/wfg/ Warframe General

Nothing personal edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
General: pastebin.com/kTX8Qyzb
FAQ: pastebin.com/RBjxzmTE
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/tZ4b2FPb

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables: github.com/Deathmax/warframe_data/blob/master/en/missionrewardtables.csv
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.10 - Operation Rathuum!
>forums.warframe.com/topic/642897-update-18100-operation-rathuum/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Saryn
> forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/611132-hotfix-18412-saryn-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it’s not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/tprkwQYr

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/643728-think-we-need-an-even-harder-rathuum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lady ash, best ash.

Building dat Rhino Prime

Ash is edgy! EDGY!

Loki prime or Ash prime

both are shit.

>you will never, EVER copulate with femAsh

Look at this dank jewery. Just look at it. I wanted to find out if he was actually gonna try and do it. Makes sense the faggot had 100 mill.

Which frame is not shit?

Loki is OP. Ash is getting a rework.

Here's the follow-up after I turned down the trade. Fucker came up to show me his ugly ass Trin Prime and tried to trade me again.

How?

Will they nerf bladestorm?

Post ovens + what you're currently farming for

They'll """""""rework"""""" bladestorm. So yeah it'll be useless.

>mfw Booben Prime can only be farmed when there's an alert up at the certain void tower

Both Shattering Justice and Acid Shells?

Seen Ember P BP go for 700p alone. So, 989p for a set isn't unimaginable. Unless you are a poor faggot, then really that is your problem.

>tfw your life is purgatory and you cant play warframe for two days
>tfw all the free time makes you realize how pathetic your life is

I'm not about to buy something overpriced to a retarded degree by assholes. That's like buying the stupid iWatch to just tell the time. Besides, I already have the frame and have jewed people myself. But not like this. Anything but this.

nth for stealth rework never, and glorious jet kitty space program

weapons that only you think are good

akmagnus, prisma skana

What should be reworked? Or better how should it be reworked in your opinion?

I feel like there's no point in playing an event till 3 working days have passed since they end up patching stupid shit so many times.

Not him. For one, you are not rewarded well for stealthing a mission.

Why not a cred multiplier or drop chance on a rare item?

Best time to do events is around that point - when sleeks/best strats have been found, but haven't spread far enough to be patched.

Sobek

It was the second weapon I built and it carried me all the way through the starmap.

Akjagara and Acrid

I just want Medi-Ray, goddamnit, so I can stop with this shitty event.

>waiting for 5 minutes for a brazillian to shoot the green button

Fucking shit, how do people this retarded even get through the install process for warframe?

Those are both good weapons user.
Lesion, Ripkas, Sibear.

I have an extra if you want it

Melee

Reverting the spawn restrictions or removing the 5 second stealth protection on spawn would help tremendously. Getting my stealth chains cockblocked by Drakks/Hyekkas, or the bullshit spawn mechanics where enemies are spawning 5 meters from the door I just opened AFTER I already opened it, pisses me off to no extent.
>convergence forces you to kill as fast as possible for maximum gains
>stealth chaining too fast gets fucked by either the stealth protection or dogs/cats far too often
Having to stand there, wasting 5 seconds of my convergence, just so I can keep my chain going strong is bullshit in the highest regards.

all mods have 11% drop chance, mediray has 10% just to make it nearly fucking impossible.

Unfortunately, its an extra I'm trying to farm, and only because it costs 0 capacity when unranked.

guys i just got nova prime systems first try and i want to know whats the drop of the thing.
any of you know?

Seriously, just straight up, fuck Radiation Hazard. Its always on a defense/mobiledefense, too. You either solo it, or have the retard pubs kill the objective because they can't stay in the bubble.

Dont bother playing the lottery, you just used up your bloodlines entire stock of past and future luck. For a shitty virtual item worth 40 plat.
Have a nice day!

Why aren't you soloing this shit?

frost bubble, semiauto secondary, high damage primary, fucking done.

>running T2 Sabotage
>get Trinity Prime Helm on 3rd key
>running ODS
>get Nova Prime Systems on 5th key
>running Kril Assassination
>still not getting Frost Helm after 60+ tries over the course of 3 days
It's not funny, DE. Give me what I want. I even already have Frost Prime. Why the fuck do you not want me to get regular Frost? I just want Mastery.

i once globed the hostage inside the wall while i was proccced. Made the thing a lot easier.

I've been saying this for months you're gonna need his base parts as components for the prime parts ala chroma

I think I'm just gonna stop grinding after I get full void pulse mastery and just play warframe for fun.

>tfw collect his parts because bored

>tfw the times booben parts come up i tend to be at school

sometimes i regret my evening classes but then i remember that i don't have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn anymore and that malles it worth it

I just became MR 10 and can finally build War. What am I in for!?

A really big sword.

IGN: Rilogator

I like Saryn, yes I do
If you don't well poo on you
She wears heels like any woman of class
And neither of us can deny
that she has a big great ass

A melee weapon.
So a shit weapon basically.

>When a person of lower rank gets War before you.

What.

this user is ready

>skill - 0
blacklisted

pfft, I didn't get war 'til I was mr21!

I'll put my 10 vaubans alongside my 5 excals

A slow heavy melee weapon that, while good, is still a melee weapon and ultimately punishes you in higher tiers of content for daring to have the hubris to use it.

My warframe is *bleep*

Any of you fags know where I can trade my platinum for another video game? I seriously do not need it.

Risky, I don't recommend it. Just accept your time/money wasted and move on.

>Not knowing how to convert plat back to money

Lmao, found the shitter.

Yes, yes. A game as big as this and I can't find a single black market. Is steam being paid by DE to fake population or what?

yes

Do you watch the animes and screen cap reactions or are you on /a/ all day?

>Do you watch the animes and screen cap reactions
yes

Getting back into the game after a 2+ year break, used to main Loki. How is Loki / Loki Prime OP, what's good about him nowadays in comparison to other Warframes?

I wonder when that Oberon guy will drop by.

You dont understand. Loki is god tier, because he can be invis. It doesnt matter if it is useful for you, your team or the mission. All that counts is that he is invis and that his disarm is pretty good later on.
Dont argue with it or try to understand it. Just go with it.

And if we look beyond the memes, I just want to know, will I actually be of use to my team if I continue maining Loki?

Yes. As long as you go max range and duration.

I'm kinda relieved, I haven't seen one of these since pagepro

not even 100 post in

Who do you think will be the next prime with 800+ energy points.

new player here what am rankings page for warfarm

pls

tiercuck pls, this shit ain't funny any more

fuck off shitter, no new player would type warfarm

you can roll with any character you like and that won't be a problem
also ignore anyone that comes up to you with a pastebin

>flying moa

what?

what do you mean?

>pagepro

>not a new ip
>"new player here"

I haven't seen an app in a while

Which one of these fantastic frames should I grind out next?

>Meradge
>Niggs
>Meg
>Trimatree

Sorties?

>My brothers, sisters and those Ospreys can go fuck themselves.
>I'll show them...I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!

atlass

What a performance! I can feel your hunger, like you want to... What a performance! I can feel your hunger, like you want to... What a performance! I can feel your hunger, like you want to rip that challenger's throat with your teeth!

What a performance! I can feel your hunger, like you want to rip that challenger's throat with your teeth!

yeah

Is she really voiced my Megan?

>tfw achieved exalted member of the edgelords
It's time to purge. I can feel it in my penis.

As long as by 'purge' you mean 'sell edge schlock to edgeshmucks' and by 'penis' you mean 'wallet,' then sure.

Paris. So satisfying to pop Grineer cunts in the face for a near-guaranteed crit.

>filter fag
>using bunny pictures

really?

>DE doesn't learn
"
That's on the cards. I'm planning on adding a forth Arena node, with somewhere between level 80-90 Executioners, and including a couple of new modifiers, one of which will reinstate the health/armour/shields before the nerf and "hoping" (can't make any promises yet) the other will add an extra two executioners, so 4-man squads end up fighting 7 executioners at once. This mode will offer the exact same rewards as the level 60 mission, and will be specifically for veteran players who want a more challenging experience." - [DE]Draice
>Grand Goy eyes are open and is pissed.

So, more stupid scaling and more gameplay options removed. And you call that "challenge"? This is sad, and only sad. Taking away gameplay instead of creating real, fair challenge isn't the solution. It just makes things worse, as the past 2 years have shown.

This game has no challenge. Because this game has no real balance. Enemy scaling is stupid on both ends, with enemies either too weak or outright overpowered stats wise, CC abilities are OP for anything that isn't downright immune to them, which simply breaks a great many frames since they can't do squat without their CC abilities and instead of balance we just get either immune enemies or the devs remove gameplay options by taking away what counters their beloved broken scaling, and let's not even talk about damage based abilities. I'm sorry DE, I truly am, I want to love this game not "just" for its aesthetics, music, awesome quests we got lately, or it's nervous and intuitive gameplay (when you don't take it away from us of course...), I want to love it for the true, fair challenge it brings. And it simply doesn't "bring it". It never has. And I'm starting to think it never will. Which saddens me greatly.

forums.warframe.com/topic/643728-think-we-need-an-even-harder-rathuum/

>Stay tuned! For more [DE]edframe!

Corpus:
- Mobile Defense (Radiation)
- Rescue (Eximus Stronghold)
- Assasination The Sergeant (Assault Rifle only)

What is the name for the new Warframe? I want to know what are the goys from the secret forum voting for.

Leave it as it is, but instead of health drain, do energy reduction :)

50 energy hardcap, Acolyte style

You're a fucking idiot you know that right?

great idea, user.