How are my bitcoin holders doing?

How are my bitcoin holders doing?

Stop making this shitty thread

never

The only reason I'm holding bitcoin is I got paid that way and can't be bothered to exchange it

Price is stable at around 655,could stay this way for months or even a year ,then moon

I want moon now. Ive got my moon boots ready. And I want to go to Europe REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

been flipping bitcoins and ETC... Cant wait for BTC mooning, gambling on other shitcoins instead

what exactly is etc?

only the best performing altcoin.. big volatility for quick fast profits too

and where does one acquire such an alt coin

I have avoided alt coins because most are shite

poloniex, bitirex and kraken

I cant deny that altcoins are shit, but they are volatile.. and thats where you make profits

too much risk for me
Ill stick with bitcoin

nothing wrong with holding BTC, i just dont see it mooning in a year

when? I need to get my moon boots ready. Actually I hope bitcoin drops to 200

Just buy trumpcoin then

just my humble opinion, but it wont moon for at least a year.. BTC would probably be at $5000 per coin by now if it was the only coin around.. but Shitcoins are always competing for BTC's market cap on a daily basis

I hate alt coins

they come in fuck everything up for bitcoin

i hate them too, but nothing we can do about that.. better just make a quick buck from their rise and decline

my face since etc got added on polo

coinbase added ether should I buy in or is it fucked?

dont but ETH yet if you plan to longhold, before the smoke clears.. If you want to trade and make profit. ETC is the current darling

so you can pump and dump this etc

well you dont have to trust my opinions, but fact is: ETC's trading volume is twice that of ETH at this point. I think that speaks for itself