNqFhyNeibs
wiki.phoenixviewer.com/joystick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hate this fucking game

youtube.com/watch?v=aNqFhyNeibs
i love this fucking game

Canadians btfo.
How will they ever recover from this?

gay ass game

i'd oil both of those robots

Do sim owners usually get upset when you drive through their giant, ugly homes?

Logo was a mistake.

objectively the best head on the market tho...

Neck seams

That's a low bar.

Robots are not sex objects.

just because you dont get laid doesnt mean it applies to all robots

Last time I had sex, my USB 3.0 ports all stopped working. :(

serves you right you nasty cloppin ponyfucker

Kopy when the fuck can I explore a vaporwave themed sim again

>tfw Lyra doesn't notice you ;_;

Outrun was the only one and it is dead. Closest thing to a "vaporwave" sim I'd think would be mage at this point.

Fucc

I take it Outrun isn't coming back anytime soon?

I just recently got back into this living hell and missed the fun. Sucks 'cause I'm honestly an unironically big fan of vaporwave.

While exploring, have you all ever came across an actual grave for a deceased SL user? I did last weekend. It was maintained on a SIM run by his SL business partner. Very large grave with an animated picture that would flip between his SL & RL portrait. Linked to the grave was a copy of his favorite hat; beanie with a slow spinning propeller.

It was a nice touch. Had to stop and think about how fleeting a life is when compared to something like a gravestone, chronicle in a history book, or even a small object in a gigantic database. That SL gravestone is likely larger and more memorable than his RL one.

Weird though. Didn't expect to come across it while wandering the backyards of mainland SL. I would have loved to take pictures, but these awful yellow boundary lines would be in the shot. During a Saturday drive through the countryside, this lesbian Australian (half Chinese) went freaking apeshit on me when I hopped into her vehicle. Went so bananas that she banned me from her SIM, despite the incident happening on the other side of the continent. I wasn't griefing or anything, just said a friendly hello and complimented her on the ride.

I hope I find her grave someday. Maybe then we can have a more pleasant conversation, even if one-sided.

No but those mainland ghosts are spooky as fuck.

Do you have a store, Kopy? You make awesome avatars

>hands clip into waist during AO animation

Do your friends write about you in their profile? Do you write about them? What do you say?

Serves you right for having tumor hips or tiny deformed kemono shoulders.

I make it so that no one is allowed to post on my profile. Last time I kept it open someone posted pictures of us poseballing.

It's not coming back at all, given LL's hate boner for Tizzers/Woodbury.

Used to on my Schwartzenberg Robonaught account before it got b&hammer'd. As for the avatars that I walk around in, they're all open source and I give them out free of charge upon request. Many are already available in various banboxes that tend to get passed around.

okay, thanks

:)

Fuck you, you're everything that's wrong with America.

Bernie Sanders will win, we are making sure of that, we won't back down.

That's really fucking gay, user

what would your friends say if they saw your teleport history?

Np.

#CantStumpTheTrump

Gay idiot horse

How do I wash this shame away?

I've made 3k in under 5 minutes dancing on a pole before

I found a building with near full rights (no push) with no return timeframe. I've stalked the building for a few weeks, one person logged in for 10minutes then left.

If I make my own skybox- how long can I get away with having it there before the owners figure it out? Any tips?

I'm thinking make the space no larger than the roof-- keep the same color and geometry so the overworld map doesn't appear different. Use as little prims as possible.

dutch angles how?

Put your skybox up in the sky, tell no one about it.

I've had a squat for several months now

The chair and TV was on a wall

god fucking damn it, sick of this bullshit.

how do I shoot lasers at people?

suck a butt retarded

Seems like you can do Dutch angles easily enough with a joystick or an Xbox controller.

I'd let you do dutch angles with my joystick

how do i do it? i have a shitty usb 360 pad.

I don't even know what that means.

Assuming you're running Firestorm:
wiki.phoenixviewer.com/joystick

Then press ALT+SHIFT+F to go into flycam.

how about I ALT+SHIT+F on your face retard

you have so many cute outfits.

You probably dress really nice in real life too. Such a good eye for fashion

what avatar and skin do you use?

you look so kissable

fatreya with some hindu bitch skin obviously

i love you

Nothing rezzed above 400 meters is captured on the map tiles.

>private residence
>anyone can enter

why do people do this?

what are some good erotica to read?

for someone that wants to get better in ERP

That's what people call a squat. Keep your skybox high up in the air out of any potential draw distance of the owner's structures. Like the other person said there's a height in which structures will appear on the worldmap. Here are some other hot squat tips I picked up after playing SL for too long.

Don't spend copious amounts of time there completely afk such as leaving SL on while you sleep. If the owner logs in and sees a dot on the minimap he may decide investigate.

Never try to primhog a squat unless the owning party is a complete ghost such as a real life business's sim or a virtual college campus. In this case if build is on you'll most certainly have competition for it in the form of brasils who fucking love squatting and will fat up the prim count of any sim with their pubbie skyboxes. They rarely pick these up when they leave.

Trying to hog the prims where the owner is even semi-active is a big mistake. You will just drive them to check where all their prims have gone and then you can kiss that squat goodbye.

Pay attention to who you bring to your squat. Someone who gives map rights to everybody may be the life of the party when out random places but people may follow them without asking. And you have no powers to the access of the land. The only protection a squat has is being in a secret spot.

Found a good spot with low traffic but no build or autoreturn isn't zero? Check to see if there's a group that's allowed to build on that land and if it's free to join. Always hide this group in your profile so people can't reverse search your squat from looking at your profile groups. This type makes the best squats for obvious reasons. Not only protected from random people leaving trash prims at them but you can even set your home at them at some.

It's about not being a dick to incidental passers through like vehicles.

>vaporwave is dying
>outrun dead

makes sense but someone will eventually bring it back

>doesn't want guests
>lonely

no really pick one

Excellent, thank you for the info!
I really don't want to be a dick or annoy the land owner- they're paying for it. I'll definitely follow this advice!

I enjoy having random oddballs show up and talk to me, it's pretty entertaining.

The sim or the genre of music?

are all dog/horse avis straight up banned now?

both
george clanton, macross, macintosh and a bunch of other people are doing their own thing.

i think .casting is still doing it though

Is it okay to lie about your real life if you play Second Life to forget about your real life?

Let's say someone starts asking me some personal question so I make up lies about how my life is more interesting than it actually is.

You're scum.

>at the office
>"hey user, were about to head to chad's place to play cards tonight. you trying to roll?"
>user: "ahh, which i could senpai but i got plans to it the town and get some A-C-T-I-O-N"
>"damn user, go get em"

Generally, people with "amazing" RLs are just as miserable as people crappy ones. Wealth doesn't help- just means you can be miserable with more shit.

who the fuck are you

was about the ask the same question

Obviously not someone notable if you have to ask

hi how are you?

IM me suiseiseki.ort

rahf's tumblr fucktoy

i dont know who that is and i dont like free tumblr

not that far off from being him

>thirsty for attention
>ironically furry
>feels the need to trip
she checks out captain

I don't know but I filtered them, thank god for tripcodes

>foreign stranger wants to fuck
>say no
>they pay me 100L and leave

self important attention seeking furry, so

It was a test, you passed.

Slab Babyhead

what if i'd have said yes?

You'd have to suck nasty foreigner cock duh

>guy has locks on his house doors
>can just teleport in anyway

>they have teleport routing on
>you can just sit teleport wherever you want anyway

how about your shit teleport my turds into your asshole buddy

what's the edgiest thing you ever done on Second Life?

How about you tongue fuck my fartbox?

There are SL graveyards. Search it. Kinda weird.

chaika did nothing wrong

Findom. Over and Over. As a male, to males.