>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
youtube.com/watch?v=fVvimt8Al4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hardcucks are NOT welcome here

First for joosten npc

All of the melee chance to bleed nodes should be changed to "Bleed chance on hit". The dirty techniques and bloodletting nodes can be fun for gladiator bow puncture or similar ranger meme builds

I used to be a hardcore only player - and I enjoyed it, but then lab happened.

Fuck that shit. One hit kill bosses, annoying traps and such little reward for so much effort put in. It's just not fun and not what an arpg should be.

Lost my second 60 in lab cruel and just went 'fuck it' and migrated to standard.

how do i into scolds

GET FUCKING GOOD SON
youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

reminder catposter is a shitter who still can't beat atziri despite claiming to be one of the best at the game, buys his challenges and will never be our guy

catposter is based

>SSF btfo
majority of players are casuals who don't want a real race and would rather party than challenge themselves solo

more news at 11

I dont care for catposter accomplishments (or lack thereof), but he brings some personality to the thread

this. what's the fucking point? it's a race. go back to your party shit when the three month leagues come back

people don't know how to play without OP leveling uniques they can easily buy

>despite claiming to be one of the best at the game

wat

why are brown girls the best

white girls with a tan are not brown girls. white girls with tan lines are objectively the best though

youtube.com/watch?v=fVvimt8Al4o

would literally have an aneurysm if i played this build

how will the extra flashback league mods work with the labyrinth? i bet GGG will be too lazy to add them into it

should be inconsequential except maybe for onslaught on izaro

i just did double malformation on foreign ping after the rest of the party ditched the map, xirgil's + wicked ward feels as crazy as aegis except I feel like I can actually get damage

>shitcrows
not even once mang

no builds to play.

firestorm > bladefall

prove me wrong

Fire resist is common
Mobs have barely any armor

firestorm has lower aoe, doesn't cover everything in its aoe, needs pen and consuming darks to be effective

bladefall is effective with 3 dps nodes and a 5L

>and
meant or

>bladefall

hmm

actually kind of like it 2bh

poeurl.com/CFJ

>BF > echo > CD > FC > inc aoe
>>hatred > blasphemy > warlord's mark

when you link inc aoe to your main skill instead of conc effect (a 60% more modifier), you should start questioning your build 2bh

swap them out for bosses

not hard 2bh

>you have enough damage so you use a gem that purely helps your clearspeed
vs
>you have to use a gem that gimps your clearspeed because you wouldn't kill anything otherwise

only one of them would have to question their build and that wouldn't be the inc aoe user

hatred + blasphemy is 85% mana reserved, why even pick MoM

WM might not be enough to sustain against single target in half regen maps

occultist without +1 curse and vile bastion, literally why
vile bastion is useless sustain vs trash and straight up useless vs bosses

witch cast speed nodes are dumpster tier (3 cast speed per), shit even templar's are better (3 cast speed + 3 attack speed per node and even dex to help meet the 159 dex req of a lvl 21 bladefall and accuracy which helps with wb + fortify)

he's not going to have "enough" damage with a 250% life tree with 5 damage nodes

enfeeble, temp chains, monster life t13+ maps are a thing

and bladefall's aoe is good enough that you're not gimping anything with conc effect
plus you want the nuke damage against shit like beyond in flashback, not meme full screen aoe that serves no purpose when na em spawns on your ass

also in a 5L, added fire is better than FC, since you want to one-shot packs with one echo cast (which makes the smoother faster casting actually useless except to move faster from pack to pack), and a 20/20 added fire is +48% phys damage as fire

my 5L, if colors allow, would be
BF > SE > CD > AF > CE/FC for trash maps

i had EB but realized it'd be pointless. i forgot to remove ZO and MoM

WM will easily be enough to sustain mana

can't run double curse without a heretic's veil, which i won't be able to get for at least a week.

templar ascendencies suck limp dick

stat requirements are never an issue

i'll have plenty of damage because i'll be playing solo

the build will have like 8k life and 8k ES

>can't run double curse without a heretic's veil
so? stick a curse in cwdt/coh setup
when did people get so lazy that they don't even consider dual curse unless they're auras?

one button builds are goat

I guess the rest of your 4Ls are too precious to waste a curse setup which means +40% more damage or 30% less damage taken

>the build will have like 8k life and 8k ES
yeah 700 es 100 life vaal regalias drop like candy on day 2

Almost done with normal for the first time. Should I farm some place in order to gear up for cruel?

>poeurl.com/CEY
r8 my aura/curse SRS/Zombie necro.

Thoughts on what I should put the rest of my points in for survivability? ES or life nodes? What kind of jewels?

No. All you need is +20 all res compared to normal. Cruel is actually easier.

Perpetual or Ample for a Diamond Flask? Pathfinder with Master Surgeon.

Still gonna farm a decent pair of boots.

Still using Nomic and that damage taken penalty isn't gonna cut it much longer.

perpetual/chemist's
whatever allows you to get 2/3 uses out of it

how do you report bugs?

i fell through the floor and can't move

have you called ur're isp

>chateau map boss was able to 1 shot me on his first strike with 6k life, 3k energy shield, 45% evade, 5% dodge, 35% block, and fortify active

Pretty sure I'm done with this league now. Time to get a few thousand forum gold and buy some steam games.

how?

he only does 5-6k to me with 0 armour and no fortify with damage mods

>9k "one-shot" from argus
>things that never happened

>died in an embarrassing way
>better say I got oneshot so it looks like it wasn't my fault

i died to a BM map as CI once

can you reproduce it?
if not don't bother

Rolling for 2w race:
0-4 Flicker
5-10 SWT

>flicker
>HC

>unironically playing hardcuck league

I feel like I've mad a terrible mistake.

get out

What's a good bow single target skill? I've been using Burning Arrow since the start but entering Cruel and I might want to switch.

blast rain

>Finally got Ele Pen on boots after league's dead and over 120 runs
I feel so empty and frustrated rather than joy.

Blast Rain with conc effect.

It's alright user, we're here for you.

>just remembered pam's point blank RoA marauder from nemesis
>realized it would be even better with champion and blast rain

>hear rumors about how fucking powerful izaro is
>play HC
>never fight him, only pay others to do it because i'm a massive puss
>die on one of my chars late in the league
>decide to do labs and see what's up in standard
>he's a fucking cakewalk

can do it as crit jugg with lioneyes fall

what are map mods for 100 please

He got nerfed.

>paying for boss kills
>there are people who actually do this
>RIGHT NOW, IN THIS THREAD

If you run multiple +monster damage, +boss damage and vulnerability and are surprised when you get hit for 10k it's still entirely your fault.

I have 9k ES with no armor and no Fortify with triple damage mod he cannot one shot me. Stop bullshitting dumbass.

lab isn't even impossibly hard bar fringe cases, the meta has just gotten to a point that everybody bulldozes story content so quickly with their tabula setups that even one hiccup in progress can never be allowed

delete shitcrow

Shitcrow pays for this game.

now you know why poe is shit

Three tier 14 maps with 30% pack size and 120% IIQ. My return for this 75 to 85 chaos and maybe 45 minutes investment is 1% experience on my bar, about six alterations, half an alchemy orb and one tier 12 map.

This is stupid.

Fuck off

>running t14s when you get more xp by chaining shipyards or plateaus

Is there any point in even attempting t15 bosses during the two week race? It seems like you're just begging to get lag ripped if you do.

upper red maps are useless except for achievements and to sell to other people who need achievements

So what you're saying is that high tier maps are bullshit, exactly like what I'm saying.

Trying to build a red map pool is the most frustrating part of this game.

Pretty sure they balanced the drop to make sure you don't build a red map pool.

I'd agree and that this is good. Red maps (highest tier/area) should be a sometimes thing. Not something you run 24/7 without any cost or effort.

>Yolo six link with only 645 fusings
>Get it with 35 fusings to spare
>Need 3 green sockets on a str/int item
>Get the perfect setup in two tries
Like, comment, and subscribe motherfuckers.

>want to 4l2l my chest piece
>get 6l in 3 fuse
Like, comment and suck my sweaty balls.

Fuck both of you cunts.

>sometimes
It's literally physically impossible to get a T15 map though.

what is the biggest fps nuke build I can take into gorge rots?

Vaal Spark + Discharge CoC/Mjolner comes to mind. Maybe Vaal Spark with CoC with lots of different spells.

Is Barrage my best option for a bow single target skill if I'm using Pathfinder's poison node?

uhhhhhhhhhhhh you never heard of a skill called blast rain? you should check it sometimes

I like Blast Rain > Frenzy > Barrage for bow single target.

I do, but Blast Rain converts a fuckton of my damage to Fire, so the poison ends up being shit.

Puncture?

Puncture could be decent, a lot of the big bosses don't really move though. Would be good for a Deadeye though.

>could be decent
It's great and always has been. And more bosses move than you think. Also you've ignored the bosses that do move a lot--they tend to be the more difficult ones too. Great for kiting and also keeps ES down.

irrelevant, as blast rain will always be better by virtue of targeted aoe, when barrage is a unreliable ranged projectile spam that will always perform worse than you expect

the only way barrage is going to be better to scale poison if you're meleeing monsters and making sure every single projectile hits

I was thinking more about big physical hits to become poison degen
If you have king of the hill you can make them move
If you are kiting most bosses move
I'm sure you have degen nodes making the bleed significant

>Had a 6s Vaal Regalia drop
>Crafted this shit to test out CI on another character (never played it)
>6 linked it in one fuse

Ignoring the low Haku mod, I can't get much better crafting it with its item level being 72 right?

chaos spam that shit