Dark Souls 3

Dark Souls 3. What do you guys think of the game overall. How is the lore. How is PVP so far.

I like the game a lot. I wish the lore was tied into DS 2 a little more. Also I'm trying to still piece together a lot of the deeper lore. I'm on ng+++

Also got some shitty PVP of me. This is the first souls game I've PVP'd in.

youtube.com/watch?v=rPtmgIvIsic

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj_wX3lh7os

And I'll post some DS3 wallpapers

PVP right now is just meme builds.

>Any Estoc R1 spam
>Dark Blade autismo
>nipnong chingchong naroo katana
>poise is off

PVE is alright.

This

Hey, I'm faring alright with the broadsword. It's actually funny how many invaders don't know how to deal with someone that close range. It helps that I stagger the fuck out of them. But I kinda agree with the sentiment that pvp is plain shit. Hosts just summon a fucktonne of phantoms, and invaders just run towards mobs for a lazy kill. I think once the newcomers get bored and move on to next big title, pvp will become less shit.

Anyway, I'm doing the actual ending route, or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Is it alright if I use the Velka shrine to make myself less ugly or has the patch removed the option?

UGS > 90% of estoc + dark blade users. most of them are just memelords who will try to trade into your hyper armor. If you're actually good, you'll outskill the rest of them too.

I guess I'm a faggot scrub who doesn't know shit. What the hell is a 'UGS'?

I'm a newfag as well but I assume Ultra Great Sword.

Broad sword is the same shit as the darksword/longsword.

Eh, I think the lack of range makes it a little less cheap than those weapons.

To further my shitposting, I'd just like to say that this is an excellent album to listen to while playing the game.

what kind of fucking v tier op is this

What set does /dsg/ think would look good with the MLGS in DS3?

>tfw you miss the plunging attack on the ancient wyvern.

rolling war cried R2 on the great axe is bretty good.

Feels like I've seen this dragon before, thought it was the Ancient Dragon boss from das2 first but the horns don't match.

>ng++
>stuck on twin princes
>try different weapons, different levels of aggression, even try to turn off sound and instead put on music, to get me hyped and get "into the flow"
>after 10 times i manage to do it, best feeling
>straight after proceed to consumed king
>it shouldn't be as hard, but i still need to be careful
>have him downed in less than 20 seconds without taking any damage
>clench my asshole knowing that champion gundyr is next
>in ng++

>beat him in first try

what da fug

did they do a really bad job with scaling the bosses? i know ng+ is simply too easy, but the boss difficulty seems to be very disproportionate.
i-is there any chance that nameless king will be easy, im not sure my asshole can handle more lightning

DS3
I'm looking to switch from my Great Ax to some type of short or long sword. I'm primarily built for STR.
What would be a good sword to switch too?

Man. from really took a dump on pvp with this souls.

R1 mashing is by far the strongest shit when you can do 400 a swing with a fucking toothpick, and for some reasons short/longswords have godly fucking reach. How did they decide this is okay?