/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

They Nerfed Us Edition

Previous thread Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

Spreadsheets: Info on parties, materials, and Medals!
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Quick tips
pastebin.com/WzPzi3BY

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vRtE_piELQXebleCS9Sx8H92C9AKSHRZeUtEpvgyCnA/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D998xIlCVB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for unity amongst unions

Do you think Vanitas will stand a chance against Sora Riku and co? If he didn't get stronger then he might get put on his ass immediately

Depressing edition.

It doesn't matter if he got stronger, in the end he either gets defeated or somehow "converted" to the light. At best you get a scene where he kicks everyone's ass easily to show he's strong or something.

Calling it now, Vanitas is gonna have some Dark Mega tier bullshit link with Sora. Like the more Sora hates him or hates in general the stronger Vanitas gets.

we need to revise the OP pasta, some of these FAQ are getting ridiculous

Or maybe the stronger Sora's light is the stronger Vanitas' darkness is.

Also how long do you guys expect Kingdom Hearts 3 to be? There a lot of shit that needs to be done like getting Aqua out the RoD and Waking up ven from castle oblivion and somehow magically freeing Terra from Xehanort's control which honestly sounds impossible. And the confrontation with the 13 darkness's and 7 lights still needs to happen.

exactly how much exp is needed to max level a 4 star medal? 5 star? 6 star?

so what if xehanort is just full of shit with the 7 and 13 thing and he's just saying that to give his side more people

>SINCE I KNOW ALL THE PLOT AND LORE I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, YOUR SEVEN LIGHTS WILL NEVER BEAT MY 430,000 SEEKERS OF DARKNESS

I actually just got done editing the quick tips down a bit.

If anyone has their preferred farm missions for Mythril and fusion medals post them. I want to fill that section out more

Will the gummi missions finally be fun this time?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vRtE_piELQXebleCS9Sx8H92C9AKSHRZeUtEpvgyCnA/

Medal farming locations

Isn't Sora the nice one, though? I haven't played all the Sora games, but in 1 and 2 he seemed super friendly all the time forever.

I predict it becoming a puzzle minigame instead of an action shmup

At least two full length games in lenght. Also remember, Vanitas is an Unversed. Directly tied to emotions and shit.

It was fun in KHII

If he comes back the way he is from BBS, he's getting mauled easily

But I can see some dumb reason like the power he had from wielding the X-blade was absorbed into his being and made him uber strong

So was Xemnas able to use a Keyblade during the events of KH2?

Sora has gotten angry a few times, and when it happened he seriously fucked up the people who made him angry. Play CoM.

notto dis shittu again

Can I beat the game with only story medals?

But Vanitas has no real connection with Sora. It's more with Ventus.

Vanitas just so happens to have Sora's face because of Ven's connection to Sora.

>Vanitas is an Unversed

He's not an Unversed. He just so happens to have the ability to create the Unversed.

He's simply Ven's dark half given form.

How the heck is Vanitas still alive?

And if he does come back so should the Unversed

KH3 BETTER be a clusterfuck of Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed and Nightmares

guilted story medals are stronger than rares, so yes

>but in 1 and 2 he seemed super friendly all the time forever.
You missed CoM where he's an angry ball of fire that was willing to kill anyone that wronged his friends

If you ask me, Vanitas will always be around if Ven is around

>This Hollow Bastion elevator on Critical in Re:Coded
Make it stop, make it stop. Even with four Donald Thundagas the farthest I've made it is the 2x Defender 1x Wyvern wave. The fact that Donald has to be behind the Defender to damage it is nonsense, but it's even worse that you can be damaged on the last third of Spinner Ray.

Should i play the kingdom hearts games on the hardest difficulty? Ive played 1 and 2, along with some parts of the other games. I was just wondering if critical/proud is the diffinitive way to experience the games i guess.

>there's like 3 pair of pants in the whole game

Does everyone in Japan wear shorts or something?

What gives?

>57 (3 AP
YOUR SPREADSHEET IS SHEET.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Nigga you dont even know
>invisible in the auto scroll minigame followed by 2 fucking long bosses

Yeah, the games are way too easy otherwise. So far Re:Coded from a fresh file and DDD Critical from a fresh file are the only ones I would say it's more of a pain in the ass than anything else. Apparently Proud on Days is also horrendous but I personally didn't attempt it.

BBS just requires you to Command Board for a Cure before you start doing anything, but after that it's just like Standard really.

literally no bully pls

They're comfy and easy to wear.

I've got a critical mode KH2 file. It was a fucking nightmare of the best kind. I've never had a game before that sat me down and said "git gud or git out". Like it's a fun little romp with powers and magic and whirly magic swords on normal or whatever, but on critical you HAVE to learn the little mechanics and nuances to actually just play the fucking game. It's so fucking hard I love it.

Because it's KH. No one truly dies. And with Vanitas, he lost his body but his heart remained and went somewhere

Now he'll get a new body and be back in action for KHIII. Same time Ventus comes back. They're two sides of the same coin after all.

As long as Ven's around, Vani will be lingering somewhere. How this goes forward into the next saga is any body's guess.

Yeah I don't think Vanitas will be killed off in KHIII not after only being in really one game prior to KHIII excluding his little scene in DDD yet generating so much buzz on his return and his situation.

Upping the difficulty isn't the definitive way to experience anything.

Difficulty depends on the player skill level. And challenge isn't the only thing in experiencing a game.

If you're looking for a challenge that's another thing user.

Aqua wears the best shorts!

Are you kidding? Outside of the data bosses you just have to Magnega and Thundaga everything. Maybe Reflega if you feel extra cheesy. Roxas, the room right before the data boss room, and the cars at the burning house of Timless River are the only tough parts of an entire KH2 run on Critical. To say it's a nightmare in any way is a joke since you can tank like three to four hits on top of having Second Chance, Once More, and Leaf BRacer.

I meant in Unchained

I'm looking for pants in the avatar boards.

I keep seeing shorts and long shorts.

They'll probably pull the Axel/Xigbar card and keep him around to become more important and because of fan service

Ok let me rephrase. Assuming you don't want to cheeseball your way through the game like a pussy ass scrublord and want to be a proper fucking keyblade wielder, it's everything I described. If you're just playing through critical for the sake of a fucking trophy and bragging rights, then by all means take up this user's suggestion.

lol he lost to terra, aqua and ven.

He wrecked Ventus, stalemated with Aqua and didn't really fight Terra

What are you smoking

pls does anyone know i dont want to waste exp and munny

Ven beat him at the end. Was down on the floor when he fought aqua. And Terra whooped both MX and TerraNort when Vanitas ran away like a *****.

>1000 Heartless redux
>it's 1000 Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed
>Nomura pulls some bullshit to get the Dream Eaters out of the RoS so they can come too

If you only play one KH on the hardest difficulty, it has to be KHIIFM.

Otherwise, I don't think it's a big deal.

Proud on Days is literally just longer.

Because the enemies are fucking retarded, all it does is make their stats even larger.

I don't care how ridiculous or impractical it would be, I'd love the fuck out of a fight like that.

>Ven beat him at the end.

He beat him with clash of wills in the station of awakening using his power against him. Hardly counts especially since he had to deal with Aqua and Mickey from the outside

>Was down on the floor when he fought aqua.

And Aqua fell right afterwards so there goes your argument. They knocked each other out

>And Terra whooped both MX and TerraNort when Vanitas ran away like a *****.

You obviously didn't pay attention since MX and Vanitas were fine after they fought Terra. Vanitas took off to merge with Ventus.

Since you know that was the plan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D998xIlCVB4

Fuck this gay earth sempais

Man, this entire run has been a nightmare. I remember on Standard I enjoyed the turn based Olympus Coliseum, I just barely beat Hades and Cerberus on this run using every single license they threw at me. Didn't even have a Regen since Cloud at them all in his fight. The Bandits are also the bane of my existence, I just love their mile long range on every attack and then taking three full combos to kill one.

How much harder can it honestly get really? The only thing I even remotely dread right now is Roxas.

A proper Keyblade wielder would use the magic given to him instead of running around like a headless chicken hoping to get a single smack off at an enemy leaving himself completely vulnerable. There's no reason to run around hoping to hit enemies when Magnet helps you out like crazy the instant you get it, and the same applies for Thunder. Reflect is only decent in Final Mix anyway, and you have to know when a boss does a certain attack to bother using it as well.

You make KH2 Critical out to be this really hard thing when it only had very few moments where it was actually tough outside of post game bosses, and they're the same difficulty on every difficulty anyway. Hell, Land of Dragons is like the only tough part for hours at the start of the game and that's just because of those guys with the lances that charge at you while you're on a timer.

An all out fight with legions of Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed would be pretty kickass

Especially with Ansem, Xemnas and Vanitas leading them respectively

And add in the Nightmares with Young Xehanort and you have a real party.

why is all kh fan made content outstandingly gay?

Wasn't he fighting Ven and Mickey + Aqua in the physical world?

Ok well realistically let me ask you this. Did you have fun playing through the whole game spamming nothing but magnet and thunder? Like honestly tell me if that was fun for you. Because that sounds boring as shit

And just when i thought life as a KHfag couldn't deliver more suffering

fucking furrfaggot cheater is still in with 145million lux

>mfw I'll never get that outfit

How do I get 6k jewels guys?

I think there's only like 13k in the game, currently.

Yep, I also blocked, dodge rolled, used Reflega on certain enemies like the Tron floating circle things since I couldn't be assed to wait forever for their one attack you could counter them on reliably, used reaction commands, attacked with the Keyblade like a normal person, and so on.

It's not like you immediately get either of these, but Magnet alone helps tremendously throughout your entire run. Even if you do use it certain enemies outright refuse to get sucked up in it anyway.

The health hit you take for playing on Critical is ultimately nothing in the grand scheme of things, and the few areas that are tough can just be brute forced until you get lucky. The hallway before the data bosses is the perfect example of this.

posting the purest.

If Axel fought Marluxia to the death uninterrupted, who do you think would have won and why? We know everything they're capable of now.

Just think of it as DLC. $15 USD for the costume. $30 if you want the girl's too. But you get some Cids and Chips and Dales and the nerfed limited medals too, that makes it worth it right?

>we know everything they're capable of now
>he didn't beat DDD

>He beat him with clash of wills in the station of awakening using his power against him. Hardly counts especially since he had to deal with Aqua and Mickey from the outside
>He beat him with clash of wills in the station of awakening using his power against him. Hardly counts especially since he had to deal with Aqua and Mickey from the outside
This is Kingdom Hearts. A clash of wills>typical fights.
>And Aqua fell right afterwards so there goes your argument. They knocked each other out
They both fell, Vanitas fell first, Aqua fell second. Either way Vanitas lost be it a tie or not.
>You obviously didn't pay attention since MX and Vanitas were fine after they fought Terra. Vanitas took off to merge with Ventus.
He left midway through the fight. MX was literally on the ground in pain where Terra stood over him like he was nothing. Clearly Vanitas would have met the same fate.
BBS villains are just weaklings. ;_;

Probably Marluxia

Marluxia. Axel's a fuccboi.

>tfw Riku is Vanitas

Considering how Marly has that thing he transforms into probably him. Axel would probably have to suicide bomb him

>This is Kingdom Hearts. A clash of wills>typical fights.
>aka I have no idea what I'm talking about

>They both fell, Vanitas fell first, Aqua fell second. Either way Vanitas lost be it a tie or not

So they're equals.

>He left midway through the fight. MX was literally on the ground in pain where Terra stood over him like he was nothing. Clearly Vanitas would have met the same fate.

Because Xehanort is going to go all out trying to destroy his new vessel

And Vanitas again had other shit to do

Its like the point of BBS went over your head

Oh and I like how you don't mention how Xehanort and Vanitas were embarrassing Terra, Aqua and Ventus during the initial clash.

Axel wouldn't flick his wrist correctly, fuck up, and die.

this looks like a fucking moba skin for like 5 bucks

What does that eye mean?

You see it everywhere on keyblades

On evil ones anyway

>a person that is literally 100% darkness
>wearing armor designed to protect oneself from the darkness
This is why I hate this fanbase

>Oh and I like how you don't mention how Xehanort and Vanitas were embarrassing Terra, Aqua and Ventus during the initial clash.
Well yeah, that was a 'trailer' fight to build hype for the game. lol Nomura had to put the fight in the game somewhere. Thats why Terra is immediately back at full power right when the scene ends. It's just a cool fight scene. nothing more.

Nort eye.

It could just be armor made for battle you moron

Lol it still happened in game.

That's the point.

They kept the BBS concept and put it into the game.

So Xehanort and Vanitas still embarrassed TAV

Terra got back up to fight because he had some time to recover.

If Vanitas was going to have armor he'd have it already.

Keyblade Armor has an express purpose and Vanitas has no need for it.

Same with Xehanort. There's a reason he never wears his Armor even though we know he has it.

Depends. If Marluxia got time to fully power up, then he wins

If not, then it could go either way. Axel could take it.

>If Vanitas was going to have armor he'd have it already

He never had to fight any real major fights until TAV. Come KHIII, he's going up against the 7 Lights.

>Keyblade Armor has an express purpose and Vanitas has no need for it.

So all armor in this series just has to be Keyblade Armor?

Well I guess Mulan and Shane are confirmed to be Keyblade wielders then

And Goofy too since he wears armor back in his world.

Then why does Xemnas wear it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm7m?

Cause he's like literally half as strong as master xehanort.

Don't forget Zack. He wears armor too so he's a Keyblade wielder

Probably the dumbest comment I've read on here in a long time

>He never had to fight any real major fights until TAV.
Meanwhile TAV never had any real fights either and they all have Keyblade Armor presumably since before the game even starts.

>So all armor in this series just has to be Keyblade Armor?
... No. Why would you even make this leap of logic?

Because Nobodies probably feel some kind of effect of darkness.

The black coats also protect the wearer from darkness.

Marluxia pwns.

I thought they wore them to hide and be undetectable?

They also do that, but given the Organization's main mode of transport is the Corridor of Darkness, the coats handily serve that dual purpose.

>... No. Why would you even make this leap of logic?

So then he can wear armor

End of discussion

>it's a KHfag moves goalposts, digs holes and is generally autistic episode

He could

However, I will bet my unborn child that whoever made those images imagined that as Keyblade Armor.

Go back to /tv/ and take your shit memes with you.

I'm scared that Utuda won't be back

how much dosh is Disney willing to shove in her face

I remember reading about them trying to get her back for 3 a long while ago, but I haven't seen anything else on the subject in like a year. Here's hoping though, a new utada hikaru song for the final installment of this massive fucking arc would be the perfect cherry on top.

It's the best kind of episodes when the general is dead

>go back to /v/ and leave me to kissing khfag's ass some more