/vn/ - Slut edition

Visual Novel General #1082

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/3u3nru/in_which_donald_trump_invents_a_civil_war_battle/
vndb.org/v/all?sq= [ティンクルベル] 輪舞曲Duo -夜明けのフォルテシモ- ぷにゅぷりff
vndb.org/v/all?q=ティンクルベル 輪舞曲Duo -夜明けのフォルテシモ- ぷにゅぷりff&fil=&rfil=
vndb.org/v/all?q= 輪舞曲夜明けのフォルテシモ- ぷにゅぷり&fil=&rfil=
twitter.com/hashtag/嘘つくな
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Trump

>This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
pls change that to "Translated Visual Novels" in the next thread

xth for fuck off JOPs

Eternal lolis are the best.

The retard sperging over the non-patched torrent should go back to whatever shithole he came from

Daily reminder Yume is best Hoshimeme

Truly.

Fuck off, Hillary is 10x better than this

What VNs would Trump consider kamige?

I like lolis.
Fuck dovac.

>I don't read japanese and it took me 5 seconds to find the game.
Bullshit, I've been trying to look for the game and it only gave me Headaches and Hieroglyphics

fpbp
10 feet higher

Its nice when new people join in and learn the ropes, but when retards like him throw a hissy fit over their own incompetence, they need to fuck right off.

I hate lolis
Love Dovac

Lol at that ultra EOP baiting you EOPs in the last thread.

At least I want to believe he's baiting.

I K I K O I
K
I
K
O
I

That specific image is the best thing about Yume. Otherwise Asuho and Kosame are better.

Hillary is a crook.

>This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
Please change that to "discussion of Trump visual novels' next thread.

I will only explain this to you once. vndb.org is a place where you can find new releases and download links for patches.

>shit imouto

Shut up Reddit

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'll copy paste what I said as the thread dropped off the board.

Just cause nobody here (assumed) reads nip doesn't mean you can't use the tools that are there.

Pasting the whole torrent title is retarded, because it has generally the person who ripped+uploaded it, and the maker of the game. Which if you had noticed, after a certain point [yadda] comes up and after that is likely the title, as with a good chunk of torrents. Spaces and other things to separate stuff are magical things, eh?

Though if you don't want to be assed to do things your average degenerate can do and would rather shit up the thread whining, its up to you. I'll just be over here, reading the vns that aren't made intuitive to even the mentally retarded to patch.

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/3u3nru/in_which_donald_trump_invents_a_civil_war_battle/
Hillary and Donald are both liars so either way we all suffer.

>but when retards like him throw a hissy fit over their own incompetence, they need to fuck right off.
Yeah, like you my friend.

I'm not. I'm being dead serious here.

FFS, I'm not that fucking retarded to post the whole torrent, holy shit. I copy and pasted all the Hieroglyphics into VNDB and looked for it and OFC it gave me nothing.

Great retort dumbass.

You got called out by the whole general.

Fuck off.

>I copy and pasted all the Hieroglyphics into VNDB and looked for it and OFC it gave me nothing.
Toss the string of runes you pasted and lets see where the truck went off the cliff.

FFS, I'm not that fucking retarded to post the whole torrent, holy shit. I copy and pasted all the Hieroglyphics into VNDB and looked for it and OFC it gave me nothing.

no (You)

>he actually posted a reddit link
maybe you should stay there, son

Fuck off retard.

It's just convenient. You can ignore the facts within if you like though.

half siblings belong in the trash

vndb.org/v/all?sq= [ティンクルベル] 輪舞曲Duo -夜明けのフォルテシモ- ぷにゅぷりff
See? Fucking nothing.

No (You fuck off)

I refuse to believe someone is unironically this retarded

What are some visual novels my wife's son can enjoy? I want us to share a hobby.

Fuck off retard.

>[ティンクルベル]
Snip that. Brackets are nearly always either uploader or the actual dev/writer of the game.

Mesu Kyoushi 3
Sei Shoujo Gakuen
Ochiru Hitozuma
Kuroinu

>Linking Reddit
>Linking a dying, biased, known conspiracy Reddit sub too
Literally kill yourself you dirt, you're going to see what you want to see but just know you're as worthless as every other support and you're not half as smart as you think you are. Not to mention this has nothing to do with Trumps domestic or foreign policies. Please, fuck off to Reddit.

These....all seem like nukige. Was hoping for more all ages titles.

>I copy and pasted all the Hieroglyphics into VNDB
As did I, 5 seconds ago, and got directly linked to the game's page not even showing the search results. Which is something VNDB does when you type a name it's already familiar with.
Like I said, for someone who was going on and on about wasting time, you sure like making up flimsy arguments that are easily proved wrong. Oh but wait, you stopped sperging out about wasting once I called you out I guess.

You copied the name of the company of the game too. See? You're retarded. There's no shame in admitting it.
Of course now you're going to go "How was I supposed to know that?" even though someone already pointed out not to copy that part when searching.

You should marry each other

vndb.org/v/all?q=ティンクルベル 輪舞曲Duo -夜明けのフォルテシモ- ぷにゅぷりff&fil=&rfil=
Still fucking nothing, that's what I did in the first place. I included the brackets to see if it gets any better.

euphoria is endorsed by the Emperor himself

>[ティンクルベル]

>ignoring the facts within that show trump to be a liar which is the point
>going off on tangent about domestic/foreign policies, attacking me, etc
OK

Reddit is already extremely dem biased, but subs like this are even more biased than average, not to mention half the sub is conspiracy garbage or signaling out individuals. Fuck off to Reddit and read your own "facts" you dim wit.

reported

I meant snip the entirety of [ティンクルベル] not just the brackets.

>You copied the name of the company of the game too. See? You're retarded. There's no shame in admitting it.
Go fuck yourself, no one would know that's the company of the game. So the best way is to not post the fucking retarded Japanese version here.

I LITERALLY JUST REMOVED THE BRACKETED PORTION AND GOT A RESULT. HOLY FUCK YOU ARE ONE DENSE NIGGER.

FUCK I MAD.

It's not even that you're stupid, it's that you're so angry about it and unable to do even the slightest amount of thinking on your own to solve a very easy problem.

>Facts
>Reddit
>Dying anti-Trump sub
>Attacking me :(((
Yeah, find your safe spot tin hat tard.

It's ten times better than this shithole. I only come here to laugh at your uneducated asses. It's quite entertaining.

its a lost cause, its retarded.

vndb.org/v/all?q= 輪舞曲夜明けのフォルテシモ- ぷにゅぷり&fil=&rfil=
THIS TIME, I removed all the English parts, and I still got nothing.

and removed the brackets and what's in them too

So fucking what if he got a historical fact wrong in 2009? How is that relevant to anything?

HAHAHA! See? you did just as I said:
>Of course now you're going to go "How was I supposed to know that?" even though someone already pointed out not to copy that part when searching
Man, someone already explained that at the start of this thread AND the end of the previous one. You said you can't read Japanese but you're not doing too hot with English either.

All I see are you avoiding the facts so I don't really see why either of you are continuing to post.
He lied about it to improve publicity for his golf course. When he was exposed he continued to lie instead of admitting the fabrication. It's relevant because it exposes his character as a liar. That's all my post said: he's a liar like hillary.

If i knew how to make a webm fast, i would prove that you should be humanely euthanized, but sadly I cant be bothered.

>trump got a historical fact wrong in 2009
i am now a #cruzmissile

Anyway, someone who speaks Japanese from before already told me the game anyway. Just please don't post Japanese versions here. it's a fucking headeache.

>It's ten times better than this shithole. I only come here to laugh at your uneducated asses. It's quite entertaining.
Great, you and your superior intelligence can go circle jerk in your safe zone. Hypocritical moron.

He's an "intelligent" Hilldog supporter that has come to /vn/ to laugh at Trump supporters. Real smart guy. LOL.

Christ I turn my back on you guys for one minute and everyone starts going full retard.

>liar
You mean he's a smart businessman. The jews got nothing on the Emperor

The only headache here is you, mentally challenged-kun.
Wait, do you need a TL note for -kun to not sperg out?

Ted Cruz backed out so everyone in america is in a frenzy

I know that people add -kun at the end of their names in Anime. No, i don't need a TL note. I already know some Japanese but won't bother reading them. Just like Chinese or Russian.

>wanting honorifics in translations
Fuck off weeb

日本語が話せない奴はなぜ日本語の敬称を使っているんだ?情弱なウィアブーにしか見えない。

>recommendation: remove a certain snippet then search
>decide instead to not do that at all

I try to have hope for all. Sometimes I think its unfortunate I have the hardest time trying to get angry or irritated at anything.

Alright say instead of getting it wrong for the various reasons of things that could have happened and he did lie to get publicity.

What Human hasn't ever lied? You think Bernie hasn't ever lied to get support? Delusional nit picking biased liberal scum. Kill yourself, go to Reddit and stop posting.

>calling someone a weeb on /vn/
reading VNs is itself pretty weeb-tier

I'm Canadian, what's happening?

kek.

I was looking up on how to make webm to get this idiot to fuck off.

Ted Cruz basically tapped out so Trump is pretty much confirmed the nominee

best girl imo

it's "usotsuitenna" not "usotsukuna", it sounds weird m8

google translate works best, doesn't it?

your countryman backed out of the american presidential race

You don't see why people continue to post? This fucking thread isn't even for politics in the first place, and no one on here is going to change their political stance on fucking /vn/ because some openly Reddit as fuck tard posts conspiracy anti-Trump subs.

So again, please, use your fucking brain you dip.

Honorifics are pretty simple in japanese.
Now that one korean image a few threads back. good god.

Korean honorfics isn't that hard.

Trump is going to Make America Great Again is what's happening, and no amount of idiot Reddit fucks can stop it

>it's "usotsuitenna" not "usotsukuna", it sounds weird m8
twitter.com/hashtag/嘘つくな

You don't decide what sounds weird.

I mean, when asked for evidence he just got hostile, so it's obvious he lied for publicity. If he just got it wrong he would have backed off and admitted to having been misled or what have you.

Anyway, I do not think Bernie has ever lied to get support, at least in the past decade. That's not the kind of person he is. Trump is that kind of person.
I didn't make the post to change anyone's views, I just wanted to post an objectively bad part of Trump's history to see how the resident trump fans would respond. As you have seen, very poorly.

no, when used as context, what are you trying to imply?

Can the political debate please fuck off? Fucking hell this is the one place I never expected to see it.

Is School Days entirely animated?

It's been like 30 minutes and I'm basically watching an anime

Yes.

Did you get that wall scroll?

>when used as context

This statement doesn't mean anything. Tell me your point Japanese, if you can't in English.

is this the image you were talking about?

usotsukuna = not make lie (look how they use it)
usotuitenna = not tell lie

huh that's pretty neat. I probably shouldn't have watched the anime first then but whatever

Fuck, the filename got me

"make lie" isn't even a proper English. Again, if there's some hidden nuance in Japanese, just tell me in Japanese.

>(look how they use it)
ぼく「9時から今までだね(10時半」
親父「嘘つくなよさっき下行っとったやろ」
Seems legit to me

this is not your /djt/ i can tell you in English, but i'm following the rules here, we shouldn't be talking about it here

Sounds like you have nothing.

i do, but head over to /a/ or /int/ or /jp/, because i'm not gonna write in japanese here