/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Last thread: Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/biw4ew
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo
strawpoll.me/10101468
poal.me/wta1yq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for despair, despair, despair!

Second for best boy

Only the top class of women here.

Chiaki is the best! Nothing will peruse me to unlove her! She's kind, beautiful and loyal! Even when I fall into the pits of despair I know that she'll always be there for me to set my future! I love Chiaki!

Fat disgusting bitch

This is a very bizarre general to be in, it's filled with dead and comatose people.

Uncalled for

2! 4! 6! 8!

Chiaki is really great!

/teameffort/

Should I just scale down action difficulty , I literally just can't stand some minigames.

Makoto is really short.

Chiaki is not fat!

Been looking for this one, thanks.

>Not playing on minimum action difficulty and maximum logic difficulty

That's the power of teamwork. Love this. I hope DR3 shows something like this if they wake up

Ehh, they're tolerable.

This post reminds me I have to do a Mean/Mean playthrough of DR1 one day.

So with the memory erasure method, sure it gets rid of all the memories of the DR1 cast about the time they spent at Hope's Peak, but what about those memories right before the cut off point? It didn't seem like Makoto noticed when he woke up that his memories of an hour ago were really hazy like they were hugely long-term.

So does it literally shunt longterm memories from that time back up to fill the space left by the cut-out memories?

>you will never suck chihiro's cute, feminine penis
>you will never tie him up, wrap a gag around his mouth and tease his cock with a vibrator
>you will never hear his cute, girly moans as you're vigorously pounding his boypussy
>you will never force him to wear slutty and revealing outfits for you
>you will never make him into your girly fucktoy
>you will never hear him beg for a rough fucking
>you will never wake up in the morning to the sight of him sucking your cock like a good boy

U L T I M A T E D E S P A I R

PSA:

Mikan took advantage of a mentally incompetent person.

Isn't there more of pics like this?

Why are they all so mean to best girl?

So? That pales in comparison of all the shit UD did.

Literally all of them are mass-murderers.

And people say Kyousuke is in the wrong for wanting them dead

Not now!

I really hope they go back to the first person view in the third game, the flash game like qwerty module in the second always bugged me.

SOON
WE'LL GET DR3/V3 NEWS
AND THIS WILL ALL END

>you will never rub Ibuki's back after she finishes a grueling guitar practice session
>you will never cook dinner for her while she excitedly tells you how stoked she is for your delicious cooking
>you will never listen to her regale you with ideas for new songs between happily scarfing down the food you made her
>you will never wind down together, her head on your shoulder, your arm wrapped around her while watching metal band documentaries on TV
>you will never run her a hot bubble bath while she complains that it's too bad the tub is so small because it'd be more fun to take one together
>you will never ambush her coming out of the bath wrapped in nothing but a towel and bearhug her from behind, burying your nose in her wet, freshly-conditioned hair while she complains how cold she is
>you will never lay in bed spooning her, the sound of her light snoring lulling you to sleep

FUCKING

KILL

ME

KILLMEKILLMEKILLMEKILLMEKILLME

Kyousuke will kill Ibuki

poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/biw4ew

Why is Hiyoko not last

Best girls don't come last

This guy is my bro.

Chill, Ibukifriend.

Ibuki wouldn't want to see you all mopey, would she? C'mon, put some pep in your step!

right so why is Hiyoko not last

Well said user

Get better taste Sayakafag

Because Sayaka and Akane exist.

Why would two people assume I'm a Sayakafag for shitting on Hiyoko? Sayaka has like 1% of the vote and no connection to Hiyoko, genuinely curious.

Also Akane and Sayaka > Hiyoko

He's probably a bad Mikan or the bad Ibuki fan. Likes to start fights.

Hiyoko blows though. Look who is last. A mean-spirited ugly loli. Except Monaca is actually interesting unlike Hiyoko.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.
Because Monaca is a thing.

>Also Akane and Sayaka > Hiyoko

Irrelevant opinion confirmed

He's probably a Mikanfag yeah. Sayakafag too in a way.

But you have shit taste

BTFO again Sayakafag

I wish waifuing a loli would be a criminal offense

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

Why do people bother with the polls. It's just ran by Chiakifags

Or one who abuses airplane mode to rack up votes

Why are these color coordinated so well? Chiaki's the color of her vest. Junko's the color her hair is depicted as sometimes in fan art. Kyoko's purple, her primary color. Etc. Was this intentional?

I'll have you know I only voted for Chiaki twice

I'm a Hiyokofag but it makes sense as to why she would win. She's the Ultimate Gamer so she's easy to like by her talent alone for most people and then the game gives her so much focus and a rather sad ending. The game really tries to make you care for her the most.

I voted for Chiaki exactly once.

>one who abuses airplane mode to rack up votes

Ooooh, so that's why Hiyoko isn't in last place

>character I don't like is winning
>IT'S RIGGED

It would be the other way around stupid

My Niggah you cool with me.

>anons bitching about waifu in general
>IT'S FUN

the other way around being Hiyokofag(s?) cheated the poll to avoid the inevitable clean last place loss

>I'm a retard

Well at least you tried Mikanfag

Best to ignore that user, they'll just keep fighting.

They'll all pull an youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo in DR3, Depressionfag.
Relax.

Second-to-next comment decides who we over-analyze for the next two hours

Lets look at the facts here. The other two lolis in the poll are at 0% despite having way better designs and personalities than Hiyoko. It is very unlikely that Hiyoko should have more than 1 or 2 votes and yet she has 15. Clearly cheating is afoot.

AWAKEN! MAI WAIFUS

Jin Kirigiri.

Who ruffled his giris

Stop moving goalposts Mikanfag

How did he suspect that Mukuro was an Ultimate Despair but still let her in the school

Stop manufacturing inaccurate poll results Hiyokofag

Who is the best Dangan Ronpa character?
Pic Related its Him.

Hmm

Why?

>Sometimes, people who search for themselves somehow go off in a faraway unknown direction. Their true selves... won't be found anywhere like that. Because the person you are right now, right here, is always who you really are. The you that is changing everyday... that is your true self. The way to finding yourself... I think is basically accepting a self that is continually changing. Even including your troubled self who worries about who you are, that is you.
>Someday... I want to play music with someone who trusts me as much I trust them... That's always been Ibuki's dream. I think believing that dreams come true as long as you believe is the first step toward fulfilling your dreams! All you gotta do is believe.

Maybe user. But I'd like to believe that she'd also understand that I'm just being me, and that I have accepted me for who I am, even if that me is troubled. Because that me also has a dream, and that dream is to one day play music with Ibuki, and to trust her as deeply as she trusts me.

I feel that she, of all people, might understand the feeling of crushing despair that is holding a dream in your heart and nothing ever changing. All I can do is believe, but my beliefs alone don't numb this pain.

Because she was an Ultimate. Same reason he knew about genocider and let her in despite being a serial killer. Because Syo was the Ultimate Murderous Fiend. Jin can't help but love Ultimates.

Because Jin is retarded

That Poal poll is the old busted, this Strawpoll is the new hotness

strawpoll.me/10101468

Hajime
Why? Self-inserts for panty collecting.

You're a fucking retard it's crazy

Fair enough.

Rock on, friend. I'm rooting for you.

Ignoring the stylish hoodie, because he cucks so many ultimate's during trials.

This is the same guy who didn't have a problem with a boy getting brain surgery so he could become Ultimate Hope

Jin loves talent

He lets criminals like Fuyuhiko and Mondo in along with murderers like Syo.

this is the most disappointing answer possible

I'm glad I've added to your daily quota of despair.

But Junko says there's a difference between disappointment and despair in 1-6

Makoto is a faggot who gets no bitches

How important do you think the Hope vs Despair theme is to Dangan Ronpa? Could it be DR without ir, or with a slightly different conflict?

Well he seemed to genuinely care about the well being of his students and the school along with his daughter so you gotta give him that. He's not as corrupted as the sterling committee is implied to be.

It would certainly be weird and possibly make me a little hesitant but it might be able to work out depending on what the different conflict is, not that I can think of a alternative that would work. As long as it keeps that big focus on characters, friendship and companionship during tough/deathly times it has a chance.

Hmmm... What about Order vs Chaos?

Thank you, friend. I'll make sure to hook you up with VIP tickets to one of Ibuki's and my concerts in Heaven.

Chaosh ish a ladder

to be frank I don't think DR needs Hope vs. Despair. What it needed was to explain a few things
1. What type of person would control Monokuma
2. Why is nobody coming to rescue the participants in the killing game
3. Why does the person/organization that is running this killing game have so many resources

the Hope vs. Despair thing kinda filled that role in different aspects. But so long as you can explain those things you don't really need it. On the other hand, without that dichotomy great characters like Junko or Nagito wouldn't really work

Sorry friend, I'm not gonna be checking out if I can help it.

I'm planning for immortality.

But if I end up there anyway, I'll be sure to pay you two a visit.

Here is a poll with no Chiaki to rig the votes.

poal.me/wta1yq

But I don't wanna have sex with a man

>You will never be gentle with her
Why live?

Well he wasn't lying about there not being a Chiaki.

>implying you need to be gentle when she won't feel anything. She's taken too much dick for that.

>Here is a poll with the waifu I know is better than mine not available as an option

I didn't even vote in the waifu poll. I would like it if you do not jump to conclusions.

I want to love Chiaki!

Page 10 huh.

Next post decides who we talk about. I'll talk about anybody.

why is Chiaki such a snoozehead

Probably to give her an individualistic trait so she'd blend in more with the Remnants of Despair. Though why Chihiro thought it'd be a good idea to make her a conventionally attractive nerdy girl who could easily have somebody fall in love with her and then fall into despair when they find out she isn't real is beyond me.