/mmg/ Mega Man General

Incomplete Collections Edition
Thread No.73
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic and Manga links
Archie
en.sonicscanf.org/comics/mega-man/

Mega Man X scanlations
drneko.com/scanlation/rmseries/index.php

Novas Aventuras de Megaman in English
web.archive.org/web/20120601135528/http://opentrain.199xchan.org/?page_id=28

Translated Iwamoto Rockman X3 manga:
mediafire.com/download/izq53cce369o83f/RMX3_manga_part1.rar
mediafire.com/download/7zy077auo502lec/RMX3_manga_part2.rar

Megaman X2,X3,X4 - Iwamoto Manga Raws: digitalmegamanworld.com/Rockman-X-Manga/

Final Chapter of the Iwamoto Rockman X1 manga:
mediafire.com/download/rrs47k206pj6aol/MMX_CH13.rar

pastebin.com/iqg7uBU1
Master Paste of translated fanmade 4Komas and Short Mangas made on Pixiv. Regular updates.

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/7sYzfBS3
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
youtube.com/watch?v=57JXaCsWY4c&list=PLHZZIc85hoGogta1t8aJHDwbgOZ2pnKNb
Ruby Spears Playlist

anime.megamanonline.org/
Contains episodes from Rockman.EXE, Ryuusei No Rockman plus other stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=laiSpoBtruw
Mega Man: Upon a Star English Dub
>We have a booru now! mmg.booru.org/

Extra links! (contains archive, extra booru links,etc. Will be updated as needed or suggested.)
pastebin.com/qu9UQS6h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJzqcEp2hmU
youtube.com/watch?v=I-r716LX_mg
youtube.com/watch?v=u0CQE6dxItI
youtube.com/watch?v=eloDb4YnBRI
youtube.com/watch?v=cJq56OzyqZA
youtube.com/watch?v=fNyNBT-WAYY
youtube.com/watch?v=38IG7Id2mbM
youtube.com/watch?v=bs1TWIIQX6U
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28735213
strawpoll.me/10121914
tesserex.github.io/C--MegaMan-Engine/#/download
tanjou-scanlations.blogspot.ca/2016/05/artbooks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xEv3lW5PGWk
youtu.be/ZbTj5kMWaWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR BESTO

That's weird. I was getting the wrong image count from the last thread.

/mmg/ needs more Vile Dad. Or any other AU, truth to be told.

>Vile visits Veeky Forums, regularly posting on /b/ like an edgelord
Is it bad I would read said fanfiction?

For laughs or for real

For laughs of course.

Then there is nothing wrong.
Well, except the part where we bully him, that's wrong.
Don't bully the twins' father.

>mfw almost platinumed saints row 3 today
>in anticipation for 4
>discount ends tomorrow
>probably won't be able to get it anyway
Oh well. At least I can still get Wipeout HD Fury.

And this is Mega Man related because?

I think they were talking more specifically about the contest winnings, and how they won't receive them in time for a discount they wanted. So it's kinda related, even if it's not directly.

The picture?
Also there's a Mega Buster in Saints Row 3

Hi Scott!

post sick triangle waves

youtube.com/watch?v=MJzqcEp2hmU

christ just stop its over

Jokes on you, I'm Gun Man

chill out, lad. it's just gunman user.

POST SEMEN DEMONS.
And fucking stop with this shit already, both sides.

It's incredible how easily I can be convinced to try a game out if it has a Mega Buster-styled weapon.
Mercenary Kings was another title that caught me.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-r716LX_mg
>comment from youtube....
>After Elec Man ascended into the stratosphere, Metal Man's alcohol dependency became very apparent.

You can even charge it.
You get it 2 thirds into the game tho

SilvaGunner is a fucking musical genius. I could never actually follow their channel though. They post too many videos in one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0CQE6dxItI

youtube.com/watch?v=eloDb4YnBRI
>Cut Man, to be contrarian, cut his way to the center of the earth.

Guts man has the best theme tho

youtube.com/watch?v=cJq56OzyqZA

youtube.com/watch?v=fNyNBT-WAYY

>Cold Man is just okay with being alive still.

youtube.com/watch?v=38IG7Id2mbM
>Wily changed careers to become Snoop Dog's manager, and used his raps to to spread robot dissent.

youtube.com/watch?v=bs1TWIIQX6U

Grand Dad's Password

Really starting to regret not bothering to delete the livestream were I accidentally showed my face.

This is getting pretty fucking ridiculous.

>Splash Woman used her connection with Snoop Dog to get the weed she used to cop with the tragic losses of Elec Man, Metal Man, and Cut Man.

Finally, Guts Man went over to Cory's house to watch the fleetstones

Okay guys maybe we should stop posting pictures of scott's face in these threads and let it go. Also Scott, you're better off being careful what you post and not let people know you're still here.

It's not even the fact that my face is being shown. I give 0 shits. It's mostly that these people are spamming these images and using them to attack me.

If it makes it stop I really do apologize for all the shit. But chances are they'll just say my apology is whining again and continue shitposting...

Also i'm not leaving. You realize me giving in and leaving is like letting them win and encouraging them to attack other people right?

all this drama and i'm just wondering when do i get to date a big guy.

Well, in the case of your pic, digitalize your conscience.

I'm not saying leave, I'm saying be less obvious about who you are. This is the same shit we told Gold Woman user.

Pffft whiny faggot.

No seriously though just stop. Leave the guy alone.

Doesn't help we don't have much going on besides the drama. Hell people are probably just picking on him out of bordem.

If we actually had some news or a new game maybe this wouldn't be as big as it is.

It would help if you stopped using spoilers in every post you ever make. That would make you less obvious.

I'm just trying to use spoilers properly.

AKA A actual spoilers or B shit that isn't really relevant and can be overlooked.

>The only thing that can save us from the shitposters is a new game.

Welp we're fucked then.

And if it's even remotely bad we're double fucked.

Him using spoilers is fine. He should instead stop talking about the drama all together. That's what being anonymous is for.

Don't worry. At the very least we've got a huge Rockman Stage show in Japan in December. Hopefully that gets recorded for us. The pilot episode of the Cartoon was recently finished too but no clues when we'll see that.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28735213
We've got some new Gunvolt 2 footage, for those of you with Niconico accounts.

I'm sure everyone is kind of bored, we know there isn't much going on at the moment for Mega Man. I think we need to come up with something to keep our attentions similarly to how PWBM came up with the contest to stir activity. I could've cared less about him offering a prize because it was fun for everyone to come up some content for a while.

So let's think what can we do all together that isn't hating on each other, or drooling over male robots. Maybe some kind of new project or fan game?

Nicowhateo?

Is this like japanese jewtube or something?

GIVE INFO
I DON'T HAVE A NICONICO, GIVE INFO

Niconico is older than youtube.

I kinda want to make a mega man text adventure.

I hear they're pretty easy to make with the right program.

I don't even need pictures just enough writing to keep people playing.

Anything's better than Mighty No. 9 at this point. I think the bar is set pretty low.

Ren'py user's got a sequel in the works but work has been slow due to university. Summer is coming soon though so hopefully the work can start flowing agian?

>A well written text adventure.

>Implying I don't want to play LOTR dos mega man edition.

I just want to smoko rollo damnit.

I like what those anons were doing the last few threads with some text adventures but they all got cut short.

That's cool to hear, but I feel like that doesn't leave much for the thread to do. Plus I'm sure not everyone is necessarily gonna be into a dating sim, so it might have a limited audience, though the first one seems well received here.

It seems to be all footage of Copen gameplay from a demo that was available at an Inti-Creates Gunvolt event. A lot of jumping and air dashing, and dashing off of walls.

I think this demo was made so that you don't lose kudos, and Indigo Destiny begins playing at the 1,000 kudos mark. Since it's Copen, I assume that what I'm hearing in RoRo/Lola singing, and I believe that when she sings, the song does sound noticeably different than Lumen singing.

I was gonna go defeat Dr.Wily.

But then I got high.

I could continue my proto man one or just start over and see if it takes a different route.

I mean if people are trying to fight bordem why the hell not.

We made enough fan robot masters to make a few fan games, but we've got no one with the programming experience to do it.

Copen's play style seems very aerial combat based.

I HEARD MY NAME
YA'LL WANT A PROJECT TO KEEP YOURSELVES BUSY?

Here's an idea.
I shell out robot master names.
and you all take your best attempt at designing it.
sound good?

>but we've got no one with the programming experience to do it.

This.
RPG Maker is basically just a tool, like fucking no knowledge is required at all. So that would explain my project's sub par nature.

Why not. I'll play.

>Roro-chan singing
Was it more robotical like a Hatsune Miku or was more human like Lumen? Did they got another singer?

And this means that there is a chance of a duet song between Lumen and Roro.

Also, no info on any boss yet?

It sounded more robotic.

>RPG Maker is basically just a tool, like fucking no knowledge is required at all.
But if you want to do anything more than trash, you do require knowledge of some kind, wether it's to make a scripted event to work or actual coding.

strawpoll.me/10121914

Welp I guess I may as well.

Anyone game for text adventure?

I'm the first guy again btw, I only cut off mine because I went to bed. But I figured this time we may as well start fresh and see where it goes.

Text adventure as Vile fuck yeah!

Game Engines are hard to find but a few do exist.
tesserex.github.io/C--MegaMan-Engine/#/download
This one requires the use of C++ I think. Or we could figure out what engine Mega Phil X used for his fan game.

>No protomen options.
>or battle network.

>No aile
>Or Vent.

Okay choices. Would like more though senpai.

I would like a text adventure with the Protomen's setting as well. or just the Protomen's spin on Mega Man and Proto Man.

Get yer nice fresh artbook scans, folks!

tanjou-scanlations.blogspot.ca/2016/05/artbooks.html

>Choose to join Proto Man.

:^)

Oh hey, the Battle Network artbook is in there! I think I'll still buy the physical copy anyway. I already have a physical copy of the Mega Man and X complete works.

>Light builds X
>Proto Man and Mega Man fucking die

>Was it more robotical like a Hatsune Miku
Every time I think I hear RoRo sing, the digitized sound of a Vocaloid is immediately what comes to mind.
It may just be the original song put through a filter, who knows. I think it's a neat touch.

LET"S FUCKING GO!

Does it need to be programmed? I know there are program tools for making Pokemon games, is there anything like that for Mega Man? there seem to be enough fangames to warrant it.

I have no idea, honestly. There might be, but I wouldn't know where to get it.

I'll wait until 5:10 before I start writing for whatever character as the most votes.

That's essentially ten minutes from now.

Are you gonna be coming up with scenarios on the fly or pre-scripting them?

Someone could potentially make a romhack with custom robot masters, but that would enter the realm of techwizardry.

What do you use, inform 7?

...I was going to do it in the thread actually.

So I guess nevermind?

Yup, I'm really hoping to get back into it during the break.

The idea of a robot master cafe dating sim comes from way back in the early days of this general.

Oh, I think that's called a Quest, though.

Doing it in the thread is fine.

Vile Quest it is bois.

Give me a minute and we'll get started.

Man I sure do hate that X!

youtube.com/watch?v=xEv3lW5PGWk

>You are Vile.

>You find yourself laying in the Maverick hunter's barracks having been awakened from your dreams of hating X by a need to piss.
>Wait do reploids even piss?
>Whatever.
>Ever since you got here you've been hating the shit out of this blue guy named X who takes all your glory what a faggot.
>Doesn't help the Wife left with the kids awhile ago leaving you to fend for your own ass.
>Atm you're main objectives are stabilizing yourself financially since your bitch wife took all the money.
>And making X look like a shit.
>Oh and kill shit.
>Killing shit is top priority above all else, you've got alot of pent up rage after all.
>Oh right you really need to piss.

>What do?

Piss in empty sub tank.

Empty bladder and kill X. Order isn't important.

>no ones made the obvious decision yet.

Fine I will.

>Piss on X's bunk.
Seriously come on people!

Lets-a fackin go, son

>Ponder about pissing in a nearby empty sub-tank.
>You then decide to turn your piss into revenge and piss on X's bunk.
>Great you've emptied your bladder.

>You now wish to eliminate X... but how?

Do we have guns and explosives? If not, acquire guns and explosives. Possibly a flammenwerfer too.

No I'm aware I've been around that long, but at the same time I've never personally held much interest in it, no offense. It's just not my cup of tea since all the RM's are guys...

I guess mainly it's just not a project that you usually have much help with. So it's not something we can contribute much to other than maybe some minor plot details.

>You remember you are a walking war machine and proceed to find X.

>Unfortunately you find him in an area surrounded by other hunters and even worse you remember you're out of money.
>This is a problem because you're out of ammo and no money means no ammo.

>Thanks wife, what the fuck do we do now?!

Get a job

Get a job as a maid.

Find an honest job. Like bounty hunter. Or hitman. or assassin.

If they ever eventually get to making one based on our fan RMs then there will be a lot more girls in the roster.

youtu.be/ZbTj5kMWaWc

If this post ends in a 1 to 5 we'll be a maid :^)

If it ends in 6 to 9 we'll get an "Honest" job.

0 whoever replies first with whatever job decides.

Rolling.

Did I not make it clear I meant the post you just replied to?

>If THIS post.
not
>If your post.

I just misread, calm your tits.

Honest job get.