pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9xspknheq1hzsd2/collage hq.jpg
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bwr1xz4r2fzri5b/collage lq.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ASHEN ONES COLLAGE PART 5
Follow the instructions in pic related and reply to this post with your screenshot.
All submissions posted before the thread gets archived will be included.

Latest versions can always be found here:
High quality: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9xspknheq1hzsd2/collage hq.jpg
Veeky Forums quality: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bwr1xz4r2fzri5b/collage lq.jpg

>final boss right on the front cover

vertebros shacklin represent

Jesus christ. I'm finishing up my Ears now, about 5 or so hours in with 3 left to go. I hope my 29 Swordgrass don't take that long, considering there are three easy to kill enemies literally 5 seconds away from a bonfire.

is the fc over?

>Oceirus level 50
>5 health left
>No estus
>He's got a quarter health left
>Welp I'm fucked, yolo
>smash his head
>Riposte sound
>No fucking way
>Machete the fuckers head in
Great feeling. Nameless king's going to be a fuck though.

>You are the final boss

Bravo Miyazaki

Post WEBMs you have saved or made

>tfw too lazy to upload all my PS4 screenshots / highlights

just like there are two silver knights right by a bonfire too... good luck, man.

I thought it was the PC...

Also, I want to go dragonbro. What's a weapon group that'd actually complement it very well?

I want to strangle the people who are responsible for the broken covenants and retarded drop rates. I really, really do.

Are there any good weapons for a luck build, more specifically a dagger?

I am done hosting for now, guys. I'll start hosting again later, thanks for the fights.

I was like 75 and NK fucked my face. What level weapon are you using? That's pretty impressive.

I would agree to that just so I could murder him for always annoying me with the constant THERE MUST BE A THIRD WAY rambling. It's almost a THE BEAR AND THE BULL situation.

The game seems to make an oblique reference to him as the reason Lothric has become so rebellious against the idea of continuing the cycle.

Did you accidentally cut it short or was this supposed to be some ebin cinematic shot

Greatshields

>a part of me expected the final boss have a nod to your dark souls 1 character

It would've been cool if SoC cycled through a bunch of different notable fire linkers but that's probably a tall order.

NK SL50 shouldn't be that bad unless your VIG is low enough that he constantly 1 or 2 shots you. I finished NK at SL55 with 20 VIG and only a +8 weapon, but I did have maxed Estus at the time so maybe that helped as well.

Anyway, good luck with your fight.

What unseen characters from the lore would make good bosses for the dlc?
I want to fight Allfather Lloyd.

thanks, was fun

DSP ejaculating??

Haha oh wow, I can't believe this worked.

Hopefully my PS4 Twitter share quality is good enough

First scholar != scholar of the first sin

>want to have mine in the collage
>too lazy
Suffering.

How does everyone find all the areas on this stupid game?

I beat it, but I haven't even beat all the bosses because so many are so hidden

What are the good Great_____ weapons for PVP

and are twin princes greatsword any good for pvp? pls dont tell me I did all of this for nothing

>trust no one, not even urself

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Good enough for me, user.

The latter but I couldn't get the decimals on the end right.

I can host for an hour or two, password still dsg

Where do I go after the deacons? First play through here.

i tried

are there any king's field references in DaS3 that weren't already in the previous games?

The 1v1 host may be gone, but FFA is still going! If you join my game, you join the Thunderdome

PC FC at High Wall Lothric, Pass: dsg

>summoned to a duel, the guy's naked and using his fists so i decide to just smack him with my sorc staff cause it's just a duel for funsies so why not
>we trade blows and come out about even having a grand old time
>he parries me and pulls out a UGS and one shots me with a hornet riposte
ok.

>empty the stack of papers and folders from my backpack into a pile off in the corner of my room each semester
>use it as a reminder of progress
>realize I'm actually a mound maker

>mashing r1 on wakeup
WHAT ARE YOU DOING OH SHIT

The Abyss Watchers have a sekret lair under their home base.

And yet it's an unnamed character that shares Aldia's title [a title that's also rather uncommon, unlike, say, "King"], shows contempt to the cycle that everyone that isn't Kaathe and his followers basically worships, and as a result of his unspecified actions is quite relevant to the lore.

Quite a coincidence, I'd say. There are way more contrived interpretations out there.

what's the best SL for Aldrich ganking?

r8 my fashion

he really wanted my Axe

>Sith Lord Sulyvahn found a flame underneath a tundra
>the profaned flame is under Irithyll, a snowy place
>the old chaos is beneath Eleum Loyce, a snowy place
>but Anor Londo is right on top of Irithyll

Is Dark Souls 2 non-canon or did Sulyvahn head to the Old Chaos instead of the Profaned Capital?

So quick lore question, I know that Ornstein is an illusion in Dark Souls 1, but does Smough die to the chosen undead in Dark Souls 1 or to Aldrich/Pontiff sometime different?

So, this Yuria character wants me to kill Orbeck?
I'm having second thoughts about getting this ending already, Orbeck seems pretty bro, Yuria seems like a cunt, and being hollow/using up a ring slot all the time not to look hollow kinda sucks.
Is the ending, and the process of getting it at least interesting enough?

I can understand missing Archdragon Peak if you're not a Souls game veteran, since that was a bit out of the way, but Untended Graves and Smouldering Lake were both relatively easy to find. Hell, you're even given hints on how to find the Lake inside the Catacombs.

What other bosses did you miss?

thx family

>"He thinks hidden body makes him invisible" meme

Has anyone tried a pyromancy twink (mainly for PvE)?

I noticed some pyromancies don't even have requirements, the ones that do are fairly minimal.

What kind of damage would a +2 flame do with all the rings? Is it worth making?

>stop hitting yourself

read the goddamn items (smough's set and hammer)

Here is the best explanation for Ornstein's story in DS1 and DS3. Sacred Oath mentions there's actually a 3rd Dragonslayer so he's so inconsequential that DS2's Old Dragonslayer is most likely him
Before DS1, Ornstein relinquished his Gwyn-granted soul to find Nameless King. Gywndolin used his soul to create Illusion Ornstein. CU defeated Smough first so Illusion Ornstein absorb his powers to become Super Ornstein but left Smough alive, hence you not getting Smough's Soul. Smough then gets promoted to be the last knight in Anor Londo
Ornstein found the Archdragon Peak and then astrally project himself like you did to find Nameless King. His physical body was used to make Dragonslayer Armor and the Astral one took off his armor and became a Dragon Monk or something

the literal second I get past wake up iron flesh fades

I thought I could tank it because one more swing would've finished the jerb

what's the fastest I can get sirris's questline done, and what does it cut me out of?

I know I cant get a gesture, respec/change appearance until I complete her questline up to a point, but what else?

>runs behind the pillar as well to fake you out

a master ruseman

the profaned flame is the chaos flame, just all fucked up

Ocerius isn't even hidden, he's off the path but the side route is in plain sight

Behind him there's an illusionary wall with a million signs next to it that say "illusion"

The dragon torso stone suggests there's a head stone somewhere, and you can see the area you're expected to go to from the area you get the stone at, alongside bodies all using gestures at the place you're supposed to sit.

The NPC quests can be hard to keep up with at times but exploring is pretty straightforward in ds3.

pls respond

They really dropped the ball with dialogue this time.
They have some really fantastic voice actors and the lines that characters do get are great, but
>Firekeeper only has 2 talk lines for 90% of the game
>Greirat is still telling you you can keep the blue tearstone ring when he goes off to die in lothric castle
>Orbeck keeps reminding you to bring him scrolls even after you've given him every scroll in the universe
>Ludleth says the same "Lord seeker, or maybe lord-slayer" shit for more than half the game
>Andre cycles through telling you about infusions and repairing over and over
>Yoel literally does nothing but tell you he used to be a sorcerer
One of firekeeper's 2 lines is asking you if Ludleth has said anything weird. Nope, he says nothing but the same thing he has said for the last 80% of the game.
Would it really have been too much to ask that the major characters have just a line or two of new dialogue for every major plot milestone?
Just one sentence from the firekeeper about that fucking head you just dropped in a chair maybe? Yoel could mention the fact that he just turned you into a shriveled leather zombie, no? Some minor lore dump about whatever Lord you killed last from Ludleth?
It really makes Firelink a way less interesting place than it could have been. There's no way voice acting is so expensive that they couldn't have given everyone 1-4 more lines

How can I open it? I'm just running around their room like an idiot lol

>Smough eats people
>Aldrich eats people

wonder if there a connection

BKGA
I don't even know it's moveset. I just have it so I can get OHKO ripostes every time.

Supposedly the last straw in Sirris' questline before looting Sunless Set/Talisman and Sunset Shield before being able to respec is killing Aldrich.

HOWEVER, killing Dragonslayer Armor will make her signs spawn.

>implying the in-game world that we're actually playing in isn't a fluid and inconsistent purgatory where people have to suffer through linking the fire over and over

If you give Orbeck all the sorc scrolls, and buy all his sorcs, he'll be summonable for Twin Princes, and after that fight, he'll die somewhere in the Archives, and you can grab his ashes for Yuria.
No idea where he shows up, or if you have to summon him/buy his stuff before the Princes to make it work. Never had my int high enough to even have him show up at Firelink.

I missed Untended Grabes and Archdragon peak but no smouldering lake

explain how i get there

Fuck is this piece of shit?

This has to be a mistake right?

Maybe he's meant to invade you as a darkwraith like in Carthus, but they forgot to make him invade so instead he's a regular named hostile mook?

Illusory wall ahead
in short try rolling

Scholar is not an uncommon title. The entirety of the archives is filled with them. I'm fairly certain if the first scholar was a flaming pile of rocks and branches someone would have noted it, or it would have influenced some piece of art or architecture.

Instead we have serpent Angels.

Oh right, and smoldering lake

You can see Horace and the items below the bridge litteraly as you're telling Anri you don't know where Horace is.

Doesn't the Profaned Capital looks a hell of a lot like the ruins of Oolacile? The location also fits, so I thought the Profaned Flame was something relating to Manus in some form, but apparently no one else seems to agree with that

I honestly expected Smough when I walked through the fog for this precise reason.

Kind of a bullshit boss desu senpai

>trying to do a second playthrough
>can barely hold my interest
>basically forcing myself to keep playing
What makes DaS3 the worst in the series? I honestly don't understand.

But that's basically my point. Undeath is linked to a lack of humanity, prior to the Furtive Pygmy distributing the Dark Soul, everyone was an undead, those mindless bipeds you see walking around in the DaS1 intro. Nito grants death,but those who die are only able to die because of the humanity within them. Nito, Pinwheel, and the necromancers are able to reanimate skeletons with the power of souls, but they aren't undead in the true sense of the undead 'curse'.

^^ vv B A [START]

Just approach the back of the room.

the problem is that most of the dialogue is quest specific. they get more talkative under certain conditions.

cornyx I hear doesn't really have anything going for him he's just a vendor.

First off, killing Orbeck is optional for that ending. See for the "proper" way to finish the questline. His summon sign appears on the left octagon in front of the Twins' door, and his body appears in the Grand Archives where those four candle mages gather near the top.

As for the ending itself, fuck yes it is worth it. It has probably the best ending cutscene of any Souls game (literally everyone takes a screenshot of it because it's so cool) and who doesn't want to be the Lord of Hollows?

>Onionbro dies before I can even equip stormruler

It lacks variety. Its Dark Souls 1, 2. It doesn't do enough unique things to hold your attention. It feels more like DLC to one with some shifts to mechanics.

Where do you even invade at SL 120?
Or is it all fight clubs at that point?

the fastest you can do it is by killing Aldrich as fast as possible. Then you talk to her twice at firelink, get Darkmoon Loyalty gesture from her, get summoned by her on the bridge to irithyll, and then summoned by her again just outside the boss room for the curse-rotted greatwood (in the little area next to the double-doors shortcut), talking to her again at firelink after each fight. Win both fights, obviously. I don't know what happens if she gets killed during the fights, but try not to have that happen. After the fight at the greatwood, she basically retires and you can go hang out with Rosaria or whoever. She'll still show up and say she's pissed at you, but whatever. You get her clothing from shrine handmaiden after you beat prince lothric.

Why do people praise the Butcher Knife so much?
I'm sitting here at 40 STR and it doesn't fucking hurt shit on anybody.

Oh he's there alright, there are basically 3 pieces of evidence that seems to imply he's there

1) Soul Stream Japanese translation mentions him by name as the first scholar

2) Beside the Angel Statues of Frampt/Kaathe, there is also a prominent Chthullu-looking scholar with tentacles or tree branches coming from the hood and hands

3) Right in the middle of the plaza with the gank squad you face in the Grand Archives, there's a statue of a scholar that is very similar to the ash-blasted landscape in the Kilin of the First Flame.

>the profaned flame is the chaos flame, just all fucked up

Haha, oh, wow. I had no idea that someone could actually play the game, read item descriptions, and yet STILL fuck up SO badly.

Chaos flame is not only separate from the profaned flame, but the chaos flame (unlike the profaned flame) is actually pretty much fucking dead, hence the state of the smoldering lake and its literal thousands of dead demons -- whereas the Profaned flame is supposed to be e-fucking-ternal. There's a lot of similarities between the Profaned flame and what we used to think about the Chaos flame, but it no longer holds true in DS3 lore.

If the Profaned flame is the one under Eleum Loyce, Eleum Loyce and the Sinner had a completely separate chaos from Lordran and Izalith

>what does it cut me out of
Rosaria's fanclub membership, Leonard questline.
So, obscure ring, LUCC staff, Leonard's set and his moon sword
You can respec and resculpt character
you should be fine as long as you dont directly turn pale tongues to Rosaria and dont speak to sunless waifu with finger covenant equipped

hosting isn't working very well for me, no signs are popping up anymore

>people honestly have trouble with Aldrich

A lack of variety in builds.
A lack of interesting fashion.
Bullshit bosses.
Valley of Defilement-tier swamp area.
DeS-tier weapon scaling.
Worst magic.
No Primordial Serpents.