Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwup4ItqyNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for dendo

How to have fun playing carry?

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

How's Mason called now?

Team freedom is top 3 NA

How many times did they just say Win Condition?

nth for long games

posting in a waifu thread, I claim Luna!

Drink your soylent xD

I claim Mason!

The Drow in the OP has a better ass than Luna desu

You know as well as I do that you don't believe this anymore, and yet you post it in every thread

>Team Freedom
>Korean
>Mexican
>Pinoy
>BR
>some guy named EAGLE
DOTARDS

/beyondthesummit3
/beyondthesummit3

avoid the cancer

b-but I still do :/
I'm faithful.

> C L A I ME D

Feels good man

Look at your last hits and think "I can do better, fuck my team, the quota awaits! I NEED 1000 LAST HITS, just think of the fucking gpm"

Niggers :]

>Slacks and Sheever don't know Shelob

epic

who pronounces it shlob

>a couch so bad Slacks can carry it

LoTR sucks though

jelly of my waifu?

>a little banter
>caster's shit over themselves to see who can NA DOTO NA DOTO NA DOTO NA DOTO NA DOTO harder

>Ixmike playing CORE Abaddon

Is he Alberto Barbosa?

What happened to him btw?

I like Slacks desu

He has a game to lose

>it's an odpixel cast

YOU'RE ALL RETARDS

The way to enjoy playing carry is to pick a mid hero and play him on the safe lane

OD, my son

Get those fuckign chompers fixed, god damn

Why does grant have such an awesome voice? Why is he relevant again? What is his mmr? Did he place somewhere at ti?

>brits in charge of brushing their teeth

If I set my max FPS to 60 in the game, will it increase overall performance? Sometimes when someone uses a big particle effect such as alchemist using acid spray, my game skips or lags for a second. If I set to max FPS, will this improve? My game is usually running at around 100 FPS according to the in game command.

I'd give her something to moon ride if you know what I mean :^)

He doesn't. He isn't. 4k. No.

OD isn't bad. He would be 4.5 mmr if his team was better. He's only 3k because valve sucks and mmr system is corrupted.

Grant is the heart and soul of NA Dota

So that's why he's so shit?

>shit
>works at wal-mart
>banned on twitch repeatedly

I see what you mean

My computer can't even run dota at 5 fps and you're whining that you're getting 60. Jesus Christ. You must have at least 10k mmr with that gear right? Or you're probably a caster or something?

LMAO NADOTO XDD!!!!!

If my personality type is ISTJ, which hero should I play?

DOTURD UPDATE

WHAT'S IN IT?

it's just as bad to do it with excessive lighting to hide the details

>brushing teeth fixes odd tooth placement
americans in charge of biology

me :3

>nice partly cloudy day with a light breeze
>inside playing dota all day

nice

What the fuck is that? Are you game shitting? You should be shitting on NA DOTA the vocal minority and lolcow of dota 2

My processor is 8 years old man. What the fr-ck are you doing?

holy crap NA dota is so bad

whoever wins this is guarantueed last place

Can you not see the red marks on his gums that are probably diseased?

>The ISTJ personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population.

>>Literally being a pleb

CUTE

> Added the ability to lock items in your inventory to prevent them from combining with other items

Thanks reddit

>having shit teeth in the first place

and Im Norwegian you /int/ memer

is this some euro falseflag shit

>fire James
>invite GrandGrant
lamo

>keep it off the floor

Why?

ixmikes are fuckin doing it

I claim Nova!

Because it's dirtier down there of course

Ohhhh introverted? That's cute. What would you do if I tickled your tummy and rubbed you between your legs?

what would you do if i stomped your fuckign head into the ground retard

I would kill you, mentally ill faggot.

only if you are

Kiss your feet

>Score is 9-11

Why is this allowed?

better airflow

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

youd be losing a few teeth then fucko

R U D E

What's wrong with that?

Will units tossed by Tiny follow a teleporting target?

>>>Literally being a pleb

Making decisions based on facts, and logic and not FEELING a bunch of stupid illogical shit, then sticking to my logical plan, makes me a "pleb"? Yeah Ok. Have fun in no-facts land you fucking ENFP fucking loser. Have fun FEELING shit when you're lost in the wilderness getting ready to die. LMAO!

dotards

why aren't you playing the BEST stunner of 6.87?

>Team FREEDOM
Hahahahah 9/11
Americeks=cucked

>doesn't know what the word plebian actually means

ROFL

Which mids can be played as carries?

no, fag

I never played Void but I have a friend that builds Vanguard on him, is that standard?

our guys are doing it

>Vanguard SK
dotards?

It means "commoner" and has a negative connotation that implies lower-class peoples. i.e. the opposite of a patrician

>glimpse is not imbalanced

supports keep getting away with it

Nova is a boy though :3c

I'll lick the soles of your feet. They're connected to the nerves around your crotch. You'll love it

>mfw NA dota

I really shouldn't have to explain this to you

dykes on suicidewatch

BASED IXMIKE

>IXMike going for S&Y Abaddon
Carry..abaddon..?

Every time I think of mason I hear this in my head

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwup4ItqyNQ

it NA dota, who cares

a size 11 steeltoed boot in your mouth might be something thatd be nice to the nerves in your mouth buddy

my boi grant

Fuck this choose a MVP after every match making me restart dotard 2

Today I will remind them

>masturbating
What does the (what i assume is) german part say?

ember is still a shit hero

our young man Artour "R-Shitstain" is alive on our internet video stream website

>daedaloi
Yeah I stopped reading there thanks