Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10120514
pastebin.com/DVrEL5uv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

free Poise

>balanced pole
>washing
pick one

First for all souls games are good, all souls games are bad, no souls game is perfect.

daddy's home

He dindu nuffin

What is the difference between blue sentinels and way of the blue?

Nth for qt gay sex

rate my girl

king's field is perfect

>tfw Afro will never 'lose a bet' were he has to let himself get gang bang by all his followers

>washing pole player
>equip 100% block shield
>laugh my ass off when they can't touch me

I did it I beat Nameless
You can too

where?

definitely not in ds3 amirite haha :)

DaS3 will be perfect if Memeazaki balances his fucking game at least a little bit and adds more offensive miracles in the DLCs.

We're fight clubbin' on PC at Highwall.

Pass is "dsg" without the quotes.

washing pole is good for catching those pesky runners. vital off-hand weapon

Dark Souls _ has better PVP than Dark Souls _, but the PVE is worse.

u wut
Blue Sentinels are the cops
Way of Blue are the grannies getting their purses stolen

>wwwwaaaaah help I'm being ganked
>waaahaahhhh host is chugging estus
>wwaaaah host has phantoms this isn't fair

Are you telling me you're legit to stupid to use your Black Separation Crystal? Just leave m8.

>estoc and straight swords meta evolves because they're braindead easy to use
>parry and greatshield meta evolves to counter it
>dragonbro meta evolves to counter that
What counters dragonbros? Dragonslayer weapons?

BYE SOULS

TY MIYAZAKI

is it possible to do this storyline?
>do yoel's quest
>save anri from the assassin
>kill yuri
>cure dark sigil
how much soul do i need to cure dark sigil?

Xth for cute girls (male)

Way of Blue is shitters/people trying to help Blues, blue is the ones who help shitters and get fucked cuz nobody is in way of blue.

>When you try to parry and realise you didn't have a shield equipped

Way of babbies=when you get invaded a blue will come baby sit you

Sentinels=you wait to be summoned

>you will neve erp with afro

Is there any reason not to start with the fire gem and use it until you get to the cathedral?

dribble lip/10

no seriously she looks good. would chane the hair to something longer though. 6/10 could use longer hair and diverse facial features. looks very default

Getting hit by two R1s.

am I supposed to mash l2 like a mad cunt when trying to parry the r1 mashers third hit or what - this shit won't work for me

I saw this happen with a host and a red as a purple invader. Was a bit weird to see the washing pole user try it a few times regardless. I assume a competent (lmao) washing pole user would just change it up or switch though.

Looks like that meme old man from all the stock photos that always looks anxious /10

>she
Yeah but does it look okay for a male?

TIME TO DECIDE
strawpoll.me/10120514
strawpoll.me/10120514
strawpoll.me/10120514
strawpoll.me/10120514
strawpoll.me/10120514

Nah, they just wear a steel ring apparently if you trust the last 2 threads.

Is there any version of this without the vagina pubes ? That shit triggers me so much. Fucking hell, at least make the dragon hair look like body hair instead of pubes.

Wish some of the armor/enemy textures were better, anything with any kind of curve comes out like dull plastic, see Morne's Helm and Consumed King OhShits

????

I think I'd stick my dick in that.

Putting finishing touches on my Hollow Ember-hunter build.

>It's a "i got killed by it so it's a meme weapon" thread

ah I hate reruns.

Rusted gold coins make farming stuff early game a lot less painful, if you're like me and want to farm a lothric knight sword and evangelist hat ASAP.

Fuck every straight sword in this game. Dagger speed with greatsword damage. Think I'm just gonna black orb every time is see a straight sword.

what can they do against an estoc?

he looks like he just ate a whole lime

cost to level up your current level x5

>it's a 'player's character has a wacky face and weird skin color' episode

getting a bit bored of it tbqh, still a decent watch though

bang on senpai
>for a guy
at least you're using the reversal ring so props.

I'm doing it right now, done every step you described. Dark sign costs more to cure the higher level you are

nth for same

>not liking vagina pubes

black crystal out

Have you ever heard distortion talk?
He's insufferable. Literally a whiny child with a nasally voice. If he didn't spend 18 hours a day autistically repeating bossfights, he'd probably be shooting up black churches.

>No region locking for anyone who isn't Japanese
>Literally nothing in the way of prioritizing people near you so lag will always happen
>Check my steam recent players list and it's Zimbabwe, China, Russia, Germany, literally anywhere other than America
>People randomly become invulnerable to your attacks, presumably not animating on their screen
>People randomly stop animating or never animate and the game never corrects itself
>Horrible phantom range and constant disconnects with dried finger
Why can't From do anything technical

You look like an original XBOX enemy created by Bioware for KotOR or something.

>used all 7 on my first playthrough and never got the winged knights halberd

Threadly reminder

1-19 - Twinking
20- 39 - low level PvP
40 - 60 - mid level PvP
80 - 95 - high level PvP

96+ full retard

1-50 has +/- 10 level gap
50-100 has +/- 15 level gap
100+ has +/- 20 level gap

95 is the perfect level as it allows you to play with 80-110.

Not sure about differences, but I can tell you one thing they have in common: neither will get summoned by their covenant.

:DDDD

what's the problem? ellajaz, no doubt will get the world record

>Trap doujin where the trap has actual male eyes and eyebrows instead of the usual meme

At least when looking at this succubus (male) i legit see a guy with a wig and not a girl

Fuck off you autistic fucker
If you had ever played a souls game in your life you'd know the greatsword is literally guts sword

go beg for attention with your overused cosplay on reddit

you can farm them you know.

Apparently spam 2-shot weapon arts.

LOL get cucked waito piggu

>the Giantdad has the appropriate rings on
10/10

Ela has a more amiable personality.

well I wanted him to look grotesque and dead, not cuhrazy for the sake of it

What do you think of the bloodring? More i-frames sounds nice, but how often do you get hit for miss-timing a roll? The vast majority of the time I get hit is because I get caught out/punished for doing something else.

are we posting waifus

also how do you take screencaps, prnt scrn doesnt just gives a blank image

reminder that +0 - +4 has a weapon memory range of 2, while +5 - +10 has one of 3

>used all 7
There's a limited amount of gold coins? I used to hand them out to people with 5-win streaks at fight clubs I hosted and I could have sworn I had like ten.

>Trappy looking guys but not too girly looking so they still just look like cute boys

the best

Are shotels okay in this game or are they shit tier like every single other weapon I want to use?

Regular halberd is good?

I've made an AutoHotkey script that makes a backup of your save file when you press F5.

pastebin.com/DVrEL5uv

do you honestly believe dragon form counters anything with its 4 armor slot penalties

how are you even supposed to fight nameless king if you can't look straight up?

It looks awkward as fuck on the forehead. If she has pubes like that on the crotch then 10/10.

good job senpai

What would a build look like that is good at everything at about SL85 or something?

Do you just go 30+ in both str/dex, get some vig and end and call it a day - you can now use almost all weapons?

softbunned :^)

>implying it beat crypt blacksword at being the most gutslike

>Doesn't delete system32
kind of sad

Bloodring is really only useful for cheese. It gives you close to ninja flip iframes, so you can spam roll with a gap too small to viably punish. Ideal if you're buying time from invaders while resummoning your shitter ganksquad. You can also roll people to death with the thorn armor because they literally cannot hurt you if you keep spamming roll.

It's alright, fun to hit stupid people with the WA. Pretty sure Red Hilt outclasses it slightly in damage, with lower stat requirements.

no we're posting waifus (male)

Does the Armour of Thorns set do physical damage? Might roll a character that only uses that for damage

>get summoned
>guy with a havels greatshield and straight sword
>all he does it run in a circle around me trying to backstab
>I'm using lightning blade'd winged knight hally
>even emptying my full stamina bar can't break his block
literally what the fuck do I even do. I tried just doing what he was, and then suddenly I was locked into getting backstabbed despite being the one who was behind him

>tfw watching as my luck quality washing pole AR rises above the level that plebs with simple quality can achieve
>tfw this build will be finished at SL110 so all SL80 plebs will still invade me and get absolutely assfucked by 470 AR washing pole with 40 innate bleed

it'd look shit. in all honesty. not worth it

he's great until he loses a good run and then literally starts crying on stream

Why are these hollows turning into trees? Do hollows and giants turn into archtrees? The darksign on your character when you're hollow also looks like roots are coming out of your heart.
Are dragons going to come back and wreck shit while everyone grows into archtrees?

Counterbackstab him. It still works if they're retarded enough to circle in one direction.

>caestus L2 parry spam is uncounterable to the extent that they can literally turn 180 and parry your backstab animation if you perfectly pivot them for a punish
>literally every ultraweapon invader does this shit
>~2000 damage riposte is literally impossible to survive

haha wow epic lol

Can all ultra weapon attacks be parried aside from jump attack?

nah distortion was always better than him

>darksword spammer
>R1 R1 parry
>partial
>R1 R1 parry
>nope
>I'm dead
>1 sec later
>PARRY
What the fuck? Netcode is worse than in DS1

>look I made my bullshit weapon even more bullshit
washingpole in pvp is pure cancer

What triggers Yuria to leave Firelink? Already usurped the fire and she's still there. I want her items but I don't want to kill dark waifu.
Do I have to kill all bosses or something?

I don't really take screenshots of my own character much but this was a pretty cool shot.