/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction Act III is out for Japanese arcades with Nine & Izanami playable
- Console release is in autumn with Es confirmed playable
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZglmKVQmBU
strawpoll.me/7039432/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is best waifu and why is it Amane?

Let's all appreciate Rachel.

Invented by Sugita.

Did ArcSys delete all the translated CF videos?

Still on youtube from what I see

Oh okay, thought they were on dailymotion.

They are still on dailymotion too. That fuck has translated a single Act 3 video nor did he translate all of the Act 1 or 2's.

i ran out of drunk

Just MAGNET your way out of it

Platinum naturally

plat thread!

Woah there buddy the plat thread is this way

thats what i was talking bout.

Just making sure

Everyone abandoned the thread to post Plat. I knew you were all pedos.

sorry maybe if you post a pic or two of plat it would help.

I'm actually just watching some matches and wondering why the flow of Terumi gameplay slowed down.
youtube.com/watch?v=NZglmKVQmBU

He's not getting chains back on guard anymore so now you can effectively wait him out if he decides not to commit. it also takes him 6 seconds to regenerate chains. So he can't fly around like an ass hat as long like usual.
He still looks fucking annoying to deal with despite this.

Was the change to his chains really enough to make Terumi better than him? Surely there's something more than that right?

At last, the snake has been neutered.

You can't neuter a snake

defang?

Sure you can. You just make it evert its hemipenes and amputate them.

Don't bully the snakes

Just to be clear you meant hazama for the video you posted right?

Well watch how this hazama is playing as soon as he has 0 chains he runs till they come back. hazama's pressure without chains seemed to be weakened.

I'm not sure about terumi since i haven't really seen too much CF terumi but i can guess since terumi is fast as hell. The amount of pressure he can maintain has always been really good despite having no mixup and with system changes like active flow giving giving pressure based characters a better advantage and the fact i here he has an actual mixup now. That and hazama lost houtenjin as a reversal i can kind of see why people think he's much weaker.

>hazama lost houtenjin as a reversal
I somehow forgot all about this

>super snake kick isn't super anymore

it's still a super and does a lot of damage but it lost start up invuln. It's more like azraels BHS now you gotta OD to get startup invuln.

/v/ stinks tho

yeah, they don't even understand the eroticism of knifed eyes either

>really good
Not really. Having no mix up does mean upbacking/backdashing stagger pressure attempts on reaction is trivial. His 4 + on block moves are either very short ranged or slow AF with reactable ways out of them.
Ragna's better at it than he is unless the opponent doesn't understand defense mechanics.
That said though, CF:
>j.2D is plus on block instead of -3, so j.D j.2D makes sense when applicable
>can 4D into it
>tsuishouga replaces j.2D "mixup" being around 20 frames like TK j.2D but can be gatlinged without jump cancellable normal
These two things make his pressure actually threatening. j.2D makes it hard to get out off the ground where before blocking it just meant Teurmi lost advantage, so upbacking just gives Terumi meter now. Tsuishouga meaning you have to react is huge since 5B > 3C can now work occasionally against a opponent under pressure, whereas before Terumi would need an obvious 5C1 or 2C. 5C would need to do both moves blocked to go into 3C, you would need to be braindead for that to work. 2C pushes back far on block so 3C can actually straight up whiff against barrier blockers or hit but whiff Garengeki, meaning you'd need to 3C 5D Jyagaku (which can also whiff depending on hitboxes and range).
The problem with Terumi used to be you could be half asleep and react to his pressure's obvious attempts and now you can be punished for going autopilot against him. He basically had worse Hazama pressure in high levels.

your the only one who thinks that. go commission art of it if you like it so much.

You! Evildoers!

My name is Bang Shishigami, and I despise every single one of you. All of you are evil, heartless, villains who spend your life tormenting those who are both helpless and kind. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever seen kindness? I mean, evil is completely wrong and inexcusable, but you all must face me if you dare keep continuing this. This is almost worse than that jerk Jin Kisaragi.

Don't be mistaken. Just join us in our quest for justice. I'm pretty much the essence of manliness. I am the Hero of Ikaruga and Ronin-gai and the protector of love and justice! What good is it to spend your days committing evil? I also FuuRinKaZan and 2363214C (Just saved some children; I am FOREVER their HERO). You are all foolish and should stop this nonsense here and now! Thank you for your attention.

Pic Related: It's me and my Nail

cool story

I think that Kagura is into Noel only so that he can create a scenario where Ragna walks in on them having sexual relations, and, in a way cecking him (metaphorically).

That way, Kagura shows Ragna that he's the true Alpha (I guess it's a better way than anally fucking Ragna himself).

would actually rather the anal.

Me too, if I were Kagura.

It all kinda reminds me of that one scene from Arrested Development where Gob fucked some super gross girl to get back at his brother, thinking she meant something to him.

Celica is a beautiful young lady and some day soon I am going to marry her.

No you're not. She's in love with me only.

I will not marry her though, I will dump her after she gets pregnant with me, because I am from the Dominican Republic, so I don't take no responsibility.

You can have Celica then if you want.

What did he mean by this?

There must have been a /v/ thread, the player list has been vandalised.

Whoever "vandalised" it was probably the first person to look at it in months

>10

Vandalized how?

Noel is the Chihaya of BlazBlue character? (most hated girl, coincidentally also flat)

the girl in his picture is angry because she wanted the big black dominican bull all for herself I think

49th for Tsubaki (Peace Be Upon Her) is the only Halal BlazBlue.

dumb halalposter

please do not bully The Young Germans

Tsubaki couldn't be a houri though since she doesn't have big breasts.

These are the only girls that qualify.

Let us discuss the beautiful relationship between Rachel Alucard, and her future husband Ragna the Bloodedge.

>houri
damn, there really are German posters in this thread, aren't there?

I thought it was just a joke

On second thought, houri are said to be "hairless except the eyebrows and the head". I guess that excludes Makoto, since she does have hair on her tail. But BB girls do otherwise fulfill this requirement.

I see, thank you

so even though Tsubaki is the only halal female character, the ones dressed like whores are still the ideal ones?

so not even Germans lust after Tsubaki the most - no one does

please teach us more about the Quran

It is also said that houris do not urinate, defecate, become pregnant or menstruate. BB girls other than Nine do fulfill all those requirements since we never see them doing any of those things.

Oh I get it now. So the word "whore" actually came from the neu-German word for "most ideal female" ("houri", as you say).

Top fucking kek.

>we never see them doing any of those things.
For one girl in particular, i'd certainly like to

>CELICA!!

Was I too obvious?
I don't want to watch her poop though

It's just a natural association. Celica - shit, just goes together perfectly.

Whoever runs the player list, it's been fucked.

Fucked - by whom?

the celica shitposter did it.

I was able to guess that as well; after all you have said you want to suck on Celica's socks for example.

I bet he did 9/11 too.

No I just changed mine back afterwards.
If I was the one who changed it it I would've changed every cell into some iteration of celicaposting, maybe all the parts of her I want to lick or something. That's all of them, if you're wondering.

X days until best girl is playable

She needs more fanart

Where X = Infinity maybe
just joking, you're not talking about Mai

1) She doesn't.
2) She is not the best girl.
3) She'd actually be the worst girl, if it wasn't for Lambda stealing that spot.
4) Ugly meganeko.

Is Makoto the most popular Blaz girl with the nips?

No, that would be Noel

No, Celica or Tsubaki probably are.

most of the Blaz girls have nips actually, and out of them Makoto certianly isn't the most popular

Bullshit. How could they like that ugly flat piece of shit? She looks like a fucking young male.

But Makoto's nips slip the most, the way she's dressed.

I wanna hang out with Makoto in the park, and do some fun exercises together with her and then when her nipples slip out and she doesn't notice, I won't tell her so she'll just walk around that in the public!!!!

Should I even bother trying to get into this game or Guilty Gear on PC? I want to invest time into them but they're both pretty much dead right?

just dont take her out of the park else she might get exterminated

No, but Makoto is the most fapped to girl on /blaz/.

strawpoll.me/7039432/r

The online for CPE is incredibly active actually, it's not hard to find games most times of the day.

WOW, that was RUDE as fuck

>Noel second most fapped to
Are there so many closet homosexuals here or did Alizonius proxy the shit out of that?

>Lambda with 6%
How the fuck can anyone masturbate to that trash? There's not even ANYTHING with her to masturbate to.

Obviously just a rigged popularity poll.

I think it's pretty funny that more people have fapped to Linhua than to Trinity.

I don't, it's only natural to fap to a brown loli more than to some shitty white Megane with a boring as personality.

Literally what appeal does she have other than being cummed on her big glasses? (Since Litchi and Koko's glasses are small)

Because Trinity as a character hasn't really been in the story until BBCP, unless you've read the Phase novels.

She'll gain popularity when BBCF releases on console.

Mai and Kajun haven't been in the games until CPE and they both have more votes than Trinity.

Which BB girls would be OK with dating young German males?

They star in a manga that's basically just fanservice.

It's surprising they don't have more votes.

>Characters featured in an ecchi manga are more popular fap bait than a character featured in a book series
You don't say?

sayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes? What do you want?

He just wanted to tell you he's goin' into overdrive

I always imagine Saya coming in a tsundere maid cafe outfit to come take your order after you shout her name like this. Like that girl from that episode of Downtown [something].

Abbey?

AHA! You so funny!
[spolier]I actually giggled[/spolier]

Wow. I REALLY need to spell check.

ctrl+s user

Thanks! I'll make sure I remember that from now on.

No idea what the Joke is?