/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #204

Darkness edition

>Current event
Cow centered event now underway

>Upcoming events later this month
Sakura taisen/wars collaboration

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/haruna2
pastebin.com/wjrQ4aKq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cow centered event now underway

One of the stranger things one would see from out-of-context

Soon.png

>Nightmare Druj easier than extreme Druj

weird event

>6 summons 1 gun
I'm sad

cog

Song is the cutest guild wars character!

why does cog wear such a dangerous headband? doesn't he know he could poke someone's eye out with that?

because it was meant that way. You can only solo nightmare compared to extreme

It's always like that because He'll is designed for one person while EX is made to be a group activity.

>8 Tiamat guns
>2 Tiamat fists
>Only 2 Tiamat fodder so far
>One month playing
Tiamat truly is the kindest magna

I prefer my unga bunga doraf

Increased DPS

Oh right forgot about that, been soloing extreme Druj this event.

Didn't even look at the top of my screen.

>he doesn't have two GW characters yet
What's your excuse, shitters?

I use elixirs to clear hell

I can't decide between Octo, Esser and Sorn

MVP able Tia magna: 7C6DB4DE

I only started 1 month 9 days ago

1 month is enough for a GW character. Two if you go full autism.

I'm a shitter.

>two GW characters in a month
>when you'd have to go through two GW just to get the weapons

You are legitimately retarded.

Granblues radio is today right?

Sorry, brought a R light party with a fire summon

You can get GW weapon drops in GW.

>start playing the day before prelims
>"month" finishes at the end of second gw
rounds down to a month and you play two gws

Being lucky isn't "full autism" though.

Finally, my first gun

It's okay I'll host 2 more.

Yep. Looking forward to seeing who the next 5* is

Tomorrow

>two sets of 70 blue crystals in 30 days

Found /gbfg/ in Elta's fate quest.

Grande exists.

I think you mean one month for a player who has already played the game for a few months. Expecting people to be able to get their first GW character in the first month of the game is absurd.

Tia magna: 1C7AE2AA

I got two flips. Should of known better

if I wanted to do nothing but triple attack all the fucking time what kind of party should I have?

Last Tia: 36CE347C

Heles, Dark Saruman, Amira, Grande

two summons from mvp chests, but thanks anyway

>Omega Sword finally dropped
My pool begins.
Now I just need a whole bunch more.

I love Cagliostro!

ferri ssr is what you need

how many pots do I need to get a guild war character?
500?

1FA172E4

Someone please cherrytap this thing to finish it. I swear nips never come to help me.

please, you'll need at least 300 for the whorls/orbs alone

We're not your army.

I don't need an army. I need 20 good men.

So /gbfg/, which one do you prefer?

The Granblue IRC or the Granblue discord?

which one has the best meme?

The IRC is decently helpful when they aren't memeing

The discord is run by a retard who didn't even want to start playing gbf originally because he thought it had no content

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/haruna2
Friendly reminder to join #haruna2
The Official GBF IRC Channel, approved by Falz/Pharsalia/Narcotic

There's no need for a different channel when there's already a big active one.

Even worse if its made by a shitposter

I just prefer it here.

This general split off from mbgg a long time ago so how come it hasnt nurtured any of its own memes yet?

Does Xcucks count as a meme

>irc
It's just fucking /gbfg/ except in a more circlejerky environment. IRC and /gbfg/ are one the same.

>discord
Do you mean that discord that people shitpost and shill here that is ran by an idiot and people in it are incredibly stupid and new? The only granblue discords you should be in are your guild ones.

And that wasn't an order. You're free to ignore it.

Do guilds here really have discords?

All the guilds I know have a private/secret IRC channel

Are you shocked your long time shitposting didn't work?

I picked Sara and rolled a trap(?). Is this a good start?

What prevents me from joining guilds is this whole IRC circlejerk shit. I'm too old for this crap.

I don't want to go back to the ancient times when we had to lick mod dick in order to remain in the channel or get anything. Veeky Forums really is heaven compared to this shit.

>trap
He has a vagina

Yes. Most guilds probably did start out with IRC, but, some of them have made the switch which seems to be the trend these days with chat shit. Discord seems to be grabbing a lot of steam and popularity. It is easy to see why.

There's no IRC circlejerks, discord circlejerks or whatever circlejerks. You're falling for the shitposting and memes.

But don't take my word for it, see for yourself. Go join the /gbfg/ IRC or try applying for a guild.
The public /gbfg/ IRC and the chat your guildmaster set up for guild matters are two different things and have nothing to do with each other.

Can someone explain that yellow +numbers beside in weapons and summons?

How do I do that?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE 11M EVENT LA

>I don't want to go back to the ancient times when we had to lick mod dick in order to remain in the channel or get anything
What do you mean? Unless you were in a really shitty place/channel this almost never happens. Granted I've been in mostly really small places that there's nobody trying to impose power, but how shit were your experiences with IRC/chats before?
The only thing that gets "imposed" in IRC is mostly no emoticons, no faggy speak and the usual stuff from Veeky Forums.

You can get +1 weapons from the premium draw. Feeding them to characters, summons, or other weapons will give that thing a +1, up to +99. Each +1 effectively raises its level by one. So a level 100+99 summon is basically level 199.

Each +1 is actually a flat +1 HP/+5 ATK, which is far less than a full level for an SSR, and you can get +1 weapons and summons from the rupie draw.

This IRC propaganda really hits me. I hope the /mbgg/ archive is still there for anyone to see.

The public /gbfg/ chat also goes offtopic a ton because its a huge chat channel with 100+ people and the people that hang out there inevitably start discussing other things after they're done with the event but you should be able to get what you want from it or get your questions answered as long as you've read the available resources and did your own research.

Is there a twitter for proto-bahamut raid? Pretty damn elusive in raid list since I haven't seen it for a week.

thats what i started with. you will regret it friend, you have absolutely no damage

>WIND
>Starting earth

Listen to your phone, it knows best

>The only thing that gets "imposed" in IRC is mostly no emoticons, no faggy speak and the usual stuff from Veeky Forums.
Don't forget wanting to be spoonfed. In fact the people who get warned and banned the most are the ones who ask dumb questions without even trying to read the guide.

Actually, only one person ever has gotten banned for wanting to get spoonfed a ton while trying to give advice to other people.

Work on Okto as soon as possible

Two, at least.

pastebin.com/wjrQ4aKq

What class should I level after Dark Fencer if I'm a windmeme?

Hermit got the cutest outfit so do that.

That's not someone wanting to be spoonfed though, that's just a reddit retard wandering in and getting kicked out.

The rest of the people that get banned are spambots and people that enter exclusively to stir shit up and those don't last longer than a day.

I'm still learning the game, what do you call this mechanic anyway?

I'd like to do my own research.

People call those +1's. Big whales usually have pools full of +99 shit.

If you've ever played things like PAD or Soccer spirits, they have similar mechanics.

Thanks for the tip, user. Hermit it is.

>what do you call this mechanic anyway?
Are you new to video games or something? It's not exactly a rare mechanic. It is just +1's.

Oh, I thought you were talking bans in general, my bad.

>if we reply only to ourselves there will be no problems
an old one

how does this Stan compare to his R counterpart?
Specifically on creating a wind team

Am I in for suffering?

Specifically on creating a wind team vs a dark/wind team*

He's pretty shitty comparatively considering he's dark

>first post I see is someone talking about Grey's ass
nice

Her ass is greyt :^)

She gives everyone boners