twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone post that SHITTERS GUIDE TO HEROES BASED ON EDGE AND VIABILITY again

last time i think i was almost all white

msi starts tomorrow but who cares

Xth for Shaunamir

what the fuck is this even

Syndra is my gf

what series is this

azir did literally nothing wrong xerath is autistic and taliyah should stay in noxus

xth for axes are still the best weapons ever made.

bee and puppycat

only the pilot is good don't bother with the rest

>lel esports in 2016
>irrelevant players and teams that aren't allowed to have personality
>60 minute farmfests that end with 10 kills and 1 fight

He won't come today indeed.

I want to kiss the user who recommended full arpen MF build. Fuck crit, who the fuck needs that shit.

>trying to come up with a contest suggestion for kayle
>she's so boring I can't think of anything

help

all the good ones are gone RIP

xth for best girl of resets

I'm not pissed that Taliyah has a nose the size of Shiphtur's. I'm pissed because they made Azir out to be some Islamic extremist.

>two-hand axe against any type of longsword
>two-hand axe against any type of mace or morningstar
>two-hand axe against any shortsword and buckler

youre the type of tardo to take Zombie Killer "weapons" to a gunfight

kayle isn't for lewd

Fiery, cleansing rape.

>guy who enslaves millions and is hubristic enough to try and become a god turns out to be a real asshole once he gets back
gee who knew

10/10

please

>Azir is a freaking demigod who just wants to rebuild his glorious, lost empire
>suddenly allahu akbar

i will hate riot forever if they do this. Azir is one of the few champions that would be worthy of having an own game dedicated to him.

>Azir did nothing wrong

Disagree, him putting off telling Xerath about freeing the slaves fucked him and Shurima over hard. He had good intentions but he waited way too long to speak on them

>Xerath is autistic

He's a megalomaniac, not autistic. He's insane with power and while I doubt he ever had good intentions he's far off the deep end now.

>Taliyah should've stayed in Noxus

This is the part of her story that annoyed me the most. Riot keeps trying to make Noxus and Demacia out to be "reasonable" takes on opposing viewpoints but Noxus is cartoonishly evil and Demacia's only flaw is "Too much order" which has yet to cost them in any way. People defect from Noxus all the time, while Demacia only exiled Taric after he made a justified fuck up (abandoning your men would get you the death penalty in most modern armies).

The trick is to hit them before they hit you, and if they do throw a hit, hit harder.

Who the fuck would think that's a good anti-zombie weapon.

>enslaves millions
>"You need not follow, but you MUST witness!"

What did he mean by this?

Azir is a pretty cool champ who doesn't afraid of anything. How is he in current meta?

Kat is in noxus though she is pretty cool

>Demacia could be SMT-tier of Law
>instead we get cartoon stuff

femdom /ss/, you fucking faggot

>kayle getting ready to fuck her up

sounds pretty autistic to me famalam

Aka6

Kayle x Mercy

>>guy who enslaves millions
Hey most were slaves before.

you lose lane to like only 3 champs and as long as you don't try to kill yourself with BIG INSEC PLAYS he's strong

MSI is gonna be shit and esports will never be good again.

>ss
>calling someone faggot

enslaving is a pretty continuous process. It's just chaining them up if you set and forget.

is msi on patch 6.8?

will be shit if so

Kayle trying to converse Morgana followers

>and Demacia's only flaw is "Too much order" which has yet to cost them in any way
They added "muh sexist nobles" a while ago.

Think of Aether Wing instead. Her design/story is what Kayle should have been visual updated into. Aether Wing is kind of on the same line as Spirit Guard Udyr in that both of these skins should have just been visual updates for the champions instead, at least in my opinion.

Aether Wing Kayle before she had her hextech-y wings with just the stumps of her old wings, digging her nails into her shoulders and crying would be something that comes to my mind, but w/e.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NhEhjkOy8

I tried it and it sucks ;~;

>straight
>shota

>faggot

i can feel your insecurity seeping trough the monitor

why the new champ look like gross gore in a wig

For that to work out you have to be Korean

>shota
>not colossal faggot
top jej

Iron Inquisitor Kayle femdom

nice memespeak you prepub fuckboy

scuttle off back to the normie vanilla wankcave

movement speed on immobile champs is so undervalued

>wanting to see kayle cry

xth for Cute Vi

Old: eyosongive.us

what would you do if you found riven like this

>not wanting to see kayle cry
morgana did nothing wrong

xth for being alone

>EUROBEAT

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE ACHIEVING MACH SPEED

morgana a shit

Watch out for her ult

Kat is a bloodthirsty assassin willing to kill anyone for her city-state, which is about what Noxus expects from all of it's citizens.

How has that hampered them in any way?

He's probably not down with enslavement anymore, seeing as how it came back to bite him in the ass last time around. That said, who knows he's changed his views? Nasus and maybe Sivir? The scattered tribes have every reason to view the re-emergence of the Sun Disk with fear, Tayliah's worries are justified until she meets the guy. We'll see where it goes after that. I doubt they'll make Azir a bad guy though, that'd be a little much.

ss is vanilla as fuck, it's like 90% vanilla

Ramp up the speed

>alternate timeline skin where Kayle loses her wings
>making that into her default
That's retarded.

I want anything but that fampai. Either way, Aether Wing Kayle has a nice ass. Probably not on the level of Frostbutt Irelia, DJ Sona and Lamb, but nice regardless.

>no jungle streams except some fat Asian playing meme sin.

Who is/was the most autistic attention whore poster ever on lolg?

a poster that we call (you)

For now, I'd say Lissandrafag.

posting again, does anyone have any of this meme for other champions

Any good GP builds that dont rush tri?

i'm sure it is

(You)

>tfw enemy jungler is camping the everloving shit out of you but your team is popping off like crazy and he STILL keeps ganking you

this almost never happens but when it does its such a sweet feeling. I just got so fucking carried its not even funny

Probably the Lulufag that posts his ebin "I want to go swimming in Lulu" in every single thread.

no

>How has that hampered them in any way?
Fiora is on a noble mass murder spree. If anything it's helping them.

The senator

Toss up between Rustle, Erio-chan and Eris. For second tier probably Stoga or Karu, maybe black-star too. After that it's a grab-bag of randoms like Nazzadan or Giraffes/Sandcats who still show up here.

Every single of them

what happened with rustle
did he get eaten alive by a spider

>tfw vegeta invades your jungle and starts acting all weird

So its all in on the one trick or nothing with him then? Shame

why is Azir so fucking cool

i hate how cancer he is
i hate playing against him

but he is fucking cool

As a jungle main, watching the enemy camp is like a green light to rape his team, his jungle and pretty much every other objective. It also shows they are intimidated.

How am I supposed to save mobile champions as this guy? Or adcs that never follow.

I give up I'm done

I literally waited years to play Ao Shin in some way or form and when he finally comes ou as Solt he's not only fucking trash but boring to play as well.

Why the fuck does he not have access to literally the most basic of functions of hiding in bushes because of his retarded passive when shit like Nunu ult in brush exists

Why the fuck is he so utterly useless versus literally everything. He is a free fucking kill for every goddamn Assassin under the sun when his only defense is a shitty ult that can easily be bypassed because of the overabundance of blinks and dashes and teleports. Most meta mages like Lux or Azir outrange him and have full dominance over the fucking lane against him. Did I mention how consistently trading is literally impossible until you have tier 2 boots because people will just outrun you and your shit stars?

Why the fuck can't he detonate his Q early. I understand an on demand 1.5 sec stun would be broken but then why the fuck do you not compromise and lessen the effect when detonated early. It is absolutely fucking retarded his LONE defense against shit jumping on him is on a fucking 2 minute cooldown early game. I would literally take a significant nerf to his stars to make this happen.

What we have now is a shitty champion that will never see competitive play and only the biggest autists who are willing to put up with such extreme disadvanages for such mind numbing gameplay. Worst champion release of the year by far

Reese is probably the only one who knows that now. They both went into the van and didn't come back. Good riddance I say.

>good design
>good personality
>good quotes
>fun to play as (not against though)
>good voice actor

WHEN EVERY TRACE OF YOU IS LOST
I WILL REMAIN

>What we have now is a shitty champion that will never see competitive play
You're a dumb-dumb

Is it just me or does he scale hard as fuck? I've buttfucked plenty, only for them to come back and still be relevant later on.

i know reese got vanned when did rustle get vanned?

aurelion is LITERALLY sleeper op though

Will people every shut up about memeshin?
AND WILL I EVER STOP GETTING FUCKING PICK ALL SHOPWINDOWS CAPTCHA

Would say Twitchfag and Swedish fish but only because they bullied me.