>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ: pastebin.com/UNmqwG8t

>Dissidia Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=L4Bap-3w7fk&list=PLsHA74V3bmZ5rXSOSXHsJzmP_Ow2mQn0P&index=1
>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFVII Remake
novacrystallis.com/2015/12/nomura-kitase-talk-final-fantasy-vii-remake-development-progress/
youtube.com/watch?v=QLYyWAqTTAo

>FFIX released on PC, available on smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50256
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>Other game information
pastebin.com/2N36sm8J

Other urls found in this thread:

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=202552863
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deal with my 1st post

No one cares.

but she's really pretty

don't bully busanon!

NO AWOOING.

Also, is Judge Bergan hard? About to attempt him for the first time.

The Nips are getting a special Q&A ATR for finishing the Chocobo Keeper Twitter campaign. And between the 66,666 follower goal and the Solomon's Ring 666 reference, it seems FFXV is trying to summon Satan.

when is the xi free login

13th, need to be not subbed/transfer complete/account migrated by the 10th

666 stands for the Roman Emperor Nero, whom of which they called satan. It could be a Nero reference.

Checked the OP and it didn't really answer my question so I guess I'm posting it

Basically I want to play FF, but I'm stuck on my phone for an unknown amount of time. This means that I can only really play the older games.
My question is, which one should I play first? I've played III on the DS and a couple hours of IV, (I think? It was the one where the main character changes from a Dark Knight to a Paladin) but I dropped it because I didn't really like it. My only real choices for the time being are the NES, SNES, and GBA games.

pls no bully

VI

V (GBA), VI (GBA), & Tactics Advance

VI it is, thanks boys.

How did you get stuck in your phone, user? Will you be able to get out? Should we call 911?

Also if you played III and enjoyed it move on to V. It's similar due to Job System. I'd say VI is closer to IV because is a bit more story driven and you don't pick your party for a very solid potion of the game (though in V is never ever and no customization beyond what they added in the DS version).

>Bergan is just another magic AoE spamming boss

Jesus fucking christ, they really want you to never deviate from the Wall/Shellga/Break crap, huh? Good lord.

>though in V is never ever and no customization beyond what they added in the DS version
I meant in IV**, I should proofread my shit, for fuck's sake.

Pobody's nerfect.

Fight the power, baby.

The cosplay innacuracies are bothering me.

Speaking of tenuous mythological connections:
>Noctis is supposed to restore the "light"(Lucis) and bring the dawn
>in Latin mythology, Light-bringer/Morning Star (Lucifer) was the son of Aurora (Eos, aka goddess of the dawn)
>in Duscae, Ignis and Noctis discuss a "bright star in the east" whose name Noctis can't quite recall anymore
We Lucifer now.

Will Satan and Michael be Noctis's archnemesis.

And here I thought Y'shtola was safe from him.

dude Ultrosposter made that pic back in september-october

I know, she needs bigger cups

3DPD pls go

Anything religion and prophecy-related is bad news in FF, so probably neither. And considering he's named "Night" and therefore has to go away before the dawn can arrive, chances are that he's screwed.

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=202552863

Apparently steam is getting ready to release FFX/FFX-2

>inb4 neogaf

That's old news. Good job dick head.

Just wanted to keep this thread alive and spark dine discussion fuckwad

You post about Record Keeper banners like a normal person, guy.

Jesus Christ

POST ABOUT MY GAME FAGGOT

wonder if it will have both soundtracks like ps4

*goy

Your game is 15 years old and has been discussed to death. It's also linear and basic as fuck, so it's not like there's much most people haven't discovered by themselves.

What are your drawing habits?
11? 3? or singles?
I am at the point that just might abandon 11 pulls due to getting burned more often than not.

Evangelion levels of unecessariness

Who gives a shit?

Whats evangelion ?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>what is FFVII
We already had one FF chock-full of Kabbalah references.

You were voiced by ratchet from ratchet and clank

It's that version of sephiroth before his final form
>good goy! All thd goyim will surely buy our game, kupo!

Why do you like inferior girls, user?

singles

My goddess is inferior to no one, and why wouldn't I like other qts who aren't quite as perfect as her?

Rosa is the definition of inferior.

Thred ded, post waifus/husbandos

>tfw I just got my first medica

Since I have Tifa's burning arrow already, should I replace Tifa with Penelo and go with the weaker attack bonus or just forget that I have a medica?

>and go with the weaker attack bonus
War Dance and Burning Arrow both have a 30% buff.

>replace a physical attacker with a WM
What? Did you not have one before or something?

Burning Arrow's is 35%.

A bit poorly phrased, but yeah I do have a white mage that will be replaced along with Tifa if I go with Penelo.

Well if you have some other attacker with an SB lined up and you were just using Tifa for the ATK boost, go ahead and replace her.

just bring both, overwriting 5% isn't exactly a big deal

I'm playing Tactics for the first time and I've been trying to gain a few levels noticed that days pass by when moving on the map, is that bad?

It affects nothing gameplay wise, other than the fact that you have to pass days in order to complete the optional dispatch missions.

That and your characters age. So if you take long enough Ramza could be over 50 by the time you beat the game (though this changes nothing).

yeah, the more the days pass, the closer the Apocalypse comes. Maybe in ng+ you'll get used to it.

ded general, ded fantasy

tfw scraping up every single mythril so you could do a final 11 pull on the banner before it disappears

it's suffering to be a poorfag.

Having money shouldn't make you want to feed the jewgle any more desu.

I don't get it, is she supposed to be shittalking the other girls or something

Around Jews always refuse.

>did an 11-pull
>only got the medica when I already have other medicas and boostgas

th-thanks

>11 pull
>hope for one of the 1% featured items
>the other comes out
>out of mythril
>one more 11
>off-banner, lol

Meanwhile I see fuckers getting 2 of the same I want in one 3 pull.

>didn't get Kaiser Shield
>have to watch motherfuckers with 7* Kaiser Shields run around

it's all luck
if you want more luck just use gems

>protagonist's generic cumbucket
>superior to anything

>cumbucket

How to spot a virgin in one easy sentence

Just finished U+ Cid. Holy crap that was a hack job. Only doing 3K damage on regular hits with Shout.

Does my XII equip suck or do they just have high def?

>'how to spot virgin' jokes

How to spot a virgin in one easy post

your equipment and/or setup sucks

I just did :^)

Kweh....

>Basch's Shield
>Garnet's Shellhastegen
>Galuf's dmg boost
>Firion's SSB
>5th slot for medal objective purposes
With Wall RW, am I set in terms of party setup? (except mage dungeons like the first nightmare ofc)

Support. Ramza recommended.
Also, Garnet doesn't have a shellga. It's +RES so it actually stacks with Shellga.

Oh really? I guess I didnt read it right, that should make AoE shitfests easier to handle
I already got an AoE (Laguna) Spellblade (Light) so Ill be dumping Eggs in Rajza then

Laguna is not really a support. You need support characters to reduce damage so focus on making Power and Magic Breakdown to R3 at least.
Do you have Saint Cross? You have some nice boost, but neither Basch nor Galuf deal damage with their SBs and I suspect Firion will not be enough so you will need abilities for them.
Definitely get Saint Cross for Basch.
Recommended R3.

I have Zidanes SSB, but his mc isnt coming for a while. Should I bother honing thief's raid? I have saints cross at R2 and a lot more knight relics. Also, i only have planet protector and not shout

He gets 4 hits at level 65, so why not?

Generally 5 star abilities are used on characters who you have no SSB access to.
So with Zidane you would be doing Lifesiphon spam + SSB.
But if you have the orbs it's one of the best 5 star abilites.

Is Quick Hit actually good?
Should I craft it, or hone Barrage?

Neither desu.

Quick hit is the best dps ability if you have it at R4.
Barrage is trash.

>Dude what if we made literally half of the cast be inconsequential to the story
>Dude what if we made multiple cutscenes where the main character has no idea what's going on and just stands in the background while people who matter speak
>Dude what if we made a character who's literally just a random girl off the street with no important qualities outside of an extremely large ass
>Dude what if we made a character with an interesting and nuanced backstory and then only let the player use him in one dungeon, at the end of which he dies
>Dude what if we made a villain who has zero emotional connection to the heroes and doesn't even meet them until the second-to-final cutscene
>Dude what if we took an established setting with a million interesting species and then only included humans and bunny humans as playable characters
>Dude what if we made a complicated political plot and then ruined it by turning it into standard ancient god shenanigans halfway through
>Dude what if we made a plot where the heroes have almost no impact on what happens until 95% of the way through the story, and they spend their time tromping from one ancient temple to the next
>Dude what if we took everything 100% seriously and had zero levity outside of Balthier and Cid
>Dude what if we wrote all of the dialogue to sound like a Renaissance Fair
>Dude what if we we had no overworld and all travel was handled by a menu or floating teleport crystals
>Dude what if we made a battle system where you set everything up in advance so that you don't actually play the game
>Dude what if we made a level-up system where all of the characters become literally identical in function
>Dude what if we made summons useless except for opening doors
>Dude what if we put all of the interesting and unique content in sidequests
>Dude what if instead of having fun side games like the motorcycle chase and Triple Triad we had nothing
>Dude what if we had really shitty music

>Dude what if we made the best mainline final fantasy ero doujin of all time?

useless cuck who updates the RK guide here

it's been two months and i need to know what parts of the guide are outdated or you'd like me to add because i'm too lazy to do it over

any ideas lads

>Quick hit is the best dps ability

yeah the damage output is nuts.

shame it lasts like two seconds in a fight and costs five million wind orbs

>[2] SKILLS AND HONING

steal power is obsolete as fuck and no one should spend precious MWOs on valefor

also shit like
>The reason summons are, generally speaking, shit, is because they start with one ability charge, are one-hit, and are usually damage-dealing skills. In JP, they're buffed and hit two times now, but that boost isn't coming here for a bit.

and i have no idea why you tell people to look out for aerith's reraise

anyway it's full of dumb shit and needs to be gone through line by line

>and no one should spend precious MWOs on valefor
Good thing it only needs GWOs, then.

Yeah, along with those MWOs.

Valefor does use major orbs as well, retard.