docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1ikf0Ni8sqpWjzN6r4ZEymb1-wJm7UGJu1b0WOkD-VDM/viewform
strawpoll.me/10122327
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5BN18-JQ8-OQTQ4dzlpZmFVV0k/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't call me a bitch, faggot.

SL 80 faggot bitch

Can someone drop me Lothric's Holy Sword so I can get the fusion? I've got too long a ways to go right now to acquire it.

How does the password scaling work?
I'm a loser without friends and I'm shit at PvP so I don't bother joining fight clubs.

Yeah let me fire up my Neo Geo real quick

Don't call me a faggot, bitch.

PUMP HER BUM

>SL80

Nice meme

You get weaker or stronger depending on how far out of the host's Soul Level and Weapon Memory you are

Nothing happens if you're in the same bracket

So easily triggered.

Hello.

Gotten well over 200 people so far, keep it up. I want as many as possible. We're gonna see some interesting infographics with the results.

docs.google.com/forms/d/1ikf0Ni8sqpWjzN6r4ZEymb1-wJm7UGJu1b0WOkD-VDM/viewform

Please take this survey about DS3 if you have 2 minutes to spare.

Have a funny picture of the insane endurance progression

Poorfag here. anyone still playing DS2?
im in the mood for some jolly cooperation

Say that to my face not online fucker and see what happens.

Let me put batteries in my TI-84 Silver Edition then invite me, family

I fucking forgot I killed dancer. Can't host, sorry.

If you're outside of the level range, your HP and damage are both reduced by some hidden factor to be more in-line with the host's.

It's really wonky, and sometimes leaves "scaled down" players that are blatantly stronger than they should be and nigh-on invincible, while other times rendering you liable to die in 2 hits from anything and unable to deal any damage.

But how exactly "weaker/stronger"?
Do your stats change or is it just some AR/DEF percentage in/decrease?

I want to pump her rump full of cum

why should I take your survey?
and why does my age matter at all

Teaminator, what was that?

strawpoll.me/10122327

go

Soul level? Platform?

Send me a picture and I will, bitch.

Why would you need a boss to be alive to host a fightclub?

I thought sins worked irregardless.

Anyone know what equipment the Acedemy Assassin is using?

What SL/WL should I be for smoldering lake? I'm 30/+4 and I can't get summoned to save my life.

If you feel insecure about it just enter 24 or so and you'll be right in the middle

be careful or your health bar might turn into this

wow how come I saw this exact same survey on rabbit.com

I stopped leveling endurance once I got 100 points. 2 points per level is not worth it.

Leonhard's stuff I presume

Your output in terms of damage is reduced

Your bars are scaled downwards too

Your actual stats will still be the same to wield whatever you're holding and so that you don't lose fast/midrolls on your builds - it just poops out a lot weaker

Leonhard's set

I'm infusing my Twinblades with Bleed and you can't stop me!

What level are /dsg/ fightclubs?

I'm thinking of stopping at SL 100 so I can fight w/ 80 and 120 fags

I just want unending PvP, is that too much to ask for

>mfw "Dark spirit K***ght ****** invaded"
Why is the filter even there? What sort of easily offended little faggot is going to be playing a Souls game anyway? What a dumb idea, there should at least be an option to turn it off.

FROM LET ME BE A SUNSLUT

INCREASE THE HEAL RADIUS OF SOOTHING SUNLIGHT HOLY SHIT

fuckfinger leonhards armor
some small parry shield
a spear

Leonhard's set?
Is this bait? It was yummy.
aside from that looks like standard spear and a buckler.

Ringfinger Leonhard's set.

Leonhard + Spear + Buckler.

>80
80 is literally dead already. It didn't even last a month.

100 is stuck with 120, so why the fuck would you gimp yourself those 20 points?

Ringfinger Leonhards gear, with a regular spear

Maybe. I know fuckall about how to increase max RP summons. All I know is ember + alive boss + dried finger.

You didn't, you saw a very similar one. Not by me, though.

Got tired of firekeeper. Pick my wizard fashion for me.
Court feels like an obvious choice but it has no cape, which black hand seems to match the hat more but looks less wiz.

>no 80 option
fug off ma8te

Nice, does it scale your micropenis even further or does it do that randomly 'cause that is bullshit regardless.

SL 60

scholar cum robes, do it

>wearing a woman's hat

This might just be the worst case of athlete's foot i've ever seen

go fug yourself ma4+4t3 sl 80 is joke

Guys

I've killed Aldritch, Watchers and Yhorm, but I didn't trigger the cutscene where you're summoned to Emma. Did I miss something?

You don't get stronger/scale up, you only scale down in password matching. If you're SL 50 and you join someone who's SL 80, you will still be SL 50. If you're SL 120 and you join someone SL 80, you will be scaled down to 100.

You're down to within 20 levels of the Host's level.

>please don't ban me for being underage, these questions are scary

120 is stuck with 140 though

I'll have you know my penis is of an adequate size

50 for invasions and 120 for duels
/discussion

Right

ok enjoy your nodamage and nobleed

>all this complaining about Darksword

I actually think it's balanced. Yes it has good damage when you gouge stats, but it kind of needs its damage to remain viable.

It doesn't have the stance weapon art of the other straight swords, it lacks the forward push and momentum and mindgames of the others, or the guard break potential.

Imo it deserves it's damage. It's R2's are also much more situational.

Why are people complaining about it? I literally never lose to darkswords. It's strong but like any straight sword if you keep your wits about you it's easy to deal with.

Spears and Washinpoles are much more threatening than that sword, IMO.

You could turn the DaS2 filter off by switching english filter files with chinese ones because those are empty but I'm not sure DaS3 does or even allows that kind of thing.

also what is that pendant

you didn't kill yourself

Anyone else think the implication that Aldrich devoured Gwyndolin and, with liberal extrapolation, Nito was stupid? Even giving them the benefit of the parallel worlds thing, which seems to just be a cop-out because it's really only used to explain things when convenient, it's difficult to believe that a weak god such as Gwyndolin could have survived all of this time to be eaten alive by Aldrich in this cycle of relinking the fire.

I feel like the developers thought that the players would be too stupid to feel an emotional impact any other way. Personally I felt that seeing Gwyn's empty tomb and the dilapidated state of Anor Londo had enough of an emotional impact, but then they pulled several emotional sucker punches that conflict with the internal consistency of the game. Believing that Gwyndolin could have survived all of this time is difficult enough, but that a normal hollow (Darkmoon knight) and a giant (blacksmith) could have survived and their bodies not eventually have decomposed completely shatters any suspension of disbelief that I had left.

Maybe there's a misunderstanding about how much time has passed on my part, but I always assumed it was hundreds if not thousands of years per cycle and that there had been probably tens of cycles since the first one where Gwyn sacrificed himself to lengthen the life of the first flame. Thinking about it this way, it's silly that Anor Londo even exists partly in a state that it had in the first game, but I can at least suspend my disbelief up to this point. It's been so long that even the weather patterns changed but somehow the Darkmoon knight's body is still intact in Gwyn's tomb. Okay.

Did you put the cinders on the thrones?

Wiki said about -10 +30 invasion range

Nevermind. I forgot to talk to Siegbro after the battle.

mfw red tearstone+morion blade+power within invades

it's beautiful

Someone post the comic of the beginner rolling into a room and dying, then turtling his way through and then finally getting gud and rolling through everything the way he did before but acing everything

>invading in Irithyll Dungeon
>invade into a host with a phantom
>TWO Darkmoons get summoned
What the fuck, I haven't even been summoned once in either the Sentinels or Darkmoons.

"Softcaps vary from weapon to weapon" is the abridged version.

Every weapon I've tested hits its most significant softcap at 40.

But you know how in Bloodborne, softcaps were at 25 and 50? Well the equivalent to 25 in Dark Souls 3 changes around. Everything I've tested so far reaches 75% of its maximum scaling at 40 (except Refined weapons, which reach 70%, but still hit a softcap there), but below 40, it's all over the fucking place. For example, dagger gets 50% of its maximum scaling at, like, 15 points in a given stat, where most uninfused weapons will have ~20% of their max scaling at 15.

hello newfriend

you really expect me to read this shit?
what the fuck is wrong with you

What the fuck are those things anyway. They're given zero explanation, and they're one of the first things you encounter in the game. I figure they've got to be somehow important given that they introduce you to it in the tutorial but fucked if I know what the point of them is

what's a good low level invasion spiked mace build?

WHAT IS THE HARDCAP FOR LUCK RELATED TO BLEED

35 + HOLLOW INFUSION?

One of my glamour shots faggot try not to jack off to it too many times.

rate my twink build and my OCD inventory

aesthetic or autism? you decide

Which ending is your favorite?

So all the host needs to do is stand back and they win

Brilliant user

God dammit from.
Can't they ever make anything simple?

Couldn't upload it to youtube because of the song. I'm not sacrificing artistic integrity for more views by removing it.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5BN18-JQ8-OQTQ4dzlpZmFVV0k/view

>WP tier phantom range for horizontal attacks
>unparryable third R1 after 1.06 patch
>AR and speed

which reddit thread did you get this from

I'm not ready for it yet, but just in theory, would anyone be willing to trade me a nameless king armor set and NK swordspear? The set is not so important, but I'd love to play through the game with the swordspear from as early on as possible.

each cycle is actually only a few yearsevery time the flame waning all universes and timelines converge so people think that events that happened yesterday were years ago

30+ hollow infusion + hollow infusion

I'm gonna start hosting FFA FCs in an hour.

Yes.

Bleed and luck scaling keep benefiting past 40, but it's minimal and you'd need like 5 points of luck for 1 more point of bleed damage etc.

30-35 depending on how many hollow weapons you're gunning is a good amount.

WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU TELL ME GUNDYR'S HALBERD WAS SO GOOD I KILLED 4 HOSTS WITH PHANTOMS YESTERDAY IN CATACOMBS

Why the fuck is all the heaviest armour (havels, smough) so awful? Poise doesn't exist and the only resistances they're great with is strike. Gundyr's set is the best VS slashing and Cathedral Knight VS thrust. Just how many enemies are going to do strike to make dumping 60 points into vitality worth it?

I'm going to make a murder of crows using my Pickle-pee.

middle

I'm not underage, I was just questioning why he needed the age.
You generally only need to know age of the subjects when the survey is taken by a very large amount of people with differing ages (20~80).

In this case, I doubt there's grandpas browsing this general, or even people above 30. It's literally worthless data to have.
You won't find any meaningful pattern.

I'm gonna frame it and call it a bitch everyday.

Something Not-Seath's experiments created.