/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHC85XWII7E
youtube.com/watch?v=czb_CZfWko8
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75380/?
youtube.com/watch?v=FOIWFC5Q7Ao
youtu.be/oUxyh1HTssU
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75415/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905?
youtube.com/watch?v=8o01RnbYJK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brodual is a legit Mod reviewer.

Damn nasal congestion, it feels like I'm going to die every time I breathe.

Whatcha listening to, /tesg? As for me, in commemoration of the annihilation of El Rato... youtube.com/watch?v=VHC85XWII7E

youtube.com/watch?v=czb_CZfWko8

>installed enboost
>set fixlag=true in enboost
>compressed all the textures in skyrim and the expansion with ddsopt
>only install mods I can't live without (carriage,combat mods, perks)
Anything else I should do to improve my overall fps?

buy a better video card

I'm on a laptop though.
>inb4 buy a PC
No.

do you listen to anything other than queen songs?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75380/?

Also celebrating the great extermination here.

youtube.com/watch?v=FOIWFC5Q7Ao

Then you will never increase your fps and must accept your fate!

youtu.be/oUxyh1HTssU

Of course, I listen to WWE entrance themes too.

you're pretty much screwed, lower your resolution, accept that it ain't gonna be perty and drop your textures to 512k at least (probably lower). Don't install anything too script heavy if your cpu is shit. your video is likely what's going to kill you in the end. keep your load order small - VERY small, you might want to re-think what is a 'must have'.

I'm afraid that this is a fact

>switch to 2h weapon
>realize how useful shield is
wow wee!

>implying i would surrender to fate
Surely, there must be another way.

trust me, there isn't

Can anyone recommend any good dunmer followers? Already have Atvir Dres.

Saw a good one on tesgeneral but the author must have removed it.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75415/?

Why is Japan able to make male qts but we can't?

>lower your resolution
It runs slower on lower resolution though. I know it's strange. But that's how it is.

Eyes allow for extra attention to detail

what's the max amount of esps you can have in your load order ?

switch to window mode...???

Nah. I already improve my fps by 7 using the compressed textures. I'm sure there is a way.

Why does japan like low res textures? It seems to be a recurring theme with their mods. The meshes are always good but the textures are so bad.

Is there a way to remove Schlongs of Skyrim mid playthough without restarting? I get the feeling I should be using Better Males instead since I had to remove all the sexlab stuff but I'm like level 22 and I really don't want to have to restart again.

>Take Poet facegeom
>Slap male armors on it

I spent almost 2 years trying to find one, you truly are screwed, don't believe me if you want and waste your time if you care to. You have a 'testing' machine and a modding machine for a developer while traveling who doesn't care what they're looking at who literally loads void rooms to load their meshes into to check them out. The playability on that thing isn't there, it will NEVER be there. On my (albeit crappy laptop) I was lucky to get 15 fps iirc, usually ran around 10. Integrated video cards won't work with Skyrim, you are shit out of luck I'm afraid.

Not everyone is graphic whore

Post eye contact

why is that man angry at that lizard

We will see user, we will see.

Ok.

because that lizard isn't where he's supposed to be which is at docks

learn to merge plugins and you'll get a lot more, but the game has a hard cap of 255.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905?

Is he employed at the docks?

Because he doesn't know him. Doesn't know if he's lookin' for trouble. The last thing the Black Briars need is someone poking their nose in their business.

why would you need a third party program to do that when MO can already merge shit?

good luck, you'll need it! :-P

I truly hope you prove me wrong.

where else would he be? that's the only place he a lizard belongs to

MO can't merge esp, dumbass.

Except it can't.

then what does the merge option do?

>signing on with the Blades
>getting free shit from the other Blades
>buying a jinksword and other equalizers from Wayn
>signing on the with the Mage's Guild
>jacking all of Galbedir's soul gems and her limeware when she isn't looking
I've done it all dozens of times and even then this part of my early game routine in Morrowind never gets old.

youtube.com/watch?v=8o01RnbYJK0

when/where do you see this?

the only 'merge' option I've ever seen in MO is when you're reinstalling a mod. It asks you if you want to overwrite it or merge it - merge it will simply leave the original mod files in the folder, but overwrite the new files on top of them - so if you have configuration settings etc, it will leave them there intact but still reinstall the mod.

ok, so what else should I do with the booru to make it more usable for people?

Do you like her again yet...

her facial features are still too high-up on her head

dude stop make a new character already

post more pixel on it

Does merging plugins improve performance in anyway, or does it just allow you to have more than the limit?

I already moved them down back when someone else said that a while ago. Just because she has a slightly long chin doesn't mean her face is too high up. I'd rather have a long chin than a big forehead.

No.

It does. But it's very hard to get it right.

just gib new follower so i can fill her with soul gems like the rest of them i keep on the bryn farm

man trying to please /tesg/ is like trying to herd cats, shit ain't happening man

Is there somewhere with like a list of mods that are safe to merge together? I know how to do it, and the general idea of mods you should merge together, but I don't want to fuck it up.

>man trying to please /tesg/ is like trying to herd cats
I like cats.

why's everybody want me to post screenshots of different characters. D:

You are telling me.

I need help with adapting her new version to a follower. It seems like it's not as simple as it used to be with all of the new mods she utilizes.

If they aren't going to like her no matter what I'd at least like it if they didn't say mean things. I don't bully other waifus and husbandos because I appreciate the unique quirks everyone brings to the table with their own personal creations. I think that's what makes it so enjoyable. Seeing what other people made and sharing what you made.

it only allows you to have more than the limit. the limit doesn't change, you're still capped at 255, but there's no reason why you can't join all those armor mods together into one or take a mod with a ton of updates and join all the updates into one mod, etc... then you're only using one esp slot instead of all those armor mods taking up multiple slots or the four updates that came with that one mod and joining them together. you can literally join all your mods together into a few mods instead, but you have to also keep the 'modular' aspect as well because mods get updated and you don't want to re-join everything back together again - this is where it gets tricky.

the link I gave you to that merging program does. it will tell you what's safe to merge and what can be tricky. it's a WIP, but it works great imo (albeit I haven't used it much yet, but I understand it enough regardless). I've join many mods together already, it's simple enough, just play with it and you'll see.

did you miss out on what bullying is in elementary school

people mock you if they get a rise out of you

if you don't react they get bored and move on

>tfw I bullied the class bully in elementary school

No I got bullied relentlessly school and I'm somehow still getting bullied in my late twenties, just it's online now.

>No I got bullied relentlessly school and I'm somehow still getting bullied in my late twenties, just it's online now.
relentlessly in school*

well hey, if elementary schools can figure it out, you can too

that's the ticket user

It's because you give a good reaction that just makes their dick hard to bully you even more.

>tfw I consider bullying as playing around when I was a kid

Because that man is always angry.
His job is running around and looking mean.

maybe stop being such a cuck bitch and people will stop bulling you, faggot

Even if I ignore it they'll never stop fishing for replies so I'll still be getting bullied no matter what.

hello /tesg/

Hi user!

kys

Can we not make this a discussion about me? I just wanted to ask if people liked her again yet because I made some minor tweaks to her face again. I don't want to turn this into a discussion about me getting bullied.

do you think they invented buttons during this period?

hi

The key is to show people how irrelevant their taunting is. Their bullshit has no power without your reaction, so stop giving them one.

It's a bit hard to tell if I've gotten everything right when I get a ton of negative feedback that doesn't really tell me much other than "it's shit" essentially.

Personally I think she's quite faithful to her original iteration just with better "graphics" now. I'm not opposed to make slight alterations but only slight ones. It's just a bit baffling when I get people telling me it's shit and to go back to the old face when this is almost 1:1 her old face and the body is pretty much like the old one just with more polygons. So like, the boobs and butt don't have sharp corners at some spots, they're nice and round.

i have no idea what your actually talking about, i jumped in at the part where you were being a little bitch. link to question

post chatlogs

Here What?

I think he means here, retardanon.

who cares what others think? make her the way you're happy with her, then move on.

no one can satisfy everyone, especially in this god forsaken thread - you're just beating a dead horse.

>who cares what others think? make her the way you're happy with her, then move on.

Part of what I find fun is making something that other people enjoy too. I'd say that's the biggest motivator for me. It's a nice feeling when someone really enjoys something you spent a lot of time making.

Reminder that Tiber Septim is a bitch for conquering Tamriel using a giant mech powered by his battlemage's sould instead of more glorious and heroic ways.

Check the tree LOD and grass range values in your ini. Also think about lowering :
fLODFadeOutMultObjects=
fLODFadeOutMultItems=
You will get pop in but may save lots of frames if cpu is a problem (it is for me and I save like 10-15 frames).

The people actually potentially interested in her are already happy enough with her and would rather you make her look how you want her to look rather than listen to shitposters, and 99.9% of the rest are just poking you because it entertains them and they couldn't give less of a fuck about what Bryn looks like then or now.

>The people actually potentially interested in her are already happy enough with her

Really? I hope so...

Personally I enjoy creativity in any form, so keep doing what your doing.

I appreciate you user.

wake up!

Is there a mod that completely removes map markers?

Yeah it's called deselecting your quests in your journal.

I've never been bullied.
Maybe you take things too personally ya big homo.

not even trying to meme you

your waifu is legit terrible

reminder that continental conquest makes for a boring setting and encourages Bethesda's laziness of world design by making the scale ultra-small so the Empire is more Beliebable.