/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #351

"Bae don't hurt me, no more" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls :
strawpoll.me/10035068
strawpoll.me/10042905
strawpoll.me/10062230
strawpoll.me/10068343
strawpoll.me/10072100
strawpoll.me/10079131
strawpoll.me/10079598
strawpoll.me/10107783
strawpoll.me/10118444

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048865860
kat.cr/various-artists-life-is-strange-ost-2015-t11495485.html
mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w
play.spotify.com/user/pieisablessing2me/playlist/0hlcayMf9otvePDw2MZ6qk
mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ
rainbowshakabro.tumblr.com/post/143702544953/life-is-strange-episode-2-secret-trailer
rainbowshakabro.tumblr.com/post/142682391725/bae-over-bay?is_related_post=1
rainbowshakabro.tumblr.com/post/142693897641/no-problem
rainbowshakabro.tumblr.com/post/143391059803/this-is-what-happen-when-you-give-me-any-sort-of
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time
not bad

siht eteleD

I liked it better when it was just "turn gay" and an user noticed after a few threads.

Maybe it needs more hella's

No

how many more hellas?

Reminder that Pricefield transcends time and space, meaning it is canon in both endings. Chloe's just a ghost in one of them.

Just hella the OP up

Talk about which is your favorite part of your favorite character. Go!

Ghloe or Chlost?

>Ghost Chloe makes out with Max during her funeral

Max's freckles!!

>tfw no lewd fic of noncorporeal Chloe
>Max whimpering her ghost gf's name slightly too loudly and Victoria and co overhearing and becoming concerned

Chloe's love for Max.

Max's Everything

>Max's smile in the bay ending is because Ghost Chloe just slipped her hand up Max's dress

Kate's personality

Chloe's eyes

I like Jefferson's ears.

Ghloe, because it sounds a bit like "Glowie" and that's just adorable.

Ghloe would probably show off all her crazy ghost powers to Max (one of which being to materialize completely ;v)) and haunt the girls' dorms with dorky pranks.

So...she died but didn't die?
That makes no sense and fits with the game perfectly.

>one of which being to materialize completely ;v)
That's good use of your imagination. I like it. :)

Obviously Chloe became a scientific prodigy and built a clone of herself to take her place in the bathroom

Chloe probably cucked Warren like a beta and pressured him to build the clone

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!) (thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's Chloe just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

She died, but now she's just as good as alive - with a little extra features. I see nothing wrong with that. They'll probably give her an official register too and she will live with Joyce initially again and everything and she will work some place doing something incredible only she can. Like stabilizing nuclear reactors because she is unaffected by radioactivity and can go through walls and stuff. The only effect is that she'll slightly glow at times, and hence Max calls her "Glowie".

Truly spoopy.

>Warryn having the capacity to build clones
He'll just make an army of Maxes

But they will all cuck him together.

But ghosts don't age so ever so slowly, things would get awkward.

Or, you know, more awkward than Chloe being a ghost in the first place.

someone needs to write this

Well, that's the Twilight dilemma, isn't it? I think after seeing all the neat stuff Chloe can do now, Max would want to become a ghost herself. They would wait a year or two more (Ghloe would say it's to give Max time to think about it, but everybody including Max knows it's just for Chloe to see whether Max's chest doesn't develop a tiny bit more) and then softly "transition" Max and last forever therafter.

Tragedy twist: Max didn't become a ghost because her superpower was being able to rewind time and not to live again after death.

What would Max's ghost name be, Michel?

Hax? Max Hauntfield?

Max Ghoulfield?

Is it twitter fanart time?

You can't mix 'ghost' and 'Max' into anything that sounds like a name or nickname because she doesn't become a ghost. :)

Top "Ghax" Michel, top Ghax. Like, the plural of a gag - a joke, get it?

Yes please. I don't have a lot of twitter stuff at all though.

Haha :) I get it. It's especially funny because Max becoming a ghost is a joke and not actually happening.

I got some fairly recent stuff.

>LiS flopped in Japan
>There will never be much Japanese fanart and zero doujins

;_;

>zero doujins
Good thing too.

You should be glad there will be zero doujin.

Is too!

Of course you do. Uhm...

That's actually pretty cute, I'm impressed.

To be honest it doesn't matter that much if she does or doesn't, as long as you just use your imagination.

I don't actually have an automated ripper for twitter.Just a browser extension to download images from the post that's currently displayed.

>not wanting to see Max and Chloe getting sexually assaulted by an anthropomorphic tornado
pleb taste desu

I'd rather stay pleb than become a degenerate desu.

>2048x1674
Woah. *deleting my pleb version*

Will do!

I like how LiS cures degeneracy.

fookin early thread you plebs

Eventually I will put together a flowchart of similar music, like the /mu/ ones. Got a few ideas working, but to busy to do anything with them.

If you want to contribute, please contact me on steam, or reply to this post.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048865860

Thanks to photoshopgril for putting together the background image and the second chart,
polaroidgril for assembling the album covers/artist names/etc. onto the background image,
Dr. Zaius for helping in general.

I have a torrent of all the games music, Morali's OST, the Vortex Club party, all the licensed songs (most in lossless format), and all the albums they were taken from.

Magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4AF55CE2E1F48771E92E4CCE8E92156EC6A96152&dn=various+artists+life+is+strange+ost+2015&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

I will be seeding this for the foreseeable future, so even if it says no seeds, leave it up long enough, and I'll come online. PC can't be on 24/7, you know?

kat.cr/various-artists-life-is-strange-ost-2015-t11495485.html

Alternative download on MEGA, if you get it from here, please add the files to your torrent folder to facilitate easier downloads for others.

mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w

Spotify playlist of the licensed music here:
play.spotify.com/user/pieisablessing2me/playlist/0hlcayMf9otvePDw2MZ6qk
It's better than the official one. Really.

FLAC rip of official OST from the limited edition, courtesy of polaroidgril.

mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ

Careful with that imagination, user! You don't want to accidentally join the Michelmind.

The Japs are 2lewd.

What is the Japanese title for the game btw.? Like in their characters. Could help with searching twitter.

Imagination is good - just in the wrong hands it isn't!

ライフイズストレンジ

LiS: ライフイズストレンジ
Chloe Price: クロエ・プライス
Max Caulfield: マックス コールフィールド

You never know if Michel has taken you before it's too late, though. Just saying you should be careful.

>unironically knows japanese
That's cringy

Kate Marsh: ケイト マーシュ
Warren Graham: 不貞の妻を持った夫

Thanks!

I appreciate your concern, but I've learned to steer clear of Michel's ways of imagination!

Bitch please, I got these from the unofficial Japanese translation on github.

Sure you did. The thing is that it's too late to say that now, weebshit. Why don't you move to Nihon if you like them so much?

>I've learned to steer clear of Michel's ways of imagination!
He might still get you. He's a bit like the Thing in that regard.

Oh I'm so excited I can't wait to think what Japan thinks of Kate.

Didn't most Japanese players kiss Warryn and go Bay?

Why would anyone care what they think?

I dont think there was much difference between Japanese stats and the rest of the world. Japan got all the episodes in one go though, you can imagine that having a bit of an effect.

Now you're scaring me user.

Holy fucking kek
rainbowshakabro.tumblr.com/post/143702544953/life-is-strange-episode-2-secret-trailer

Michel is pretty scary.

You make him scarier than he is though. That's what allows him to have power in the first place. He's a bit like Freddy Krueger too in this regard.

On another note: Man these Japanese names really helped. Hello fanart!

sides have transcended this sphere of reality

I wonder if there's anything on plurk or dcinside, but for some reason all asian websites are a fucking nightmare to browse.

rainbowshakabro.tumblr.com/post/142682391725/bae-over-bay?is_related_post=1

But how can you be sure he isn't actually that scary and powerful?
How do I know you're not actually him and just trying to give us a false sense of security?
How do you know I'm not him and just trying to sow fear?
How do we know we're not all actually Michel?

There's more than I expected on twitter already. I'm clicking so much! And I don't even like anime!

Woah, one more of these too.

rainbowshakabro.tumblr.com/post/142693897641/no-problem
this guy is based

Weibo seems to be mostly reposting western fanart lately, which is a fact I find kinda hilarious.
And they seem to like Molli.
Shame they don't allow you to go past the first page of results.

What is she saying here Japanboos?

>Analogue camera smaller than her eye
Now this is anime!

It's a woman.

Sorry, what's Weibo? Everyone likes Molli!

I should probably stop.

What makes you think anyone here knows Japanese?
マックス = Max
Draw the second line on Google Translate.

Chinese Twitter I believe

Chinese Twitter.
They only allow registration with real names and dental records, probably.

Nothing...

D- Draw?

China is the most populous country in the world and yet they are so isolated. Hardly make international news other than economy, their day-to-day and culture hardly is internationally impactful, almost no internet interaction... I know I'm exaggerating, but it's just... strange.

What's the source of these?

Like Russia, they're big enough to have everything of their own without needing foreign services, which is also why we don't hear about them much.

>culture
Capitalism has killed most forms of culture there

>he doesn't know he can draw moonrunes on Google Translate

Did you guys are the fan made Japanese trailer?

Just google Baidu(chinese google) vs Google senpai

A Chloe for a Max.

rainbowshakabro.tumblr.com/post/143391059803/this-is-what-happen-when-you-give-me-any-sort-of

I missed your post. Now I'm upset that I found it.

Do they have like an isolated internet? I meant primarily Chinese traffic to the cyber-anglosphere, i. e. the stuff the rest of the world browses, pretty much.

And a Max for a Chloe and a Chloe for a Max. I didn't even check their twitters for more art, thanks.