/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/hiushi/FE14AverageStats/blob/master/index.html
serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/nohrian-characters/growth-rates/
youtube.com/watch?v=FuweloOXJnA
serenesforest.net/app/kamui/
luminescentblade.github.io/RobinCustomizer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to sniff Kamui's egg hole

selkie a cute!

Dori is a-dori-ble!

The Yato is such a lame-looking weapon

Three girls, one bar.

woooooooow

Solel is shit

What flowers would you give Severa in return for this beautiful bouquet?

Treasure buddies!

Midori and Caeldori are so sexual. How do they do it?

Dump all of my stat boosters on my waifu?

Y/N?

Orochi!

Flowers full of angry wasps.

You mangled Scarlet so badly Hans wants to give you a promotion.

I did with Shura. Do it.

KEK

I just finished Shadow Dragon. Holy shit why are there so many units? Is hard mode that big of a bitch?

YOU CAN DO IT

htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/hiushi/FE14AverageStats/blob/master/index.html

Don't overdo it.

why does she have weird lips like Orochi

Cutest family

I'll do one more of these before I go to bed tonight. First to reply decides what Fates character gets the meme treatment.

Laslow

Kamui laying an egg.

Don't be a prude

Takumi is for Oboro, but some of that shit is too cute.

Me in the middle (in the womb)

Don't be mean to the cute tsun.

I like Hana

>Raising 4 kids by yourself
Isn't that a bit much, Femui?

>Corrin uses the final form of the Yato, the Omega Yato, in Smash
>Lucina doesn't use the final form of the Falchion, the Exalted Falchion

As far as I know the Ragnell only has one stage, in fact it's just been the same between Ike's two games aside from being worn down over time. Does Marth's Falchion have any different forms?

That looks like home movies. I want to hear Odin voiced by H. Jon Benjamin now.

dunno, can't even remember where I found it.

You're supposed to kill them off.

WHY
JUST TELL ME WHY

How did you know Femui has twins in the womb?

>naming your sword

I don't think Lucina can even use the Exalted Falchion.

which husbandos you would let gangbang you and how?

It's a shame it doesn't include DLC classes, which would be best for my STR MU? Master Ninja or Dread Fighter?

Yeah, something to do with paralogues. It seems like something I would never do though, that's why I'm asking if they're there for baiting units that can decimate anyone.

None because I don't like dick. And I don't think I could deal with more than one woman anyways.

Shiro and Asugi for sure.

Does anyone here enjoy playing through Revelations? Gameplay and characterization-wise. I didn't mind Conquest's story much so I'm sure I'll be fine with this route. Though I've heard many mixed opinions on the gameplay...

The Future Past.

Have a poorly drawn cutest family.

Is there a chart that tells me what other stats get affected with boon/bane combinations? I've done magic as a strength with res as weakness, but am looking in investing on skill or speed.

Story is dumb, maps are eh. Too many units are a pain to use.

I'm trying to use that FEFTwiddler thingy, what filetype exactly is the save file supposed to be? I found my .sav file on my SD card but it said it was invalid. JP special edition by the way.

Skunk, Weedman, OUGI and tsunwolf

I heard someone mention there was a gay od for awakening that added a marriable female robin into iff you were male robin. is this true?

also,
>tfw femui/mamui selfcest smut

Serenes Forest

It's wasted potential the route.

I've never played Future Past. I just read the conversations online.

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/nohrian-characters/growth-rates/

I disagree.

you have to extract it with JKSaveManager first

>After finding out about eugenics, Femui decides that she'll become the army broodmare to create super dragon children
>Due to her dragon biology, she is somehow capable of giving birth to many children at once, each one having a different father (Heteropaternal superfecundation)
>After several months of being bred by the army's men and giving birth to many children, her breasts are engorged with milk and slightly misshapen, her stomach round and swollen with the next batch of children and her once pristine vagina now worn out from sex and child birth
Would you still fuck it?

I tend to forget SF for some reason (lol.

Do the offspring come out in eggs?

Gameplay is ass, the story is honestly worse than the other two routes and feels fan fictiony, and to top it off, certain characters die off or just don't show up for no fucking reason. I'd honestly say revelation is the worst fire emblem that I've played.

>used goods

No, because Femui is a fucking idiot and doesn't realize that she can transform to lay eggs.

So the general consensus is to either play the main two routes or just replay Conquest if you don't like/care for Hoshido?

I've heard DF for Skills, end in Ninja.

Yes it is. God I hate how it looks. It's such a letdown compared to Xander's dark tuning fork or even Ryouma's lightning samurai sword.
The Blazing Yato during Birthright's endgame is pretty good though

Does your waifu like to snuggle?

Pretty much all of them do if married my room dialogue is anything to go by

>Born from the forbidden love between a noblewoman and a savage.
>Peaceful life on the plains ruined when bandits kill her entire tribe and is forced to live by herself.
>Get involved in a political power-struggle for a kingdom she doesn't even want to rule, and then another quest involving magic, dragons, and other bullshit.
>All a long the way, she is ostracized because of her heritage (and to a lesser extent the fact she's a woman).
>The one person who she met and felt a strong connection with (tactician) fucks off to who knows where. Twice.
>Depending on your pairings and personal headcanons, she either dies on the plains when Bern invades, dies alone trying to find the tactician, or dies from some random cause (probably childbirth) if she sticks around with anyone else.
>Even when her "spirit" finally finds the person she's looking for its not even really her, but rather a fleeting phantom that takes after her image (and even then it might not really be the tactician she knew).

Being Lyn is suffering.

I played all three for the sake of completion. It's also the route to go for if you want all of the children.

selkie loves to cuddle

>Hoshido path depicted as a good and innocent
>Nohr path depicted as evil when they're just following orders

Nohr did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuweloOXJnA
Matthew Mercer singing hype

Its also the only time the Yato actually looks like a katana - as the game always claims it to be regardless of form - instead of a typical broadsword.

Yes

user don't do this to me.

Is there even any waifu that wouldn't like snuggling?

Because that would be an automatic deal breaker.

Who should I pair Hayato up with in order to get the best Rhajat?

That's what happens when you try to fuck the autist

Hector takes care of her. It's all good

Thank you.

Selena. Maybe Charlotte, Rinkah and Rhajat.

Do you think it was worth it? Playing all 3 of them? Gameplay-wise because it's always more important than story.

>tfw i accidentally went all the way through conquest without marrying off corn

How the fuck did that even happen?

I don't know if I'm just weird but it looks more like a scimitar to me.

You make it seem as though Hector weren't the love of her life.

Nyx, then make her a Witch.

>tfw I married Anna in Awakening because I paired up everybody else

I haven't seen this in a while.
serenesforest.net/app/kamui/
luminescentblade.github.io/RobinCustomizer/

Also:
>Your boon
>Your bane
>What route can you be recruited in? (Did you buy Birthright or Conquest first)

Why the fuck did I reply to that?

I didn't even click the number.

I need a nap.

Thank you.

eggs

Did that user ever finish that Shiro/Nina smut?

Sev would only pretend to not like it.

I like this franchise, so I'm not the best answer. Gameplay-wise it has quite a few gimmicks, but I really enjoyed all of Fates gameplay. If you already played the other two, then why not finish it just for completion's sake?

Here's me
+Skl
-Spd
Birthright

>be some schmuck
>never try to make friends
>have no experience
>somehow become the mind behind a military force leading a guerrilla campaign against an evil wizard
>never fucking speak at all
Being the tactician is, uh, something.

>Charlotte
>Devotes herself to raising a family in her ending

She's probably even more lovey dovey than most.

So /feg/, can I play every single FE that isn't named Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn on the 3DS with custom firmware? If so, I'd like to try out the NES and SNES FEs, I've never played them.