Mass Effect General - /meg/

JANITOR PLS READ: DO NOT DELETE - THE MERGED THREAD WAS CREATED BY A SHITPOSTER - NO ONE FROM /dag/ or /meg/ WANTS TO MERGE edition

MEG's updated updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/0326Anr2

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Dcz9c76M6RU

In this thread:

>massive foam party
>waifus
>foaming everything
>straight love

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamejolt.com/games/mass-game/145434
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N._K._Jemisin
youtube.com/watch?v=eUtjeVL58yY
youtube.com/watch?v=A2TvGQ6TzjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liara best waifu.

>there are people that actually dispute this
she is so perfect

Will this one go unpurged?

hopefully

Trannys pls stay in the infinite meme board

If janitor-san has gone to sleep.

also futas, and faggots, you got your own little containment board now, thanks.

let's just imagine ME:A
WHICH IS GOING TO BE RELEASED IN LESS THAN A YEAR
will be good. what then?

>WHICH IS GOING TO BE RELEASED IN LESS THAN A YEAR
Doubt it

I cant even imagine that because the thought of it reviving the flair of the universe is so absurd it is impossible.
Ea/BW and good quality games dont form a connection in my head anymore, it is like a primal defense mechanism against marketing bullshit.

I know. It's going to be atrocious but the Biodrones will lap it up and ask for more.

Nope.

Honestly, I will most likely pirate the game and play it just to see if Shepard is mentioned in any way and to see Liara and what role she will play. If it doesnt satisfy my lust for more Mass Effect I will just drop it and only play the old games.

Also I want to see how bad BW manages it to fuck up.

Got a bit lonely there posting all that degenerate stuff all by yourself? How does it feel to realize that nobody is interested in the shit you post?

you should ask yourself that exact question every single time you post here.

Not me, bud.

>"You will play a human, male or female, though that’s actually not the character you saw in the trailer"
Then who the hell is this guy

Well you had your own little NSFW /meg thread where i couldnt even post without getting banned and still you came back here. I wonder why.

Tacticool operator.

shepard

Shepurd was exploded when he decided to take direct control over the reapers.

after the resurrection shit of ME2 that BW pulled of, this is totally possible

control is a meme ending
so is synthesis

but wouldnt he control the reapers to recreate herself to come back to Liara? wouldnt shepard be immortal anyway?

Ah, the meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme

t. memer

please no

So his consciousness still exists? A consciousness that could possibly be transferred to a body?

Of course Destroy is canon ending, so that all doesn't matter anyway.

>Of course Destroy is canon ending
Says who?

Everyone with more bainpower than an amoeba

But that rules you out, autist.

Bain?

im highly intelligent you dropout

good one.

night meg

night WESTERN

if no eye-holes, how see

Some sci-fi series have full-faced helmets that use cameras to allow the user to see what the fuck he's doing, with, I'd assume, a sceen on the inside of the helmet showing everything.
Question is only how you get depth in the image without the parallax of your eyes. You're watching a screen showing the object, not the object itself.

You'd also have to wonder why the helmet covers your eyes, but not your goddamn mouth.

>posting pictures of a meme romance on /meg
shiggy

>posting pictures of a cancer romance on /meg
diggy

>There is going to be a prequel novel
I wonder if it's going to be as shitty as the other ME books

>prequel novels

I fucking hate those.
>Let's not show, nor tell, what happened prior to the game, let's have them buy a shitty book instead.

It's like Crysis.
>Oh, hey, we killed the mothership and now we're going back for Prophet on the island. Can't wait to play as Nomad again!
>Lel, no, you went through a time portal in a book you never heard of and died, so now you play as some random dead guy in a nanosuit who becomes Prophet. Good luck!

>in a different nanosuit

Forgot that part.

I always imagined the section of the helmet covering the eyes functioned as method of presenting an overlay using a material that is only transparent from one direction. So you could have an overlay that for instance flashed red when out of ammo, without informing an enemy who catches a glimpse of your face.

>Caring about Crysis's story

Top kek

>bought this for muh sci-fi fix
>spent all day trying to learn how to play it
>still confused
fun times /meg/

>Question is only how you get depth in the image without the parallax of your eyes
same way current vr headsets work, each eye gets its own screen

the main inconsistent part is that they no matter where they put the cameras it's gonna be really disorienting because at best, if they put the cameras directly in front of your eyes at the exact same distance apart, you're still seeing from the perspective of a few inches further ahead than normal. i guess maybe you could become used to it but then every when you take the helmet off again you're re-disoriented

fun fact though; there have been experiments done where they gave people mirrored glasses to wear (all the time) that turned their vision completely upsidedown. in a really short timeframe, i forget exactly but something like a few days to maybe a couple weeks, they had completely adapted to it and said everything felt normal. upon taking the glasses off they again felt like everything was upsidedown again with a similar re-adjustment period.

It looks solid as fuck, though, why not just make it like a visor that only let's it through in one direction?

I don't think it'd work the same as a VR headset.

just the part about how you get depth perception, you show each eye a different image. i didn't mean the tech would function the same way

tell more about it.

Is anyone aroused?

Absofruitly.

how are you FriEndly Men This fine Utopian afteRnoon?

pretty good all things considered

remove!

I've just finished creating MASS GAME demo! It's an interactive visual novel game. In such games you can follow the story, interact with different characters and get multiple endings, based on your choices.

FREE DOWNLOAD (PC/MAC):
gamejolt.com/games/mass-game/145434

It's NSFW, so be advised!

During this short game your hero will travel to "Omega" space station on the outskirts of the Terminus Systems and attempt to have some good time with sexy girls and alien girls in the "Afterlife" nightclub. Your every choice matters, so do your best to unlock all five endings of this visual novel!

Endings to unlock:

Amanda
Hanna
Asari Liria
Quarian girl
Lonely hero
MASS GAME demo has been posted on GameJolt and you are welcome to try it out!
Thank you all greatly for sharing my love and passion for the amazing universe of Mass Effect, created my wizards from Bioware!

>drunk
>wary of viruses
>click download with the intent to scan
>70+mb
>somehow finishes downloading instantly

i'm fucking baffled here, my connection is good but not 70Mb/s good

You know, installing mods can be a surreal experience

Mass Effect fields.

I'd expect it to work like the inside of Iron Man's helmet. Motion tracking, depth projection, high refresh rate to match the human eye etc. Things that would compensate for the lack of depth and the camera placement.

half-transparent material?

it's written by a woman, so probably.
>won the 2011 Sense of gender award

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N._K._Jemisin

>I fucking hate those.
same here usually, but I'm reading one right now (Gauntlgrym, which is apparently the prequel novel for the Neverwinter game), which I didn't even know it's a prequel until halfway in and it's the exception to the rule, it's really good.
Never played the game though so I wouldn't know how close it is to the game.
that being said it's part of the Legend of Drizzt and written by its sole writer so you'd expect to fit more into that than into a game.

is it on sale? never mind it isn't. you paid €55 for that?

it's a huge galaxy-size RTS. most stuff happens automated, but you can take part in everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=eUtjeVL58yY

>FEMTUR
>afternoon
>Australian
remove now!

>implying femtur-loving faggots are australians and not turkroches

how dare you

So we're back to business as usual? Good.

Man, I want to hear more about the new Dawn of War.

Apparently base building is back. More huge armies, elite and titan units. Normal units get upgraded through veterancy, new cover system. Everything sounds good. I just really want to see some of the gameplay stuff.

We should really become sci-fi general and just sever all ties with Bioware, specifically

We also got a new video for Inquisitor Martyr yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2TvGQ6TzjQ

It's an ARPG like Diablo with tactical WH gameplay. The prospect of loot is intriguing.

they're really pressing onto the video games market again

Gaems Werkshep?

>that Sheev spin
Why the hell am I laughing?

Characters like rosalina really don't fit well with characters that have less cartoonish proportions.

thread didnt get deleted again i see
be honest, you got a bit nervous yesterday with the merge.

top video. and yes, GW. they always have periods of nothing and then periods of 3-4 games pressing onto the market around the same time.
at least that's how it feels to me.

rosalina doesn't fit in there

>that steel floor melting away as the canister explodes

Cool.

>Lara Croft in Mass Effect
>walking around with short shorts and crop tops/cyan swimsuit

Fug yes. I could even pretend the neoprene wetsuit was just the underarmour of a hardsuit (softsuit, now, I guess).

it's like Mass Effect should have been

>not treat them they way they did the asari

I don't get it, why wouldn't a species that looks female use their looks?

because logic has to stop where the poster's feelings end.

>I only play the game for the romance

>being a console player doesnt help either.

is that bait?

I'm assuming she means that she can't mod it.

eh, femshep and jack doesnt fit anyway.
miranda on the other hand would make a great hardcore lesbian with a leather and latex fetish.

>Miranda
>lesbian

Nope.

ohh yes my friend, it was even intended but it was cut due to concerns about another outrage in the bigoted christian community of U ASS of A

Literally everyone was intended to be bi.
>complains about bigots
>hates niggers

This. I'm not sure myself but apparently the dialog-files are still there

what is wrong with hating niggers?

I don't really get that either. guess he isn't open-minded enough.

And faggots, I forgot those.

i hate flaming faggots like you, not gay people