Tree of Savior General /tosg/

Server Maintenance: May 3, 01:00am to May 4, 01:00am (24 hours)

based misinfo agents edition

Servers affected: Klaipeda, Orsha

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4hp9tv/world_bosses_locations_and_drop_lists/
reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4howkb/dungeon_drops_list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for i am going to kill all of you

know your swords

>wasted my whole day doing nothing but luckily Trump won the RNC

Decent day I guess

Official /tosg/ list of classes who are most likely to quit the game in the coming month and only play a few weeks after P2W launches with still no real patches.

>Swordies
Because underpowered, underutilized, poorly designed and perform badly due to IMC incompetence. Complete garbage of a class. Tree of Magic proves to not be a meme. Trash. Just utterly shit class all around.
>Longest lasting class: Dragoon players

>Clerics
Because all DPS variants are poorly designed, underpowered, underutilized and perform badly. Your only role is to heal and as such only the most attention seeking whores stay and beta faggots.
>Longest lasting class: Plague Doctor players

>Archers
Because despite all that DPS they cannot solo past 240 either without having +15 weapons. They quit because no one to heal them and not needed in grind parties. Their solo revolves around 200x SP potion spamming or kiting endlessly.
>Longest lasting class: Musketeer, Cannoneer, players
>Bonus: Rogue exploiters last longest due to being able to I.W.I.N.

>Wizards
Because Sorcerers are weak, support roles require parties and overall a boring class. Best damage, best AoE, best everything. They quit because everyone else has already left. Their players only rolled mage for convenience, not because they had any love for magic.
>Longest lasting class: Warlock players

servers up guys

Thanks.

know

Servers still not up suck my cawk edition

what does the rest of your tree look like? Did you skip the SP statue?

If I max carve, owl, world tree and ausrine I only really have like 5 points left and I guess I put those into Laima?

t.Someone who has never played a Warlock in his life.

Why does everyone shit on Dual Weapon Assault? The videos I've seen it in make it look pretty good.

Oh you mean the fact that the spells have near minute cooldowns and aren't as overpowered as frost cloud?

Welcome to every other fucking class in the game son.

>Putting points in Ausrine
smhq

Thanks Reddit once again
reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4hp9tv/world_bosses_locations_and_drop_lists/
reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4howkb/dungeon_drops_list/

it's not like you need more than one Dick of Agony anyway

we shit on everything

>not needed in grind parties
every grind party needs at least 1 archer for the exp bonus

Auto attack builds don't scale well into end game due to the way attribute bonuses work+ end game magic damage is brutal if you're trying to melee to do damage.

Corsair is good for what it is as a party support class that provides supplemental damage with DWA and the other skills. Dual weapon assault's bad reputation comes from people trying to make Corsair a dps class by taking a bunch of passive abilities from the barbarian tree and ending up being useless.

>tfw really want to make a snowflake monk build but not sure if we'll get the ktos monk buffs that make double punch 30%/50% stronger
feelsbadfam

Try 2 minutes for a skill that has the hitbox and cast range of Cure.

is there a way to make money out of gems? like if I could get a lvl 6 gem a day, could I turn that into a heavy profit somehow?

did Frenzy DWA turn out to suck or something? I thought it would be a good idea.

Does the -accuracy debuff from Aukuras scale with level?

Welcome to every other fucking class in the game shitter. We know you have easy life with Elementalist spells being literal faceroll and suck dick for 10 seconds while shit just dies.

Since Klaip is down I decided to make an alt in the Sea server then I saw this. Can you claim this once per server then? I already claimed it once in Klaipeda.

You could trade items that has gems in them, the issue is that if the person buying your gem wants a level 6 gem, you need to socket an item with a level 7 gem, because removing gems from sockets lowers it by a level.

Overall, its a waste of time.

However if you socket gems in to desirable equipment, it would only improve its value i guess.

Where can I get my hands on the recipe for this fine American rifle?

c3 wiz -> c3 ele -> c1 pyro

How crazy would I be?

I'm going high3. What class should I go after that?

You really think I never rolled an alt before? Warlock is way underwhelming for a C7.

I already told you last thread, Rexipher World Boss.

Frost cloud is so overpowered that any R7 class you choose really doesn't. They are underwhelming in contrast to the OPness of Frost cloud.

how about u get Ur hands on this d lmaooooooo

got em!!!

If you want to throw away your last rank might as well pick linker so you can kill flying enemies easier.

>taking a bunch of passive abilities from the barbarian tree and ending up being useless.

realistically, what other option even exists for corsairs? taking fucking hoplite instead? lol

the problem with corsairs is they're too constrained in their builds. they have to go C2, and then you hit up against rank 7 at that point. at rank 2 you have to take peltasta, because what other option even exists at this point in this game. so the 2 circles they can pick inbetween are basically either C2 hoplite or C2 barb, neither of which can salvage the corsair imo.

short-term solution: don't roll corsair, it's busted.

Lucky fucker. I redeemed that on Klai and got nothing on SEA.

if you already claim at klaipeda, just claim it at telsai

>taking fucking hoplite instead? lol
are you retarded

How exactly does gem roasting work? You only need to gem roast them once and all negative stats will be gone and then you can level the gem without having any negative stats? Or must you level them first then finally gem roast all the negative stats off? Do you need to gem roast more than once or once is enough?

Warlock probably goes better with Kino3 and Linker for Ele3.

unless you have

>realistically, what other option even exists for corsairs? taking fucking hoplite instead? lol

>the 2 circles they can pick inbetween are basically either C2 hoplite or C2 barb, neither of which can salvage the corsair imo.

Anyone know where agvara cannon drops? I've seen a few for sale, but the people selling them all play dumb or say they're "not allowed to say"

Barb2 was a mistake :^)

>not rolling corsair3 for super fast mat farming and becoming richer than pardoners and alchemists combined

If hangman wasn't apparently buggy in pvp like I hear then I'd say the definitive 7 rank build is wiz3ele3link1, but right now dark theurge from warlock is a useful skill to have for pvp and is better than all the other single circle alternatives, if hangman really is buggy for pvp.

>Realstically, what other option exists for corsairs? taking fucking hoplite instead?

Uh yeah. Spear lunge applies a pierce damage debuff to enemies. Hexen dropper is pierce damage and so are dagger+spear basic attacks from your dual weapon assault. People don't like it because the idea of a spear pirate being the best way to play them is fucking stupid but that's how it is.

But carve attack can't hit ppl in pvp right?

i was implying you are too stupid to realize what hoplite does
it's the only class that makes swordsman damage somewhat relevant later on

Once is enough and only the most recent roasting level matters. And you can do it at any time.
Level 5 roasting = the gem will have no drawbacks for levels 1-5. Level 6 & beyond gems would have drawbacks, but they'd be reduced.

I love Orsha and all BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THERE AN EASIER WAY TO ACCESS THE FUCKING STATUE LIKE FUCKING SERIOUSLY GET THE FUCK OFF THAT PLACE IF YOU'RE NOT USING IT FUCK YOUUUU REEEEEEEEEEE

How reduced are Level 6 gems that are roasted anyways? Are they the penalty you'd get from a lv1 gem, or the penalty you'd gain from 5-6?

ayyyyy

it's up

So I can level 5 gem roast a level1 gem and then level that gem to 5 and there still won't be any negative stats? Thanks!

>no compensation

julie!

Just remember: It used to be even worse than it is now.

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIE

Why can't they just make statues have collision, fucking stupid what.

I'm trying to find this out as well.
Maybe a world boss?

>Barb2 was a mistake :^)

my argument: so is everything else. corsair ITSELF is the mistake, not specifically C2 barb.

here is the template for corsair:

Rank 1 Swordsman (mandatory)
Rank 2 Peltasta (mandatory)
Rank 3 ______
Rank 4 ______
Rank 5 Corsair (mandatory)
Rank 6 Corsair (mandatory)
Rank 7 ______

so you have wiggle room with 2 circles before corsair. hoplite is the obvious choice due to pierce dmg, but the build still sucks absolute balls and is not salvaged through pierce debuff alone. and so what else can you put there? nothing, realistically. the argument is not that C2 barb is any good for this build, the argument is that C2 hoplite is about equally worthless.

tl;dr: corsair itself is worthless, with one of the major problems being how constrained their build options currently are.

>taking C3 corsair

here's your fucking (You), memelord

The fact that they haven't made any improvement since before iCBT to mouse selecting things makes me unreasonably angry. They could just make the whole object highlightable like every other statue in the game, but no, they just increased the distance from you can use the statue, which doesn't address anything.

>here's your fucking (You), memelord
ill enjoy all my mats and money, friend

Harpoon in one hand, pistol in the other. HOW IS THAT NOT A BADASS PIRATE
The only downside is you have too few skills to rotate and pistol shot is cool but shit.

>Rank 1 Swordsman (mandatory)

No way!

>IMC is literally stealing your money
>Or the money of whichever fag bought the token and sold it for silver like an idiot.
>Or the money of the guy whose CC info was stolen by chinese assholes to run their bot empire

>Still stealing, though.

You know that submitting false reports lowers your report credibility and eventually they won't even look at your reports even if you correctly report a bot right?

Yes. The gem will gain a stat that says "Gem Roasting Lv5", so you can level it up as you want and it will retain the roasting level.

>Still stealing, though.

Would you download a car tho

Actual picture of Cattly irl.

>servers up right on time
at least they get this right

Is Cattly fashionable enough to pull off such a great hat?

No, I wouldn't.
Cuz it's stealing.

>take aoe class and kill things super fast for more drops than just poking a single mob at a time
What's the point of having a chance of extra drop from a mob when you can just aoe multiple mobs and move on?

MEET UP TIME?

Without compensation though...

no

I don't think you understand how much faster Lv.15 Jolly makes things

me with the brown skin

>implying they go through thousands of player's multiple reports one at a time instead of having an automated system
Don't be so naive.

>meeting up with /tosg/
i'd rather solo than be with you discord shills

me holding my qt irl gf

Me on the far left

"Hey guyz, because we killed the server 20 minutes early, we had some issues with a bunch of people's accounts and will need to do another 24 hour maintenance to continue transferring accounts. As compensation, enjoy some more dungeon vouchers"

But the damage bonus doesn't work if you're solo, so it's just an aoe aggro?

I mean how much faster for farming mats, not for the damage

WHERE IS MY COMPENSATION?

JULIEEEEEEEE

Why do you think there are still bots at fucking level 200+ then? If it were automated they'd be gone by now rather than what is actually happening where they're sifting through thousands of garbage reports before reaching the big fish. You literally don't know shit.

I thought all pets takes a slot
Could have levelled up the team level a bit earlier
Or it refresh when i logout?

DESOLATION

COMPENSATION

WHAT A MESS THEY'VE MADE

>it's a /tosg/ poster
figures

>Silute has more players than Klaipeda

holy shit, fucking knew it. Klaipeda is dead. Enjoy your substantially longer queue times

They should each take up a slot, not sure why they don't in your screenshot.

DELETE THIS

>Enjoy your substantially longer queue times
Right back at you when F2P comes :^)

Also as soon as they notice instance queues start to take forever they'll enable cross-server party search like in korea.

EVERYONE ON KLAIPEDO IS ASLEEP RIGHT NOW

>Current year
>Still using the homepage server status as an indicator of anything

>telsiai is orange even though it's work time in SEA
>tfw you didn't fall for the stay in kekpedo meme