/ddg/ - Dragon's Dogma General

Ashe did nothing wrong Edition

Tips for new players
You can change vocations at level 10 at the Gran Soren inn or BBI.
Character appearance can be changed later on.
You don't need pawns, but they help.
Don’t miss your sidequests: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Quest_Progression
Further info on "Must Do" sidequests: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qS9A47duONEwozGu8A6_oX_HyCxgBwbquGmlZqEQqqg/edit?usp=sharing
Make sure you understand the romance system before you get too far: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Beloved

>Wiki you lazy shit
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki

==================================================

>NEW /ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156IeHCRWMcCTU4nkIIwGgjVBetjVu47C9TvAlAc5HUY/edit?usp=sharing

>Stat Growths
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths

>RC Calculator
opsc.dark-arisen.com/calculator.php?cmd=calculate

>In-depth Beginner/Advanced Player Guide and FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/17Avxu-W6BCjDrglXtHg8Z3sKB_z_5tlWhV1Vmf_YWHw

> Old /ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/150pTBJ-IJ8ktH3mzObUI5pA4Rzsh88rfgFpwZf9wxe8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Character Creator Sliders
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfNzxImmAvPk0jUhfKdyjxwUBg8OUl9iQhLMBL_pEl8/edit?usp=sharing

>Current mods available
pastebin.com/jcbPgLdj

>Collection of small mods (model/color swaps etc.)
piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.uXOgwZkXAy5/latest

>Hotkey Script for PC Players
pastebin.com/7gju0zt8

>Modding on console and old pawns
pastebin.com/NMTBXnxA

>Guide to get DDO
pastebin.com/hywvK0qT

>DDO Beginners Guide
pastebin.com/xgzbcXNg

>Screenshot Guide
pastebin.com/6YtfNbcb

>Make webms
pastebin.com/4ipnGRND

>[un]official Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/postsliders

Last ring in the endless chain

First for having selected the wrong image for the OP

ashe is a fag

this

>chaotic types

Its was Grette's fault.

my elf could beat your elf.

which elf vs which elf

Reminder that EVERY pawn looks better with freckles.

Gonna go live in a bit, not gonna stream for a whole long time though

twitch tv/illholdthemoff

Farook vs. Sahmed

Sahmed would be kind of shit at fighting, stealth is his game

I'm campainng in PoE, will slap freckles on D'artanyan in a bit. You can't see them on Farook.

D'artanyan vs Ethrendel?

What am I saying, he wouldn't hit a woman unless his life was in danger.

>Finally beat Daimon 2.0
>Get this from my chest
>Had the materials to goldforge it immediately too
Awesome.

Honestly I really haven't developed Nizana or Ethrendel other than them being sisters that act incredibly bitchy towards one another to further their own purposes

Alrighty going live now

kill stop and dump the shots man. The few reasons I still lurk this general is watching magical beasties die.

Huh?

this is a laptop, I'm alt tabbed into another game, awake only by the grace of alcohol and coffee - and its almost 2am. Literacy is long gone from this place.

"kill shit and dump the shots. The few reasons I still lurk this general is seeing images of dead magical beasties."

i gotta transfer all my pics from the ps3 but i'll dump once i do and after i take some new ones tonight, i promsed some dudes on a fb group i'd take out their pawns.
>not surprised when they're both loli archers

>tfw several Soulsborne generals in the catalogue.

They must be stopped.

Hey dude if you still want Alsiel as a sorc I'll have that up in a minute.

oh hey thanks. Let me get out of PoE

Do you really want Grands? I'd have to take off his Barbed Nail for it and then he would not be as awesome with Brontide.

He's your pawn, I prefer grands for how the magical effects are in screenshots, so its not a necessity as much as just a preference. If you want to keep the Brontide and Barbed Nail I'll still hire him.

Ah, neat. I figured you wanted Grands so you could triplecast off of him. I'm not sure triplecasting is possible, though. I've only doublecast before.

I think watching him whip dragons into submission is the coolest so we'll keep the nail.

Do you want Holy enchant? I usually keep it on because he likes to HFB.

Too late, I need to go to bed. I just put Seism on, you probably don't need enchants because you don't play melee.

For anybody who wants him, Alsiel is in the rift as a Sorcerer for a few days.

Thank you and Goodnight.

Sorry I nodded off on the PC Moff stream music woke me up, no joke.

If you want me to change anything or need to rehire him at some point after I've switched him back, just shoot me a line and I'll fix you up. Thanks for all the hires, man.

>my Conan pawn is about to slip from the top 100
aw man

Goodnight /ddg/

No, thank you. This is least I can do to return the favor.

guess its time to break it out of retirement.

My music saves the day once again

Goodnight /ddg/

>style tomorrow in /ddg/

this blackness...is comfy

>Have the best possible weapon in the game for MA
>My fighter pawn still has 200 strength more than I have magick and while she has the best sword, it's only basic dragonforged
Guess that happens when a character is consistently one role vs me bouncing between strider and sorc.

>he doesn't always use tomorrow in a dark room
I bet you don't turn to ash in the sun either

what is this sun you speak of? wife forces the light into my life

No dying.

If Dawn of War 3 can be announced after 7 years of waiting, Dragon's Dogma 2 could happen too, right ?

RIGHT ?

Are we to die...?

Damn user, that's some hope you got there.
You must believe that Dragon's Dogma Online is coming in the West too ?

Well, we never really expected DD to be ported, so...

It'll be a mobile game.

mfw fellow Tim Hecker listener in this general

is molester magician gone yet?

FIX THE FUCKING PAWN SEARCH SYSTEM, CAPCOM

OR RELEASE A CURRENT GEN VERSION ON CONSOLES, COME ON. FASTEST SELLING GAME EVER.

>FIX THE FUCKING PAWN SEARCH SYSTEM, CAPCOM
I seriously doubt they'll ever touch this game again.

It's so shitty on Steam though. Current gen ports that actually support a search system would be excellent now that it's known on PC.

yet again,
CAPCOM
one of the most idiotic companies around atm.

Hell no. Idiots don't make games like this. Idiots don't actually listen to demand/advice and attempt the western PC market even though they're a japanese company.

They should push into current gen. PS4 is getting a power boost, maybe they can make something nice towards the tail end of its life.

capcom are the guys that murdered the best selling survival horror franchise so they could try and make their own COD.
the guys who gave the most popular action game franchise to a company who have never made a good action game, and the guys who left one of the most iconic platform characters to rot, with no intention of ever resurecting him.
The only game company thats even more stupid than them is konami, and thats not much of an achievement.

bump

Yeah well I'm a greedy fuck too and not above murder so whatever. I'm greedy for more fucking Dogma. I think there's no better "press release" for a japanese game that isn't controversial weeb trash or an artsy Final Fantasy ripoff than being playable on every goddam system.

>b-b-b-but it's single player

If we could jerk each other off properly with a search system the community wouldn't be fucking dead. You ever wonder why people love something? It's a mystery, but no, actually in this case it's not. A community can Andy Warhol your pawn to some extent, it's nice. Doesn't work if they can't find the pawn.

Why does,'t my game looks as good as yours even after I've installed the two mods you're using ?
All my settings are maxed except for the shadows maybe.

Just search by pawn level and vocation.

Just accept that it doesn't work half the time.

I get what you're complaining about but it works just fine if you're not searching for level 200 pawns.

>add friend
>pawn shows up right there for you

I don't get why you guys are such big proponents of a broken system. The search engine is a repairable feature that ould really stimulate the community. They aren't going to ever fix it but still stop arguing that's it's fine the way it is. No logical reason a search engine shouldn't be able to bring you from point a to point b.

I don't get why you're so bothered by this, there's nothing you can do about it so just deal with it or just send him a friend request and hire his pawn until you get bored.

You should stop crying and accept that it will never be fixed.
Anyway, it's not like you care about pawns outside of /ddg/, so you don't need a search function.

favorite way to beat daimon?

>everyone complaining about capcom

it could be konami...ya know?

With a stick.
A large stick.

post more freckles

Shoving my cock in his ass.
Or
Fucking Olra in front of him.

does stamina have any real effect on your pawns? I redid my strider pawn with a fighter 10 ranger 190 for maximum stamina in hopes that they would do more skills. I picked up another strider pawn that had about 1.5k less stam to compare and it looks like they both do about the same amount of skills.

I'm thinking of redoing her as mage 10 sorc 190 but as a strider using the bbi lvl2 magick weapons. honestly I really hate living armors and this seems like a good build to buttfuck them without having to play sorc.

Avrora truly is the best Arisen

Ahhh freckles.

You mad I called this place ded, you faggots? You're all ded.

However I'm not looking for a fight or looking for an answer to my bitching. Search is a flaw that is hobbling the western PC release, I have heard as much from others and seen it in action myself.

My way of thinking, since there is nothing that can be done to Steam and that sucks so hard it's unbelievable, is to wonder about a way forward. I assume Capcom wants this shit to make money, that's all my assumption. Maybe a sad and ignorant assumption but fuck me, I don't care. PC release was a no brainer, current gen console version that isn't garbage looks like gravy to me, would avoid Steam problems and it doesn't involve setting up infrastructure for their MMO. That's it.

Also I am not but the other posts are mine.

>not using your own custom style

Not ready at all. Currently level 48 with sitty equipment. But not going out until I killed Daimon.

Damn I missed this place.

Not any of those guys, but on PS3 and probably Steam too if it lasts long enough, after a while the only active playerbase will be level 200.

>that custom board nav
>cm
>y
>jp
>pol
>b
holy lel get out

FRECKLES
R
E
C
K
L
E
S

>not keeping shortcuts to them in case a shitstorm happens and you want to watch

Send a friend request for maximum circlejerk, problem solved, you faggots make a big deal out of everything.

not much, it's good to have but most of the time pawns aren't attacking enough to get fatigued. I think fighters use it more than anything else, i've seen mine fatigue once or twice as a fighter but never any other pawns or vocations.

What if that person hasn't played in years? Awkward.

>I love stirring shit up
All the more reason.

What if the PC version of Dragon's Dogma was only 4 months old? and you can hire pawns from "past summons", dumbass.

This mindset is an incredible turn off.

there's this thing about time
it moves forward, you see
eventually- I know this is hard to grasp -it will be years from now
and then looking at the pawnsheet and trying to hire someone from it will be awkward

no one's going to remember this shit exists next year.

>want to add people from here for future gaming
>realize the only multiplayer games I play are dota 2 and occasionally tf2
shid

all day senpai
I heard that leaked album from one of my friends a while ago, some good shit

What console was Nephy on?

>"past summons"
dont be dumb

how are you gonna hire someone from past summons for the first time, genius

G R A C E
R
A
C
E

G R A C E
Probably the last Grace we'll do together, friends.

Last Grace.