>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n
The Champ is back edition

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19fP1Z1Q0aLE2ABIlROPhYcgkvjaG51FX-79KMi17bMg/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My waifu is the firekeeper (this is because she is the best waifu fyi).

>making a prograss

Is the netcode fucked on a fundamental level? I have great internet with a perfect connection to my friend but whenever I get invaded I always hit them without it registering damage and stuff. It's ridiculous.

Has anyone tried that twin prince dragonbro build? Is it worth a shit? I'm getting tired of this parry/greatshield meta and want to try out a dragonbro to counter it.

why does dsg always bully me when i post
i just want friendfu's :'(

Gundyr's theme is like the only one I really find memorable. The OST feels much more bland this time - not bad, but not amazing. SoC second phase is of course nice.

Anyone else feel this way?

>PvP using Greataxe and Halberd

>decide to see what the straightsword fuss is all about
>Heavy Dark Sword +6 with 40STR

>invade
>run up to host and stunlock him 100%-0 by spamming 1h R1

WOOOOOOOW

HE WAS PRESSING THE BUTTON, NOTHING HAPPENED

Dicking around just collecting covenant items by doing invasions and co-op is also a huge piece of the pie for me.

Just got bested by some dude using UGS with unbelievable amounts of hyper armour
Looked a lot like Zwei,he also fire buffed it If it helps,any guesses what it was ?

>Fromsoftware
>fundamentally fucked netcode
Not a chance.

That's because you're invading BRs and Cykas with potatoes and dialup.

I still feel like I'm pretty new to the game but is the washing pole worth upgrading? I feel it has awful durability.

Yes, I don't think the soundtrack was bad it's just I don't recall any tracks I find significant or memorable.

Wolnir's theme was pretty cool and so was SoC's second stage, those are the only ones I can honestly recall how they sound off the top of my head. Also I don't like the new menu music that much at all, DS1's is still the best.

Making a character who uses only supplemental magic. Sorcery or Miracles?

How the fuck do you parry thrusting attacks

Yep the netcode is shit. I don't claim to understand how it works, but the same happens to me, other times it is fine though. If you want to keep laggy scrubs to a minimum, disable international players in the options menu.

High Wall FC?

L2

Someone decide my next build for me.

I did a dex playthrough and I got pretty bored of it, I want something different but I don't want something blatantly and incredibly shit like fist weapons only (which I would love to do but they seem awful now).

>0 covenant summons with farron and aldrich
>decide to turn off local matchmaking
>summons for days near pontiff bonfire
>absolutely no hope for a host to get past the archers with 2+ faithful bearing down on them
>tfw lag murdering everyone

boys will be girls

R1 is low risk, high reward against other shitters. It is easy to outrange, parry, etc., but it's too easy for how much damage it does.

I've been watching some of the game grumps playthrough with my girlfriend, they're getting through the game with 80% straightsword r1 spam and the rest some basic fireballs. Almost no struggle.

Just have to get lucky, try using a fist weapon ( Caestus )

im sorry dsg highwall

sincerely, douglas

PURE WIZARD

Pick either sorcerer or pyromancer
put all your points into either attunement, int or faith
you can use raw weapons you have the stats for, but try not to be a faggot (no estoc or straight swords) and they're supposed to be a backup
almost all estus goes to ashen flasks
learn miracles pyromancies and sorceries and use them all

I don't care why he had sub 600 hp, but it didn't do him any favors.

Are you giving out some hot soft buns?

How does Blessed Weapon compare to the other weapon buffs?

Guys

Is it really worth the time to get Darkmoon Blade legit? I don't know if I can take much more of NO SUMMONS and getting 1 Ear every three hours of farming Silver Knights.

There's already infinite health hackers?

fucking hell

I reported him but doubt that will anything, like always.

Anyone else here really bad a duels but much better when there's no rules or honour involved?

I seem to have more success in an anything goes, prolonged encounter over the course of a level rather than no estus, final destination

Honestly, the straight swords are too fast, too long, and do too much damage. It's insane.

The reason you can mop people like that is because your first two hits always land, but if you just spam, your third hit can continue to land even if they roll away from you after the second.

If they are aggressive and try to roll through your third attack, you just keep spamming and end up bursting them that way, too. It's nuts

ill give you some hot soft buns

i even put on a dress for the occasion

In DS3, If I invade people with red eye orb, do I only invade players that are higher level than me or how does it work? What about the weapons, can I upgrade them to +2? I guess I could make new character just to invade High wall of Lothric

Yeah r1 spam makes scrubs go down easy. However if you fight anyone worth a shit they will parry you immediately.

Really shitty. In most cases you'd be better off just using elemental weakness resin.

>get summoned for boss fight
>wave to host
>he doesn't wave back
>black crystal out as soon as he enters the fog gate

Nah, from is banning people doing that shit VERY aggressively now.

>could hear the HEY at the start
fug man

Heard magic is underwhelming as fuck but this sounds like a lot of fun, never done a magic build either so it'll be something different at least.

Thanks user.

how do you get around r1 spam when you have a 2h 27 str build?

since everything resists magic damage it's basically a shittier version of lightning blade

Imagine being a darkmoon and waiting hours to be summoned, only to get this shitter as a host.

>He follows the SL120 meta

No, you invade a level range that's slightly below and a bit above you.
Weapon upgrades don't really matter anymore, everyone in the first few areas will have upto a +3/4 weapon and the game is active enough for it to not really matter if you're slightly above or below.

i always forget rolling r2s are a thing then this happened.

>Greirat literally disappears forever if you don't give him the bone soon enough
What is this treachery?

Take your meds

It's useless. The miracle weapon buff is probably the worst out of the weapon buff spells too, but it's not terrible. I used it for a while in dueling and I did pretty well.

>SL 80
>Invade High Wall to get in on a fight club
>Blue is summoned in
>run into a host and the blue actually trying to beat the level and get ganked
What the fuck?
Did I invade NG+ or something?

>He wants me to fap

Right now yeh

no.

DMB gives the _exact same_ attack rating as lightning blade, which you get for free

magic is more commonly resisted than lightning, by both players and monsters

dmb a shit

Wildfire in Alberta. Looks familiar doesn't it?

it's because it's underwhelming that it'll be interesting, I'm doing one too, though I wish 1.06 went through which buffed some of the weaker sorceries

good luck user

I started pyromancer, it has the lower overal SL when not levelling anything other than end vgr attunement int or faith. However, sorcerer has points in dex instead of str. Which will help with the variety of weapons you can use. Also helps a bit with cast speed

you have to space then out and always expect them to mash.

how does scaling work for pyromancy

i know int+faith is capped at 60 but what impact is that damage wise

also how exactly does dex affect cast time?

I'd test myself but i'm at 4/5 respecs and don't want to be stuck unoptimal until ng+

m-my doctors appointment is this week... no meds yet :c

The only notable bit really was how the weapon art stunned him out of stabbing my anus. The blue's crying was almost audible.

Me on the right

>it was at this moment he knew;
>he fucked up

Yeah, it does. I think I see a large, barrel chested giant fucking a tiny puppet squid.

> invade r1 spammer
> tank first 2 hits, try to parry 3rd
> doesn't work, get r1'd to death
> point-down.jpg

Not sure if I was too slow or lag or what

offhand a caestus, parry, switch back to 2h and get the critical

I was asking about faith builds earlier, can blessed infused weapons be buffed? All phys damage would make me say yes, but knowing how from hates faith I'd say no...

What's wrong with SL120

you have to be that high to play as a mage anyway

>can't lock-on to the various weakspots on the Cursed-Rotted Great Tree faggot
>too close and almost all of his attacks will hit errytime
>too far and he does that rolling shit

This is bullshit

what really gets me is i dodge back after 2 swings, non scrubs dont keep spamming
but scrublords always do
and i always die to it because im like "wtf you still swinging"
"thats his 12th swing"
"im dead"

>obscuring ring + tailbone spear

I want to try it. is it fun?

Sacred Flame.
>30/30: 545
>40/40: 685
>60/60: 1050

Bonfire kindling limit exists for a reason

>the Flame is dying
>skies look as if there's a wildfire somewhere
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

>2h 27 str

So is the str scaling bonus for two-handing back or not?

Every thread it seems like I get different information.

total opposite. i can go 13-0 in random shitter pontiff fight clubs, but i get trashcanned the moment i'm put against a literal r1 spamming dark sword newbie who chugs every time he gets a scratch

i can't grasp the mentality of being a total faggot, the chug war is a loss for me every fucken time

>that equipment

Are you Bishop Beatdown? I think you invaded me in the Archives.

Aren't Hollows in this game tied to having the Dark Sigil ? Was he a bearer of the Dark Sigil who used that ring to look normal ?

Just wait for him to do his retard walk and wail on his arm. Shouldn't take more than 3-4 times.

M-maybe if magic became less shit it's be worth it? I'm trying to justify the gross amount of time I've put in to working towards it.

FromSoft pls. Make magic great again.

>Int
>in Straight Sword Souls 3

Yuria wants you to kill him because she says he's proclaimed himself the Lord of Hollows.

profaned? that thing's a beast

want to know a dirty little secret?

remember how DMB had ranks in DaS?
DaS3 has different ranks too, the last rank is 40 more AR than base, and thus also 40 more than lightning blade
Don't believe me, check docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19fP1Z1Q0aLE2ABIlROPhYcgkvjaG51FX-79KMi17bMg/edit#gid=0

I have no idea how to get the further ranks

So what's the fucked up Darksign bleeding onto? Why don't we go there instead?

He proclaimed himself the Lord of Hollows, remember?

holy shit,does sten knows anything but lucerne WA?

>use ashen estus
>faggot uses regular estus
fuck you douglas for finishing me off instead of that fag

The honor rules for these games, that basically are only "no estus ever pls", make no sense at all.

>DaS1, damage is huge and healing is easy both for host and invader
>instead of making it so that pressure is important so the other guy won't heal up people settle for max 30 second fights if players are competent
>80% of pvp playtime is waiting to connect and walking to host

>DaS2, damage is still huge, duel covenant and pvp arenas are specifically set up to allow healing
>instead of drifting into a more methodical play that punishes unsafe chugging, honorable samurais randomly ignore things like active buffs -but will still use rob+2flynn because nobody can see that ;)
>poison has been made into a viable, passive pressure tool that rewards being active against the enemy
>no problem with using a 10 frames divine blessing-tier consumable to negate the opponent's build tho
>eventually devs just cap the buffs, and nerf stuff for a no estus playstyle, weapons are now unbalanced as shit with a few still doing ridiculous amounts of damage

>Bloodborne, still ridiculous damage, but fast healing THAT YOU CAN PARRY WITH NO RISK
>nope healing is still for scrubs and not a part of the game la la la
>game killed with four minutes of wait per summon for a 20 second fight on average

>DaS3, everyone can heal, even though invaders have less it's still enough for any reasonable fight and they can be always embered with no risk
>damage is straight down ridiculously high, two reads with any weapon are enough to kill anybody
>healing resource is now useful for recharging FP too
>FP can be extended with stat investments
>it is however honorable to just chug the blue estus so why bother
>if you're not using FP extensively though you get to eat shit, your orange estus are outlawed
>summon times are actually worse than in 2 and the designated pvp area has shit spawn points, so it's basically 2 minutes between fights, with the fights barely going over BB0s 20 seconds

>he still can't handle straight swords
Dude, how shit are you?

I think he is just a corpse. Hollows are basically living corpses.

>Ashen one, canst thou still hear my voice?

God damn. I fucked up didn't I?

iktf

i have to remind myself consonantly that 90% of people using a SS/Estoc/Katana are mad shitters that will 100% mash until they are out of stamina. No rolling through the third hit to try and punish.

>Implying spell spammers even work in PvP anyway

But go ahead and tell yourself your caster build will work when 99% of players use refined or hollowed infusions

I wish, that name's beastly. Only used the chest piece because it looks glorious and hilarious when squatting and the other pieces followed.

i killed that fag too
every one died
even the host

>try to invade FC
>get this

Retard Walk? Do you mean the crab walk thing he does?

How is the Great Wooden Hammer? I'm sure I saw some mention of it in a thread being a hidden gem.

dlc user