/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #235

"user Battle" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but Tsundere is best type.

>Moe Can Change! Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

>putting your own girl in the OP

This is what happens when there's four hours between threads.

Imouto-stealing is a punishable offense.

>tfw political parties hate each other but don't know much about anything

She'd be so much better without glasses.

Flat chest a best.

Fuck off, glasses are cute.

The cutest.

>flat chest
>glasses
Shit taste, shit taste everywhere.

Which of these is the hottest?

A. A few strands of hair between the lips and then hanging loosely
B. Stray hairs loose on the nape from an otherwise tight ponytail
C. Wet, matted hair clinging to bare shoulders

A

Akane worst tsundere

What's the ranking?

Yuria > Ava > Mizuki > Chloe > Yumiko > Akane

Y'all just jealous 'cause I'm styling on you.

So, about the striped borders, they were actually new rarities added starting with this gacha. They're called N+ and R+, and are rarer than their normal counterparts. They aren't listed separately in the gacha rates at the bottom though, so they're probably not that much rarer.
Aside from that, they have two more differences from their normal counterparts. First is they have greater exchange rates at the mixer and knitting challenge. Sarali rare items' exchange rates have been bumped up too because of this. Second is N+ items can be tie ups too, and R+ items have generally greater effects than R items. The current event has N+ tie ups already, and they're ok. Because of how different the event is, I don't know if they'd actually help much.

I don't like this, trying to obfuscate the drop rates with rarer unlisted drop rates is bullshit.

TTK, unless the master specifies that they don't want it, make sure to always bother all girls. Even if one/a few of them is/are at full motivation.

Okay

D. Shoulder length unkempt bedroom hair

I think it works more like "all of these have the same drop rate, but getting this one would be better".

B

B

Why do we keep talking about Myroids from certain /mkg/ people over and over again in every threads?

Give us another myroid to talk about.

circle jerk

>generic tsundere
>best

lol just git gud

Sorry, I can't hear you over my making sweet love to Rikako.

This general is a thinly veiled circlejerk in case you haven't noticed.
Don't forget to sage and report on every occasion.

Still better than your girls, which really speaks about the failure on your part to produce anything worthwhile.

Because some girls are better than others.

Do Spirit Megaphones "nullify" Diligent Girls?

Items that increase the time for work/study also increase rewards, but items that decrease time leave rewards alone. So extending your work from 2 hours to 6 and then decreasing it back to 2 will still get you the rewards of 6 worked hours.

Thanks.

Are there any myRoids you think are shortstack?

I imagine Irisu, Yuki, Kismet, and Kana being very short.

I want to comfort Rikako sexually.

Hisao pls stop

Giving out work.

I just woke them up, I'm Steven.

I've been wondering, do i still get payout from helping someone work if I put a girl to sleep or work/study afterwards?

Yeah, of course. In the least condescending way possible, how new are you?

Yeah, you can do whatever, just make sure to cheer.

ive been playing since Novemberish with a 2ish year break from the general before that and mobage games. I just checked the wikia before I posted and didn't see anything that caught my idea so I wasn't sure

Why aren't there any good "destroyed city" backgrounds? The only ones I can find are the shitty lowres ones in the dump. Fuck, with the amount of different barbed wire accessories there are, you'd think they'd make at least a few battlefield bgs, but of course not. Fucking AMB.

Why does my nickname change if I switch a personality unrrelated to it?

AMB quality programming

All types have different nicknames. If you purchase a custom nickname that won't change when you change main types.

Shortstack is more like

I mean that for example, I use "My Beloved Master" as my nickname but it became "[My name]" when I switched my third type from crybaby to dominant, 2 types that have nothing to do with the nickname I was using.

Yes it happens. Unless you buy a custom nickname, the set nickname will reset every time you change types.

> Mixture of circlejerking and people making posts about their own girls for attention and to stay relevant.

Not everyone can be as easy to identify as you, Laggen.

Looks like you got tricked.

What do you suggest be done, then?

It's not even that it resets. You can get nicknames for types you've never even unlocked. Unless they fixed that, which I doubt. It's just AMB not fixing their bugs.

Post 'em.

Who the fuck is Laggen? Is she as famous as Rikako?

I must admit I don't frequent here that often, but every time I skim through posts I always see Yuria or Reiko or Akane or Hilde. I don't even know who they belong to. Someone always talk about them though.

It's pretty much just these two masters writing short lewds about each other's girls while mentally replacing the girls with each other because they are in a homosexual relationship.

where my big girls at

Man, I just noticed that that hair looks really nice on Isha. Is her natural hair color blue, silver, or something else entirely? (This is directed to Baconheart, of course.)

But to you, Tofu Kami: I see you posting your girls here a lot, yet why is it taking so long for you to level? Step it up, kouhai!

im lazy desu

Man, I don't even post Akane that much.

Natural silver, the blue parts are just dyed.

What counts as big to you?

Small 2m

>1.5m isn't short
>1.8m isn't tall
u wat m8?

.5m isn't short
I think your reading comprehension needs work

I fucked up, sorry.

Dedman post

Which master would you cuck?

A lot consider them friends/daughters, so it wouldn't be cucking.

I'm on the imouto hunt, give imoutos.

Someone join the DG group.

Are you ever going to shut the fuck up about the DG group?

I think he wants you to join the DG group, user.

Well, bud, seeing as how this is the general for DG as well as other games, I see no reason why I should.

Someone join the DG group.

The update was the excuse I needed to drop the game.

Hey guys, did you hear the DG group has an opening?

What was wrong with the update?

I can't play anymore if I don't download the apk again, and I don't think it's worth the effort.

This.

How about the fact that nobody ever joins so you're just pointlessly spamming?

It's entirely on topic and the posts are fairly infrequent. I'm actually rather confused that you seem to be mad about this.

What's so great about the DG group?

>fairly infrequent
Yeah right, you're posting about it damn near every day.

Considering that a slot opened up just yesterday and I have made two posts about it, yes, you are correct that I have posted about it every day since there's been a slot. It hardly seems like it's something you ought get mad about.

Well, you get free shells, and we're about to get Group Study finally.

I think anons are scared that they have to be be poplar in the threads and/or gain several+ points per day in order to join the DG group but that's not true. We already said you don't have to be active, although there are some active returning players in the spreadsheet that are not in any group so I don't see what there is to be so bashful about. It doesn't have "Veeky Forums/mkg" anywhere, power level is hidden. As long as you log in and work/study a tad that will bring in at least a couple points which is great.

I'll abandon the one I'm on and join when my cooldown is over.

But please if someone else is planning to join say so now before I quit my current group.

Oh boy, I hope you have some points saved up.

Lol nice try
Always trying to make sure the only thing posting is you
Go be a pretend janitor somewhere else