He's buying Bitcoin as we speak to hedge against the up and coming catastrophe. Why aren't you?

He's buying Bitcoin as we speak to hedge against the up and coming catastrophe. Why aren't you?

I've purchased 1 dollar in dogecoin 15 minutes ago and now it worths 1 dollar and 3 cents.

Should i buy more? (I've paid 1,37 for this 1 dollar)

what the fuck did i just read

And now it dropped to 1 dollar.
Is it a problem with my English?

How much BTC is he buying though?

And how rich is he now? The movie didn't exactly make it clear what his current net worth is.

What's his name again?
And source?

Micheal Bundy. The Big Short.

I said source I stead of sauce because I meant source in him being BTC

Because I am scared to move my money anywhere but the U.S. dollar

>dogecoin

TTTTSSSSUUUUUUUUU

bitcoin is to hedge against chinese consumer financial policies
look at which currency trades most with it
youll find it's the yuan

Bitcoin is the black hole that will absorb everything when shit goes down. 100k a coin in the next 10 years is unavoidable.

That's not even his name ya turkey

>He's buying bitcoin
>Why aren't you?
Because I'm not autistic.

good goy. USD is accepted everywhere with only a small 3% devaluation/year. better safe than sorry!

it's funny how you speak of bit coin in terms of dollar amounts.....

rekt

>it's funny how you speak of gold in terms of dollar amounts... that must mean gold is worthless

So you want to be poor?

He isn't. I saw an interview with him saying that bitcoin is the worst investment you can buy. OP is making shit up.

The based fictional character would buy. I could give a fuck about what the real guy has to say.
Everyone not buying Bitcoin is wrong, that's the objective fact here.

Well at least fictional characters would buy. That's all that matters.

All matters is owning 21 BTC to avoid suicide due massive regret in 5 to 10 years.

This

This. If fictional characters are hypothetically buying it even if their real world counterparts are not, you can be sure it going to moon.

>bitcoin shills not realizing it's a bubble

wtf
you guys are too far out now