/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age and Bioware General #946

JANITOR PLEASE DO NOT DELETE edition

Previous: News:
>Daddy is gone, he left us for Beamdog
>M ASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA leaked details
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1144160
>The White March – Part 2, the second expansion to Pillars of Eternity, was released on February 16, 2016 (IT'S HERE)
>Obsidian is working on Tyranny, a fantasy RPG where you're the bad guy - should be out later this year
>Curry Thunder still not fired

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/sLhvksnE
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/UFaZuPsv

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Complaining

>Yar I'm a piratefag, help me break the law!
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzqpBc4MrAMXY0h3NGh1dVduYmc/view
daitools.freeforums.org/save-game-editor-t421.html

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/+/meg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=i381VcMpoMQ

Friendly reminder that multithreadism doesn't work

Is it just me or do CJ from GTA:SA and Morrigan in Origins have very similar looking faces?

comparison

>I'm playing as a dalish elf in origins and guess who i romanced ;3c

A return to normalcy?

Home, sweet home.

What does he smell like?

would you rather have a trebuchet or your waifu?

Fresh leather, sweat, cheap shitty alcohol, some french sweets and wet dog.

Why wet dog?

>3 posters

it's always slow at this hour, and it's compounded by the silliness earlier
maybe that user who posts screenshots will show up soon

Even Meredith-user has abandoned us.

don't talk like that! everything will be alright as long as we can hold out until the other thread 404s...

LOL

Zevran is NOT for women...

And Isabela raped him for years, sure.

>other thread keeps getting bumped

> I am Morrigan, Guardian of the Korcari Wilderness

Are there even any black elves in the games?

Hello?

post belfies

you first cutie

>tis cold in my tent nigguh

>bandz a make her get in the tent

>I've seen some shit

my ear is COMPLETELY clogged

assuming you mean with earwax and not cock or something they sell little kits for that, with a little turkey-baster like bulb and some stuff to dissolve the wax

>and not cock

I SAW THAT

Meredith did nothing wrong.

He returns!

she talked about me mum

i'll bash er fookin ead in

Meredith-user!

I hope this lasts

liara???

may be dead but every once in awhile when you nudge it it makes noise as air is expelled from the corpse

Anybody here play Knight of the Old Republic?

I picked it up in a steam sale today (along with some other Star Wars games) I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it since it was only two-fitty. I wanted to see if it was as bad as people said.

KotOR (single player RPG) is great. It's TOR (MMO) that's shit

what's love got to do with it?!

Oh I see. So I'm guessing I wont have any regrets then.

Not at all. It's a very good game. You should play the sequel once you finish

Yeah, I picked up both of them up. Thanks, by the way.

I'd like to think that Varric just made up the spooky ghost house part of the tale just to see if cass would buy it

>and then there was a shadow on the floor of a chest that wasn't there since the last time we reused this map! wooOOooOOoooOOoo

>that one guy who keeps bumping the meme thread from 10

>ends up that all the asset re-use is because varric is just terrible at describing scenery

>"so we wen't to fenris' mansion"
>"what did it look like"
>"I don't know seeker, a mansion's a mansion what am I an architect?"

Oh thank jesus OP, I thought that was the end

We aren't in the clear as long as the other thread exists

Could you please stop? I'll say thank you if you do...

We should drop /bwg/ from the title for a while if that happens so that no shithead can go "umm /meg/ belongs in a bioware general ;)"

i'm suprised anyone uses paged viewing on Veeky Forums. wouldn't you just open the catalog and find your preferred general? who cares if this shitshow pops up on page 1

until this merge/no-merge business is concluded i'm postin in any dragon age thread that has at least one other user pumping the life support.

>i'm suprised anyone uses paged viewing on Veeky Forums. wouldn't you just open the catalog and find your preferred general? who cares if this shitshow pops up on page 1
A thread on page 10 is going to 404 soon. So if a thread no one is posting in continually gets bumped up from 10, it isn't going to die. That's what's happening in the merged thread

I dunno wtf to tell you user. I moved over to here from the merged thread because THAT one was dead, then unbeknownst to me until you initially responded to me it had a temporary revival, which now seems to have abated. and I don't know whether I'm even pro or anti-merge. and since (believe it or not) there's at least two of us here (three counting you) i'm not solely in charge of the death.

so I will soldier on in both threads until consensus is reached

This thread is slow because /dag/ is always slow at this hour. There is no more merge, /meg/ has their own thread that they're using

that what I figured, and why I continued to post here until I was called out for bumping the 'meme thread'.

unless the guy just means "let /dag/ die forever" in which case, over my dead franchise.

that, and as dead as /dag/ is, talking about bioware's other games besides mass effect is so much more rare that there's really no reason whatsoever for them to have a collective general. if someone wants a NWN thread, they can put it on /v/, it'll get more play there anyway

I hate when games do this. I already quicksave every six seconds, stop reinforcing my terrible habit.

I think it was one of the fallout games that had a loading screen tip saying "Beware of power-outages, save often!" or something similar, where I was like "well fuck, thanks. I hadn't thought of that before but i'll be sure to have it be a nagging worry forever now"

kek. probably just a coincidence but

>this scene, anders is secretly planting a bomb
>grand cleric to anders: I hope you found a balm

muh homophones

This post is dedicated to Fen'Harel

1 0

I hope we get a qt slave femqunari companion
Dwarf Shale would also be nice

Let's merge with /bsg/ so that Liz can be officially added to the waifu roster

>/bsg/

do you remember elizashrimp? I made that.

Do you think Morrigan was a gentle lover to Alistair?

not in the slightest. she hatefucked the shit out of him and made him her bitch and he loved every second of it

Would you still love your waifu if she had crossed eyes?

she looks more wall-eyed than cross-eyed in that pic

regardless, many blue babies confirmed

>wall-eyed
heh, never heard that term before

yep, total opposite of cross-eyed, eyes facing outward rather than inward. actually a real life condition for some people. pretty sure there's a dragon-age character called wall-eyed sam.

if you've ever read the discworld novels, nobby nobbs courts a lady fishmonger with a severe case of it, to the point that she's nicknamed "hammerhead" (like the shark)

Can somebody help me stop spilling my spaghetti

only you can do that. the trick is to stop caring about if your spaghetti is spilled in the first place. once you stop giving a shit, your spaghetti will spill less in the first place, and when it does, the people who are worth your time will gravitate towards you, and you will recolonize the ones who aren't worth it.

if you try to be cool, you never will be. coolness is achieved by not giving a fuck about what others think. cool guys dont look at explosions.

>recolonize

what the fuck is auto-correct doing. is that even an actual word?

>recognize*

>/dag/nas in change of giving advices about how to be a cool man

you might be surprised. I'm a huge autist, never asked a girl out on a date, but I've still managed to have a half-dozen 7/10+ girlfriends and gotten laid more times than that by just pretending to not give a fuck. "fake it til you make it" is quite effective. pretend confidence for long enough and eventually you'll have it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

kek what helps me sleep at night now is alcohol. i couldn't fucking be bothered to lie about this shit to strangers on the internet. I'lve long since lost the appeal of young-guy-who-doesn't-care with age, but i'll never stop advocating it to nerdy youths who don't know any better. it totally fucking works.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

godspeed, broken record-chan

Whatever he--- You're welcome.

at this point i'm totally lost on what YOUR point even is. do you think i'm lying, do you think i'm wrong, do you think i'm deluded, the list goes on

I don't care.

so it was all just shitposting then? then fine, you rused me good since i tried to respond seriously.

For what purpose?

>For what purpose?
uh, do you mean "why did i try to respond seriously"?

because I would like to inform (younger) losers like myself how to become somewhat less losers, because it's pretty easy to do so with the right mentality

I see, and you are the living and breathing (and drinking) antithesis to that

sure, fine. if that's how you want to view me, go right ahead. I'm just glad you now understand what and who it is you're judging.

I'd rather be judged as a pathetic piece of shit by someone who has all the available information than be thought a cool guy who doesn't know shit about me.

after your judgement of me, do you still disagree with my assessment of what it takes to be cool? i.e. if you try to be cool you never will be?

I'm objectively the coolest here

oh yeah? where's your screenshot? git gud

Is Dragon age books any good?

Just as shit as the games

Happy May the 4th, /digbwag/!

May the 4th be with you user ;-)

Thom's unwashed thighs...

Epic post