Two more days!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461807238605.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ik if only i had a key

But I've been playing since last night.

Morrison is best character desu

shameless key begging ensues

>tfw your laptop barely runs this on low while there are people with Intel hd graphics running it smoothly

bull

you need a high-tier APU to run this smoothly

I pre-ordered it, how do I play?

did the same thing, you can't until the 5th T.T

I'm just going from what I've seen forums. It did seem considering that despite being a 4 year old dinosaur it shouldn't be outperforming my graphics card.

Then what happens? It's downloadable in the battle.net launcher?

Did you pre-order before the 29?

>turn on Japanese voice for fun because I'm a fukken weeb
>dat Tracer, Mei and Mercy
shits kawaii nigga

What's a dinosaur? The graphics or your computer?
I ordered on the 29th

Blizzard should have sent you a key you can use to activate early access

odd. then check your spam folder for the key. They should have sent you one yesterday since you had until the 29 to pre-order.

if you find one plz send me a key

ID is Fortuna#1279

Both. It's an old nvidia and an old i5 processor.

how old is the nvidia?

In a separate email?

>that mcree who only uses the fanning shot

OP here. I made a terrible mistake. It comes out on the 24th.

Pretty old. It's a GeForce GT 650M

you get 2 keys in one e-mail

some people claim that they got keys despite pre-ordering the 30

Well shit. I guess I have to wait.

Maybe an angry email...

Is... Is this the general thread?

if you don't have a lot of money then make a cheap Athlon X4 860k/i3+370/80 build. Even a 360 might allow you to run the game smoothly at mid.

I'd send a ticket if I were you since they claimed that everyone who pre-ordered in the 29th would get their keys yesterday.

>If you pre-ordered Overwatch on April 29th, please be aware that we are still in the process of sending access keys and they will be sent through May 2nd. If you pre-ordered Overwatch for PC on or before April 28th from the Battle.net Shop and did not receive your early access key, or are having issues claiming your code, please contact us.

MANMODE ACTIVATE

So everyone agree that Pharra and Junkrat are easy and overpowered? Easily able to dominate matches with them and see them every game

pharra's rockets need to do less splash damage but more direct damage, and junkrat's grenades have way too big of aoe

I'm planning to main Pharra, only due to my experience with the rocket launcher.

Pharah is garbage compared to junkrat. She is easily killed by Widowmaker.

When widowmaker gets nerfed Pharah will be overpowered though

If Junkrat's AOE is nerfed, how will he get mega kills just by lobbing bombs over a wall?

Did they nerf the shit out of Pharah's rocket jump?

I remember being able to stay in the air for an entire match, and now it's cooldown seems like forever.

I was planning on playing her a lot but not so much now.

widowmakers uncharged shots need to do less damage, or should have accuracy bloom.

Can someone please give me a key /craayiii

>mfw 100% charge with Zarya and I ult the entire enemy team

She's a fun off-tanky character.

I love Pharrah as Roadhog, fucking free hooks.

He won't.

Make me laugh and I'll post a key

being in the air all the time as phara is a bad idea, you're way too predictable to hit for snipers or anyone with a long range weapon.

the driver was an alcohol

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461807238605.webm

Legion will save WoW

I don't want a key. Give it to someone who gets a 5.

>trying to jew your way into a key with unfunny unoriginal content
damn none of you niggas deserve a key

YOU FUCKING NORMIE RETARD PUT /OWG/ IN THE TITLE OR HALF THE THREAD CAN'T FIND IT IN CATALOG

[email protected]

What the h*ck is that?

>jump into a game and see 4 s76's on my team
>join them
>it actually works

The only thing that even remotely managed to interfere with us is an enemy genji that was good at deflecting.

I'll show you my penis. It makes girls laugh everytime.

ehhh searching for /owg/ is annoying because i have to go through wowg, and vanilla/private server wowg as well.
You do have a point though.

He... He said funny, user. Funny. As in "Hahaha".

I don't want them to nerf Junkrat because he's the only counter to Bastion and turrets that I know how to play.

>Good at deflecting
>Deflecting being hard

>can't find /owg/
>search for overwatch
>oh there it is, that only took like .35 seconds of extra work
must be fun having the tisms

Want to hear a joke about sodium?

>enemy team doesn't have a widowmaker
>go 25 and 2 with tracer

i fucking hate widowmaker so much 1 second bullshit

So do you gain levels and abilities that actually make you stronger in game? Or is it all balanced out?

Like TF2 you could get the black box rocket launcher which was awesome, but every upgrade comes with a down side.

How is Widowmaker a problem for a Tracer? You are Tracer. You literally are constantly moving.

How do I put in the Beta key if the only option on Battle.net is to pre-purchase?

why

a body shot is an instant kill and she's using a hitscan weapon with a 1 second charge time. Genji, Tracer, and Zenyatta are all food for widowmaker and stand no chance against her.

reedem keys

Widow is a problem for ANYONE in the lower health brackets because a full charge in the toenail will still kill you.

>bastion camping in a corner on chinese temple
>shoot him full power with widow 3 times
>he goes tank and has full HP again

How is this character balanced

All he requires is a non braindead team to actually defend and fight around him on points

There are no unlocks that affect gameplay. All cosmetic.

>Play Widowmaker on defense
>tfw you make the enemy team so mad that two people switch to Widowmaker just to try and counter you
>tfw they both fail miserably and their teammate tells them to stop fucking sniping

Oh yeah, I get sniped as Zenyatta a lot. Admittedly, Zenyatta is made of paper. Unless he's on the enemy team and then somehow he fucking 1v1s me. Fuuuuug.

Ah, right.

Tracer is actually better on defense than she is on offense since it lowers the chance of needing to deal with a widowmaker in a good position.

This game is already full of retarded mouth breathers. Most likely migrating from HOTS and Diablo 3.

Typical games so far:
>two idiots pick the same character and prepare us to lose
>people chase obvious bait and get raped outside of objective area
>people don't watch flank
>5 people instalock assassins
>people ignoring objectives completely to chase kills or i dont fucking know what, usually die
>FUCKING BASTION AND WIDOWMAKER TRYING TO DO SHIT FROM DIRECTLY OUTSIDE SPAWN WHEN THE BATTLE IS UP FRONT STOP IT

I don't even want to call these faggot mouth breathing autistics people as they seem to have crawled out of a fucking hole in the ground and started smashing their faces on the nearest keyboard they could find.

I mean holy shit the whole draw of this game is that its an FPS with MOBA elements. Why do you care about your KDR? Focus objective. Same kind of retards that play Dirty Bomb. Your KDR ends up suffering when you dont focus objective anyway, so why not just ya know PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

gay

>Dirty Bomb

Countless games won in that piece of shit solely because the enemy team wasn't prepared for someone to ACTUALLY DO OBJECTIVES

>Picking Tracer for defense.

Tracer is good at everything just like Mei is. She's great on defense because she can easily sneak behind groups and pull multiple people away from the objective and Tracers weakest point is trying to push into heavily defended areas which dont exist on defense.

Is this game fun?

watching mccrees struggle to handle a tracer is giving me cancer

i dont think i can make it through open beta

yes

throwing out his stun is hard

no

i don't get why people don't want to play support or tank heroes

they are far more interesting than attack ones

Just flashbang her and then she's dead, right?

he got mad and thought switching to widow would help him kill tracer faster

oh yeah, give me a skin for a chara I don't give a fuck about...

If you're a blizzcunt don't play this game, you're ruining enough pubs in open beta already by having no aim or game sense

- people who actually play FPS games

>Want to play with Sera
>Always in a patty with other people

Overwatch is an FPS the same way bowling is exercise.

yeah just flashbang and right click and she's dead

they'll filter themselves out eventually, the 'competitiveness' of games always pushes them away desu

I'm a blizz fanboy and play FPS is what I do. I think this game is going to be perfect.

>not wanting a Tracer to blink past the frontline and shit on the enemy supports

It's like you don't want to win.

>IT'S A YOUR TEAM PICKS TWO WIDOWMAKERS AND A HANZO ON OFFENSE GAME

McCree is my favourite character but I'm not as good with him as others

So far the way I'm playing is
>left clicks at long range
>Hold down left click at mid range
>Right click at close range
>right click, roll, right click for burst
>Hit stun at mid/close range whenever I can
>Save ult for flanks

What am I doing wrong/should be doing differently? Holding down left click probably isn't efficient but it feels so much smoother. Should I be saving my stun for certain enemies/attacks instead of whenever someone gets close?

ah yes you've proven that it is indeed not a first person shooter and is instead some soulless MOBAlike dotabullet shootman hybrid with absolutely no skill whatsoever

thank you for taking your time to go on Veeky Forums, to the thread specifically for Overwatch to say such things, you helped a lot

is there a ladder?

had this on anubis, one literally wasn't leaving spawn while we skirmished out by fountain

>mfw

I love Overwatch, but I am not gonna go around pretending it is a serious FPS for genuine competitive play.

Things like stalling for ult and choice of character end up being much more important than technical skill. I hate my team a lot too, but it isn't to do with the fact that they can't shoot things.