EUIV help

>inb4 >>>/V/
I don't know where to post it there and I doubt anyone plays it there

Playing as Aq Qoyunlu as a noob. Control pic related, allied with Timurids, Mamluks, and Crimea. No Cossack DLC

Does owning Cilicia( thus blocking Ottoman) corridor to Mamluks and Syria make it more likely they will declare war on me sooner? does the AI factor in your alliances when deciding weather or not to attack you? where should I go from here?

And i guess to make this a Veeky Forums thread... tell me some facts or some shit...

>>>/gsg/

Jesus this is ugly
Get mods

Also you just need to check in diplomacy screen what the Ottomans want. Expect to have to fight them anyways.

>this is ugly
W-why? what mods anyways?At the moment I would get steamrolled by Ottos

Vidya generals board.

That's where you ask. They have a grand strategy general there, use it.

The base map of EU4 is ugly as fuck

>le bumpy mountains on a map when you're mostly going to be using country mode

thanks frieno

>I don't know where to post it
Veeky Forums

Osama's down with this. Osama's down with that. and if he's lucky he might get weapons from Iraq.

What nonsense

Everybody uses the terrain map mode

I'm not Johan btw

t. Johan

Why in the fuck would anyone use terrain?

>I'm not Johan btw

t. Wiz

I know some there go here on Veeky Forums as well. Case in point: the memery in this and some other threads

>Everybody uses the terrain map mode
You can't fool me, Johan

Stop playing as a mudshit, and pick a white European country like a good boy

>3 threads

pls buy stellaris

They're all mememasters. It's like /int/ in a way, it's full of nationalists and shitposting, but sometimes you see some interesting shit there.

*pirates HoI4*

HOL UP
*downloads all DLC*
YU BE SAYIN
*posts screenshot of his EU4 game*

You got a few choices OP

>Eat rest of QQ and Georgia
>Eat Arabia
>Turn on Mamluks, eat them
>Then expand in to Ottomans with Timurids
>Move in to wherever from there, the world is your oyster

or

>Eat QQ and Georgia
>Start a war en masse, all cards on the table, dicks to the wall, hot shit in the fan, toe nails scraping the sand, hair in the bun, troops in the firing line, finger on trigger, ass to the grass, and eat the fuck out of the Ottomans
>Then do whatever

but shame on you for not playing Byzantium you heathen.

Why does everyone prefer Aq Qoyunlu instead of Qara Qoyunlu?

I was about to ask this. Qara has objectively a better crest.

Fuck off, i like it more this way and i got like 2-3k hours on gsg games.

If you open Ottomans diplomacy view and look at their opinion on whoever owns Cilicia, hover over the number and somewhere in there should either be "desires province" minus bonus, and i think it even has written specific provinces they desire in there. If there is no "desires province" that measn they don't care about Cilicia.

But like people said, you gonna have to fight them sooner or later anyway. Key to this game is agressivity. Ally Mamluks, Venetia and i guess Genoa and fuck them up.

Because they are sunni and all other neighboring muslim countries are also sunni.