/dng/ - Dueling Network/YGOPro General

Best Lv4 Normal Card Edition

YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/wTwcUXPGT2
strawpoll.me/10119959
strawpoll.me/10119973
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEW FORTUNE LADY SUPPORT WHEN

When do we get spoilers?
Invasion of Venom, Pharaoh's memories and the new SDs have got me on the edge.

MANA CARD FUCKING WHEN?

Fortune Lady got tons of indirect support through the magic of pendulums

Who are the patron gods of /dng/? Kek, Sun Tzu and Blaster?

Eventually.

In about 2 weeks, like usual.

>miss making new thread
>it's not the Percypro shill
Wew, thank goodness.

The almighty me ;)

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/wTwcUXPGT2
REMINDER. I'm hosting a TCG tournament this Sunday. No prize support because I'm not Gorror, Tomo, or Pilica.
Vote for time here: strawpoll.me/10119959
Vote for alternate Imaginary format on Saturday here: strawpoll.me/10119973

BUT I NEED IT NOW

Yare yare. What up nerds. I wont be able to post on Mondays or Wednesday cause I don't work those days.

So you only shitpost when you're working?

so what is it about card of demise that makes it so good in spellbooks?

Does the /ypg/ name bother you that much?

If Atmos isn't posting then you don't have to worry about /ypg/ being made

I guess.

It's less that, moreso that the guy just copy pastes his outdated OP, which has no hi-res DN link, no useful links and is full of grammatical mistakes.

Third try here.
Advices ?
What should I do with the side ? I made this side just to say it has a side.

no delete.dek for Blaster's sake

Non LS good mill spells fucking when?

Reminder AtmosX humiliated King by destroying him with his Ophion pet deck.

>humiliated
No he didn't?
>destroying him
2:1 isn't "destroyed".

As soon as you kill yourself.

No one cares, Atmos.This is why people hate tripfags.

>falseflagging this hard
Nope, Stygian dirge fucked my shit up and I got lucky opening with pandemic game 3.
You taught me well Banri-sama

Stop trying to deflect your humiliation onto other trips, Edgar.

>tfw no longer allowed to post on Veeky Forums from the research facility I work at because lolsecurity

it's a fucking +2 in a deck that can set 5 and does no special summoning?

Xyz will always reign supreme.

>demise into kycoo + Tower + wisdom + 4 backrow
gg kozmo babs

>it's a non-RUM rank up with an effect as good as The Lightning, Baby!
W E W

>amorphage suck
>blue eyes suck
>digital bugs REALLY suck
>all the generics are shit
SHVI is so fucking awful, whens the next set so we can get out of this awful meta?

>Not teching Divine Wind of Mist Valley into Dracopals for those SICKNASTY Kirin plays

Give me something to mash together with metalphosis

So what is this about that I have to duel memelkaiser?

Shaddolls.
Lunalights.
UAs.

Yang Zing

>No special summoning
I wouldn't go that far user.

But to answer It's a +2, at least 3/4 of your deck should be S/T if your deck isn't shit, you have 6 potential zones to set with (since you run a field spell), any Spellbooks that get dumped in the End Phase become Fate fuel, Any Spellcasters that get dumped can get revived with Life later on, and if you're running Justice you can use her effect after Demise's discard to set up with a Priestess+Secrets ready for next turn.

movie pack

the only monsters you should run in spellbooks should be 3 blueboys and Stuncasters.

Mist Valley.

Once again, I am declaring my 18th birthday for /dng/ to celebrate, and also for /dng/ to know that I've been on /dng/ since I was 14.

If your only monster with more than 500 ATK is Kycoo you'll probably end up decking out before doing enough damage to win.

>not using the best stuncaster

Stupid as fuck meme tourney to pit tripfags against each other to determine the "best".

As if one game determines skill level.

Only problem, like with Jowgen, is keeping him alive long enough to switch him to defense position. Unless you run Summoner Monk to tutor him I guess.

I just wasn't expecting your build to unironically run my meme tech, I even said I only do that because I like C101, but if it worked out for you that's nice.
Althought when you've got a running Ophion against Blue-Eyes it's really just winmore shit

No, one match does though.

EVery singlE person herE right now MuST duel me Or else they Forrfeit and recognize me as being bEtter then them

I don't agree with that. Brick hands and sacking are a thing, not to mention bad match-ups.

If anything, we should be doing a league, not a tournament. Recorded stats over time will be much more accurate than a single match.

Amorphages aren't that bad in the OCG. With both Chicken Game and Upstart unlimited.
They're a real rogue deck and can sack victories against the tier 1 decks.

They'll be garbage in the TCG though.

nobody has time for that nigga

>/dng/ league
Oh my god why didn't we do this from the beginning. 1 match win nets you 3 points and a loss gives you 1 point. First to 50 points is the winner. Can we do this instead of this meme tripfag tourney?

>A bunch of NEETs on a Mongolian cheese discussion blog
>not having time
By definition most of us have more than enough time for that.

I would absolutely love to take part in that. It sounds really fun.

I actually don't

Who should organize it? One person or should it be managed by everyone? I can keep tally as long as they report the results in this general.
Then don't participate.

People don't event want to join tournaments, why would they join some retarded league?

Unicorn and Phoneix.
Crystal Wing.
Den-Den.
Sage.
Lector.
Fuyu Sakura.
Dark Lady.
Dark Planet.
Landwalker.
Thunder King.

You can stop pretending SHVI is a weak set now.

thats a gusto card you fucking idiot

I mean I myself work MON-FRI but I'd be more than happy to do the occasional handful of weekend/night games to put points towards the league.

If you still want your 1v1 game with me I'm fine with that, just know that it means functionally nothing because it's one game. I'd see it only as casual fun. I've beaten you in the past, why are those games suddenly ignored? I'm sure King has beaten Atmos before, why is that ignored? This tournament is pointless. Only a league will give us accurate standings of skill level. You don't draw conclusions from a single sample, that's retarded.

>King
>beating AtmosX
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
holy shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He did at least once, though, because I remember that one.

But honestly, try to beat Ophionset4.dek with Blue-Eyes, Atmos pretty much autowon the minute the game started, there's little in way of skill to examine in such a matchup as one of the decks is pretty much barred from playing the game the minute the other one does its bread and butter play

I'd be happy to organize the league for us.

If you want to enter this league respond to this post with the name on ygopro or your trip you will be using throughout the league. You have 24 hours before I make the chart.

The major thing here is we will need to grade it on a percentile curve, not just "lol I got the most points" because not everyone will be capable of playing the same number of games. We also need a timeframe, maybe over the course of one month?

Anyone know of a service similar to challonge we can use for this? It'll be much easier if we can just do "check-ins".

Come the fuck on dude.

The league should be on DN if we're going that route. It's too easy to impersonate people on YGOPro.
Anyway, I'm in.

Trip ON atmos.

I don't think you know what a neet is. Kill yourself you retarded shitposter.

We don't do it because most people don't want to play with people who made it their mission to ruin this general like Marzepan,Atmos, Mariomon

I am in, obviously.

>another circlejerk tourney

Fuck off already.

which duel monster would you fuck

>I don't think you know what a neet is
>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training". The acronym NEET was first used in the United Kingdom but its use has spread to other countries including Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.
Literally someone with nothing better to do.

I'm in

I'd take RDAs dick so hard.

>It's too easy to impersonate people on YGOPro.
I don't think that will be a problem. Just set the games up using the thread, then people can't be impersonated. Trip codes exist for a reason. If someone joins the game using your name, you could immediately send up a red flag.

You aren't a neet, though. You just threw that word in there for no fucking reason. Kill yourself.

King has beaten me before, it was a matchup heavily in my favor this time though.
>he complains about trips, citing their posts as a mission to ruin a Nigerian windsurfing chatroom
Pathetic tbqh

>W-wasn't me!
This is literally what's going to happen

>Trip codes exist for a reason

You are using one for no reason, though.

>going to a website where you are not welcome and don't fit in at all

Now thats pathetic. Part of the reason why people come here is to avoid tripfag/internet forum fame shit and newfags like you bring that over.

I literally said "most of us". I never once implied I was a NEET. Learn to read.

Then it's your own fault for not throwing up the red flag DURING the game. If you schedule a game here, you should be moving to it immediately. If you cannot, you are an idiot for agreeing to it at that moment. If someone tries the "W-WASN'T ME!" after a game THEY agreed to in the thread finishes? We call it a loss.

>he'd rather whine about people using names to differentiate themselves than discuss a children's card game
Is it actually a problem for you? I'm legitimately asking, if marzepan, king, swamp man, mariomon, and myself use these names do you feel less inclined to discuss the game (which is what this is board for tbqh)?

You implied it. You don't even know how many neets we have. You are just really fucking dumb. Thats probably why you are using a tripcode for no reason as well.

>random neet gets triggered at a normie tripfag because he feels inferior
comedy gold, get a job neckbeard

>feeling inferior to wageslaves

Top kek

I'm going to come out as the victor.
Fags.

>implying being foreveralone and leeching off mommy and daddy forever doesn't make you inferior

Its pretty hard/shitty to talk about yugioh when people like you drive out the good posters and shit up the whole thread with your circlejerk. If you want to differentiate yourself then you are on the wrong website. Newfags like you who only come here for memes and foce that into all of their posts are the problem. You are bringing that reddit/pojo mentality over. Like I said, part of the reason people come here is to avoid people like you who love their internet persona circlejerk.

In the end you are only making this thread worse by using a tripcode.

I am sure an evening in bed with Silvbird would turn out enjoyable.

Choco magician girl
Pendulum magicians
CaC magic

>tfw you get styled all over by a HANDOLESS COMBO

TRIPS SPEAK THE TRUTH, THE NEETS ARE TRULY THE KEKBOIS.

I bet you lost right after, hence why you didn't include the end. Fag.

She would destroy you.

Buster Whelp.
Nope, he summoned D'Arc and scooped right after.

>expect infernity shenanigans
>get zero (ZERO) infernity shenanigans
this is a scam, tribute yourself

also why didn't you just push for game by popping Sieg?

What are the best mill spells/monsters?
Making Phantom Knight Lightsworn Zombies, and I have 2 free slots.

pk fire truly is cancer

I misplayed.

I'll cream myself all over for this card if you can summon DRXD, detach its materials using its effect, and still be able to Xyz change ontop of DRXD and use its effect with just DRXD as the material. With the effect being good.

Bujins.

Your options are Charge of the Light Brigade w/Raiden, Needlebug Nest, or Card Trooper.