/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (10.7 downgrade - Entrypoints: Browserhax/Menuhax up to 10.5, otherwise OoT/PSMD/CubicNinja)
Wii U: up to 5.4 (if possible) or 5.5.1
Vita: 3.51 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade+a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U 5.5.1: pastebin.com/DpW6HmbZ
Other consoles: pastebin.com/pHS5LaR5

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Preview2 release of NTR 3.4 exclusively for the New 3DS. It allows streaming to PC, among other things. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.4preview2
-SALT released a save exploit for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. smd.salthax.org/
-FBI rewritten from scratch, with new features like installing tickets from QR codes github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases

>Wii U
-Kernel exploit for 5.5.1 leaked, allowing to run Loadiine and more.
-Smealum released iosuhax, a set of tools for when 5.5.1 IOSU exploits are released. github.com/smealum/iosuhax

You can use FunKeyCIA (and/or other tools) to download 3DS eShop software using keys from 3ds.nfshost.com/
The latest FBI can scan QR codes and install games directly.
Check the Pastebin if you want to know more.

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp
loadiine.ovh/
wiiubrew.net/tutorials-and-guides/block-wiiu-updates/
mega.nz/#F!2w132bDL
github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/tree/master/meta
wiiu.derpowa.eu
loadiine.ovh
mega.nz/#!vElxSaqa!aYwo5bxXUNINA-KT-aTL0Pjx8mLKh1YN3dc3eJaOTXg
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Installation-and-Upgrade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for loadliine isn't worth it

>nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp
Some network services may become unavailable.

Date and time
From Tuesday, May 10, 2016 4:00 AM - Tuesday, May 10, 2016 8:00 AM Pacific Time

5.6 incoming

nevermind I didn't fix it
it's new super luigi u, I actually extracted it myself from the .wud and I have the correct ID in the game file
nothing on the gbatemp compatibility list other than "it works" so it can't be the game

doubt it, maintenance was announced like 2 days ago

Good thing I got that Tubehax DNS set up on my Wii U.

Someone should make a WiiU games download pastebin.

So how many times does it take before it works? I followed this and I think i'm on my...6th attempt and the system freezes.

>yfw smegma disables tubehax for a few minutes

even if tubehax died if you have stand by off you can just block the addresses

go to loadiine.ovh/ instead of the IP stuff. someone suggested it in the last thread and its worked for me perfectly every time

also how do i stop my wii u from updating itself in case they fix this

Has the haxserver been fixed to work with EUR yet?

it worked thanks user, have this as my thanks.
wiiubrew.net/tutorials-and-guides/block-wiiu-updates/

Has anyone used smea's iosuhax to dump their nand yet? Nand dumping is always the best safety in case someone fucks up royally and now that we're gonna get swarmed with newfags we should be able to do that.

Alright now what

I don't even know what this HBL is for. I just boot straight into Loadiine

How do I get the icon and proper text for loadiine?

Ya gotta put games on your SD card and play them, this isn't even that hard.

You gotta have a loader to load shit.

whats the more popular option here? URL blocking or tubehax? tubehax seems easier

also where do you guys get your wii u games from?

please respond

To launch other homebrew.
Like...
huh...
ehm
a nes emulator i think?

Alright, how to get Virtual Console games to work on Loadiine?

Have a Wii U with fairly old firmware.

Game disc it to 5.3.2 to take the safe well traveled route, at least until fully open like the Wii?

Or update to 5.5.1 and use this new one? (I understand that the exploit was leaked and not yet really ready.)

Oh SHIT YEAH, I can't goddamn wait till emulators come out. If the Wii could run some N64 games, this thing will run them much better... hopefully... Goddamn something's fucky with like every VC system on the Wii U except like the GBA.

I keep getting "Error Code 112-1006 Could not display page"

Well I guess we have injection already
wait why do i keep saying "we" i don't have a wiiu ;_;
i want one

tubemate pro bally is the easiest way, but you really can't go wrong with any of them or you can use all 3 if you're that paranoid. just like 3ds, try Wiiuiso.

Same.

you're spelling it loadine, it's loadiine with 2 i's.

Source: I was high when doing it the first time.

Alrighty
anyone got a working link?
the ones i find are dead

No, I'm spelling it loadliine.

is it possible to run cafiine on 5.5.1? i've spent a few hours trying to set it up and i have no idea if it's working

not loadliine
loadiine
no L

No, I don't want injection. The N64 VC emulator for the Wii U is trash. All the VC's are trash because they have input lag and they're dark as fuck. NES has rendering issues, SNES looks funny, N64 is sometimes TOO fast. At least on the Wii when the StarFox 64 VC ran too fast they fixed it. They haven't fixed any of these problems.

yeah that\s what it said loadine

>spend like an hour trying to get SDCafiinne working
>somebody shows me big.anus.trade
>IT'S FUCKING DOWN
DAMN IT ALL I WANT IS SOME CUSTOM SMASH MUSIC WHY IS THIS SO HARD

Is DS fine at least?

well even though you haven't spelled it correctly any of these times, let's dig deeper. Are you putting http:// in front of the loadiine.ovh?

I don't know actually, I'm pretty damn high. I'm not even supposed to be here, I'm the guy who talks about getting high, pirating Tr4sh DLC, and plays pokemon and shitposts, this has turned into /wiiuhbg/ overnight and it is a scary world. I think it was good though, I didn't buy a DS VC because I own all those damn games on carts and/or I have a DSTWO. I guess I could load them with loadiine...

L(Lowercase)oadiine

Is there a way to run Smash 4 mods using the loadiine.ovh link?

Now that my shit is working, where is the best source to get Wii U ISO's?

private trackers

Since I only had a spare 4gb Class 4 sd card and wanted to see if I could get it running, I downloaded Minecraft since it was pretty small, which I'm glad that it works but every time I launch the game it freezes at the YJ Studios logo. I take it I should just wait till I get a bigger card tomorrow morning to really see what's going on or is there some settings I have to tweak?

alright so how the fuck do i hack smash music now

>nintendo doesn't patch this
>the wiiu becomes popular due to piracy

shame it barely has any games

It would be one of the smartest business moves they've ever made.

It's amazing how they're more than Xbox One and PS4 combined though.

Someone recommend me a game under 2 gb to test my Wii U out

Shovel Knight

this. zelda is going to be wii u/nx and i dont think they have anything planned for the next year so this would be the best way for them to actually get some sales.

this console gen sucks some fat dicks. literally all i wanted was a SM64/sunshine like 3d mario and they couldnt even make that.

Minecraft or Game and Wario.

How long until region free discs? I want to actually buy some of these jp games.

>this console gen sucks some fat dicks. literally all i wanted was a SM64/sunshine like 3d mario and they couldnt even make that.
This.
And I fear Nintendo plans on doing other 3D Land/World games, since doing the same thing over and over sells better (look at NSMB, that's just what happened with it, it's too much now)
Also kind of the same happened with Mario Galaxy 2. Now a lot of people want a Mario Galaxy 3 instead of something new, just because of that. I think they want to create a similar situation with the 3D Land/World games.

Well been trying to get some uploads done but that's going to take forever since I have a shitty upload speed.
So far I have uploaded 2 games: Star Fox Zero and Super Mario 3D World.
mega.nz/#F!2w132bDL
decryption key: !hxCN3xELYWxg2ZjS35rCUg
If youre looking for more games head over two wiiuiso and hope the mega links are not dead.

>mega
I'm getting third world speeds from Mega and I don't know why, any chance we could get anything on gdrive? Google Drive is almost instantaneous for me, it's wonderful
>tfw gotta wait days until I can play Bayonetta 1
kill me

is 1mb upload speed fast enough

github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/tree/master/meta

Probably would take you 6 hours to upload a 4 gig game.
I have 4-5 mbps upload speed and it took me around 4 hours to upload a game that is around 4 gigs. I wish isps would stop giving people shitty upload speed with a decent download speed

So if I have an non exploited wii u on 5.3.2 (I updated using a splatoon disk my brother owned) Can I still follow the pastebin guide but instead of using the "code550.bin" I instead use the "code532.bin?"

[Ootsuka Reika] Somersault! (COMIC LO 2011-06) [English] =Team Vanilla=

page 16

I tried saving the icon as icon.png and copy pasting the xml and saving it as meta.xml, then placed the files in the same folder that loadiine.elf is in but the homebrew launcher wont start now.

im hoping since their doing the same shit over agian strategy didnt work with the wii u theyll end up taking some risks with the NX

i would kill for another gamecube though. the games they made for that thing were something else

that's not bayonetta

>go to wii u iso
>see magapack thread
>open it
>see 7 games i actually want to play

im fuckin hype

Seems like Google Drive cuts my upload wait time from 3 hours and 45 min to 2 hours and 25 min.
Might use google drive instead

help me obi-wan you're my only hope

>got wii u smash mods working
feels good man

>limited to 15 gb of storage
yikes

mega:#!xsMi0ALA!5Z3iZZwOI7A4qbPHXH41k-1xLCPlzeruhaqqP7PxDjg

FUCKING MEGAMAN COLLECTION D00DS

mega:#F!qt0gEY4Q!NMHxS2YnGgXsc6xdmIqdYQ
TP HD

i havent tested any of these btw, im just posting them from wiiuiso because im hype as fuck right now

You mean Mega cuts your upload time?

Just split the file and upload to 2 google drive accounts.

Probably did not word that correctly.
Uploading Star Fox Zero to Google Drive will take me aprox 2 hours and 25 min
While with mega it took like 3 hours and 45 min

Is twilight princess HD this slow when loading or it's because I'm a bad thief and stole the game?

>find Bayo1 upload
>it's in 28 parts
>all in their own mega links
>one of the links is dead
t-thanks

Ah fuck me I read it wrong.

>one of the links is dead
motherfucker I'm downloading it right now is this true tell me so I don't waste my time

How long till we have emulators running off the tablet?
I want me some Gamecube games from the wii pad
Without having to use a wii remote.

>mega:#!xsMi0ALA!5Z3iZZwOI7A4qbPHXH41k-1xLCPlzeruhaqqP7PxDjg

this is actually minecraft

Serious question, what is there to run on the Wii U? I have one, only games I own are Smash, Hyrule Warriors, Luigi Bros, and Dude Sex.
I want some DLC.

funky barn
no dlc for now

can you change the music playing in loadiine gx2? if so how?

Any site for 5.5.X that also has tcpgecko? I'm trying wiiu.derpowa.eu but for some reason it hangs after choosing either kexploit where loadiine.ovh works just fine but doesn't have gecko.

If anyone cares you can use this program to make your own DS VC games mega.nz/#!vElxSaqa!aYwo5bxXUNINA-KT-aTL0Pjx8mLKh1YN3dc3eJaOTXg
Once it's done converting the rom just add a made up title id to the folder name so it looks like this Mario Party DS [ABCD99]
Then put the folder into your games folder on your sd card and you can play it in loadiine

Not sure if srs, but I'll give it a try on my 3DS

yo, how do I update my old AuReiNand?

I come back and it seems there was some drama among devs and it was renamed to Luma3ds and it's got like tons of fucking updates that I don't see what they add

do DS games on wii u look like shit?

There's music?

based user. I can finally get rhythm heaven on Wii U.

Look pretty good on the gamepad.

Could I use this to play the fantranslated 7th Dragon on the Wii U?

download luma3ds
delete old aureinand files
drop new luma3ds files in

there's a readme in the github repo for a reason. links to a wiki that has a section specifically for upgrades
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Installation-and-Upgrade

3ds when

Yes

>loadiine doesnt want to load up the 3 times i tried
>start to panic
>then remember that shit unreliable at always loading up
almost spooked my self there

Greatest fucking news of today.
Thanks.

is there something like this for cakes?

>not using jdownloader or something to check if all the links are alive before starting
smdh

Anyway, is it this one? If so, I already have it.

I threw away the original rars though, and just have the usenet ones now, so I can't just give you the missing piece.

I guess I could just make a torrent. I'm too lazy for mega.

if you get a torrent maybe I could actually get it this century because Mega is just not cooperating
and I'd seed