Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General /xivg/

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde & Yokai Watch Collab Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/QbM2rKQn

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880740371/
wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Main_Page
wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Kage_Megami
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post action screenshots right MEOW

Eternal xth for Vjera

>that picture
as least use good art fuck

Vjera is a black man

PLDs get out.

oh dude

i'm fully capable

i'm not like cripplingly afraid of or incapable of approaching someone, no sort of social anxiety like that, maybe i exaggerated my discomfort, or i'm bad at articulating

just not really my thing. i'll let people approach me if they want.

Lonely au ra looking for friends...

PST

looking for bf

xth for cute

And some of us are into black men.

Catbois

THATS NOT THE PURPOSE OF THAT FUCKING GIF.

hello, where do i sign up

is now

steam or gilgamesh

au ra bois

Hello, does anyone want to queue for shit on Gilgamesh.

Slay the gay.
Deus vult.

report for harassment

Fuck off Emiya, you don't even play fgo.

where do i sign :^)

kits kats kuts dabs dabbin sit taunt huh birb burd bib das me abcd

neigh

are the best

elbst

but how do i find your steam/you on gilgamesh?

hi

>However, things changed when Bennegar and his father were on vacation in Costa del Sol. As Bennegar jogged along the beach early one morning, he came across the bloody, shredded remains of a hyur body. Being naive and optimistic, he rushed to the aid of this surely still-living young man, only to find that it was his brother, Nero. And he was very clearly dead and had been for quite some time. The event horrifyingly traumatized Bennegar, emotionally, and he became a recluse, staying exclusively in his father's quarters, simply sitting on the floor, facing the shrine that had been built in his brother's honor. He stayed like that for almost four years, only ever standing up to eat, sleep, and relieve himself. His body atrophied to the point of nearly wasting away, and a nurse was employed to make sure that he didn't chase Nero into the afterlife.

"why does everyone gotta be so edgy with their characters' backstories?" pt.1

ugly

time for shirou shilling

hahahha look guys im posting about my friend lol circlejerking publicly lol hahaha haha

ugly

on deez nuts

I've made a huge mistake.

ugly

yeah send me a tell, shirou kuma

you're right! i love when you call me emiya

you're not allowed to sign anywhere

see above

Nah, your catman is nice looking !

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880740371/

>Has rich parents, mansion and a DEAD brother
>Doesn't turn into Batman

>As Bennegar walked, he heard a familiar voice in his head, that of a childhood nightmare -- Ruby. It spoke to him about another way to live, another path that he might take. As Dalamud's glow bathed the land in a crimson light, Ruby showed itself to be much, much more than a nightmare or hallucination. It attacked Bennegar's mind, shocking his spirit into submission. It led him through an otherworldly plane between worlds, an excursion he remembers nothing of.

[...]

>After two moons on the ship, Bennegar and Lizzy, as she liked to be called, formed a special bond. He had not told his entire story to her, as he couldn't even wrap his head around it, himself, let alone explain it in any cohesive manner. But he finally told her his entire story, even leaving in the details about Ruby invading his mind. Lizzy found herself overcome with sadness at how such a kind soul could have endured so much, and she embraced him, telling him that he couldn't give up, and that he had to find a reason to live, no matter what. Realizing that his reason to live now held him in her arms, he confessed his love for her and they spent the night together in his quarters.

"why does everyone gotta be so edgy with their characters' backstories?" pt.2

Is that byooki?

And why is that, bozu?

it's wio zawuba, hottest nunh in town, looking for more catgirls for his harem

can you do me a favor

post the thing PLEASE you never did i need it so bad

wow ya sure got me

>Bennegar returned to the Seventh Heaven bar at Revenant's Toll, where he drew the completed circle in his father's tome. It was a summoning circle that incorporated parts of the summoning sigils for both Emerald and Topaz Carbuncle, the typical summons that every Arcanist learns. He immediately began scribing the Emerald summoning circle into his father's tome, calling forth the first form of an Arcanist's summon. But, before the circle could fade, he drew the sigil for summoning Topaz over it, creating the circle that his father had left behind. He slammed the tome into the ground, causing a blinding explosion of Aether to envelope the Emerald Carbuncle. The patrons of the bar all stood in wonder and shock at this sudden display of powerful magicks, as the Aetheric energies turned from emerald green, to topaz yellow, and finally to a deep, fiery, ruby red.

>Bennegar fell backward as the bright red Aetherling stood before him, a gem of the purest white set in its forehead. His nightmare, the hallucination... Ruby. It had been his father's personal summon, all along. The creature's eyes flashed with murderous glee and it grinned wickedly as it severed the ties between Bennegar and Lizzy, causing such an explosion of pain that Bennegar's right eye returned to the empty white that it had the night of the Calamity, and his green hair turned nearly completely white. Pure Aetheric energy fountained out of his right eye, and the other inhabitants of the bar all ran, screaming for the door. The energy blasted a sizable hole in the roof of the bar, but Bennegar slowly turned toward Ruby, his howls and screeches of pain turning into bellows of hollow, blind rage. A gigantic claw the size of a man's arm burst out of Bennegar's chest, impaling the Ruby Carbuncle and drawing it into him.

ugly

please take my money my queen

Alright you fucks, doing a food drive somewhere later today. Suppose to go out and get burgs with one of my friend, so after I get back I'll do.
Same shit, Balmung server only, alts are more than welcomed, hanging out and chilling is good too.
What's the event? Today is a sad day for me.
I'm willing to take some suggestions if you guys want anymore food on that list, since the giveaway wont happen for another two hours or so.

>The God of Life within Bennegar's soul was not pleased. Altvim had awakened within him. Blood pouring from his nose, Bennegar snapped back to reality in time to call forth the Sigil of Retrieving, taking him back to the beach where this had all began, nigh on five years previous.

>He lay there for what felt like days before standing up. He knew that Lizzy was either dead or insane thanks to the violent rending of their souls. He was surprised that he had survived the ordeal, himself. He could feel that his mind was shattered and his spirit broken, but Altvim refused to allow him the mercy of death. Ruby Carbuncle was now under Bennegar's command, but it had never, truly, been Ruby, to begin with. It had been Altvim's sister, the Goddess of Death, the Lady of Pain... Malvim. Bennegar could still feel that Malvim was out there somewhere, that Altvim's attack, which had nearly killed him, hadn't so much as touched the Lady of Pain. And while he was aware that he held the power of a god within him, he knew that using this power meant certain destruction.

"why does everyone gotta be so edgy with their characters' backstories?" pt.4 END

ALL THIS SHIT JUST SO HE COULD HAVE A RUBY CARBUNCLE SUMMON

BOI WHY NOT JUST SAY YOUR CARBY'S A RED ONE

no clue, i don't know anything about it
doesn't look like my kinda thing despite loving everything else typemoon basically

i can't just show you my thing, girlspeed...

how can vjera still have orbiters after this happened

why do so many of you keep coining here just to shitpost each other? pretty sure none of you are actually enjoying yourselves.

Please, no.

im enjoying myself but i don't shitpost about others

Meow!

I mean hello new thread

How is financial domination even a thing?

Like, what's so hot about being robbed of money? I just don't get it.

God, I laughed my ass off but why the fuck do these stories always go like this?

he sends pics of his bbc now

so shut in from society that they need to pay people to give them attention

go away

cold blooded killer

i don't know why people have to be so fuckin extraordinary either

like, shit. more fun for us, i guess. would you enjoy if i did more of this sort of sharing sometime? it's gotta be better than daily diaper debates and grown men thirsting over each other.

Who did I kill?

Hey, white boy. You got Paypal, mah nigga.

Stop stealing my dank memes then!

Y'all niggas like feet or nah.

I dunno i think you killed me once

or almost killed me

I forget, just take my word for it

God, on Gilgamesh I've heard of Conjurer's who are pretty much one with elementals, an allagan chimera who has 2 cat dicks and twin reptile tongues (it's an au ra), among other stupid shit. Hell, I remember this:tinyurl com/aidenmoonmoon from like a year ago.
Please share, this is far more entertaining than fujoshi with cat boys and lizard tails.

Is that seriously Vjera?

>He wasn't here for the shitstorm months ago

Yes

Oh that. I nearly killed you because you ran away for no reason.

>believing anything posted here

hi moof

hello madam

yea some people get off on giving imaginary people money

I literally cannot

It's him
okcupid VynnXIII
read the profile
idiot

how do i get you two to double team me?

>His eyes change depending on his aether flow.

I want to marry a shirou!

no that was your fault i hate you

Does anyone have a free company I could join on the Gilgamesh server?

hahaha thanks for the forcing hahaha can't wait till shirou replies to your post hahahah sooo epic hahha lol you have him addded on steam and game but keep posting these hahaha epic lol

I would troll the shit out of this guy by playing a character whose carbuncle is red because I fed it too many strawberries

Did I give you permission to speak you me you twerp demon?

I'll let it slide this one time, how are you Shitou?

Feeling is mutual!!!

Watch as you read about the biggest pussy of a super powered and awesome character.

Alright everybody, it's that time.

wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Main_Page

Go into the Hydaelyn roleplayer directory and bring back a character profile for everyone to see, whoever brings the best profile whatever value of best you like wins a years supply of nothing at all.

you don't
degenerate scum

you too...

phew please don't talk to me like that...

i'm ok hbu

>Feeling is mutual!!!

O-oh... Okay...

i'm the original shitstory shitposter but i'd like to suggest that everyone find something actually cringey and edgy rather than something you confuse for it

i literally found mine while looking for pictures of in-game ruby carbuncles to post

evens:make it
odds:don't

>a6n
>4th part
>both healers (me) get flashed to death, was accident
>arcanist can revive
>always cancels when about 80% of the way there, not even because of aoes but just plain and simple dpsing for god knows why
>tell him what the fuck hes doing
>people start bashing me GIT GUD FIRST THEN U CAN START BLAMING OTHERS
>tell him to fuck off
>get votekicked

yeah obviously i shouldnt have died i just didnt notice the flash but the arcanist he was always halfway through revive and we told him multiple times in the chat, not like he couldnt notice anything neither

fucking asswipes, i can always smell when im going to get votekicked stupid fucking normshit

>"normshit"
>them "normies" reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

which ebin are you?

normies reee

>F'telor Tia
Huh. Not that there's actually anything in here.

do people really use "normie" unironically

wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Kage_Megami

you know what i mean fucking predictable normshit, in that sense, PREDICTABLE SCUM