*sweating*

this thread is shit and whoever made it should feel bad

ay just back up save or delete character
soft bans are not instant

Hey, fill out this questionnaire

docs.google.com/forms/d/1ikf0Ni8sqpWjzN6r4ZEymb1-wJm7UGJu1b0WOkD-VDM/viewform

Results at a later time when a lot of people had a chance to do it

use it

Can I complete quests once I have finished the game? My first play though was blind, as I normally enjoy doing. But I always miss quests..

I'll be the first to say it, using a GreatShield makes you the biggest fucking noob on the planet.

This shit rustles my fucking jimmies, it's always a fucking hassle killing you in PvP, I haven't lost once to you fuckers, but yet you insist on running around holding your shield up summoning more phantoms for me to kill.

Around 130. Starting to feel burnt out. Going to take a break soon with Uncharted 4 and Overwatch

Is it just me, or has DS3 put an extra emphasis on having ranged enemies everywhere?
Everywhere I go there's some cunt who's either casting magic that makes you bleed, fire bolts, or undead hunter charms

Anything I should know before I get into Dark Souls 3? Like certain stats being trap options like Resistance was in DS1? I've not heard good things about heavy armour or poise, and shields aren't that great either, apparently.

Any advice?

got any +2 chloranthy ring?

>Item Effect: ?________?
You've been struck by a smooth criminal. Reload an older save backup or be softbunned.

Need a name and a build for this fag.
Might go quality pyro or int dex

IMPORTANT POLL PLS RESPONDS
strawpoll.me/10119413
>strawpoll.me/10119413
strawpoll.me/10119413
>strawpoll.me/10119413

welp I just noticed the footage from FC yesterday turned to shit, idk why

here's the other videos icymi youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKlGu_-CQ3FrdgYhuzQZ2Rb7cj120m5Vy

> it's a "faggot hollow stuns you with a crossbow across the map just before you try to roll a large enemy's attack" episode

> Like certain stats being trap options like Resistance was in DS1?

Faith is resistance in this game, especially for pve.

>it's an endless reruns of that episode episode

Vit (equipment weight) is the trap stat because armor is useless.
Some would claim Endurance is too, but it mostly just depends on your weapon and playstyle. 40 is great if you can afford it but it's not mandatory like it was in DaS1, you can make do with less.
Luck is a trap stat on a first playthrough, you need to plan ahead a bit for a Luck build but they're plenty viable.

>game stutters for a split second
>game doesn't read your roll input
>die

Out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in seeing sorcerer/curved sword gameplay in a video, or should I just scrap all this recorded shit that I have?

How did you get that?

sent ;)

does anyone have the cheat engine table that allows you to change the parameters for a face?

done

I want to fuck ____

I'm afraid of no host
MOUND MAKERS

Never once landed a single bolt on anyone but it goes so well with the rest color wise

Don't go over 20 for Vit or End.

xth for pyromancy waifus

POST YOUR FIRST DS3 SCREENSHOT

At least one of them [Siegward] is dependant on a certain boss still being alive, which is a kick in the teeth

when entering my credit card details do i need to include the dashes that separate the 4 numbers?

Reposting for new thread;
Just completed the game for the first time. This was the build I used after I found out I could get Creighton's Set. Only thing I looked up was how to get Crieghton's Set. Then I respecc'd from quality after I realized there was almost no difference in damage from being Raw even when my stats were 30/30. Luckily my name was already Creighton.

Wasn't difficult. This weapon sucks dick though. It's a lot worse than how it was in Dark Souls 2. At least in 2 it was usable. I pretty much had to use Lightning Resin every single fight. I can't imagine a single use for this weapon outside of rushing it for level 10 PVP as +3 Raw.
It's seriously depressing how terrible this weapon was. I did a lot of co op though, and watching people with Longswords do double my damage even when I have a resin on was terrible. Only made worse by the fact that I'm pretty sure my weapon uses double the stamina cost, and isn't anywhere near as fast as theirs.

Basically I just want to say -- Never use this weapon. It's fucking shit.

I want karla to fuck me with dark sorcery strapon to touch the humanity inside

Gwyndolin, Yorshka, or the fire keeper. Maybe all at the same time, that could be hot.

Is there an audio tell or something for when a butterfly is about to drop a spirit bomb during the dragonslayer fight?

Is there any viability in one-handing a UGS, with a fast weapon in offhand?
I not talking weapon switching, just offhand for speed or interesting moves.

I'm SL 80 with 40 str, 19 dex, 27 vigor and the rest in endurance. I'm using Flamberge and a large club at the moment but I might pick up another GS. Is this build alright for PvP?

how the fuck do I into strength build?
I've tried using Yhorm's machete and Dragonslayer Greataxe, but I can't seem to hit everyone. They're so slow and obvious people just roll away when I start to swing.
also, how trash is my build? I'm gonna infuse with heavy once I find a weapon I like, currently I'm just using +4.

I'm fairly sure they screech for a bit while it charges, no?

so how do we fully optimize dragon builds?
chloranthy ring +2 (some1 pls gibe)
ring of steel protection
potentially fap +2? (some1 pls gib)
ive been using the hornet ring so i can kill scrub r1 spammers and riposte on roar guard breaks

Did the skeleton army bone them?
I need to know.

I picked it up

it looks like you eat something, but there's no particles and it isn't consumed, see Unlimited Use
can't put it in your hotbar or the one at the menu screen

eh by messing around with it & changing some variables to random other variables with no knowledge of what the fuck I'm doing I managed to unlock the leave & discard commands

I wonder if you can change it permanently to set the "leaveability" of items, so that you can set it in offline mode, then go online and drop dark sigils or, a little less evil, concord ears for people

I guess I'll need to listen more closely, but the only screech I know of is when they're charging the laser.

gotchu family

So I'm at level 48 right now, planning to go 90 or 100. I'm using Yhorm's Great Machete and I don't know what to do with the rest of my stats

VIG 15 (+5 from Prisoner's Chain)
ATT 6
END 25(+5)
VIT 13(+5)
STR 38
DEX 10
INT 10
FAI 9
LCK 11

I have 42-52 levels to do with as I please. Any suggestions?

>tfw host deliberately feeds you his phantom so that you leave faster

Man I fought you like 3 or 4 times and was convinced you were using a katana and just not using the dashing R1 out of honor.

Shows how often I fight against curved swords.

Don't level vit unless you need it to stay under 70% in your fashion of choice
Don't fall for the straight sword trap
Matchmaking for certain things is fairly strict, try not too overlevel
Come shitpost here with us when you're done

>ng++
>stuck on twin princes
>try different weapons, different levels of aggression, even try to turn off sound and instead put on music, to get me hyped and get "into the flow"
>after 10 times i manage to do it, best feeling
>straight after proceed to consumed king
>it shouldn't be as hard, but i still need to be careful
>have him downed in less than 20 seconds without taking any damage
>clench my asshole knowing that champion gundyr is next
>in ng++

>beat him in first try

what da fug

did they do a really bad job with scaling the bosses? i know ng+ is simply too easy, but the boss difficulty seems to be very disproportionate.
i-is there any chance that nameless king will be easy, im not sure my asshole can handle more lightning

So have I fucked myself over with the red orb?

The blue phantom got gang raped by where anri was, and the host got killed back where the main skeleton party is. I stand there the whole time watching from my perch as they get destroyed.

Change the Carthus ring to Lightning Clutch Ring. Your damage will increase significantly.

what is your SL? can you share your stats? I want to make a low level pyro build for invasions

Isn't there a way to make it work in PvP? Because especially the sniper one looks cool as fuck.

Cheesy as fuck but it really got me into the mindset of the game

Anyone on ps4 capable of wrecking the Nameless King? My lightning damage wrecks the dragon but I have to switch to my shitty rapier for the boss ;_;

SL 97

What soul level are you? I want to make catacombs my home, reminds me of sens fortess a little bit.

So would a Health/Stamina/Dexterity build be good? I'm thinking of a Bloodborne type build, lightly armored and highly mobile. What are the covenants like in this game anyway? Are the Sun and Dragon Bros still around? Who else is there?

What else should I know?

>if you could fix one thing about the game
>one thing
>list all of its shitty problems instead
Bitch

I use an avelyn in pvp all the time, it's good for catching people that try to run away and heal after I get them low. I imagine the sniper crossbow would work for that too.

So iv gotten so far as to the reskinned niggess demon on the bridge and iv barley found any new sets of armor , are they hidden well or are the just very few compared to previous souls games ?

I'd recommend trying out a BKGA with those stats

I'm having a lot of fun with it

You get flat damage reduction for free just for having armor equipped in each slot; this bonus is 50% of your base flat damage resistance when you have all 4 slots filled. It doesn't matter what armor goes in those slots, just always have something equipped.

Faith provides no offensive options early on, and those that it does provide are locked behind lategame content and usually very out-of-the-way. However, most of the useful buffs only require 15 (sort of like having 15 arc in bloodborne)

Sorcery is turboshit right now

Vitality is the resistance of this game. Don't level is beyond the bare minimum necessary to roll with your weapons and preferred fashion.

Normal roll is under 70%. Unlike DaS2, there's no difference in stamina regen between 0% and 69.9%. Roll distance changes, but the effect is extremely minor and virtually negligible. Iframes do not change. There's essentially no reason to be anything less than 69% at all times, so keep that in mind when dealing with vitality.

Vigor softcaps first at 27, then again at 39.
Strength, dex, int and faith scale minimally from 10-20. Their highest returns are from 20-30. Those 10 levels are where you will get most of your scaling AR from. Softcaps are at 40, as usual.

Some large enemies and bosses can be knocked down either by taking enough damage or by hitting a specific weak point, and then riposted when they're down. General rule is to position yourself in front of them, facing their head and tap R1 when a large enemy is knocked down. Usually, the hit sound will change to a dull "thud" when you attack an enemy that's in a ripostable state to indicate that they are ripostable. This is similar to BB's visceral attacks. If an enemy has a breakable weakpoint, it's almost always the head.

Multiplayer matchmaking uses soul level and weapon enhance. The highest you've ever enhanced a weapon is remembered by your game and used to filter who you can play with.

I want to marry Yorshka!

I would love to see your build if you could put it in a calculator or sheet please.

No, I think you can still acquire it. That one isn't really much of a quest, just Leonhard handing you over a key.
In fact I believe only Siegward truly requires a boss to still be able for you to be able to complete it, unless you count the ability to join the Mound-Makers early

you forgot smoldering lake in the areas ya dingus

try going 18 attunement 25/25 int faith
if you can stretch it 30/30

>How many characters
>1, 2, 3 or 5+
But

wow you fucking pedophiles,you would rather rape an underage furry than be pro-gay.

i bet you are all a bunch of trump supporters.

>karla will never violate the humanity inside you
Why even live

>marry

She has a mind of a 12 year old.

Oh it works as intended alright.

I want to pound that fucking boy pussy

reposting

now that the dust has settled

what was the

best boss in the souls series
worst boss
hardest boss
easiest boss

for the sake of autism lets leave bloodborne out of it

>tfw strengthfag
>tfw damage output isn't high enough to kill the host before their free estus break every two hits
>have to practically kill them six times
Doesn't feel good, desu.

i do this all the time to randy scrandies

Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 1 > Bloodborne > Demon Souls >= Dark Souls 2

Do we agree?

I want to fuck Yorshka from behind while grabbing the base of her tail, letting it wrap around my arm!
I want to lean into her a whisper in her ear that she is perfect!

>Straight Sword Trap?

What's this?

Thanks for this.

yeah senpai. +3 pyro flame, fire clutch, both pyromancy boosting rings.

I wonder how long before he cosplays Gwyndolin

Amazing.

Man, I'm sorry, Dietrich. I didn't mean to kind of hog your FC like that.

I'll start hosting my own FC, it seems like there's a lot of people.

Suffocated here
i'm gonna delete DaS3 forever after that defeat there

>pedo-zoofilia while she's legal
you can't get better than that

>That smug slow walk just to get anally destroyed
kek

probably gargoyles
definitely bed of chaos
probably nameless king
definitely pinwheel