nerfing owl was a mistake
nerfing druid tree thing was a mistake
nerfing keeper was a mistake
flamewreathed was a mistake
actually shaman was a mistake
forbidden healing was a mistake
the actual bugs are actual mistakes
taking out lightbomb was a mistake

Nerfing silence was honestly a mistake. I don't care if it's "anti-fun". Not having a counter is fucking anti-fun

Tips and feed back please.
Help me make the beast druid dream become real.
win rate: 21-9 (70%) rank 18-14

>taking out lightbomb was a mistake
I'm so happy that I can go all out with N'Zoth against priest. Eat that shit up double nigger!

>Playing against typical net deck nzoth paladin
>Entomb Tyrion
>Entomb Sylvanas

Wow...

Entomb still exists you know.

Think again.

>I only play control warrior because it's the only patrician deck

BGH should have never been nerfed

they should have just made silence remove card abilities and buffs but left card text and made silence a whole shitload more efficient.

as it was silence was only ever used in aggressive decks to allow them to ignore the one mechanic that the game forced them to not ignore and that was fucking awful but being able to silence shit like acolyte of pain, auchenai, and Rag#2 would have been great

Nzoth healadin draw options ?

>Entomb
I'm not even playing Paladin. Pic from yesterday. My winrate agaisnt priest is incredible, they cant deal with all the deathrattles properly, and either I a) reanimate the board to finish them, or b) C'thun comes out, or I reno and do a or b or just finished them.

>Play any big minion
>Sapped

I always thought he was a necessary evil that shouldnt be nerfed but at the same time i pretty much exclusively play priest so this effects me in no way shape or form.

Go on, usually after someone says something like that they go on to explain why im wrong.

>3 aggro shamans in a row with perfect curves and I can't draw any fucking removal
How am I suppose to enjoy this shit game when this happens?
Its fucking frustrating

acolyte of pain, loot hoarder, lay on hands

BGH was easily the most antifun card in the entire game. the nerf alone allowed the game to slow down considerably

now only if that 4 mana 7/7 could be nerfed then everything would be right in the world

Should I craft this fucker for my control priest? Or is it shit?

just play priest, nzoth paladin, or control warrior and collect aggro tears

>Let's nerf a brand new card and not just unnerf a classic one

Ebin logic

its great in priest and warrior

What kind of greedy fucking deck can fit cthun, nzoth, unearthed raptors and reno, no shit you can beat priest if you play the greediest deck ive ever seen on ladder.

the nerf to BGH is a big part of why non dr boom big minions are played right now. It was an enormous net positive. The only real negative was the fact that they added a card that half the classes cant deal with very well

So, I've discovered Hunter is now trash tier as sad as it is. It can't deal with anything fast enough and Zoo just out floods and tempo's them.

The only deck I've seen that is consistent is camel hunter, due to the fact that the turn 3 tempo swing is huge. Otherwise the decks are all trash. Rexxar is now sadly ded. Congrats Blizzard you killed the sole aggro hero and made everyone else better.

>Let's keep a limiting card that will always be in the game nerfed and also nerf a patently broken card that will otherwise make the game unbearable for 2 years.

Seems about right desu

I'm having a lot of fun on ladder with it, currently at rank 11 but I dont have a lot of time to ladder. Still going up slowly but surely.

And yes priest is a good matchup.

They're never going to nerf a brand new card. You're insane if you think that's even a possibility. Do you remember how long it took they murdered Warsong?

According to Ben Brode you now have to "adapt" to it. So have fun facing a 7/7 till the next thing which is an adventure which can maybe deal with it. (Unlikely)

I should had that I still need to craft Shadowcaster , Cairn, possibly Thalnos.

I like doing 4 damage hero power with auchenai or embrace

>had
add*

Who's that pokemon?!

I'm play noz paladin, I can't draw my board clears or my fucking attack reductions
I fucking hate this game

I know they wont nerf it and 2bh I can live with that. The deck I play sissy fucks shamans anyways. Im just saying that the 4 mana 7/7 in particular makes you feel the bgh nerf in a bad way but again that is 1 negative in an ocean of positives so I can live with it

You're making an entirely different argument than they were making.

I taste the essence of control.

Seems... greedy.

boogie woogie

>Nerf silence and make most of the minions unrunnable
>Make Sylvanas meta

Oh no you have to actually play around Sylvanas rather than shitting your hand onto the board and silencing anything in the way. Poor you.

what kind of list are you running? Im playing primary noz pally too and I shit down the throat of every aggro shaman and zoo lock I come across

Sylvanas is overpowered.

This is my new favorite meme

She is and always will be.

>Le 10 mana priest ability built into a 5/5 deathrattle

t. shitter

t. Retard who defends Blizzard's card creation abilities

you can play around it and react to it the turn its played.

you do realize it used to be 5 mana right and was considered good to situational after the nerf right?

I wasnt aware that Priest couldnt choose the target

If you want to bitch about a card bitch about le balanced 7/7.
Sylvanas is fine and you're a turboshitter if you disagree.

Heres an idea, play some tokens and kill whichever one she takes, or dont drop a board with such a so many high value targets

>Crying about a card that sets a Shaman back 2 turns
Get some board presence or removal and stop whining about a flat card that has no battlecry or deathrattle.

See? I can do it to.

BOW BEFORE THE OLD GODS

sylvannas was hardly even touched from naxx until now. Just learn to play around her and dont over commit on the board and she becomes average to bad for her mana slot

>sets a Shaman back 2 turns
This is false though because turns don't work like that and operates under the assumption he doesn't have a trogg on board.

>dont drop a board with such a so many high value targets
God forbid I play any fucking midrange deck ever again.

You guys have this flawless logic in this general that you honestly think it invalidates how stupid some cards in this game are.

>Game is currently midrange and aggro the game
>Thinks sylvanas invalidates midrange
t. shitter
Don't you have shields to bear?

If you haven't removed a trogg by turn 2 or turn 3 you might as well concede and save yourself the bitching.

I hate Shaman as much as anyone, but don't bitch when you can't remove it or mulligan appropriately to have a chance to remove it.

I like it, i do fine when I draw well
But if I can't draw my pyros early I just get run over

isn't the guy this image based off of an actor or something? i bet he gets b actress pussy.

Can you critique my midrange mage deck.

I'm arguing hypothetically :^)

>A 5/5 card that mind controls a random card
>Not a counter to midrange
Uh.

What does it counter? Zoo?

overload means very little after the first 2 turns for shaman other than delaying your doomhammer and getting a 7/7 for the mana equivalent to 4/5 in stats is VERY worth it.

I played about 50 games of aggro shaman today and I can attest to just how little that overload hurts me

Hey that's a nice arena run you got going there kid

Shame if something were to happen to it

Its the same thing as an Argent Horserider.

It can go through taunts but can't get buffed by stuff like flametongue totem

>getting farmed on the ladder by everything
>get matched against a cthun druid
thanks for the free win lol

>being a counter is the same as invalidating a deck type
t. shitter
go bear your shields now, or better yet, learn english

>I can't argue anything so I'm just call him a shieldbearer! That'll win me the arguement!

Keep em coming.

>tfw I almost lost
I even had a great opener to deal with his bullshit
Trogg turn one turn two golem and his 4 mana 7/7
But he just kept pressure up
Turn6 with my pyro consec ruined his day

you just gotta accept that some games are losses. you are favored against aggro so just keep at it. I auto squelch every aggro player I run across and I suggest you do the same.

Nzoth paladin is without a doubt one of the most consistent decks available right now so just keep at it.

>Is so illiterate he couldn't read the argument
kek
Google ESL classes, you seem to need them.

If someone is running Le No Time for Gays lady, there's a 99.9% chance she's in a deck that contains N'Zoth. Which means if she's not hexed/poly'd/entombed she's coming back in the turns of 10-fatigue.

That lies the problem with her. Well not her, but her synergy with N'zoth. Who is dumb in its own right.

>Headache
>decide to play random shit to relax
>win-streak
my fucking side

>squelching

give me back sorry

>trogg
>spirit wolves
>totem
>spirit wolves
>totem
>flame thing

xD

I do auto squelch if they're aggro

sylvanas is fair because the effect on it can be manipulated to the point where theres no rng involved
It does what a legendary should do and stirs up the way somebody needs to play

Remember when you fags were all sad and shit that no card ever created interacted with Overload properly outside of that shitty 3 drop? Bet you fucking regret that now.

Should Shaman players be killed by a meat grinder?

We never thought Shamans would get a better mana wyrm.

aggro shaman is more manageable than it was a month ago so im fine with the state of them 2bh

This is why i love control priest, shaman shit their hand onto the board in three turns then you clear it with circle combo and they are fucked from then on out.

People here hate priest for god knows what reason, its always been the chemo to the real cancer.

What's a good control warrior list? I might finish crafting it

People hate priest because Entomb exists.

No
This is better
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull
youtu.be/fBN_3YJKZrY

>net decking

faggots

It's a week into the expansion, if you want any faith in climbing ladder you might as well because everyone has already netdecked Trump's C'thun Druid and like any of 5 aggro shaman decks

Nigga please, people have always hated priest since GvG from what ive seen. Its the one class ive seen consistantly shat on through the course of the game, shaman, paladin and hunter each had their time in the sun, but priest will always be hated.

Because they are epitome of do nothing, heal, and remove.

There's such thing as midrange priest but it's trash and why would you play it when you could just remove your enemies board and threats and out fatigue the,.

Is it too late to get into this game? I think I would enjoy it but I have literally no money to spend on cards and if it's too grindy with no reward I don't know if I can do it

>hated priest since GvG
since fucking beta. Stealing my shit, HOW DARE HE

I say run away and never look back

Every death rattle. You literally don't have an argument.

you get free cards atm, just log in. you will also have 2 quest for 10 additional packs. Take your time, do your dailies, etc. welcome!

This game has gotten harder to enjoy with every expansion

I guess it's just the fact I've been torturing myself since Naxx

>MFW not buying into aggro cancer and playing midrange evolve shaman that I cooked up

Maybe i play unconventional priest decks but i've never done nothing but fatigue my opponent to death. Ive always had a win condition in my control priest decks be it emperor paltress/ysera or now nzoth which is an amazing ender for priest. Allowing me to play minions on curve and actually be able to setup a board at the end.

But maybe thats just me, fatigue priest is aids obviously but i always considered that a subset of the priest class like handlock is to the warlock class.