/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_DrWtx6pp0&list=PLtQwvs0YaimJ2N-eTOyvUHFJW9AKQ7m6N&index=48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja a best

nice job

Battle scars improve waifus!

>being a cuck

I want to touch Kamui's eggs.

Olivia is best headcanon prostitute
Put Charlottefags in their place

>early shitters BOTH get BTFO simultaneously
>before either can shit out another thread based Charlotte comes-a running with the ON-TIME PROPER thread

Literally justice being served.

Mustafa did nothing wrong, Chrom is a murderous bastard

Can we have one Charlotte birthday thread where you don't make your waifu the focus pls? Thanks.

cumpeki

Literally anyone is better than Shitlotte

>Conquest stages
>Find the enemy hidden among green units
>Carefully move among rafts and utilize fliers in a winding, narrow battlefield

>Birthright stages
>Fly Cormui straight up and don't fight anything
>Have the new flying archer solo the stage

Conquest is leaving a much better impression on me so far

I wanna do a Revelations playthrough except everyone is maids/butlers

cum goes where?

Even *pauses* A Z U R A? Let's think about what you're saying /b/ro!

>another Charlotte thread for her birthday

Based OP.

Caeldori is not flat!
They are small! And that is perfect!

Azura isn't ugly like her so yes.

In her eyes.

Do you really have to taint BOTH of the birthday threads with this? Come on man, not cool.

Matoi > Tiamo.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_DrWtx6pp0&list=PLtQwvs0YaimJ2N-eTOyvUHFJW9AKQ7m6N&index=48

The best FE youtuber

desu it's a cucklotte thread so its not like it can get any worse.

shit tier waifu

>Rain
What would her wet body be like?
Hmmmmmmm

Soleil, is cute. Cute!
With Soleil's love of cute stuff and cute girls, do you think she realizes that she is, in fact a cute girl?
How do you think she'd take being called cute?

Please do not talk about my cute grandmother-in-law that way. She is a sexy-cute dancer, not a prostitute.

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

Wet.

>que attention whoring and le big butt samefag

>All my bond units are ninjas and samurai

Is it because these are the undisputed best talents? I'm looking for variety on my bond unit only run but I guess this works too

Fuck I wish the Peri!headand was canon now.

Like Olivia is nice and yay Awakening references but damn Periband is cute. CUTE!

going to felicia as soon as her shift starts! taking her to a private room! making her take her panties off! watching her trembling hands reach up her dress and peel her black panties off! sitting in a chair and having her kneel in front of you! looking into her watery eyes, and watching as her face turns a deep shade of red! felicia undoing your pants and letting your cock spring free! feeling her chilly breath on its tip! her blush deepening at the sight of it! making felicia jerk you off with her silken panties! her wrapping them around your member and gently stroking! watching the look of sadness seep into her calm facade! teasing er about how good she's gotten with her hands! felicia speeding up her strokes, hoping to get you off faster! making her lick your balls as she jerks you off! felicia gently sucking on them! cumming all over her panties! having her stand up and lift her skirt! telling felicia how perverted she is for getting so wet! rubbing her pussy and listening to her muffled moans! making her put on the semen-covered panties! looking at her tear-streaked face as she tries her best to get them on without getting semen on her leggings! listening to squeaks as she finally gets the garment on all the way! making her work the rest of the day with your sperm covering her pussy, sandwiched between it and her panties! felicia doing her best not to let it bother her! watching her awkwardly scurry away to do her daily duties!

>Lazlow wants an accessory so I give him the Emblem Shield since that's all I had free
>he actually acknowledges the item specifically instead of just giving a random one-off line
Neat.

It's not even her birthday though.

Why haven't you married Severa yet?

Solel is literal shit

If you give any of them (that is, Laslow, Odin, or Selena) the dragon feather, they chew you out or get straight up pissed off.

>marrying a tsundere

I like Hana

Why are you so angry?

He kinda sounds like Joel from vinesauce

WHY?
H
Y
?

Seriously, just tell me why man

>ugly as shit dyke
>Cute

Bags of sand

>give Selkie a hat
>she doesn't like it because she acknowledges it wouldn't go over her ears
>wears it anyway

What a dumb fox. I wonder what Kaden says though.

Do they? Cool. I never actually bothered giving them anything special. All my units get glasses when they want something to wear.

I sort of like both. I just headcanon that she switches them every now and again and that they were presents from her parents.

Odin doesn't even do it in a chuuni way. He little drops the chuuni to chew you out over it.

Rude

Hana is cute.

Does Hoshidan Unity and Quixotic affect Miracle?

Keep going.
I'm Rock hard

not gonna spam the thread with it, sorry. wait for next thread for next part.

Does anyone have the Kagero edit of Ophelia with huge knockers?

Still have Arthur, Laslow, Benny, Silas, Jakob and Kaze unmarried. Severa, Azura, Beruka, Peri and Charlotte are still available.

Who gets who? Which male remains a virgin?

Do we seriously need to see these edits reposted every thread?

Arthur/Charlotte
Laslow/Peri
Benny/Beruka
Silas/Severa
Kaze/Azura

mamma mia jakob

Oke, nice~~

>just beat Hoshido because I wanted to get it out of the way
>that BUY THE DLC and yippy skippy ending
>crawling through the beginning again
Nohr better be fucking worth it. I'm not even going to bother with Revelations.

What is the best class to use during the pillaging of Hoshido?

They should let you give them prisoners. I mean, there's a perfectly fine shrine maiden womb currently unoccupied among our ranks, go seed that shit up.

Selkie is adorable.
My folder of her has 150 images.
May be obsessed.

Leave Jakob unmarried.

Arthur/Severa
Laslow/Peri
Benny/Beruka
Kaze/Azura
Jakob/Charlotte (give him the best girl desu)

silas a shit

lucky, I only have 120. Then again, I haven't been actively hunting either.

He's a small guy.

Here you go, because I legitimately believe you don't have it.

You could just pick the "Path of Fates" option. You get to recustomize your Kamui down to boon, bane, and bonus class and it starts you off at Chapter 6

Arthur and Beruka. It triggers a certain shitposter here, so make sure you post their S-rank.

Hoshido is actually somewhat well contained, Nohr is even worse with the various untouched BUY THE DLC plotlines.

Is Mitama the thickest girl in the game?

Yep

For Shigure.

No I am.

Mitama is 2nd

For (You). Seriously, she produces the best physical Kana.

>Nina folder has 514
Nice

Wrong picture, sorry
Need to actually sort this stuff.

I miscounted
It's more like 170 now.

this looked fine before someone ruined it with waifu2x TWICE

Why is Hinoka!Selkie always the Selkie in fanart?
I've heard she's good genetics-wise but I still don't get how it's that popular.

>Charlotte!Dia

God, I love the lazy fucker but you shouldn't waste precious physical genes on him, give Charlotte to Cyrus for STRENGHT Sophie or make a bimbo Midoriko.

Only non-lewd stuff?

Thanks!

Because pairings that don't involve royals are unheard of
And the red stripe looks nicer than most of the alternatives

his name was never cyrus

How would Oboro act when she's pregnant with Kanna?

Bonus: How would she be during sex?

I've got YOU covered too

It's because the red stripe looks really cute in her hair.

Paisa is paisa.

I've got a few lewds here and there.

trip back on

First reply decides what Fates character I make an MS Paint meme out of.

Translation error. His name was always Silas. JP version in-game data refers to him as such.

Serenes fucked up and people actually gave Treehouse heat for it.

Odin

Sauce on lewds?
I don't find anything of her

;)

The outrealms are a silly place.

BIGGER THAN TAKUMI!

Shitposting aside, I really want to write an NTR smut. Help me decide who about. At the moment I'm feeling it with fates characters so keep it fates related. No boring obvious ones like Flora/Jakob.

I RLY FUCKING WANT TO BANG HER

I write Cyrus unconsciously because the serenes patch is the only version I have played.

Hans fucking your waifu