May 5-9, If Pre-Ordered May 3-9

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IrNMVrlt1Rg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zenyatta is the anticancer and deserves buffs.

is 144hz a meme or does it actually help

>Be Brazilian
>Check Lucio's skins
>He has a Hockey player skin
You lost me Blizzard.

reminder to yell WOL JOSEON EUN YEONG-WONHI SAL everytime you use D.Va's Q or you will be cursed to never win and also D.Va will cuck you with genji

One of his achievements is using your mine to knock an enemy into a trap. I used that strat to murder a Roadhog on Numbani. Planted the trap to the wall around a doorway, placed the trap in the middle of the room, when he walked in I launched him with the mine into the trap and slammed him with grenades.

It was goddamn beautiful. I went like 20/2 and 16k damage that match. I just kept lining up perfect trap-mine-grenade combos and landing sick surprise ults since most people don't realize his tire can climb walls.

what do you want "meme" to mean in this context

because you reddit fucks keep using it for everything

>it's a Hanzo presses Q and gets a quadr- wait a fucking minute!
youtu.be/IrNMVrlt1Rg

Who is your husbando?
Too bad this game is overly hetero.
>the only man is japanese samurai daddy - too anime to be fully hard
>heinhardt is qt but you barely see him
>the others are 1) le fanny nigga 2) two retard brothers (even if im a fan of Junkrat - he's just "cool" but not "husbando-cool")
Feels bad man.

when will faggots learn

Roller-hockey m8

You Brazilians are always inventing wacky sports

Have you accepted best girl into your life yet?

what about revolver cowboy man?

>what is s76 aryan perfection
>what is pre-mask reaper bbc

POST EM

And tell me how to make webbums of my highlights so I can post sick teamkills.

>ausgaylian hour

Get OBS, pray that you're not on a toaster with integrated Intel graphics, record shit.

Use webm for retards to make webms.

ez

Stay mad waifufag.
>what about revolver cowboy man?
Oh shit i forgot. Yeah he's handsome.
>those sexy moustache skin
You know he fucks like a beast

All my highlights end up as shitty double kill ults or whatever that I wouldn't bother posting
I get a 30 kill streak and several triple kills with M1 but for some reason they make ults take precedent I guess

The fuck? It ate my image because I opened it twice?

POST EM AGAIN.

I hate how fucking mandatory lucio is

>not getting hit by the nuke

The blast radius is completely fucked up.

>Hear the "NERF THIS" line and really start to run the fuck away
>Still caught in the blast and insta-killed from full health

The range needs to be nerfed big time.

JUST
HIDE
BEHIND
A
WALL
SHITTER

If you can see the mech, you will die

Is mcrees facial hair supposed to look like trash

slay me with your dick daddy

you can hide behind shit and it will block it
i use the the payload and it stops it.

>hear "nerf this"
>avoid it because not a shitter
>the rest of my team is dead
for fucks sake

Predictions for when the beta opens up to everyone else?

I just realized this game is only very rarely fun.

Every lost is frustrating and even many of the wins are. When you win a game completely stomping the enemy team you generally feel pretty neutral about it, it's not really that satisfying.

is there any way to mute people in game? really annoying when someone has their mic on the whole game and its just them pressing keys.

>46% of team kills as DVA
>Realizing what that means

>having voice on
>ever

I don't think you realize how many things can shield you from it.

You can hide behind the cart, behind literally anything.

you can get behind literally anything

traffic cone on the ground?

stand behind it, you have now avoided all damage

EVAH HAD THAT FEELING O' DEJA VOO?

Don't know what it is, but this guy is my most favorite hero right now. He's too goddamm fun to play. Post some 76, lads

I felt that way about splatoon

>wall it as mei
>literally free points

how come the sound is all choppy for me?
last beta ran fine and barely ever lagged. it doesn't seem like the game is lagging but the sound gets choppy.

>predictions
Open beta on 4pm may 4th in burger land

cawadoody man

*fucking cums*

>Predictions for when the beta opens up to everyone else?
Are you retarded? Or just plain stupid?

>mfw skirmishing with enemy tracer
>we both just blink around like retards and rewind when one is low on health, repeat for like 3 rewinds
>say fuck this and go blink off to actually do something productive

>not finding armored dudes hot
your tastes are shit desu

Why the FUCK can't I land Genji's shuriken?

I have no problem with any other weapon but it seems like even at 10 feet away from someone they do everything in their power to whiz right by.

how do i git gud with pharah
please respond

google it

>D.va on her mech
>Boring to play, slow, deals no damage
>D.va outside of her mech
>Fun, fast, basically a mini-Tracer

Why is this

Checked out some footage on twitch and this game looks pretty fun. Just bought it. Hopefully it plays just as fun.

fucking too easy

go deep and KILL

play rocketman in tf2 on mute while listening to rocketman on blast

don't let ur feet touch the ground

He's basically a shit version of mcree right now

All he can do is crossfair/solo.

she seems like she's only good for pulling everyone's attention away cause nobody else is ever in the air. Also she's extremely easy to kill when she just jumps in the air to do her ult. You're probably best to stay on the ground with her and at that point should probably just pick junkrat

That's what most people say about him, but It doesn't feel that way to me. It feels like I have to put more effort than your standard carl on duty spray and pray. Also, hearing that juicy, "I've got you in my sights" is just so satisfying

This. Have been playing Soldier getting hype for this game, I play Pharah like I play Soldier and get ez kills.

Roadhog's hook hitbox is fucking ridiculously huge. The cooldown is so short, why did they also have to make it retard-proof to hit?

>shoot rockets at enemies
>jump when necessary
>stay on high ground

Is it really that complicated?
Is a splash damage projectile character THAT complex to you?

I have a tard question...
I got a key from a kind user yesterday and enjoyed this beautiful and creative peice of modern gamedev.

W-will it stay as a game in my library?
Or it will disappear after reset and i will have to buy it?
I don't mind buying it but still it will be fun just to have this because some user gave me a key.

Will it just disappear from my menu and library then?

>not appreciating that heal circle

Good S76's that actually drop that shit when it is needed get my dick wet

>Reinhardt
>Zenyatta
>CoD dude 76
My top 3 best bros.

On the battlenet launcher if you dont have overwatch theres an add there to buy it instead.

She shreds people up close. You want to be right in front of them and then boost away to safety.

She's actually really fucking OP.

>Tons of damage
>Super tanky with high health and shield
>Jet booster on a five second cooldown

you will be unable to play after may 9 at 10am pdt

why does no one talk in this game

Because it's the only good aspect of his character
He has pretty much nothing outside of his hook that the other tanks don't do better
And he has no shields whatsoever, so he's free ult charge

90% of the time that I shoot at a Roadhog it's not even to kill him, it's just to take the free 10% charge he's just handing away while he goes for easily dodgeable hooks

autism

Sounds awfully like another character I play except she does what you said even better

This guy gets it

people have friends they talk to
not me of course.
I don't talk because its either late at night or Ill spend the match BMing team mates.

AARDVARK

>Somebody talks
>I tell them to shut the fuck up
>they go silent

Feels good being an internet bully alpha male.

I hardly ever play characters that require it
Running around in the backfield as Tracer harassing everyone is a solo act

I think big part of it is that I don't really enjoy the core gameplay of a single hero.

I can feel pretty good about even a lost CSGO match if I had some nice individual plays in it like some sick awp flicks or maybe a couple insane one deags.The end result doesn't matter that much if I played well myself.

>play against a good mei

why is this allowed

>tfw main junkrat
>get roadhog islander skin

stop this. I have 760 currency, just give me fucking currency so I can buy jester.

i always play solo. i hate teamwork. so over these years i learned how to be loner yet help your team.
this why i also never fall into special ability like those double dragons or nuke. Becuase im somewhere else minding my own buiseness/kicking ass while all normies stick together and die all at once.

What does it mean when my icon is flaming?

i like the shitters who still play bastion and don't switch in matches where it's clear the enemy team knows how to deal with him

you on fire nigga

>beta weekend
>get legendary Torbjorn skin
>never play Torbjorn

>playing today
>get the same fucking legendary Torbjorn skin
>get no other skins besides a couple 75s for characters I don't play

It means you're a homosexual

nice there's fucking posts about it on the overwatch forums but they literally deleted the posts. the links are still there but it just 404's when i click on them.

>enemy goes bastion
>i switch to Genji
>I shit you not this fucknugget killed himself on my reflect 9 times in a row and then said in /match that Genji was broken

>You're probably best to stay on the ground with her and at that point should probably just pick junkrat

What am I reading

I was just thinking about this. I think it's the tight maps, quick games, and "competitive" focus honestly. Which sounds like something that would generate teamspeak, but since mostly you can win by just picking the right heroes and pushing forward it's hardly needed.

The comparison usually makes me cringe, but when I think about how TF2 works. With larger teams, longer games, more open maps, no progression so less focus on winning. I dunno, a TF2 match often feels like a get together. Like, "We're going to be together for the next 40 minutes, let's chat." Even the text chat is more active. People are playing, some people are goofing off.

Overwatch is just, "Complete the objective and move on."

I feel like Mei shouldn't have 250 health. I feel like she's too tank to take on. She already has a full heal, an escape, and he freeze ray freezes you instantly and just one shots you with an icicle to the head.

>run 6 tracers as a joke
>wipe floor of enemy team and capture point 100% - 0%
it was like playing as an angry swarm of bees
even if a mcree flashbanged one of us 2 others flew in and murdered him

>"dude could you switch off of widowmaker, we're on offense we really don't need her and you're not getting kills"
>guy switches to bastion

i see 2 posts about sound stuttering one of them has a blizzard post asking for more info

>tfw you hit 80% of your hooks in a game

Why are these maps so fucking unbalanced? I know the last point is supposed to be an "EPIC LAST STAND" thing but holy shit, can they not ALL be choke points?

beat this last team comp i had

attack team on hanamura

mei, widow, hanzo, bastion, mercy and me as reinhardt

>playing bastion on attack
>some french shit is whining in voice about the pick
>have gold everything
>even healing

yes clearly the bastion pick is the problem

DESU the repair is p retarded.