docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

puu
youtube.com/watch?v=1jYHu2M1KuE
docs.google.com/document/d/1DgX0gwp6hrQKDYgy61UZQc8jiupRSor_06fGS4-vfLw/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=8P-fqWOtTHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASHEN ONES COLLAGE PART 4
Follow the instructions in pic related and reply to this post with your screenshot.
All submissions posted before the thread gets archived will be included.

HQ pic: puu
.sh/oF68l/c648c048f0.jpg

BB is the best souls game

Post some fat CE butts and tits!

I'm in a helping mood. Anyone want help with early dancer/oceiros on PC?

What's the best crossbow?

Maybe everybody knows all this already but I feel like to share since I only just discovered it

Post times you made someone so mad that they just can't even bear to be in the same world as you anymore.

Hey, /dsg/, during the Soul of Cinder's first form, is there a particular tell for the cooldown between the big, swinging strikes he takes when he pulls out the flaming simictar and starts doing little spins? It's hard to figure out when there's an opening to get a hit in after dodging and when he's going to immediately chain into another spin, and it's costing me estus that I could really use for his second form.

fuck the camera in nameless king's dragon fight

>dragon flies off screen
>fire
>get hit like a bitch
>ready for it this time
>off screen
>run
>hit anyway because theres literally not enough time to get away safely
who the fuck playtested this boss.

madcuzbad

>tfw killing the host who was running like a little bitch after you killed his butt-buddies
There's no better feeling.

some user asked you make an imgur album or some shit earlier
I'm relaying that onto you

Does anyone have a pastebin link for the Any% speed run?

youtube.com/watch?v=1jYHu2M1KuE

>it's a "let's spend 20 minutes looking for Hawkwood around Firelink again instead of talking to fucking Andre" episode

>There's no better feeling.

Yes there is.

When you invade and there's an invader being ganked by host +2 phantoms, and you save that invader from dying.

That, is the best Souls feel possible.

For all the source pics?

To people who were wondering why Leonhard isn't showing up in their game to deliver the lift key, apparently you have to either beat Greatwood or get the Cliff Underside bonfire. Very odd.

>that mage second from bottom row, seventh from the right

Most people knew this on day 1

>Invading another world as Aldrich Faithful
>Invaded the world of DingusMcGee!
>A connection error occurred. Returning to your own world.
the game has an offline mode you know

when he's in scimmy form the only reliable window I had was after the second double spinny attack

usually when he does a double spinny, he'll do another one very shortly after, then does nothing after the second one for a while

well other than the power within, which he always does after a double backflip

just rely on sword & lance for windows in phase 1

I've been hiding in Cathedral with dried fingers and making invaders murder each other for the chance to fight me.

Reminder that fast rolls are necessary for PvP, how do you faggots even play with mid roll?

Everytime I fight some faggot katana/estoc user the mid roll never puts me out of range and I get punished every time, however the fast rolls extra distance always puts me out of range even of the washing pole sometimes.

It's not like armor even fucking matters, just use ring of steel protection. With that and my 8 lbs armor set I have 25% phy absorb. Compared to at best the 35% you guys have using heavy/med armor?

What is the best element for NK

But then how would they summon a legion of solaires to play the game for them

Gotta have them summons brah.

I think its bizarre that people in here shit on Vaati and yet follow ENB. Theyre the same shit. Afro too, to some extent.

Is it feasible to have a build that is good at using all of the following?
>halberds
>spears (including swordspear)
>hammers
>axes

Good to know. Feels quite dumb to have just discovered it

is 60 a good level for dragonslayer armor and the champ?

why would you run away on a fucking duel, dsg
this is even after him chugging it dry

I swear they first intended them to drop their chest piece with the wood shit on the back as replacement for the jester set, to block backstabs. Glad they didn't.

>2nd row from bottom, 6th from left
my fucking sides

Does anyone know what the real deal with the Witch of Izalith was? I keep seeing people say that because the First Flame was fading, Gwyn specifically asked her to try to duplicate it. But all the lore in the game just says "Ambitiously tried to recreate the First Flame."

Does anyone know if it says for sure that she did it to try to preserve the Age of Fire? Because at least one of her chaos pyromancies mentions being consumed with desire which hints she might have tried to replicated it just to have her own personal source of flame power.

Yes, it's called a strength build user. I use all of those except the swordspear because I don't like faith.

Is bleed worthwhile in pvp or does it needa lot of investment to be worthwhile? Like mace vs morning star

I don't know, maybe?
Maybe just to have an URL of the collage that doesn't change, but does get updated. That way you don't need to dig through archives

His post in reply to me linking what was in the archive

>check archives
these fucking threads move by the speed of light, cant he make an imgur folder or someshit?

>Invaded the world of Dr.MantisToboggan
>mite be cool
>no enemies are dead
>run all the way to the first bonfire
>he's wearing clothes that match the color of his surroundings and using Curl Up
>poke him a couple times
>fucking Benny Hill montage ensues
>two other people invade
>fifteen minutes to kill him
>he never even attacked us
Danny DeVito would be disappointed in this shamefur dispray.

Fuck off vaati

>short reach low damage
Its absolute garbage, although surprisingly useful against this guy for the low stam cost attacks.

It's in the files
I wish they did, it's cute

Why no one use Havel shield WA with dagger quickstep?

>Compared to at best the 35% you guys have using heavy/med armor?

On top of the flat damage reduction from VIT.

Which probably totals more than 20% more damage reduction. Which is a fucking ton.

I did that over the weekend. Today I'm invading with my dragon build and DSGA and riposting people to death.

I found a host trying to be sneaky who was spread out on the ground with the obscuring ring next to Aldrich in the depths. He was AFK, so I melted him with falling bolt.

shame you didnt get that riposte off ))

>Theyre the same shit.
Except they aren't at all?

Reposting for the guy that asked.

docs.google.com/document/d/1DgX0gwp6hrQKDYgy61UZQc8jiupRSor_06fGS4-vfLw/edit

From SpeedSouls. Also have the current any% WR because there may be minor changes that have happened since these were made.

youtube.com/watch?v=8P-fqWOtTHo

The basic weapon progression though is Estoc start with Assassin>Raw ASS>Barbed Straight Sword with Carthus Rouge.

Is the exile great sword viable? I want to pvp with a strength weapon

quality
y
y
n
y

str
y
n
y
y

dex
n
y
n
n

take your pick

I love the armor set's look. backstabs don't even happen that often in pvp anyway so who gives a fuck? I actually loved when people used the jester set in DaS2 because the stupid missed backstab animation wouldn't happen anymore and I'd actually hit them in the back..

>not trying to piss everyone off
>not using the most annoying methods to beat everyone
Found the faggot

How do you avoid Aldrichs arrow seeking aoe?

I tried rolling away but it just follows me and kills me through the rolling, shields did nothing, can't run away from it since it follows you and has such a wide range

How do?

Some spears get A scaling when infused with Heavy dude

Doesn't claw have that same moveset? Specifically the rolling L1?

Because if so, carthus rouged claws would probably kill nameless king in record time, even at +0. You can pretty much toss those in between each roll safely as long as you have stamina.

For a group complaining how straight swords are basically the only thing you can use in das3 people here sure seem to use a lot of other stuff than just straight swords.

Is there a way to take screenshots with the game?
The Steam screenshot are shitty compressed .jpg and there's no way to change that. Prnt scr doesn't work and I don't really want to use a 3rd party software for that.

Is Zweihander good in the late game? Having fun with it now, but just reached Irithyll.

Maybe they didn't because the wood blocks your sight. Then again, that would have been a good down side for no backstabs. Backstabs are hard as fuck to land this time anyway, for me at least. 90% of the time I get to the animation but the fuckers rolls away

I don't feel like looking like fuckng Aladdin

They still do for all bosses, it's just in any% it's more efficient to use the Barbed Straight Sword because Anri's takes too much twinkling and you don't go to Archdragon Peak in any% anyway.

Hello I am turkic student sory for englisch

How long until 'good'?

I plan many day but still can die to starting beast

I wish to be 'good' like youtube video. How to become 'good'? I enjoy Dark Souls III but am not 'good' :(

OK, I'll do something for next time

the dragon is weak to lightning but what about the 2nd part

Go away

don't run in straight lines

Both the dragon and the NK are weak to Dark.

He was giving you an ocular patdown buddy

literally just roll away from it

6 times in a goddam row i have not been able to get through the boss fog

i just want to farm some fucking souls, from

why are you making things so difficult

Must GET good. Die to starting beast until know all attacks. Kill starting beast. Rinse and repeat.

Most of the complaining is because of all the scrubs using it, and so people on /dsg/ have a distate for it. Also, probably at least a third of the people in that collage use a dark sword or estoc almost all the time and switched to something else for their glamour shots so that they wouldn't be made fun of.

git some practice, friend

They have the same rolling attack, yeah. Unfortunately, that rolling attack has assloads of recovery so there's not many safe openings to poke with it.

This time i actually put time and effort into my OC. The guy on the right side is supposed to be a host of embers but i couldn't get it right

and filename

What "cheap method" am I using you brainless monkey?

Yeah, they do. They have the same stam cost as will, with better range and better damage.

What's a good amount of endurance for a greatsword? Thinking claymore or BKS.

Gundyr's Halberd or Winged Knight Halberd, for a mostly STR build?

Doesn't work. Not even that guy but you can roll all you want, it keeps going and going and gets you

I brought Tsorig to fight Tsorig.

Anyway, from previous experience I know that items in the lava are not suitable for my non-pyromancer character.
What are the two items behind human Tsorig's location?

Keep trying. All of us were bad in the beginning.

the witch of izaliths power came from the flame just like gwyn, I don't think we really know if gwyn asked her to do it, it doesn't really matter, but she relied on the first flame and so was probably trying to extend it

>run up the the dragonslayer armor fight and drop my sign
>instant summon
>host is skating around
>great
>he glides into the fog
>of course I'm stuck outside
>suddenly, an estoc

He honestly should have named his guy RonaldMcDonald because he acted like a closet homo that was scared of everything.

This would be perfect if every member of the crowed was coloured

When you're the host at Pontiff's, use Curl Up right beside the birdbath statue right near the duel area.
When people run down the stairs, they'll run right by, and they don't check very carefully when they think you're somewhere else.

Oh, that's me. Hi.

Wil Sirris hate me if I join the Pubic-Mound-Makers or does she only hate Rosaria's fingerers?

I'm still bad. I summon one phantom for bosses now. Trying to work myself down to no phantoms. It's an addiction, man.

>turk
>i instead of ı

No FFA? We already have like 3 fcs going all doing the same shit.

gundyrs is better in every way

I'm not a shitter, I swear.

r u a wizard

It does not get you if you roll properly

Only fingers.

Shame, because the frigid bitch needs a good fingering.